10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Hearted Smiles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:19 pm

"You already are," she giggled.
"But if you have anything in mind..."
She looked at him playfully for a while before continueing.
"Spill it," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:21 pm

He pretended to think about it for a little while.
"No, I think this is just fine," he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:24 pm

"You know what?" she said and pretended to think about it for a while, copying his facial expression from the moment before.
"I think so too," she said playfully and kissed his nose before quickly pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 pm

- So you say... and yet it doesn't seem quite that way to me, he thought to himself.
"Do you enjoy playing such little games, as the one we just played?" he asked curious, wondering if it was something usually did, or if it was just because there was nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 pm

She blushed a bit.
"They're silly, I know... but I kind of like them," she smiled at him hoping he wouldn't find her too weird. "Though I usually never have anyone to play with."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 am

"I think it was quite entertaining," he said with a smile.
"Though I think it's more fun when you have company. It's not fun just playing with yourself."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 am

"It is," she said and smiled.
She looked around the room, there was really nothing to do was there?
"What do you want to do now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:05 am

He thought about it for a little while as he looked around the empty room. Then he looked back at Charlotte.
"Are you a good storyteller?" he asked somewhat excited.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:15 am

She laughed.
"Not really, but I could try."
She had never been the one to tell a story. Others had always told them for her, never the other way around.
"What do you want it to be about?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 am

He put his arms behind his head as he continued to look at her.
"I don't really mind. Whatever comes to your mind," he said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:44 am

It was hard for her to think of anything to tell him, so she thought about it for a while before starting telling the story.
"Once upon a time there was a... ehmm... girl. A lonely girl."
She stopped to think more about it, she really didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:09 am

Sinbad looked at her for a while after she stopped.
"If you want to, then we could find something else to do now. Then you'll have more time to think of something," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:17 am

"Nope, as long as you don't mind this story being completely random and made up on the spot," she laughed. She thought about it a little further before starting over.
"Once upon a time there was a lonely girl. She was trapped inside a huge mansion of elegance and luxury. It was a place most people would kill to be able to live in. And yet... she hated it. It was her prison."
She thought a bit longer.
"She had been born into a rich family, where everything had been planned out for her from the day she was born. Where she got everything she wanted even before she had the time to ask for it. Everyone in her family expected her to be... someone she didn't feel like."
She smiled to herself. It hadn't started like it, and she hadn't realized, but the girl reminded her more and more of herself the more she spoke about her.
"As the days and months and years passed, the girl spent most of her life in her room, looking over the people walking past on the street from her window. She caught herself looking at the guys, wondering if any of them were for her. Wondering if one day, she might be the one to hold someone's arm while walking down the street."
She paused a little bit and sighed.
"But none of them ever looked up to her window..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:32 am

"Sure, I don't mind. That can be the most interesting stories at all."
He made himself comfortable and waited for her to continue.
As she told the story, Sinbad wondered what made her come up with it. Was it really something about her, something she had been told or just pure imagination?
He kept listening as the story turned sadder. Would she add a happy ending or...?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am

She was quiet for a long time, not even looking up at Sinbad before adding:
"And then she got kidnapped," making it obvious that the whole story had been about her all along.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

"Oh," he exclaimed when she added that last sentece. He sat up from the floor.
"I'm sorry," he said concerned and placed his hand on hers and carresed it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:05 am

She looked up at him and smiled gently.
"Looks like I escaped one hell, and entered a new one," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 am

"Money and luxury isn't always what people believe," he sighed.
"I'm sure someday someone will look up to your window," he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 am

She smiled in a sad way.
"Maybe... but now that window will be empty."
It was weird how much she had hated her life, and yet she missed it oh so much now that it was all taken away from her. Had she just been spoilt? Been taking everything for granted?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:19 am

Sinbad's smile slowly disappeared again. He didn't know what to say. He had no idea how to comfort her.
He just held her hand in his in silence.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 am

"I can't sleep," she suddenly said.
It was true, she felt exhausted, but she hadn't slept more than a few minutes in her entire stay here. And she'd been there for about a week. The fear kept her awake and alert, but not only that.
"I've... never slept on the floor before. I can't fall asleep on it..."
It was stupid to tell Sinbad. As if he could help that.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 am

Sinbad looked at her for a little while. Then his eyes crossed the room. It was understandable. He also had a hard time sleeping when he first got here. But after such a long time with nothing but a stone floor, he had gotten used to it. It wasn't comfortable, but at least he could fall asleep.
He looked back at Charlotte.
"If it can be of any help... then you are welcome to rest your head on me."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 am

She hadn't meant it like that, but she found his offer oddly tempting.
"I... I didn't mean it like that... I don't want to bother you, I'm fine," she said and plastered a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 am

Sinbad smiled a little.
"It was just a suggestion, if you have trouble sleeping on the floor. Don't worry, it won't bother me at all."
He placed he hands on the floor and leaned on them.
"It does take some time to get used to the floor. Especially when you are used to a comfy bed."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:49 am

"In that case, how can I refuse?" she smiled at him.
"You know... you're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met," she said honestly and looked at him smiling. It was true. Usually, no one was this sweet to her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 am

"Uhm... thank you," he said and blushed slightly.
"So... do you want to sleep now... Or would you rather wait?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:03 am

Sleep... she'd been awake for more than 48 hours, how could she ever turn down sleep?
"If you don't mind..." she said hesitantly, still unsure if it was ok to use him as her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:06 am

"Very well," he said he said with a smile and laid down.
"We can't have you being too tired now, can we?" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:09 am

She didn't think twice about his invitation.
She crawled over to him and laid down on his chest, while hugging him.
"Ehmm... would you mind... holding me until I fall asleep?" she asked while blushing.
His warm, bare upper body was hard, and yet oddly comfortable to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:12 am

"No, of course not," he said and placed his arms around her.
He barely knew her. But she was cute. And with her like that, he didn't feel so alone. It was nice. For a while he just stared at the ceiling, while feeling her on top of him.
He wasn't quite sure if he had offered her to sleep on him for her sake... or for his own. Maybe a bit of both.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:16 am

It didn't take her long to pass out. So many hours without sleep. She had barely put her head on his chest when she started to feel drowsy.
"Thank you..." she whispered and yawned, like a baby kitten yawns, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:19 am

"Your welcome," he whispered.
He didn't fall asleep right away. Not because he couldn't, just because he enjoyed laying there. After a long while he decided to close his eyes, and it didn't take long before he fell asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 am

Sinbad woke up. He wasn't sure how long he had slept.
Charlotte seemed to still be asleep. He didn't want to wake her up.
He tried to lay still. He moved his hand to the back of her head and caressed her.
It was good that she was able to sleep at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:02 am

Charlotte woke up slowly, but she didn't open her eyes.
She was laying on something... someone...
"Dimitri..." she mumbled and hugged Sinbad tighter.
She still hadn't woken up fully yet, and couldn't remember it was actually Sinbad she was laying on.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 am

- Poor girl, he thought to himself when he heard her say Dimitri's name.
He stroke her hair gently, before he moved both hands to the back of his head and rested on them.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 am

She didn't like it when he moved his hands. She wanted to feel him. It felt so warm and safe and good...
She was waking up a bit more now, but she was still unconscious. Just aware enough to talk in her sleep.
She mumbled a few incoherent sentences before mumbling something Sinbad couldn't possibly hear wrong.
"Sinbad..." she whispered and smiled, still eyes closed.
She looked so happy and peaceful whispering his name.
Not like the bitter and painful expression she had had while whispering Dimitri's name.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 am

He tried to understand what she was saying. But it was impossible to hear. She still seemed half asleep. It was cute. But it was easy to hear, when she said his name.
"Goodmorning sleepyhead," he said with a smile.
"I hope you slept alright."

Last edited by Sinbad on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:14 am

She quickly opened her eyes.
She had just dreamt about him... and now he was here... holding her...
Then she remembered, she had fallen asleep in his arms.
She smiled, but didn't want to get up.
She wanted to stay in his arms just a little bit longer.
"Can I stay in your arms just 5 more minutes...?" she mumbled while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 am

"Sure," he said and moved an arm around her back. He kept the other arm under his head, lifting it slightly so he could look at her without stretching his neck too much.
He held her tight, caressing her arm as they laid there.
"Just five more minutes," he said and remembered what it was like when he had to get up in the morning. It wasn't like that in here. There was nothing you had to do. He kinda missed having a reason to get up. Even if he had always hated him, when Cinderella had called him down for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 am

She blushed as he held her, but didn't complain. She liked it. She liked it a lot.
His bare chest was so warm and comfortable, but the warmth had also made her slightly sweaty during the night.
She got up and yawned.
"I think I need a shower..." she said quietly, still a bit disorientized.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 am

"Oh sure... Go ahead," he said, slightly disappointed as she got up.
He sat up and leaned up against the wall.
"I think I'll have a shower as well," he said and smiled. "W-when you are done," he added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 am

She got to the bathroom quickly and undressed. She didn't bother to lock the door as there were only 2 people in the room, and she was sure Sinbad wouldn't come in knowing she was showering.
She turned on the hot water and stepped inside.
The water was a little bit too warm for most people, but Charlotte liked it this way. She liked to feel the water burn itself into her skin and just enjoy the warmth.
She let the water drip down her face and down her naked curves and down to her thighs before the waterdrops finally hit the shower-floor.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:38 am

Sinbad waited patiently while she was in the shower.
He felt stupid.
- ... when you are done...
Why did he say such things. It sounded as if he had considered joining her. B-but of course he hadn't. T-that was silly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 am

She turned the hot water off and got out, looking around for a towel, remembering they didn't have one. Damnit.
She walked over to the door, and as she hid behind it, she slowly opened it a tad bit.
"Ehmm... Sinbad?" she asked hesitantly, getting his attention.
From the other side of the room all you could see was her long, wet hair, her face, her naked arm and a bit of her breasts, but not enough to reveal her nipples.
"We don't have a towel.." she blushed as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 am

"We don't" he said surprised and looked in her direction. He blushed slightly and looked away when he saw her.
He hadn't thought about it. But it seemed like there wasn't really much in the rooms anymore.
"Uhmm.... how about some paper or something?" he suggested. "Is there anything out there?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 am

She looked sceptically towards the toilet paper.
She had never even considered trying to dry herself with that.
She got back inside and put her dress on, even though she was wet.
The dress now clung to her body, making it look even more sexual than before.
She walked out with her wet, messy hair and her tight dress sticking to her dripping wet body.
"It's ok," she said and smiled.
"I dry fast."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 am

Sinbad turned his head towards her, as she entered the room again.
She looked surprisingly good in the messy condition she was in.
"M-my turn, I guess," he said flustered after he realized he had stared at her.
He went to the bathroom, got out of his clothes and entered the shower.
If she could live without a towel, then he could do the same. Besides he really needed a shower. It always helped him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am

She couldn't understand what had upsetten him so much.
"What's with him?" she thought to herself as she sat down in the corner, leaving a small, wet spot, waiting for him to get out of the shower again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

Sinbad turned off the water. He stayed in the shower, considering what to do.
Maybe it'd be better to stay in the bathroom for a while. At least until she had dried up a bit.
He waited a little while. No. He couldn't stay in there forever. He tried to push off some of the water, to get as dry as possible. Then he put on his pants again.
He waited by the door for a little while. Then he opened it and entered the room.
He stretched as he walked over to Charlotte and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 pm

She was busy trying to comb her hair with her fingers when he came out.
She was unsucessful, and the hair was still in the same messy, sexed up way it had been when Sinbad left for shower.
The only difference was that she was a bit dryer, but not much. Her clothes were still soaked, and water still ran from her hair.
"Had a good shower?" she asked and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Hearted Smiles
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next