10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:48 am

"You can't change the past, so I don't think about it. You can change the future, though, Ever since I came here my future has given a full turn. I try to think of what I'll do when I leave here." Kida said
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 am

Eric had a poor smile.
-Me too. But to be frank, I ignore if I imagine fancies or projects.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 am

Kida walked over to one of the stuffed cats. "Who could do such a thing to an innocent creature?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 am

Eric smiles.
- I admit that they put me ill-at-ease.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 am

"I can't help but feel sorry for them..." Kida said, stroking the cat's tail.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:03 am

Eric had a poor and sad smile. Cruelty to animals repulsed him. It was totally inequitable.
- I am sure that that it them please... where they are. If you believe in the paradise, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 am

"I'm not sure of what I believe... Or if I even believe something..." Kida said. Her tribe believed that the spirits of their ancestors watched over them, but Kida was never sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 am

-I'm not very religious. In fact, my best friend and me, we had made a pact. Never believe that an .. thing stayed up us, even a single second. We had to believe only in us even. But I believe... Finally, I think of believing that something stays up us. But what? I ignore it.
Eric sighed. In fact, he hoped especially for Penny. She deserved a second chance, in peace, after what had arrived at her.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:24 am

"Maybe there's something out there... Something better that comes after death... But I don't know what that 'something' is. And I can't believe in something I don't know is true..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:27 am

- It's rather supposed as way of thinking. I rather agree with you. The certainty is maitresse of reason, he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 am

"Sometimes I wonder if my tribes beliefs are right... If the spirits of those gone watch over us. I hope my mother watches over me, that she's in a better place now..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:35 am

He smiles to her.
- I also hope it. In any case, I am sure that she is proud of you. She has reason for.
By stretching his members, Eric lengthened half.
- Any way, I like the way of seeing the Paradise that to your people had. It's poetic.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 am

"Poetic... Well that's one way to see it, I guess." Kida said. "Have you ever felt like somebody wasn't supposed to die the way they did?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:42 am

Eric clenched teeth.
- Oh yes, he says. Oh yes, he repeated the glance lost in his memories.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 am

"My mother died when I was seven... She was only 25... She was full of life but suddenly her blood was spilled. It seems unfair for a life to be extinguished before you've lived..." Kida said. She thought about the children who were born too early, that didn't make the first few hours of life.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:51 am

- I am sorry for your mother. It's unfaire to be so deprived of life so early. So early..
Eric inspired profoundation. After all, Kida had confided to him for her mother...
- I said to you that my friends and me, us had avoids the orphanage. In fact, we would have of the being four. But... We didn't saw rather far. Nor rather far-sighted summer. And Penny died.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 am

"I'm so sorry about that. I'm sure she's looking after you... From wherever she is in the afterlife. Probably somewhere sunny and full of flowers." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:56 am

Eric had a laugh.
- And full of giraffe. Penny loved giraffes.
Eric was rather proud of him. The pain was not so lively any more. It was good. It was better.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:03 am

"Then many giraffes grazing on the tall trees while she rides them." Kida said. She didn't know this 'Penny' but she felt so close to her talking about her happiness in the afterlife. The joy that her life probably never had.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 am

OOC: Sorry if I reply late, I'm reading a book about killer unicorns.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 am

- I hope it sincerely. And I hope that she has.. Will not have memory of her death or a few hours before. And you? Where do you think that your mother is? What kind of paradise?
It was strange to talk about it. In a so easy way.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:11 am

"I think she would have liked to become part of the air... She always wanted to fly and let the wind carry her to places she'd never been. Maybe she's lounging on a cloud, watching over my father and me... That's what I think she'd like to be doing." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:22 am

-It's a very beautiful way of imagining it. Really poetic. I would know her.
Eric stopped. He would have liked knowing how she had died. Disease? Accident? Tribal law? But he also knew that ir he ask her, it was he probably would dive back into the past and that of the Penny. And that, he ignored if he was capable of it without suffering.

OOC: Oh really, oh my goood, it's so cool xD
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:34 am

"You know... It's very wrong how she died... She was sacrificed, right after a tsunami. It's an old tradition that my father has been trying to stop since he gained power... If I return to my tribe, I'll make sure it never happens again. It's barbaric." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:42 am

Eric got up to take the hand of Kida. Eric had always grown that the feelings could pass by the pores of the skin. Kida raised eyes towards him.
- I am sorry, Kida. Really. It's really... I ignore what to say. I am sorry. And I hope that you will arrive there. You will be a real queen. I know it.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 am

"Thank you, Eric. I'll make sure I return and be the best queen my tribe has seen." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:49 am

- I'm absolutly sure that you will arrive there. I know that you don't know me for a long time, but... I see a big strength in you. And the strength is a thing which a queen owes have. I am sure that your name will be blessed by your tribe.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:56 am

"That's a very kind thing for you to say. I'll make sure that you're welcome in my tribe, if yu ever want to come after we get out of here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:01 am

-Maybe could I come with Anya and Esmee for the holidays? It would be magnificent holidays.
Eric had a smile.
- It will be with pleasure, Kida. I mean, queen Kida.
Eric bowe, without mockery. He was extremely sincere. It was his way to show her how much he respected her row.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:06 am

"Yes, you could come in the summer and visit the beach or the lakes. Please don't bow..." Kida said with a small blush. Nobody had treated her like a queen before. In her trib she was just a regular girl with a bit more say in the tribe's choices...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 am

Eric recovered, before smiling to her.
- It will be with pleasure. Your tribe seems to have become established in a very beautiful region.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:16 am

"It's just on a small island. Not much except the beach, a couple of lakes, the forest, my tribe, and the town. But it's a very beautiful place... There's plenty of flowers in bloom during the spring." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 am

- Your island seems magnificent. I really hope I can go there. I would be honored to go there. Some more to be welcomed by a queen like you.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 am

"Now all we have to do is find a way to get out of here..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 am

- It's true, said Eric, more serious and sinks suddenly. I know only two things about Villain, and I ignore how used it.
He lowered his voice, aware that the Villain probably hear it anyway.
-I know first of all that he is rather impulsive, attack him on a sensitive subject makes him very aggresif. Aggressivity that we could use, if we know how.
Kida shook the head, before sighing.
- Still it's necessary to find a sensitive subject.
- I know one. Her name is Megara.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:34 am

"Yeah, but that wouldn't help us in any way..." Kida kept her voice a barely whisper. "We need to find a way to free everyone without getting killed in the process. We'd need weapons, and a plan..."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 am

Eric continued on the same tone as her(it).
- I had my knife, but... I cannot use it any more. It is in my... In the room where we were Anya and me. For weapons, I ignore how we could provide themselves. In plan, we can always arrange to capture Megara, but it will be difficult. And yeah... We need to protect us. No one should die.

OOC: Sorry, I'm gonna sleep! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 am

"Weapons are easy, we could use the pit bull head and my skirt tied together as some sort of mace. The faucet in the sink and the shower head could be used in a moment of desperation. Anything could be a weapon." Kida said in whispered tones. She wanted to be out of this place. She wanted the fresh air. Most of all she wanted to meet the Villain. She was clever. She could easily overpower him, if only she could be with him for a few moments, she could render him unconscious and they could all leave. It was just wandering thoughts, but she already lusted for his blood to be spilled.

(OOC: Goodnight! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 pm

- My best friend is little as you. Although we are professionels killers and we can have all the sophisticated weapons, she prefers to act on the ground. As a result, she already has kill with a glass and a fork.
Eric had a smile by thinking of it. Miguel and me had so been shocked by her that they had Helga watch making, filled gapes. She was so precise, so pro. She had impressed him.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 am

"I use what I need to survive. It's something you learn in my tribe. If you can survive in the woods with no food or water, you can see everything as a possible weapon." Kida said while trying to think of ways to cut the carpet in thin strips. 'Maybe I could use one of the pitbull's teeth... I'll have to check and see if they're sharp enough...'
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 am

Kida walked over to the pitbull and ripped out on of his teeth. Eric must have thought that she was crazy. She tested to see how sharp it was, not enough to cut the carpet into rips but sharp enough to hurt if she threw it like a dart. She walked over to Eric and whispered "I've found a weapon, a small one but still... One shot into the eyes..." She held up the tooth so he could see.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 am

Eric had a smile. Yes, Kida and Helga was really alike.
-A precise blow... It makes us a first weapon. I know where to find the second.
Turning around, Eric went towards the bed, where he tore a big piece of tissue. Kida considered him strangely. But Eric rolled it up around the hand, before going to the bathroom. Kida followed him, when she heard a deaf and heart-rending noise. Believing that Eric had collapsed, she opened the door quickly. Eric collected one releases piece of mirror.
- And that, that makes us the second weapon. Maybe the third, he added in collecting a second piece.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 am

OOC: I'm sorry!!! I though that I can RP tomorrow but... Well, it was a busy day. I'm sorry! Forgive me T___T
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 am

(OOC It's ok Smile

Kida smiled. "It's a good weapon. It could be thrown at a distance, it's sharp on all ends. Or it can be used as a knife. Very versatile." She said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 am

Eric felt the weight of his glass pieces. He hesitated. Certainly the knife was his weapon, it had always killed so. In the team, it was the knife, Miguel the poison and Helga the actress on ground. But...
A blade had hurted Anya. He had wounded person Anya with a knife. He had marked her. Of a heart at the level of the wrist. He had scarified her.
Could he again handle a blade in this conditions? Without that the memories hurt him?
Eric sighed. At the moment, he did not want nor could think of it.
- It would be necessary to be able to arm the maximum of people, during our escape. We shall have only to think it over during the escape, but I believe that every cell in a bathroom, and a mirroir by bathroom, that makes weapons for all. At least, almost all.

OOC: Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 am

"First we need a plan, and those are pretty hard to come by when we don't know a thing about what we're up against..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 am

Eric began to think in a loud voice.
- What do we know about our situation? Kidnapped by a Villain. What to we know about Villain? A man. Smart. Very smart. A little bit crazy. No, madman simply. Such a psycopath but smart. He choose his victims, like that. Random. No, not random. He pursues our sins.... Maybe although...
Recovering, he turned to Kida.
-Kida, you received this black file which contains our sins? I didn't have time to read it in full. Maybe I would find an indication there..
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am

"Yeah, it's still here. I don't think it will help much, though." Kida went to her bed and took the folder from under the mattress where she had tried to keep it safe. She walked over to Eric and gave it to him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:00 am

Eric thanked Kida, before sitting down on the bed. He fixed attentively every photo, every word, looking for an indication there, even which one. Villain considered them all as sinners to punish. Nevertheless he had assert him not being very religious. To put at the count of his side psycopathe inconsistent? Maybe. Or then these sins represented the other things for him? Eric still thought when he arrived at the last photo. He fixed the brown young woman one moment, before realizing that something did not go. He frowned.
- Then? Asked for Kida. Do you found anything?
- No. But something does not go.
Kida came to sit down next to him, frowned in her turn.
- What kind of 'something'?
- I ignore it. It's as if something missed. But I ignore what.
-Maybe that what doesn't go is just that it doesn't look like for what you waited?
Do not look like that he expected? Maybe. In fact, Eric would have believed that this file would look like a massive contract, such as he read sometimes. Eric took the head between his hands. No, there was the other thing. Something was missing. Something that he had seen, then erasing because secondary. Because he thought of the other thing. Of very important. Of very important.
Abruptly Eric raised the head. The dinner. Esmee. The fair young man.
He was not in the file.
Kida looked at him, strangely suddenly. It is necessary to say that suddenly, he seems a litlle bit scared.
-Eric?
-Do you remember, in the dinner, when I said to Esmee that she was my sister, you remember? There was you, Dimitri, Jane, Esmeralda, Chel, Sinbad, this... (Eric went through the file) Cinderella, this Megara, and this fair man. This man is not in this file.

OOC: How did I turn it? OO
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 am

"The blond man? I remember him. There was something off about him, something that set him apart from the rest of us... But... I've learned that the ones who aren't in this book have either been killed or weren't ever here. There was a man, I don't know his name, he had dark hair, desperate eyes... I saw him die before me. His name is not there. But I still get this unsettling feeling about that blond man..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next