10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Christmas Party ~

Go down 
+14
Aladdin
Jasmine
xLilo
Helga
Sinbad
Eric
Pocahontas
Juliet
Kenai
Charlotte
Shang
Cinderella
Snow White
Villain
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:35 am

Pocahontas laid back down, staring at the sky. She felt herself close her eyes, smiling as she felt calm for once.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 am

'Well I've been kidnapped by a psycopath if thats a good enough reason' he said loudly. 'Oh, and the small fact that everyone around me keeps dying... The Villain was so kind he let me stay with Jane, and everyone else, where he dumped them for a week. Wasn't that nice of him?!'
He bitterly shook himself away from Odette. He had taken a few steps when he remembered the necklace in his pocket. He turned back. 'Here this is for you.. Ariel gave it to me a while back.. Merry Christmas' he added, harshly, before attempting to throw it towards her, and drunkenly aiming it more at her than he had expected, so it hit her. He was too mad to apoligise though. 'I'm very happy for you.. enjoy it while it lasts..' he said, making his way away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 am

Sinbad had followed Odette, not sure if he should say anything. He didn't particularly like Dimitri, and he was pretty sure Dimitri hated him. Besides he seemed really drunk. it was better to just keep a low profile. Or that was at least what Sinbad had thought until he saw Dimitri throw the necklace at Odette.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Sinbad shouted as he grabbed Dimitri by the coat and let go again as he kicked him away. "How dare you treat her like that."

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 am

She laughed softly. ''Oh I won't tell.'' Shaking her head. ''I did not live In the desert. I lived near it. And I love the snow. It's beautifull cold but beautifull.''
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 am

'Hey stay the hell out of this!' he said, angrily trying to kick him back and missing, before losing his balance. Frustrated he stood up. 'Don't act like you've been such a saint to her' he spat. 'Anyways I'll get out of your hair. Don't bother to follow me..' he said, briskly walking away towards the party.
He was so angry.. he didn't even know where he was walking.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 am

Charlotte noticed Dimitri stumble out from the trees not far to where she and Shang was sitting in piece.
He looked hurt and... drunk. She guessed he must have gotten her christmas present.
God... she thought. I didn't mean for you to down the whole bottle.
"I'm sorry, but I have to go again," she said to Shang before quickly getting up and running to Dimitri.
She knew he didn't want to see her, but this had gotten like a habit for her. And she would never turn the other cheek when she saw Dimitri in a situation like this.
"Dimitri, are you ok?" she asked softly and laid a hand on his back to support him from falling over.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 am

He smiled. "Either way there is no snow." He said laughing a bit. "It is isn't it? But I'm sure you miss the warm climate you were born in. Like I missed my home."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:31 am

He looked around when he saw her, suprised. Seeing Sinbad and Odette had made him mad, but now he had time to think about it he felt so tired he wanted to break down.
'I'm sorry' he said, realising how dissappointed she would be to see him like this again so quickly. 'I didn't mean.. I mean, I don't know...' he said, crestfallen. He was certain she had not planned him to use her Christmas present quite like this. 'I don't know whats wrong with me' he finally got out.
He was still walking, knowing when he stopped he would probably collapse and fall apart. He didn't want to come across as difficult, or ruin the party for Charlotte. He really didn't want her to feel she needed to sort him out like old times.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:34 am

"Shh, there's nothing wrong with you," she said softly and rubbed his back. He always got sentimental and emotional when he was drunk.
"Are you hurt?" she asked. He looked like he had been in pain. But it might just have been his stomach acting up after all the alcohol. Either way, she wanted to make sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 am

'That asshole kicked me' he muttered angrily. 'Aside from that I'm great' he unintentionally shouted, with sarcastic emphasis on great.
He sat down almost suddenly, knowing he would have to stop walking at some point. He didn't even know where he was going now but he knew he didn't want to move anymore. He had had enough.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:39 am

"Who did?" she asked surprised, barely even noticing his harsh voice. It wasn't unusual for Dimitri to get hurt in a barfight or something similar, but she would always feel bad for him. Anyone who hurt Dimitri hurt her as well.
When he sat down, she gently stroked his sweaty hair from his forehead and asked softly;
"Do you want anything to eat? It might help you sober up."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 am

'Sinbad' he said, with such hatred in his voice. 'You were right..' he added. 'She is a bitch' he declared, although he wasn't certain if he meant that. Right now all his anger was focused at Sinbad. It was easier to put the blame on him.. it made sense.
He sighed, shaking his head at her offer. He felt ill, so the thought of food didn't help, plus he didn't want to be left alone which he would if she went to get food.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 am

Odette didn't know what to say when Dimitri mentioned Jane so she just stayed silent, simply bending down to pick up the necklace after he threw it at her.
She stared at it as she straightened up again, glancing back at them only to see them arguing. Not wanting to hear them shouting she decided to use that moment to turn around and disappear further into the trees.

After a few minutes she stopped, breathing a little bit too fast, realising she had started running away from them after a while.
She sat down on the snow covered ground, leaning against the tree behind her as she closed her eyes.

'Merry Christmas, Dimitri ..' she whispered to herself as her grip tightened around the necklace in her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 am

It was easy to guess what had happened from his words, and it stung knowing he had gotten so upset just by seeing Odette with someone else. It also hurt to know that Sinbad could lay a hand on Dimitri like that. She knew now that Sinbad was no good, but she hadn't expected him to be violent. Still, she couldn't help but be the slightest bit amused.
"And here I thought you were the one supposed to lecture me about fighting over people," he said and laughed softly, while continuing to stroke his hair.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:46 am

Pocahontas sat up, seeing that Kenai and Jasmine were talking now. She didn't feel like interrupting, and she wasn't in the mood for getting stares..Especially when she knew the stares were judging. She picked up her teddy bears, and put her Santa hat back on, and walked to another part of the garden. It was kind of far from people, but she would still be seen. Pocahontas had walked to a fountain, sitting by it as she watched the water fall from it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:50 am

Jasmine laughed. ''No there is no snow.'' She sthan hrugged at his question. ''A little bit..I don't really mind the cold..It's not what I am used to but..this is nice too.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 am

He smiled. "What were your Christmas like back home? This is my first one." He asked looking at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:57 am

'I wasn't fighting over her!' he insisted. 'I just kind of.. bumped into them.. and got sort of mad, and chucked the necklace at her..' he mumbled. 'Anyways does it matter?' he sighed. 'It was stupid to even bother... I only try to help and it gets thrown back in my face...' He paused for a moment before continuing to ramble at Charlotte, knowing she probably didn't even care. 'Its just I ended up ruining so much when I saw her... and Jane just..' he didn't finish the sentece before he had started to cry, resting his head against her, feeling pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 pm

She held him against her chest, cradling his head in her arms while stroking his hair, trying to make him calm down. It hurt her more than she could ever explain to see him cry.
"Shh, I know, you don't have to tell me..." she whispered gently.
"It's ok now, everything is ok," she said, hugging him a bit tighter.
"I got you."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:06 pm

[OOC: @Dimi I tried giving Aaron to Cindy, Al did... But Cindy never replied? XD I don't know, I lost track. Razz]

Dimitri, finally I know the face, Aladdin thought. Snow was right, he seems really down and in bad condition. "Take it easy man", he said in a friendly tone, as he stood up and watched Dimitri try to take control over his movements. He decided he'd let him be for a bit; He seemed to want to be alone.

He saw Pocahontas in the distant, seeming troubled about something. She may or may not want to talk about it, but I want to see if she's okay. Maybe we can get to know each other better, cheer her up. he thought.

He walked to her and sat down next to her by the fountain. She seemed lost in thought as she stared at the water. "Hey Poca... You alright? If you need someone to talk to, about whatever is bothering you.. I'm here to listen, and I won't judge." Aladdin said in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Sinbad looked at Dimitri as he walked away. He didn't bother following him. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down before he turned around to see Odette. To his surprise she was nowhere to be found.
He tried calling out for her, but got no reply. She couldn't have gotten that far. Sinbad decided to look for her.
He walked around among the trees for a long while. He couldn't find her anywhere. He thought that she might have walked back to the party, so he decided to go look for her there.
When Sinbad was on his way back he suddenly saw her sitting by a tree. He slowly walked over to her.
"Odette, are you alright?" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Pocahontas looked up, seeing Aladdin right there, "Hey, Aladdin..and yeah, every thing is fine. I'm just enjoying the fresh air..I missed it." She said, looking down to the fountain again, before looking up at him. She smiled softly, "I don't want to bother you with it.." Pocahontas said, not wanting to lie to Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Anya stood and just took in the sights. She had always loved being outside and she had missed it so much
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 pm

"I know the feeling... The fresh air is amazing. Especially to someone like me, never really having a home. The world, the outdoors was my home. Being out here is so refreshing." He looked up at the sky and then followed her glance to the water.

"You won't bother me. I've been through a lot, and I always thought talking to people about my thoughts and concerns and problems was just annoying to them... But it helps. It does. And it doesn't bother them. I'm of course not going to make you... But I at least want to cheer you up." he said, giving her a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:19 pm

He nestled into her, feeling comfortable and calmer.
'Its not ok' he argued, 'but things are better' he smiled, mumbling to himself.
Looking up at her he said softly, 'you always did. I'm so sorry...'
He looked at her concerned, remembering what he had said to her and expecting her to do the same and leave any minute.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 pm

She smiled softly down at him. He felt like a baby in her arms. One that needed protection from everything bad. One she would do anything for as long as he was happy.
"Don't worry about it," she said and kissed his forehead.
"Are you feeling any better?" she asked, still just concerned about him. Everything else could wait.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Cinderella was getting tired of being left alone before she could say anything. Maybe it was the hormones, but she was just getting irritated. She wasn't one to just jump into a random conversation people were having together. She felt she would get odd looks and then just be ignored.

Merry Christmas, Cindy... She thought, bitterly, as she continued to walk around the garden.

She looked up to see a red haired woman looking off at the sights.

Someone I haven't met... wow... Cinderella thought, surprised walking up to the woman.

"Um... Hi? Merry Christmas. I'm Cinderella." She said, offering her hand to the woman, while giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Pocahontas smiled, "Well being a Native American..I love the outdoors..and I love it when I can smell the fresh air. Especially when I know I could just run." She said as she looked back at him, "I don't know..I just feel judged since I didn't give Thrax a second chance..But, I feel like I was his back up plan..that if Jasmine found someone else..he would just run back to me, thinking that I would have arms wide open..and take him back.." She explained as she stared at the water..
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Anya looked over at the woman, smiling. "Hi I'm Anya." She shook the other girl's hand and couldn't help but notice she was pregnant, "You're pregnant too?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 pm

"So, you as well?" Cinderella asked, nodding her head. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 pm

(OOC: Sowwie Kenai, I would reply using my phone...But I kinda lost my phone >.< I have been looking for it everywhere to find it but couldn't >.< And I think. It's in the car wich is outside. And the door is locked and I don't really wanna open the door and walk to the car in my pyama's >.< So this will be my last reply and than I'll reply again tomorrow or not depending on when the party ends. Sowwie >.<)

Jasmine shook her head. ''I don't know...I never really celebrated Christmas at home. Not as long As I can remember...Maby when I was very young.'' She shrugged. ''Just consider this my first 'real' christmas.'' Giving him a smile. ''What is your village like?''
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 pm

"Oh gosh..a long time. Over six months I think." She tried to remember, but it's was hard to keep track of, because all the days seemed to blur together
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Odette jumped a little when she heard Sinbad's voice and quickly wiped away the few tears that had escaped down her cheeks without her noticing, 'I'm fine .. I've just never seen him like that before ..' she said quietly as she looked down at her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 pm

[ooc: too much going on! I tried skimming the last 20-something pages I missed but >.< urgh sorry if I seem lost!]

After deciding to fill his belly (and his pockets) with some fruits and food, Shang returned to his seat at the Christmas tree only find Charlotte missing. He looked around for her but decided she'll come back when she was ready. He sat holding a few green apples, staring into space. At first, he was just taking in everything around him, watching the others but soon he became lost in his own thoughts. Memories and past events going through his mind in a hurry. He started to feel dizzy and he didn't like that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:31 pm

"Hmm... same for me..." Cinderella said, sadly, looking at the ground. "My little one will be born in March... I think..." She said, rubbing her stomach.

She looked back up at Anya, feeling she had seen her before. "You... look familiar..." She said, titling her head at Anya. Her eyes widened after a moment. "You look like the movie star, Etoile!" She stated, pointing at her a little in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 pm

"Errr no one has called me that in a long time." She laughed. She had just dropped her fake name while she was in here, she really didn't have any secrets in this hell
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Cinderella's eyes widened even more. "You're actually..." She trailed off, in shock.

"I LOVE your movies!" She said, suddenly, smiling wide and getting excited. She blushed when she realized that she shouted that really loud. "Um, sorry... I'm a big fan..." She said, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Sinbad sat down next to her. For a moment he remained silent, not knowing what to tell her.
"I'm sorry for pressuring you. I really didn't expect anyone to be there," he said eventually. He looked at the necklace.
"He really means a lot to you, doesn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Anya's face flushed a little, "Thank you. I can honestly say I didn't expect to run into a fan in here." She glanced around
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 pm

He smiled widely. "So this is the first Christmas for us both. Well my village is near the sea. We are a fishing village and there is a constant smell of fish in the air." He laughed. "The sea ices over in the winter, so it's really risky to go fishing on your own in the winter." He said getting a bit serious now.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:40 pm

He didn't reply to her question directly. Instead he just looked at her for a moment, thinking.
'I was wrong' he said gently, his words slightly slurred. 'I don't think I'm going to be able to survive in here if I keep ignoring you.'
He smiled up at her hazily, moving away from her arms and trying to sit up, causing his head to spin and struggling in the process to position himself upright.
Not really sure if he should or not he decided to lean in anyway and kissed Charlotte softly. Nothing too major or serious, plus he couldn't really coordinate much more. But this was what he wanted to do. Worried however that she wouldn't respond well he quickly nestled himself back against her chest. 'I'm very sorry..' he murmered to himself. 'Its Christmas..' he added slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 pm

"I never thought I would meet a celebrity here." She said, laughing a little. "I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable??" She asked, hoping she didn't make Etoile, or Anya, uncomfortable around her.

"You're acting is amazing, felt I should throw that out there."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Anya smiled, "Thank you. And no not really, it's just been so long since I've talked with a fan." She grinned
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 pm

She nodded slowly, 'we went through a lot together when we were kids, he protected me from ..' she stopped and sighed, clasping her fingers around the necklace again so she didn't have to look at it and remember anything else, 'but I don't think any of that matters now ..'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Charlotte froze as Dimitri kissed her. She froze out of pure shock.
Though she knew it was bad, she still didn't pull away. She even kissed him back for a split second before he pulled away from her. It felt so good it made tears sting in her eyes, but she wouldn't cry now.
Kissing him had reminded her of everything she could never have. Everything that would disappear as soon as he sobered up and got his head straight again. All she had was this moment, and then they would be seperated... and Dimitri would forget... or just not care..
She knew he meant his words, but she also knew he was under strong influence by the alcohol.
"You're drunk," she laughed, as if that would explain his behavior and as if he would go back to rejecting her once the poison had gotten out of his system.
Still, she hugged him tight, not wanting to ever let go of him. Not wanting to ever leave him.
Because she knew this would be the last time she held him like this.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Cinderella smiled back. "I can't believe you're in a place like this... I remember hearing about you disappearing on the news in February." She said, remembering how the news went on about the missing actress, Etoile, for several months.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:51 pm

He listened closely to Pocahontas, sympathizing but not being able to empathize.

"Well, sometimes life goes on and you just learn from the past. And just because Thrax may or may not have had feelings, people make choices. And at the time, that choice was different than yours. And Kenai came along, and you guys are great for each other. He's nice and he treats you well. I understand a little where you're coming from... I love Jasmine, I do. But I felt guilty at first, being that Esme died... I Felt like I shouldn't give my heart to another. But you just have to trust in yourself, your instincts, and your heart. Live every moment like it was your last, Pocahontas, and just be happy. Now stop and think... Does being with Kenai make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:56 pm

-- The Christmas Party has now ended ^^ Thank you all for 44 pages of epic roleplaying! I had a lot of fun with everyone! --
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Christmas Party ~
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13