10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Christmas Party ~

Go down 
+14
Aladdin
Jasmine
xLilo
Helga
Sinbad
Eric
Pocahontas
Juliet
Kenai
Charlotte
Shang
Cinderella
Snow White
Villain
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:54 am

She smiled at Aladdin. ''It's okay..'' She was surprised by the cake as he smeard it on her nose she wanted ti wipe it off. But Aladdin kissed it away. ''Heh. I would say stop being so nice but I like it too much.'' She smiled at Aladdin. Wiping the rest of the cake off her face.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 am

"Sorry, I can't help taking in every moment I can when I'm around you. And I'm glad you like it, because I refuse to stop!" he said playfully with a little laugh. "So... How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:00 am

She smiled widen. Laughing at his comment. She wanted to spent every moment with him too.. Just the thought of being locked away again without Aladdin..

Jasmine shrugged. ''Lonley without you...And without Lilo..I've shared a room with Thrax meanwhile but he had troubles with his own feelings and I couldn't stop thinking of you..''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:06 am

Thrax. Aladdin wondered if he was alright. He's actually a good guy. "Well I hope he gets his troubles sorted out. Everyone should be happy on Christmas!" he said and gave a little smile. "I couldn't stop thinking of you either. I've spent the past two rooms rooming with Sinbad, who was my roommate when I got here. We're friends, but... we haven't talked much. we've both just been keeping to ourselves, sleeping, just our own things on our minds."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:08 am

Juliet didn't even have time to answer him when Lilo interrupted them.
"Hi Lilo," he said and winked at the little girl, knowing all too well how she felt about him.
"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:10 am

Lilo smiled. "I wanted to ask....", she bit her lip. "If you could bring Aaron in here?"

She knew that this would make Aladdin happy as well, but in this time she just thought about herself.

"Please?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:13 am

Jul looked at his serious expression and laughed "Hey don't worry, it's nothing serious: maybe we met in amother life!" she said giggling: it was more like a dejavu, a sensation, not a real memory. Still, it was there. Maybe it was his voice, maybe in his face there was something that reminded her that father that she didn't remember... but Jul wasn't the kind of person that create problems toward similar stuffs: a sensation was a sensation and stop. When he gave her the little gift, she took and it observed the toy "A doll?" she asked raising an eyebrow and looking at him, but then her glance went once more to the doll, and she payed more attention to it... "What a nice thing..." she murmured to herself as to John "I think that i've had a doll like this... once..." she looked at the doll with a sweet expression, and caressed her hair...
then, only when John talked to her, Jul noticed a child, a little girl that was asking something to him: she seemed cute, but, oh gosh, she had never been good with children... she just could be as childish as them and they just didn't understand them, and also she didn't know how 'different' Lilo was... she didn't know what to do, so she just didn't do anything, and kept looking at the doll

Last edited by Juliet on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:13 am

xLilo wrote:
Lilo smiled. "I wanted to ask....", she bit her lip. "If you could bring Aaron in here?"

She knew that this would make Aladdin happy as well, but in this time she just thought about herself.

"Please?"

[OOC: Aww Lilo :3 Our family shall be complete!]
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 am

ooc: sorry, i started to write before to notice Lilo and John's actions DX
I'll modify a bit my action XP
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:25 am

Lilo looked at the blonde woman again and tilted her head. "Who are you?", normally she hated Blondes, but Lilo was curious anyway.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:29 am

Well, that was rude...Jul moved her glance to the children again, wondering if she had to reply in a rude way as well or if she had just to answer her. After a few seconds, she chosen simply to answer her "I'm Jul, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:33 am

[OOC: I love Lilo's personality XD She really does have it out for blondes.. I remember her slapping Odette during the games XD]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:33 am

"Oh Lilo," he laughed and bent down to whisper to her.
"You must have read my mind. Aaron is upstairs, I'll bring him down later today," he whispered so quiet only she could hear it and winked at her.
"But don't tell Aladdin, that would ruin the surprise," he said softly and kissed her forehead before standing up straight again.

[OOC: Yeah, I had actually planned this for a few weeks now, so it wasn't something I said just because of Lilo xD I figured it would be a nice christmas present for Aladdin Wink]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 am

Villain wrote:
"Oh Lilo," he laughed and bent down to whisper to her.
"You must have read my mind. Aaron is upstairs, I'll bring him down later today," he whispered so quiet only she could hear it and winked at her.
"But don't tell Aladdin, that would ruin the surprise," he said softly and kissed her forehead before standing up straight again.

[OOC: Yeah, I had actually planned this for a few weeks now, so it wasn't something I said just because of Lilo xD I figured it would be a nice christmas present for Aladdin Wink]

[OOC: Awww! I have a huge smile on right now Very Happy THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Very Happy *runs off happily*]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:36 am

She smiled. But stopped once Aladdin talked about Sinbad. "I know Sinbad.. Bad we aren't really the best friends.. Me and his girlfriend had spent some time togethere before i met Thrax. And he found out an got jealous I guess.. But he wasn't really a lojal boyfriend. He had cheated on her several times.. And yeah the last party we argued.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:39 am

"Yeah, Sinbad and loyal aren't two words that really go that well together. Hm, shame I missed that party, I heard it was a bit of a dramafest. Was the party nice though? I was in my room."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 am

Lilo blushed. "REALLY?", she screamed happily.

"Ops.", she lowered her voice. "Thank you so much. ", Lilo wanted to hug him spontaneously, but stopped herself before doing it. "I won't tell him I promise.", she kept smiling.

Then she turned to Jul. "I'm Lilo, nice to meet you, I guess?", she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 am

"It was a masquerade. Everyone has a mask. You couldn't really see who was who though. But it wasn't that much fun. More like people who kept arguing. Wasn't that much fun though." She shook her head. "But anyway. This time it's much more fun." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:54 am

Sinbad stood in front of Meg's grave for a long time. First to get over the shock of having that girl think such a thing about him and John. John, of all people. Why would he even... It was stupid.
Then afterwards he talked a bit with Meg again, this time out loud since noone was there to hear him.

He could feel the hunger getting back so he decided to go back to the party. He walked directly to the table and took some food.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:57 am

"This is my first Christmas party, and it's perfect. I can't think of anything better than being with you, and Lilo. If only I had Aaron too..." Aladdin missed his son beyond words, but he was so thankful that John was caring for him rather than killing him.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 am

Anya woke up, warm for once. She blinked against the bright sun. She smiled it had been months since she had last seen the sun. She tilted her head back and absorbed the rays
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 am

She hugged Aladdin. "I'm sorry you'll be with your son soon enough. I'm sure John will give you time with him." She couldn't stand seeing Aladdin sad. Though she really loved to spend with him.

"Don't worry Al! I'm sure you'll see him soon!" She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 am

"I hope so... John was nice enough to let me be with him while I roomed with Lilo a while back, but I haven't seen him since then. In the meantime, I'm fortunate enough to be spending Christmastime with you and Lilo." he said, and he kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 am

"Lilo," he said softly.
"This is someone very special to me, so treat her nicely ok?" he said and messed her hair up. He had never been good with children, but he couldn't help but love Lilo. She was just too adorable.
"I'm sure you'll love her too when you get to know her," he said and winked charmingly at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:36 am

Odette felt the cold air against her face as she slowly woke up. Opening her eyes she saw the snow covered ground beneath her and, despite the familiar tightness around her neck from what she assumed was another one of those collars, she couldn't help but smile to herself knowing she was outside again.

Better than being stuck in a room with someone who hates me anyway .. she thought as she slowly stood up.

She didn't even notice the other people around her as she was too busy staring in awe at the beautifully decorated Christmas tree in front of her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:37 am

"So nice to meet you, Lilo" she replied with a little smile to the girl, then, when John spoke, she looked at him with a slightly surprised glance, but couldn't help but smile: she was special to him? Really? Well, that was cool, and even if she had to wonder the reason, she wasn't that deep to start to think about it. She simply enjoyed his words and smiled to him again "Aww! You're being really kind!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:46 am

Jasmine's eyes widen. She hadn't expected John to do such a thing. But if he was nice to Aladdin it was okay. She smiled. "I'm happy too spend my christmas with you too. And with Lilo. Our little family."
As he kissed her hand she blushed slightly. Feeling his soft lips on her hand.

Remembering the day when they where roomed togethere the dance. How much she had longed too see him again after. Just his touch the warmth of his body togethere with hers. She smiled wide. Kissing him on the lips softly.

"I love you." She said smiling bright at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 am

The food was so delicious, at least compared to the dry bread he usually got.
While he ate he studied the people around him. He wanted to focuse on something else than what had happened.
He ate until he felt full and then he decided to go talk with someone. It was better than being alone with thoughts and embarrassing memories right now.
He noticed that Odette was sitting by herself. He had wanted to talk with her for a long while, ever since the last time he had been roomed with her, so he decided to do that now that he had the chance.
Sinbad walked over next to her.
"Hey Odette."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:11 am

"I love you." He looked at her bright, loving smile.

He held both of her hands, close to his chest, and he leaned down a little and kissed her, gently and lovingly.
He looked up at her and smiled. "I love you too, Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 am

He smiled bitterly at Juliet's comment. If she only knew...
"Oh, and Lilo, while you're here," he said and sat down on his knees to get on her level.
"Would you want to open your christmas presents?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:45 am

Odette was brought out of her thoughts by a familiar voice. She glanced to her side and saw Sinbad standing there.

'Hi,' she said quietly before turning back to look at the tree, 'I guess I should say merry Christmas ..'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:48 am

When he took her hands and put them on his chest she could feel his heartbeat. She smiled as wide as she could. When he told her he loved her too. How long she wanted to hear those words comming from his mouth.
She looked at the table. She took two apples handing one too him. "Very original but you look hungry."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 am

she didn't notice that John's smile was bitter and she simply smiled back to him, then, when he mentioned the presents to the little girl, she couldn't help but ask as curious as a child with a naive expression: "Presents? Do I have a present too?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:58 am

He looked up at Juliet and gasped exageratedly.
"You mean my gift wasn't enough for you?" he joked and gestured to the broken doll.
After laughing for a while though, he looked at her seriously again.
"Sorry Jules, but I don't really have anything for you," he said softly, a bit sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:03 am

Jul looked at the doll and giggled "Oh, well, Riiiiiight! I have this amazing doll!" she laughed, then, when John talked again, she shrugged, "oh, that's ok, it means that i'll play with the doll... or more likely i'll take some sweets!" then, looking at him "Or maybe, since you're being so nice and you don't have anything for me, you can go to get me some sweets!" she said playful "It would be fair" finished pretending to be serious
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:12 am

He couldn't help but laugh at her silly behavior. Same old Juliet.
"I'll be back," he said and winked at her before leaving to get her some candy from the table.
He grabbed a box of chocolate and walked back handing it to Juliet.
"As if I havn't given you enough," he mumbled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:23 am

She smiled happy for her little victory and followed him with the glance while he went to the table to take her some sweets, then when he came back with the chocolate and handed it to her she took it "Thank you!" she exclaimed kissing him on the cheeck in a spontaneous gesture: she couldn't remember but that was something that she used to do everytime John did something that she wanted. "Aw! But it's Christmas and you're being nice to me, so you shouldn't have to complain!" she teased him
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:27 am

His eyes grew wider as she kissed him on the cheek, and she had to touch his cheek with the palm of his hand and smile. He had missed that gesture so much.
"Who said anything about complaining?" he asked softly and turned back to Lilo.
"Now, Lilo, what do you say to some gifts, hm?" he asked charmingly and smiled slyly at her.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am

Quote :
She smiled at him before hugging him tightly, letting a couple of tears fall on his shoulder.
"Thank you so much... for everything... you're the only one I can trust in here.. the only one that makes me happy," she said softly, though muffled in his shoulder. Still, she knew he could hear her.
She pulled away shortly after, wiping her own tears and smiling at him.
"Could you maybe bring me some apples? Green?" she asked. She needed something juicy and sour after all the dry bread she had been forced into eating lately.
"Your welcome and yeah sure." Shang said, smiling and hugging Charlotte in return before heading over to the fruits. He picked up an orange and began peeling it as he watched everyone interacting.

He finally found Snow in a conversation with a black haired man, he never met before. He smiled to himself, watching her sweetly chatter away. She was definitely more social than he was.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 am

Lilo pouted. "Hey! Stop messing up my hair!", she put her hands on her head and tried to rescue her look. "I don't know if I'm worth some presents. But I would love to see the faces of the others."

She smiled at Jul. "I think I'm as nice as she's worth it.", sticking out her tongue at Jul playfully.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 am

As she waited for him to come back, she looked around, watching the other people that were starting to wake up. She noticed Odette flirting with Sinbad, or at least that's what it looked like to her.
She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as the jealousy and anger rushed through her body.
The tears stung in her eyes, and though it was hard to take her eyes off of them, she forced herself to look at Shang instead and wait patiently for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 am

He looked around in the bag for a while, before one after one dragging out 5 giftwrapped presents. One was small, and the rest were medium sized. He handed her the smallest box first, where the inscription clearly said:
"To Lilo; From Jasmine."

[OOC: It's a brown miniature teddybear xD]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 am

Lilo looked at the name for a long time. A really long time. It was just... Jasmine was one of the most important persons in her life now. Not that she would just... But it was that way. She opened the present slowly really unusual for a kid in her age.
Again she stared at the teddy bear and then pressed it against her body. The whole time not a single word came out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:10 am

He looked at her in awe, she looked so cute. The present was obviously important to her.
After a minute or something, he handed her another gift the same size.
"To Lilo; From Dimitri," it read.

[OOC: *cough* Another brown miniature teddy bear xDDD]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:10 am

[OOC: I FELL ASLEEP >.< Gah im such an idiot ;D Anywaaaaays yeah... v.v
Plus @Al i assumed however subtle Snow and him would be what with Dim standing next to you two he may pick up on a few words xDDD You could still be secret agents! Just you know, the ones that give away the country's top secrets and blow things up accidently Razz]

Dimitri took his full plate of food, not really sure where to go. Snow was still there, so he went over to her.
'Hey' he said, 'Snow.. I guess you are who I was just talking to before.'
Standing in front of her he started to eat at his food, slowly to get his stomach used to eating such large amounts. He still hadn't fully recovered from before.. but at Christmas when he was a kid he had always stuffed his face as fast as he could. The food was nice though, and he intended to eat for most of today.

Last edited by Dimitri on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:16 am

[OOC: O.O They want to see Lilo cry? So many fluffy teddy bears >.<]

Lilo tilted her head. Her big bro gave her a present too? They left each other kinda... Well, they had to talk again. Lilo opened the present and her eyes went even bigger. Another teddy? She looked at John.

"Do you have some clothes or a ribbon for the teddies for me? I can't tell who gave me which one. They look all the same..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:25 am

Snow White smiled at him, "Wait you're Dimitri? Its nice to actually meet you in person." She said with an even bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 am

"M-merry christmas to you too," he said with a little smile. It was almost unbelievable that it was already crhistmas.
Sinbad moved closer to Odette and put his arms around her from behind.
"I really missed you," he said softly as his gaze fell upon the tree in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:29 am

'Yeah you too' he smiled. 'Oh and before I forget Merry Christmas I suppose! Ever been outside in the garden before? Food and fresh air make a nice change.....'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 am

She smiled back warmly, "Merry Christmas to you too and this is my first time in the garden. Its really beautiful, who knew such beauty could be found here?" She said as she looked at the garden sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Christmas Party ~
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next