10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken Empty
PostSubject: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Thrax woke up a few hours later. Before moving around he notice Poca was still fast asleep in he's arms. Thrax really wanted a shower but he promised Poca that he wouldn't leave her on the floor. He wouldn't break another promise again. So he slowly stretched out he's back then started thinking while she slept.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Pocahontas moved her head, feeling him move. The headache suddenly struck her, making her put her hand on her head. Her face was no longer in peace, but in pain. She opened her eyes slowly, seeing she was still in Sweet's arms. She slowly lifted her head to look at him..He didn't lay her on the ground..He kept his promise.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 pm

He was scared when he face changed into pain but he figured that was because of her head pain. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He laughed a little when he said that, "How do you?" You know the answer she feels like shit
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Pocahontas forced out a smile through the pain, "Hey.." She kept her hand on her head, hearing him almost ask her a question, "I think you know the answer." She laughed a little. Her eyes looked up at him, remembering she was still in his arms, "You kept your promise.." Her smile appeared again.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:19 pm

He smiled again "For now on I am never going to break another Promise. I don't want to be that person anymore to you or Jasmine." He paused for a moment "Poca how do you feel about everything....."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Pocahontas looked at him, staring into his eyes, "I hate it..I hate that I lost to Jasmine..She won something, something I want and love so much. I want..I wish we could go back in time..So I could never had called you a demon..If I hadn't ever said that..We could probably already be a family....Do you know how many times..I went to the place where you parked your car? For two years, hoping you would come back..And you never did..That was then I fell in love with you, but Eric had came and my feelings for you..Buried underneath feelings for him.." The tears started to fall, "I lost you..I..." She stopped talking, lowering her head so she couldn't look at him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Thrax heard what she said. he wasn't sure how to reply. He was kinda upset when she started saying how much she wanted to win instead of Jasmine. Thrax didn't want to be a prize... He just was someone that found love with two people, He wanted to say something so he figured honesty was the best way to go. He took he's claw and moved it under Poca's chin and lefted her head up a little so he could look into her eyes "Poca you know how I felt about you back then. I mean I was in love with you with you for so long, and I just wanted to be with you..... But things happen. You called me a demon and that changed my life for ever. I will never look at myself the same way again. But after all these years I have realized something.... I like the person I am became. I feel like I am stronger and I understand the cruel world better."

He paused to get he's thoughts together "Poca I forgive you again for calling me a demon. I know you never meant to hurt me and you where in your wrong mind set when you said that to me..... What I am trying to say is thank you. With out that bad chapter in my life I wouldn't have become the person I am today."

He looked at her with tears in he's eyes "Poca I thought you where died and that killed me. We lost each other for a while but now we found each other again. And I never want to lose you again. But all I want from you is to be my best friend. To be my Poca again."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Pocahontas looked at him, tears falling down when he spoke about how he loved her. Why was she so blind to see it. When he said about him changing, her eyes closed, feeling horrible about it. She couldn't speak she only let the tears fall. She finally nodded, "The world is cruel.." Pocahontas listened to him speak again, how he forgave her..And yet she didn't want him to have that horrible chapter in his life anymore. Her eyes widened when he talked about how he thought she was dead, the tears fell even more..She didn't keep her eyes off of his, seeing the tears in his eyes..When she heard him talk about being best friends and be his Poca again. She finally was able to look down, touching her necklace a little. Pocahontas couldn't speak, but the way she touched the necklace..Was a sign that she also missed those days..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:00 pm

After he was done talking her looked at her. "The world is cruel.." He wiped away her tears, "The world might be cruel... But there are still some good people left in here." He lifted her chin and smiled. He looked down at her necklace, "I remember when I made that necklace for you. Its perfect for you." He laughed a little thinking of when he first gave it to her. "Your just like this necklace. Your still just as calm and beautiful as the river. The beads are still strong, just like you."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Pocahontas looked up at him..Her eyes staring into his, letting the tears fall down. She looked down at her necklace when she saw him look at it. As she listened to how he gave her the necklace and how she was the same as the necklace..It meant she was still like the river..The river she loved. Her eyes slowly looked up at him, "And your still Sweet..The Sweet I love..My best friend.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 pm

He smiled "Thanks Poca, that." means alot." He hugged her, and showed he really care. But on the inside he still felt like a monster. It wasn't just Poca who called him a Demon, it was a whole village. Plus all the people he killed would call him 'El Muerte Rojo' or The red Death! It fit what his life was like before this place, but thats how it was.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Pocahontas hugged him back, putting her head gently on his shoulder. She smiled softly, letting him hug her as long as he wanted. She was ignoring the pain in her head, not letting it bother her or ruin the friendly moment they were having..Pocahontas felt more safe now, though the day of her making him run out of the village..Will always haunt her..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:48 pm

He let go of her. The relief made him feel at peace, but then he remembered how Jas was still super pissed at him. He smile dropped from his face. He tried hiding it from her, but he knew she'd ask about it. He turned away trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Pocahontas stopped, looking at him. Her smile faded, looking down she bit her lip, "If you want..I'll talk to her..Cause after all...All of this is my fault." She put her hands on his chest, pushing her up from her hugging position. It was clear it was struggle to move, Her eyes showed the pain she was hiding..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:56 pm

He helped her up, "You don't haft to do that, but thank you." He looked at her, "are you sure your okay, you still sick?" He knew she was gonna say she was, but he just wanted her to be okay and try not to over due herself. "You hungry? I think we got some bread."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Pocahontas struggled to keep her balance, standing up when he helped her up. She then looked at him, "I am..Just need to get my strength back." She then looked down, seeing the jacket start to open. Pocahontas grabbed it fast before it showed anything, closing it and buttoning it. Then she remembered her dress, "Where's my dress?" She then looked up at him, turning around slowly. She saw the bread and water were here, "Yeah it's he-here." The dizziness struck her, stumbling as she grabbed his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:10 pm

"Here just hold on to me. Never mind." He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to where the water and bread was. He put her back on her feet, "Okay I'm going to slowly sit you down on the ground, then I'm going to go get your dress," He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Pocahontas nodded, looking at him she felt so weak..And she hated that feeling. When he talked about what he was going to do, she nodded, "Okay.." When he sat her down she looked up at him, looking down as she tore the bread in half. Leaving a piece for him, taking a bite from the bread slowly..She winced, forgetting about her hand that was fractured..Now she really felt weak..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:38 pm

He sat her down and went and got her dress. He found it and walked out of the bathroom. He looked up and noticed poca falling backwards. He ran and slid so he caught her just in the nick of time. "Poca, lay down. You can eat later if ya want."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Pocahontas looked up at him, her eyes drooping closed. She saw her dress in his hands, but before she could reach for it. The pain in her head struck fast and hard, making her scream softly. Her hand immediately went to her head, coughing when she did. It felt so horrible, like a knife stabbing her head..Her eyes were cold, but her face showed all the pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

He laid her head on his lap and massaged her head, "Tell me if this helping at all. Just take deep breaths." He massaged her for head, then her temples. he went to the back of her head where the cut was and to not touch it. He then massage her neck and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Pocahontas laid there, wincing a bit when he first touched her head. Though she finally started to relax. She then gripped her pants tightly, wincing as he massaged around her cut..Then once again she relaxed again, letting him do his job. Her eyes were closed..So many thoughts were in her head, and for once..She wasn't thinking about him in a lover way.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 pm

She didn't talk, so he thought he would do the talking. "After I got my body all changed, I traveled for a while. One of the things I wanted to do was learn how to massage. So I went to Sweden and learned a few things there. Then I went to India and learned meditation and prayer." He smiled, "It was the most peaceful time in my life."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Pocahontas smiled, listening to his story. He seemed so peaceful, something she felt like he hadn't been in a while, "That sounds like it was really peaceful.." She thought of something she could talk about, "A couple months after my mom died..I learned all the stuff she knew, I'm the wild life and spirit listener now.." Her hand rested on his knee, looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:03 pm

He remembered Poca's mother. She was beautiful and strong. Poca was very much like her, "I'm still sorry to hear about your mother. She was amazing. Thats awsome your the spirit listener now. Do you hear anything?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Pocahontas smiled, "She was and she was very fond of you. And so far I only know when a spirit passes through my village is when the wind blows. And I think my mom passes through sometimes, that's when the wind is strongest.." She suddenly let the tears run down her face, "I miss her.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:13 pm

"I miss her to." He wish he could help her misery, "You feeling any better?" He asked shyly. "Is there any thing I could do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Pocahontas didn't move, keeping her head in place, "My head feels better.." She heard him go shy, making her go shy, "Can we keep talking?" That was what she really wanted, "Hows Tiana?" She remembered the picture Sweet had showed her of Tiana.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:20 pm

His faced dropped, "I haven't seen her in years. We sent letters and we've called each other at least twice a week. She's good from the last time I talk to her. I remember when I left Louisiana. I told her I was only going to be gone for a few months. It turned into years sadly..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Pocahontas looked up at him, sensing he was getting upset, "You haven't seen her in a while?" Her headache was better, letting her be able to look at him in the face, "Is everything okay with you two? Cause last time I spoke to you about her, she was trying to get her resturaunt?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:24 am

"Ya she still wants the resturaunt, but she doesn't have enough money. Before I came in here I was gonna give her a couple grand. Obviously I can't do that anymore," said he in a frown, "She only needed a little more. I could of given her the money." He shook his head," I haven't seen any of my family since my change. I'm afraid of what they would think."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 am

Pocahontas looked up to him, looking at him straight in the face, "I'm sorry..And I think your family will still love you..After all I still think you look handsome.." She smiled, letting a blush show a little bit. Though in her eyes she was saying it as a friend, a best friend.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:41 am

"Thank you that means a lot to me." He smiled. "Ya I really wanna see them again. I want them to meet you, and Jas. You both mean so much to me." He looked up at her," Your my family now. You, Jas, and my friends that I've met here."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:44 am

Pocahontas sat onto her knees, looking at him as she smiled when he called her and Jasmine his family, "You and Jasmine are also like a family to me..And so is all the other friends I've met here..I can't loose any of you..Especially You, Jasmine, Odette, Cindy, Snow, and Eric.." She knew if she did fast movement, it would hurt her head. Though she didn't care and hugged him fast.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:50 am

He hugged her back, "Your not gonna lose anyone else. Were stronger than the villain. Were gonna make it out of here in one peace." He said it with passion and truth, but he wasn't sure if he truely believed what he said.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:53 am

"Please..Don't piss him off..Don't piss the Villain off.." Her voice showed concern. She then remembered what she did with John. She wondered if he would ever find out that 'Joe' was the villain..And what would happen if he found out that she was falling for the Villain..Especially with how he treated her with kindness, "And I hope I don't loose anymore people I love..I can't stand loosing more people.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:56 am

"I would never challenge the villain. I promised Jas I wouldn't, and now I'll promise you I'll never do anything to threaten him." He thought of all the people she said she loved and was friends with, "What ever happened to that Joe guy by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:04 am

Pocahontas shivered almost..Why did he have to bring up John right now, "I..I would miss him to..I just..Mmm..Awkward.." She pushed away a little, looking down now.

"He just had to bring him up..He just..Oh god.." She thought to herself, feeling her body tense when she thought about John..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:15 am

He looked at her puzzled, "How did you meet him anyway? Were you roomed together once?"
His curiousity was getting the best of him. "I'm just curious Poca."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:17 am

"Yeah we were..And I kinda let out all of my emotions out. And he just was really sweet to me and..Um..Yeah.." She kept looking down, feeling awkward, "I know it just caught me off guard.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:20 am

"Oh I see. did you know him before I came? Sorry I'm asking you all these questions. You don't haft to answer them if you don't wanna." He still hoped she'd tell him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 am

"No, I didn't.." She looked up at him, looking into his eyes, "Just met him.." She smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 am

"Oh really? Well how did he win you over? I always thought of you as hard to get. In the village every guy tried getting with you... including ME!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:38 am

"He was just being really sweet to me..And was comforting me and it just happened.." Pocahontas was lying, but she had made sure to make Thrax believe her. No sense of her lying on her face or body structure or even her Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:45 am

He knew she was lying. Her body language didn't show it, neither did her eyes. But he always knew she was lying because her nose would twitch ever so slightly. He never told he that's how he knew. He didn't want this to start a fight, but he had to know, "Poca! Stop lying to me! I've told you everything you wanted to know, why can't you tell me this one thing!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 am

Pocahontas jumped when he yelled at her, "I'm not lying! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU I'M FALLING FOR THE VILLAIN-!" She suddenly gasped, covering her mouth. Her eyes were wide and she saw his eyes also widening. She got up fast, running into the bathroom. She closed the door, locking it behind her.

Last edited by Pocahontas on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU I'M FALLING FOR THE VILLAIN-!" When he herd her say that his mouth dropped. "What the fuck you just say?" She ran to the bathroom he got up to the bathroom door and screamed, "YOU LOVE THE ASSHOLE WHO PUT US HERE?!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 am

Pocahontas jumped when he was yelling at the door, looking at the door as she backed up against the wall. She didn't say anything, hoping he wouldn't break down the door and attack her. How could she slip up like that. Her eyes were wide as she looked at the door in horror, "It's not my fault! He...He was being nice to me.." She was watching the door in horror, hoping he wouldn't open it or kick it down, "He..He..He was being nice to me for helping him...Find the key..I..I.." Hearing him yell at her made her upset and dizzy. Her headache was coming back.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:56 am

That son of a bitch! I knew there was something wrong with that guy! Thrax started yelling over "Did you know he was the Villain at the time.... I mean you must not have known it was him right.... Poca this fruit cake tortured you. He made you scream, and be in pain, and he cut you." He tried turning the door knob. It was locked Damn it
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:02 am

Pocahontas looked away from the door, "He kept visiting me, asking me if I had found the key..And he just started to be nice to me...I...I..." She stopped talking, letting herself shake with fear. When he tried to turn the doorknob her eyes widened, backing up more against the wall..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken Empty

Back to top Go down

Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next