10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 am

- Exactly! I found him very comfortable for somebody who sees people roaring above and hurting. I speak about the blow which Esmee gave me. She has roar that I had tried to kill her. Even this Cinderella ran up to see what took place. But not him. Either he was very busy somewhere else, or he already knew all this. Furthermore, he had no very ill-at-ease air for a captive. All were on nerves, but him not.
Eric didn't believe it. He had maybe had just Villain next to him. He had maybe missed him of little.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 am

"But knowing his looks only gives us one thing... And that thing is that we know who to trust. Or more so who not to trust." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

- And which kill, added Eric, more low, almost for himself.
Eric crossed the hand in his hair, by sighing.
- Well at least, we can put a face on our kidnapper. If that is, we can even find when we have him to meet, to see why he has us chooses.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:34 am

"Let's make a vow. If we ever meet the Villain, to kill him and release everyone else." Kida said in a whispered tone.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 am

-A vow or a prayer? made Eric with a smile. In every case, me promises to make everything to free most possible persons.
Because even if the plan of escape pleased him, Eric was realistic. Villain would not let them leave so easily. Losses were possible...
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:03 am

"Even if we have a tiny chance... I'll take it. Anything I have to do to get out... To get Jane and Dimitri and Lilo and Anya and Ariel and Sinbad... even Phoebus..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am

Eric shook the head. In the head, he already make a list. As professionel, he could not refrain from making it. Not to forget a stage.
Find a means to go out.
Open doors.
Kill Villain if he opposes.
Take out everybody.
Protect Anya, Esmeralda, Kida, Dimitri, Lilo and Aladdin first and foremost.
Go out of the building.
Find of the help, fast.
Kill Villain once find.
To help Anya, Esmee, Kida has to took back their lives.
Stay up Anya and Esmee.
Eric shook the head. They have a plan.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:25 am

"If only we could bust down the door... I don't have the strength I used to have..." Kida said looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:28 am

- I don't have it either. I am sick have even later food these rotten fish eggs... But I doubt that these doors can open just like that, with shoulder. It will not be also simple...
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 am

"True..." Kida said. She looked at the door. It couldn't be impossible... Something must be able to open the door. If brute force didn't work then maybe something else could.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 am

- If only there was a lock this way of the door. I know how to pick them. We would have been able to go out fast.
Eric caressed the glass pieces which he had to put near him. In fact, he knew why he had to envisage nothing before meeting Kida. Because here, there was Anya. And he knew that the world, his world, their world would not leave them together. No future, he knew it. He didn't want to go out before. And it was the fault of Anya. She had touch him, capture him, force him to love her. Now, he was simply afraid. To lose her, to hurt her, to let her alone, to see her crying, to see her dying.
But he was time. He already screw. It was time to let her leave. It was time to let her forget him. He knew that she thought that he was the only person who she could trust. But he knew that there was so much the other one there. Better than him, on every plan. It was time to let her leave.
-It's time.

OOC: Sorry, another emotime xD
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 am

Kida looked at him, he looked... sad... "Everything will be alright." She felt like she should comfort him, tell him that everything will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:19 am

Eric smiles to Kida. Not really a lie, but not the truth either.
- I hope it. I can't wait to see you in your Queen dress.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:53 am

"It would be a change from what I usually wear..." Kida realized that she was still wearing the same thing that she was wearing when she was kidnapped. Six months wearing the same thing and she had only washed it about once a week. The usually took them off and washed them, and let them dry while she was taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 am

- I am sure that it must be magnificent. What kind of dress is it? In a tribal tribe, she must be rather made to move, no?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 am

"It's like a long blue robe. Very regal, but not very practical for a warrior. Usually the queens slit it up the side to move easily." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:14 am

Eric tried to imagine Kida so, but was sad. If he had to imagine Kida otherwise than dressed as it was her, it was armed with a lance and dressed in army's clothe, in the limit. It was really strange. Eric looked forward to seeing her.
- Do you also have a crown, or you are rather war paint?
Eric did not want to go into the stereotype, but his curiosity was real.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:25 am

"It's more like a crown made of feathers, and yes, we wear warrior paint on our faces.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 am

Eric tried to imagine what Kida would look like. It was difficult, safe for war paints. That he represented them totally. He imagined her paints, on her face, but also on her body, shoulders, hands, feet. Kida was strong and beautiful. She would be a sublime queen.
- I am sure that you will have numerous pretenders. Find king is compulsory or you can steer only?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 am

"I already have a king..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 am

- Oh really? How is he? Do you love him, or it is an arranged marriage?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:01 am

"I love him, but not in the way you love a husband... It was like an arranged marriage, but I've known him since I was born..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 am

OOC: Sorry, I have of to take my brother to the carnival.

- Oh.
Eric restrain his curiosity. Kida seemed ill-at-ease. See sad.
-Forgive me, I would not have of the you to ennuier so. Sorry.
Eric made her a smile of excuse.

OOC: I eat, I come back xD
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:15 am

"Oh, tere's nothing to be sorry about. It's just that it's a bit hard to explain." Kida said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 am

- I understand.
His own story was extremlydifficult to explain. Eric got up, stretching his members. Slowly, he made movements fo not lose his reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 am

"He's, like, my father... Literally." Kida said. It didn't bother her much talking about it. Her father was insane, and she couldn't control his actions.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Eric congealed. Her father? Literally her father? Married to her father.. Oh. It was more complicated than he would have believed it.
-Kida, I am... Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:34 am

ooc: poor Kida :-(
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 am

"You don't have to be sorry for me. He's sick... I look exactly like my mom, so I pretend to be her around him. It keeps him sane, we don't do anything... He just, likes me to be around, to take care of him..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Eric looked at Kida, at once impressed and saddened. It had to be an heavy weight on the shoulders. A very too heavy weight, for whoever. Taking the hand of Kida, he looked at her, without knowing too much what to say.
-Kida. I am... Sorry that your life is not also beautiful as what I thought. I know, that can appear totally... Uncalled-for, see cruel to say that, but believe in me, I am really sorry. Even if you are strong, it has to be a heavy burden in carried, even though the love that you carries him there. I am sorry, really.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:46 am

"Nobody's life is as beautiful as other people think it is." Kida said. "It's not that much of a burden for me, anything I could do to make my father happy like he once was, I'll do i." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:59 am

- You are incredibly strong, Kida.
Eric shook the head. It was stupid, hollow words, without sense in a conversation. Even if he believed in it.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:01 am

"Thank you, but everyone is strong. In their own way." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 am

- I like your way of seeing the world. A vision almost buddhist, it's very interesting. Very poetic.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 am

"Really? Most people would think I'm weird, not poetic..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:09 am

- I appreciate on the contrary. It's very enriching. It's very.. Pure. I hope I can one day take time to see the world in your way.
Eric smiles. He who had a very pessimistic vision of the world, he found reassuring to see that everybody did not think as him. Did not suffer as him.
-You're not weird, at all.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 am

"Aw thank you... That's a very sweet thing to say." Kida said. He called me pure... Nobody's ever called me pure...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:16 am

Eric smiles again.
- I say only the truth. The truth does not need a thanking.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:17 am

"Not many say the the truth, so I should be grateful when it is said." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:24 am

Eric smiles all the more. This girl pleased him a lot. In her way, she restored him a certain hope. The hope that persons, even if they suffer or suffered, can see the world in a new light, and not blocked on a day of mourning, as for him. He hoped that Anya would have this kind of glance on this world. She who told to be afraid only of the psychological pain...
I miss her.
Eric always smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 am

Kida smiled. This had been the worst few months in her young life, but she still saw a reason to keep living. After coming back from a deep depression, it was the only thing she could do.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 am

Eric stretched slowly, the bones cracking in every movement. It was true that he didn't have to move a lot lately. It was going to be necessary to stop that.
- Do it disturbs you if I practice a little? I would like to be in peak condition for our escape.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 am

"I don't mind at all." Kida said. She thought about training too, but she was too weak at the moment. She could stab and throw 'darts' but if it ever came down to hand to hand combat, she wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:02 am

Eric warned, as he had made it with Anya, an eternity earlier. His tight fists, his slightly brought in chin, his contracted abs. Speed. Precision. Eric closed eyes, trying to redraw the lines of this fair man. In a short time, Eric was to persuade that it was Villain. Eric imagined him, so precise as possible. Violently, he began attacking his imagination, aiming at the vital points. The heart, of course. The main arteries. The head. Eyes, pushing them profoundation. The spleen. The pancreas.
The smile of Anya changed totally his vision.
Anya which train with him. Anya that he put in the ground. Anya which kissed him(. Anya which was more present than ever.
Eric congealed slowly.
-Anya...
His imagination would always be his worst enemy.
Fair hair. A noble but sneaky face. Eyes that he imagined black. The violence that he had forced him to make her. Mark her with a heart. Scarified her. Hurt her. Cute her.
He hated him. He hated him for it. He hated him for her. He hated him for them. He hated him for everything. He hated him.
He was just near him. in the same room. If he caught him, if he found him... If he was more clever...
Eric caught a piece of mirror and threw it against the wall, where it burst into piece.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 am

Kida watched Eric practice. She felt so useless not being able to fight like that anymore. She noticed his concentration, maybe it would be best if he had a sparing partner. Kida remembered how to dodge, remembered how to play with her opponent's strength, she could block Eric's attacks while not landing any blows on him, blows that would be too weak to do any damage. "I can help you spar, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 am

Eric looked at the glass pieces broken on the ground. It was stupid and useless to think so. He had to change his way to think.
- I can help you spar, if you want.
Eric turned to Kida. He felt the blood flowing into his palm, there where he had squeezed the mirror. Kida was certainly thin and developed the muscle but the lacks food had really weakened her. She had to rest. But Eric wascertain to not convince her with this argument.
- If you want it, it will be with pleasure. But in the slightest problem, get tired or the other one, prevent me, all right? I do not want to hurt a future queen, he adds with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:20 am

"Who says that you'll be able to land a blow?" Kida said taking a stance in front of Eric, ready for anything that he could throw. "I have to warn you, that even though I'm currently weakened, I have been trained to fight for 15 years."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 am

Eric had a smile, before warning. He made play his right wrist, contracting slowly his muscles. He lowered the chin, getting ready. Kida squeezed fists. Eric raised the head.
- You were trained to fight for 15 years, he says slowly. I kill since my 8 years.
Before she can say whatever, Eric attacked on the right, aiming at her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 am

Kida ducked. As his leg passed over her she grabbed it and his wrist and flipped him so he was looking at the floor. "I fought in a war when I was ten. I've been training since I was three." She let go of Eric's leg and let him regain balance before letting go of his arm too.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:42 am

Eric recovered, lifting an eyebrow.
- There you please me my queen.
Eric attacked, aiming at knees of Kida to break his balance. Just like that dry, he forced her to fold knees, but she evaded with no problem at all her blow intended in his throat. Turning around, he wanted to attack him towards the stomach, but Kida turned him a violent blow to the shoulder and he had to put off. Face to face, they are mirrored to go round in circles slightly, each looking for the best angle of attack. Eric would have almost smiles: a little his blood had to spatter on the cheek of Kida when it had attacked her to the throat and she seemed wilder than ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl   A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Roomate? The Scorpio and the White Hair Girl
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next