10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Hearted Smiles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Broken Hearted Smiles Empty
PostSubject: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 am

Charlotte woke up yet again with a horrendous headache. It seemed to get worse every time she was gassed, probably just because it happened so many times in a row.
She clung to her head and cried, only this time, there was no one in the room to comfort her. She was all by herself, yet again.
No, she realized this is what the old Charlotte would've done, but not now. She didn't want to be this weak. She quickly wiped her tears and sat up straight against the wall, trying her best to ignore the growing pains in her head. Trying desperatly to focus on something else than the pain.
There was nothing to focus on, so she felt herself stare at the empty wall, thinking about nothing and everything, but most of all, thinking about Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:39 am

Sinbad walked through the building with the key in his hand. So he'd get a new roommate? He wondered if it would be someone he knew. But not Ariel or Odette. That was something he knew for sure. Maybe Cinderella? He had never thought he'd admit it to himself, but he really wouldn't mind spending more time with her either.
He got to room 5. He unlocked the door and went in. He closed the door behind him and put the key in his pocket. Then he realized that John might want it back. He shook his head. He could just take it himself if he wanted it.
He looked around the room. He saw a young girl he hadn't met before. She seemed caught up in her own thoughts.
"Hey there," he said softly, trying not to startle her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:41 am

She jumped. She had been too caught up in her own thoughts.
She quickly realized that her underwear was obviously showing and got to her feet before starting to tug at her dress to keep it down.
"Hi," she said flustered, yet kindly and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 am

Sinbad laughed a little to himself. It was cute how she tried to cover up.
He walked over to her and reached out his hand.
"I'm Sinbad. Nice to meet you," he said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 am

While still holding her dress down with one hand she took his hand with the other and shook it softly.
"Charlotte," she smiled.
Then something odd struck her. How come he had a key..?
She stepped back quickly, forgetting all about covering up.
She fell down and landed in the corner, giving her a really sexual pose without even meaning to. It didn't help that the only part the dress was really covering at the moment was from the bellybutton and up.
"You're not the villain are you?" she asked scared.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 am

Sinbad was shocked when she suddenly stepped back and fell to the floor. What could he have done to scare her like that?
The Villain? Why would he be... Oh, of course. He had a key. It must have seem pretty odd for a prisoner to have a key.
"No, I'm not the Villain," he said quickly to clear up the misunderstanding. "I'm a prisoner just like you," he said as he sat down beside her.
"I'm sorry if I scared you. I think he was too lazy to carry me to the room, so he gave me a key instead," he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:55 am

"Oh..." she said and calmed down, but stayed in the same position until she had calmed down. "Oh God, I feel stupid now," she said and tried to laugh it off, while she grabbed the dress and dragged it between her legs, covering up her underwear, but doing little to cover her firm, bare thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 pm

"Aw, don't feel stupid," he said as he looked elsewhere. He figured it'd be best not to look directly at her when she was in that condition. Especially since they just met.
"I can see how you could get it mixed up."
Sinbad looked at the camera in the corner for a little while.
"The villain has blonde hair and blue eyes. So that's the sort of guy you should watch out for," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:09 pm

"Ok.." she tought about it, trying to remember anyone like that, but realizing that since she had only met a limited amount of people in here, the odds weren't likely she had ever seen him.
"So you've met him then?" she asked, standing up again, so that the dress would cover her up again. Or at least, to a degree where he couldn't see her underwear anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 pm

"Yeah, I've met him a few times. Sometimes he attend some of the events."
He noticed she tried to cover up again, and he did his best not to look directly at her.
"Uhm... What happened to your dress?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:13 pm

"Well... I... I ripped it... sort of," she laughed.
"I didn't like walking around in a ballgown. I just... accidently ripped it a bit short."
She laughed again. Looking at her dress now, there was no way Sinbad could ever have guessed it used to be a ballgown if she had not told him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 pm

"Yeah, I noticed it was a bit short," he said and looked at the dress. He quickly looked away again.
"Uhm... I mean... Ehm.. I have no idea what it's like wearing a big ballgown. But I imagine that it isn't so easy to walk around in."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 pm

"That's too bad," she said giggling. "I bet you'd look really handsome in one."
She had been too flustered up until that moment to realize he wasn't wearing anything to cover up his muscular upper body.
"What happened to your top?" she asked and blushed slightly, realizing she was staring.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 pm

"Yeah, I'd probably be really pretty," he joked.
He looked down his own body.
"I lent it to a girl who had nothing else. But she lost it. So now this is all I have left," he said and showed his ragged pants.
"If we mixed our clothes, then we'd practically have a full outfit," he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:38 pm

"Looks like it," she laughed.
"So the girl... is she special to you?" she smiled.
She didn't know why, but she had always been such a hopeless romantic, always believing that there was someone out there for everyone. She guessed she'd never really grown up, constantly believing in fairytales.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:46 pm

"Special?" he asked surprised.
He thought about it for a little while.
"Yeah, I guess you could say she is special. I mean, I care for her a lot," he said with a smile.
"Her name is Odette," he added.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:48 pm

"Must be nice having a girlfriend," she said mostly to herself. She had never known what it was like to have anyone care about her in that way before.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:54 pm

"Oh no, she's not my girlfriend," he said flustered. "When I said she was special to me, I didn't mean that kinda special... Just... she still means a lot to me. Even if I haven't known her for that long."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:57 pm

"Oh, so you're single then?" she winked at him and laughed. She was only joking, and she hoped that seemed obvious, but immidiatly felt a bit awkward after she said it. That was a stupid thing to joke about. Specially when she loved Dimitri so much.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:01 pm

"No, I have a girlfriend. Ariel," he explained with a smile. He was kinda glad that she had asked, even if it was just meant like a joke. It could have turned out awkward if she had just assumed he was single.
"So what about you? Do you have a boyfriend? Or...?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:04 pm

"To be honest..." she said and tugged at her short, thin dress.
"I never had one..." She looked down as if this was something to be embarrased about.
She was 19 years old and had never even had a guy like her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 pm

"I'm sure you'll find one someday," he said with a reassuring smile.
"I never had a real girlfriend before I met Ariel."
He had been married to Cinderella, but that wasn't his choice. He didn't consider that a real relationship.

{OOC: Last post, I swear. I should have been to bed 3 hours ago >.< Goodnight <3 }
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm

She smiled, but doubted his words.
Dimitri would never like a girl like her, she knew that. She had given up hope years ago, but she had never given up her love for him. That was the one thing she would always cling to.
"I don't think so... I..."
Was she really going to confess her love for Dimitri to some complete stranger? Someone she'd never even seen before? She had never told anyone what she felt for him.

[OOC: Okii ^^ 'Night ^^ Sorry for keeping you up, but thx for staying a bit xD]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 pm

"Yes...?" he said, wanting her to continue.

OOC: okay, maybe I lied :p
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:15 pm

"Well... there's this guy... but it's not important," she tried to wave it off and laugh.
Of course he was important. The most important thing in her life. And yet, she knew they could never be. It broke her heart every time she thought about it.
"He'd never like a girl like me."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 pm

It seemed like she didn't want to talk about it. He didn't want to pressure her. But then she continued.
"How come?" he asked surprised.
"You seem like a really nice girl."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 pm

"He was in love with someone else... with..."
Her head shot up as she remembered what Sinbad had told her.
It couldn't be the same girl could it? Of course it could, Dimitri himself had told her she was in here. "With someone else..." she mumbled.
"But I can't stop loving him... he's... he's perfect," she smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:25 pm

"I see..." he said in a sad tone. "That sounds rather complicated. I'm sorry."
He thought about it for a little while.
"But people change. Maybe his feelings will change someday. Or you'll meet someone else who is just perfect for you," he said, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 pm

"No," she looked up at Sinbad and smiled.
"He was so happy when he told me about finding her."
A single tear rolled down her cheek, but she kept smiling.
"I think he really loves her... and no matter what I do, I will never do anything to come between them. You should see the way he looks when he talks about her."
She looked down again as more tears started to fall from her eyes.
Damnit, why did she have to be so weak?
"Although, sometimes I wish Dimitri knew how much I love him..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:38 pm

He looked at the tears starting to fall down her cheeks.
"Don't you want to come and sit here with me?" he suggested.
He frowned when he heard her mention a name.
"Dimitri?" he said to himself. Could it be Odette's Dimitri?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:45 pm

She didn't think twice about his offer. She needed someone to comfort her. She didn't like being on her own, and as much as she had tried to convince herself otherwise, changes like the one she was trying to accomplish didn't happen over night.
She sat down next to him and laid her head on his chest, wanting him to hold her. He was a complete stranger. This was so weird and in so many ways unacceptable, but she couldn't care less at the moment.
"I just wish someone would care for me too..." she muttered. She had always wanted someone to love her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:47 pm

He was a little surprised when she leaned in and placed her head on his chest. But there were so many differences between this 'world' and the real world. Everyone was in the same situation and had somewhat something in common.
He put his arm around her and rubbed her arm gently.
"I'm sure you'll find him someday," he said in a soft voice. Then he remained silent for a long time. He was curious to find out if it was the Dimitri he knew, but he wasn't sure if he should ask. After some time he made up his mind.
"This Dimitri.... what is he like?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:16 am

"He's... he's perfect," she smiled, enjoying Sinbad's gentle touch.
"He's a mess, but only because he doesn't care about himself half as much as he cares about others. He wouldn't think twice about helping someone."
She smiled even bigger.
"And I got to admit, I've always had a thing for dark haired guys with halflong hair," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 am

Sinbad listened to what she said about the guy. Could it be the Dimitri he knew? What she told him didn't seem to fit the Dimitri he knew. Though he did help him and Ariel that time in the basement. And the last time he had seen Dimitri, he was angry. So maybe he wasn't always like that.
He smiled for a little while.
"Do you by any chance know if.... he's also a prisoner here?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:57 am

She looked up at him, but still keeping her head comfortably rested on his hard chest.
"Yeah... he is... why? Do you know him?" she asked confused.
She got a bit scared. If this man was a friend of Dimitri, and she had just confessed everything to him, there was no saying whether he would tell him or not.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:05 am

So it was him. Charlotte's Dimitri and Odette's Dimitri were the same person.
"I've... met him. But I don't know him that well," he replied vague. He didn't feel like telling her about their fight.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:07 am

"Promise me you won't tell him... he will just start worrying about me unnecessary. I just want him to be happy..." she said softly with a sigh.
"And who knows.. maybe one day I will find someone who looks at me the way he looks at her..." she smiled to herself thinking about it, even though she could never imagine her being with anyone but Dimitri.
She closed her eyes and snuggled deeper into Sinbad's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:16 am

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."
He'd keep her secret. Besides he didn't think he'd ever have a conversation with Dimtri, where they would talk about such things.
"Yeah, maybe," he said in a low voice. If what Charlotte said was true, then Dimitri must really care a lot for Odette. Sinbad was happy for her. That's what she deserved.
Even if he had wished it was someone else than Dimitri. Or maybe he had just gotten the wrong impression of him. He wondered if the thing between Ariel and Odette hadn't happened... could he and Dimitri have been friends instead?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 am

Lost in her own thoughts, Charlotte carefully and slowly started to trail her fingers across Sinbad's chest, feeling him under her fingertips.
How would it feel to have someone hold you in his arms... or kiss you... or just... be loved.
Of course, she had been with Dimitri in the past, but it was only one night, and on his behalf, there was no love, only lust.
She laid her whole hand gently on Sinbad's chest, feeling his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 am

When he felt her whole hand on his chest, Sinbad began to feel his heart sped up a bit. Or maybe he just became aware of the beating. He wasn't really sure.
It always amazed him how tiny hands girls could have.
Charlotte had been silent for a long while. Sinbad wondered what was on her mind. Probably Dimitri. it couldn't be easy on her. But she must be a tough girl, when she didn't want to come between them. It was cute that she thought more about Dimitri's happiness than her own. He began wondering if....
"Hmmm, by the way... how old are you?" he asked and turned his head slightly to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:05 am

His heart sped up, and she found herself wondering what he was thinking about.
At his question she looked up at him playfully and grinned.
"How old do you think I am?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:19 am

"Hmmm," he said and thought about it. From her appearance and the way she acted.... She seemed younger than Meg. But older than Ariel. Though he had thought Ariel was older than she actually was. She also seemed younger than Odette. But now that he thought about it, he had no idea how old Odette was. So... somewhere between Ariel and Meg. Maybe around Cinderella's age? It was hard to tell.
"... around 20, maybe?" he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:21 am

She laughed a bit at Sinbad's expression when he was thinking.
"Close," she smiled. "I'm 19. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 am

"Aww, so close. Only one year apart."
He smiled.
"Let's see if you are better at guessing people's age."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 am

"Hmm... let's see," she said and sat up on his lap, before she poked his nose lightly.
"You're old enough to have a beard... so I'm guessing older than 13..." she laughed at her own lame joke.
"You're younger than 30. You still seem young enough to take good care of your body shape... you have this childish humor I love about you, but you're still old enough to be serious when you have to be... plus, you're way too hot to be anything above 30. I'm going to go with... hmm..."
She tapped her index finger on her chin childishly as if thinking.
"25?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 am

"I really seem that old?" he said, faking to be both surprised and disappointed.
"Well, I'm only 22," he said and smiled. "But close enough."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 am

"Oooo, even better," she said and gasped dramatically and exaggerated before laughing.
Sinbad's heart was still beating fast, and her curiosity got the better of her.
"Why is your heart beating so fast...?" she asked hesitantly, hoping it wasn't anything too personal and that he wouldn't get mad for her asking.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:52 am

Sinbad blushed when he heard her question.
"Uhm.... well..." he mumbled nervously.
He looked away, trying to hide his face a bit. He couldn't tell her. It was too embarrashing.
He looked at her from the corner of his eye, and blushed even more when he saw her staring at him. These feelings.... they were so new so him... He wasn't even sure if he could even believe that he felt that way. Could he really tell someone else about them.
But she had told him about her feelings earlier. She had opened up her heart to him. Shouldn't he do the same thing.
"Well, the thing is.... I think I might have feelings for..." He paused. Could he really say it out loud? He had already tried being in love with someone who didn't felt the same way about him. He didn't want to go through that again. But if he never let it out, then the feelings would just keep burning inside of him. He decided to tell her.
"I think I might have feelings for John," he whispered. He had said it. It was out in the open. It felt so unreal to actually say out loud. And please don't take this post seriously. It's just a waste of time until I actually think of something to write.

REAL POST:
He frowned a bit. Was it really that noticable?
"My heart?" he said nervously and tried to laugh it off. He tried his best to calm down as quickly as possible. But it just made it worse.
"Uhm, I'm not sure," he replied vaguely.
"So... who else have you met in here except for Dimitri?" he asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 am

She took the point, he didn't want to talk about it.
"No one really, just these girls I can't remember the names of.. 2 of them..."
She stopped talking thinking a little bit.
It was so good in Sinbad's arms. So warm and safe.
She snuggled in deeper and kissed his bare chest softly.
"Am I... maybe the reason you're heart is... speeding up?" she asked hesitantly, scared, while she blushed like a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:17 am

Sinba was relieved when the subject changed. Until she changed it back again. And she added in a kiss none the less.
She was the only one there. What else should it be?
"Uhm... well...." He looked down at her. He blushed slightly.
It was no use trying to deny it.
"Yeah," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearted Smiles   Broken Hearted Smiles Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Hearted Smiles
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next