10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl Empty
PostSubject: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Leave Anya. That, he hadn't planned it. He had planned stay with her, protect her, never leave her. But... Maybe... It was the best to make at the moment. He wouldn't have been able to stay near her and to avoid her at the same time.
Even if he didn't support the idea not to know where she would be. And with whom...
Arriving in front of the door number 4, Eric had a stop. That or the one who would be behind this door. It could be whoever. A madman, a killer. A child. Villain even. Squeezing the fist, he got ready for a some defense. Then he opened the door.

OOC: HELLO!!! Twisted Evil Sorry, it was my sister's birthday, and the surprise was a night in the mountain, sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 am

(OOC: It's ok Smile Sorry for the very late reply...)

The door opened. A man with black hair and a well built body was at the door. Eric... I think that was his name. Kida was trying to remember the name that went with his face on the folder. She remembered that he looked like a warrior, a murderer. "My name is Kida. Welcome to the room." She said standing up and extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:34 am

Eric breath slowly. He had already seen this young lady, in to dinner even if her name escaped him totally. The woman looked at him about second, before holding out the hand.
- My name is Kida. Welcome to the room.
Eric smiles to her, before to take her hand.
- My name is Eric. Nice to see again you, even if I would have preferred to do it in other circonstances.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:35 am

OOC: No probleme dear, I'm late too ;D
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:50 am

"Eric... So you are the murderer... I had my suspicions, your face is very familiar, but I wasn't very sure. I'm sorry, I just remembered what the book said about you, I don't mean to assume that you are a murderer..." Kida said. He was different than how she had expected a murderer to be.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:05 am

Eric inspired slowly. He expected of course this question. It was just strange to have to explain. After Anya and Lilo.
- The book is right, he says in trying to interpreted the feelings of his interlocutor. I am a hired killer, kill is my job. You don't have be afraid of me, however. I wouldn't hurt you.

OOC: It's midnight here, sorry, I'm gonna sleep... I'm so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 am

OOC: It's okay =)

"I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything. I'm a warrior, a soldier. If anything I admire your job. The assassins in my country were the most valued people, just under the king and myself." Kida said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Kida was tired. She went over to the smaller bed and lay down. She figured that Eric would appreciate the larger bed. Maybe in the morning she'd get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm

-Kida?
Kida recovered on the bed, raising an eyebrow.
- Yes?
- You're sure you don't want the big bed? I want say, this room, you spent time there. You doubtless have there your marks, then don't prive you for me.
Kida looked at him bizarrely, but Eric smiles to her to rest his statements. This woman intrigued him. She had told to come from people where the murderers were respected. She was not either afraid of him. It impressed him.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 am

[OOC: Esme misses her brother!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 am

OOC: Eric miss his sister! And his -unknow- nephew!
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 am

"You take the big bed, I'm perfectly fine with this one. My last room didn't even have a bed. My roommate and I would take turns sleeping inside the bathtub." Kida said with a laugh. "It's really no trouble."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 am

Eric smiles to her. Kida was really of a big kindness. Going to sit down on the cover, he leaned on the bedhead. He was sleepy not at all, on the contrary. The game had exhausted him, but his spirit was far from wanting to keep silent.
He thought of Anya, of course. He remembered the blood on his hand, her surges, her voice which assured him that everything was well. He remembered her smiles, her sighs. His caresses, and her groans. He remembered the violence and the sweetness, the punishment and the desire. His Anya. Not the one with which Villain played.
He also thought of her sister. He had to see her again. Embrace her, again. Squeeze her against him, and kiss her on the front. Have her long thick hair between the fingers. His younger sister. His younger sister who was her only family. Her sister. Encircled when he had seen her. Eric was not able to refrain from smiling. He had a family. The real family. He had to see Esmee again.
He also thought of Lilo and Dimitri. He hoped that they were safe. Lilo was a wonderful girl and Dimitri a young man of courage. Eric estimated them. Almost as friends of long dates.
Eric also thought of Chel. That he hoped save.
Finally, Eric thought of his own health. He had swallowed some rotten eggs, his body will not ignore it. He obliged to inhale profoundation. If only he had some alcohol...
Eric sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:27 am

Kida shifted in her bed. She didn't know if it was morning or night anymore. She sat up and looked around trying to see if Eric was still awake. She didn't want to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 pm

OOC: you know we can hear eachother so if either of you want to have a convorsation through the wall while I'm hiding in the bathroom just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Eric crossed arms backs the head, staying one moment furthermore in the silence. Then slowly he turned to Kida.
-Kida?
- Yes?
-Excuse-moi if I disturb you, you don't have to answer but... Speak me about you, please. Of you before being here, of you here, it doesn't matter. Please?

OOC: I haven't think about it! Yeah, when you want dear!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:45 am

OOC: Should I start the topic in room one or your room?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 am

"It's no trouble at all. I come from a tribe, in an island, a warrior tribe. My father is the leader and I'm his only successor. My tribe is very close to the city, about three or four miles, so we usually went to town to buy modern things. After I was brought here, though, it's much too complicated to explain..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 am

Eric shook the head.
- I ignored that this way of life really existed. I want to say, with the modernization, quite these things... I admire the strength and the courage of your people. Then you are a kind of... Princess?

OOC: As you want dear ;D
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:02 am

"Well, you could call me that I guess... But I don't think 'princess' would describe me..." Kida said bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 am

- I know that princess under often listening... Rose and evening dress. But in a tribe warrior, that would amaze me that you carry many rose and dress, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:11 am

OOC: Ok! It'll be in room one then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Eric sat down on the bed, facing Kida.
- Do you want to know how I see a tribal princess? Proud and strong. Fighter. Respected and especially warrior. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 pm

An envelope slid under the door. Eric got up, but Kida was faster. Took it, she recovered.
- It's for you.
Eric frowned. Another letter. Eric had a bad presentiment. Quickly, he tore the envelope.
It was an invitation. In a dinner. A date dinner?!
- What is it? Asked politely Kida.
- It's an invitation, I believe. For a dinner.
Eric hesitated. Was it polished to speak to a princess of a dinner in which he would not invite her? Because Eric already hesitated between both women that he loved most, he didn't want to put his new roommate in balance. It was already very rather hard.
Because the choice was crucial. His sister or his love. Anya or Esmee.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 am

"You are correct." Kida said, happy that he would describe her in such a way.

"A dinner? That's great! You should take somebody special, that is, if he let's you take somebody along." Kida said. She was hoping he would take Anya, it appeared they were very close.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 am

Eric smiles to Kida. It was clear that she appeared as a princess warrior and not of lounge.
Slowly, he read again the letter.
- Yes.. Somebody special... The problem it's that there are two very special persons whom I would like to see again, and I ignore who choose.
He smiles to Kida. He wondered himself. The nearness made more talkative.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 am

"Well, if you can't choose who to take, then maybe you could flip a coin, or try thinking about t. I'm sure you don't have to choose who you'll take until that day." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:53 am

Eric had a smile, still.
- You are doubtless right. Thank you.
Slowly, Eric put the hand on that of Kida, leaving it one moment, before removing it. Then he bent behind, on his palms.
-Kida is a beautiful name, you know. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 am

"Really? It's not my real name, though... My name is very long and hard to pronounce. 'Kidashgaka' that's my full name. I'm glad you like the shortened version." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:07 am

-Kidagakash... tried Eric before faltering.
Eric laughs.
- Yes you are right, it is difficult to say.
Kida had a smile, and Eric tried again.
-Kidagak...
This time, Kida laughs.
- Sorry to cut-away your name like that. But I like both, he took back seriousness. Kida and Kidaga.... Well, you understand. It'ss very.. Tribal. You can be sure that if I had read your name on one of my contracts, I would have doubled caution.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 am

"It's ok. Almost nobody can pronounce my name right the first hundred times..." Kida said with a laugh. "And I'm sure my name would never be found in one of your contracts..." She said with a knowing smile.

(OOC: I'm going to the mall and won't be back until 3:00am your time, so we'll keepRPing tomorrow Smile )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 am

Eric smiles.
-And promised, I would kill the contracteur if one day I find it.
As I do it with make for Esmee...
-But I see badly who would like to kill you. You seem me to kill before being if only touch.

OOC: No souci, dear, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 pm

"Tell me a bit about yourself, that is, if it doesn't bother you..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:43 am

Eric positioned more comfortably on his bed.
- Of course. Then my name is Eric and I am a hired killer. I grew in an orphanage until my 8 years, before avoiding it with my two better friends, who are themself hired killers now. I have a twin sister, Esmeralda, but I ignored it until we are 17 years. I almost killed her.
Eric stopped. Even if he had saved Esmee, he always felt guilty. Shaking the head, he looked at Kida.
- Finally, I had the presence of mind not to kill her and by examining us, I learnt that it was my only family. Our parents were murdered when we were small and they separated us. Me in the orphanage, and Esmeralda in the church.
Eric smiles.
- Complicated family's story, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:58 am

"Not so much, I've heard a lot of messed up family stories..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:07 am

Eric had the feeling that she spoke about partially about her own family, but he says nothing. He knew how much the family was a sensitive subject.
Slowly, he tilted the head behind.
- And then I arrived here and I met a lot of people. An extraordinary girl, Lilo. A man whom I admire his strength of spirit, Dimitri. My sister, Esmee. A tribal princess, Kida. And a sublime and wonderful woman, Anya.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:18 am

"You know Dimitri? He was my roommate some time ago, he helped me through a rough time." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:22 am

-Dimitri is a good person. It doesn't amaze me that he helped you. He also helped me, during one of the game of our host.
Eric would have wanted to ask her why he had to help her, but something in her eyes prevented him from it.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:29 am

"While I've been here I've also met a lovely girl named Ariel, the princess Isabella, the stupid asshole Sinbad, the very kind Jane, and Phoebus, well, I already knew Phoebus from before I came here." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 am

- I met Sinbad once. I really have no appriori on him. You remember the dinner where we had been invited? There was a girl, a very beautiful girl, Chel. She suffered because of him.
Eric had a small laughter.
- You can take me for a poor idiot macho, but I am can't stay away of the feminine suffering. The rare women who shared my life were ravaged by the suffering. Some of them died from it.
Eric clenched teeth. The memories hurt.
-Then, the suffering at a woman really touches me. I know, that makes poor romantic idiot. Sorry.
He smiles.
- Well, in brief, I have no good feeling of this Sinbad. I met Jane, she is really very kind. I have never met Isabelle and Ariel, whom do they look like?
Slowly, Eric put the hand on that of Kida.
-Kida, I am a professionel killer. I can promise you to take revenge, if you wish it.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 am

"Sinbad... He stole my girlfriend... Errr, ex-girlfriend... Ariel was my girlfriend, I have a picture of her." Kida took out a picture from a small pocket in her skirt and handed it to Eric. "I don't want you to kill anyone, nobody should hold grudges from the past."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:57 am

Eric looked at the photo which Kida tightened him. Ariel was a magnificent girl with the red hair. Strange but far from being ugly.
- She is really very beautiful, said Eric by turning to Kida. I am sorry for... What Sinbad made you. Really.
Eric ignored what he would make if Anya decided - what went doubtless happend in fact- that she's don't want him anymore. The pain was to be impossible to hold. Eric took her hand again.
- Yes, you are right for past. But sometimes, a vengeance can do good.
Eric thought of his first murder by saying these words. It was a hard-line vengeance. And he regretted it by no means.
This bastard deserved it amply.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:06 am

"I would only kill somebody if I knew they'd keep hurting more people, but I think it's better to put somebody in prison or an asylum rather than kill them." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 am

-Maybe you're right . I didn't really have to think about it, given that kill is my job.
Eric smiles to her. He like her.

OOC: I'm gonna eat; I come back later ;D
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:15 am

"Well, I cone from a tribe where killing somebody bad is viewed as something good, but I think that lives are precious and everybody deserves a second chance." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 am

-I agree for some mistakes. But some other can't be forgiven. But I understand your point of view.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm

"With me, you have one extra chance. Some people just can't change no matter how hard they try..." She said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Eric turned to her. Kida looked on the ground, avoiding the visual contact. Slowly, he took her hand.
-Kida, I know that we know only little, and the fact that we are locked together does not make of us close friends, but... If you want to speak, even of a thing which I cannot understand according to you, know that I am ready to listen. Maybe not to find a miracle solution, but to listen . If you want it.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:20 pm

"I'm completely fine." Kida said. She trusted Eric, despite only having known him for a couple of days. She knew that she could tell him anything if she wanted to. "Just thinking about some things of the past..."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 am

- The past tends to make suffer all whom I know, smiles Eric.
He sighed. It was true, whether it is Anya, Esmeralda, Dimitri or Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next