10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 am

Kida tried to calm down. Her adrenaline was pumping and that wasn't good if it was just a friendly spar. Kida tried something she hadn't for a long time. Crouching down on the ground she half crawled half walked near enough to Eric to swipe her leg and make him lose his balance. If she had had a weapon then that would have been his end. She tried to tone down the physical attacks and work more on her evasiveness. If he couldn't hit her, he'd just tire out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:54 am

Kida put him on the ground, and Eric took advantage of it. Holding out the hand, he caught the ankle and pulled it downward. Kida lost the balance, falling in his turn. Eric recovered, just enough to catch up her before she fall any more hard on the ground. Going away before she cannot strike him, he ran on the ground, recovering half squatted.
He adored this sensation. Be powerful, but to protect. Be powerful without hurting.
Kida challenged him with eyes. He raised the chin in sign of challenge.

OOC: I looooove to train with you, my Queen, but I'm gonna sleep Sad Have fun with Eric, but don't destroy it please, I like him a little ;D See you tomorrow ;P
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:05 am

Kida laughed. "You're a good opponent. I'll gladly spar with you again." She wouldn't admit it, but she was more out of shape than she thought she was.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 am

OOC: Goodnight! Sleep well.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Eric smiles. He felt so alive that he almost laughed.
- Thank you, you are very bright too. Your people have anything has to be afraid with a queen so strong as you.
Recovering, he went to her, raising the hand towards the face. Kida put off little, intrigued. Eric smiles, before putting the finger on the cheek, the space of one second.
- You have some blood there. Excuse me, I cut myself with the mirror and it a little spattered.
For rested his statements, he showed his palm to Kida, by smiling.
- Sorry.

OOC: Thanks!
OOC²: Did he seems like a kid? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:52 am

Kida saw his palm. "You should wash it out on the sink, just so it doesn't get infected." She said. An infection in a place like this could mean death.

OOC: He seemed like he was having fun, not that much a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:59 am

- You are right. Leave me some seconds.
Tilting the head, Eric went in the bathroom. The thought of a shower touched him, but he contented with crossing his palm under the water of the washbasin. Under the water, Eric washed his palm, resting slowly above to verify if a glass brightness was not there to slide. The water became reddish, before becoming again clear. Eric took advantage of it to wash himself the face. Raising the head, he looked his reflection in the broken mirror. Before sighing. Crossing the hand in his hair, sticking them behind.
He had makes look slimmer. The scar of the cheek had almost healed. Slowly, he crossed his index above.
Miguel, Helga, what do you do? Come. Find me. Find her. Find us. Come. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 am

Kida ripped off the lower hem of her skirt in a not-so-thin strip. She'd wrap it around Eric's wound once he came out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Eric sighed. And he began praying. Anything. Ironing the hand in his hair, he went out of the bathroom.
- By the way, Kida, I never have ask you, but where is situated your tribe, geographically? You spoke about an island but...
Eric congealed. The room was empty. On the ground, an end of tissue, the color of the skirt of Kida.
-.... No...
Eric felt an impression, painful and incredibly strong to squeeze him the throat. No. Impossible. They had projects. He had to visit her tribe. They had to run away together.
Kida had left. Kida had doubtless died.
Eric began roaring.
- But what happened in your life so that you hates us so much?! Why she?! She was a queen, a girl promises to a brilliant future! Psycopath! Bastard!
Eric knocked against the wall, of all his strengths, so that a joint cracked.
- Shit!
A tears sank on his cheek. As alwaus, he was useless. Useless to protect who he loves. Useless to save them.
-Kida... I'm so sorry...

R.I.P Kida, my wonderfull queen.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:18 am

ooc: awwwwwwwwwwwwww Eric I know I shall miss her too :-(
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:13 am

OOC: Right.. It's so sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4