10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Christmas Party ~

Go down 
+14
Aladdin
Jasmine
xLilo
Helga
Sinbad
Eric
Pocahontas
Juliet
Kenai
Charlotte
Shang
Cinderella
Snow White
Villain
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:50 am

He could see Pocahontas looking back at him, and he managed to smile slyly while waving at her, phone still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 am

"It's called a cellphone..you can send messages to people.." She said, before looking around again, stopping when her gaze met with John. She looked back down at the phone. Pocahontas started to press the numbers, watching how they turned into letters.

"But, we just talked..how can you miss me already?" She sent the message to John's phone. Her eyes t
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 am

"Who is sending you messages?" He asked tilting his head confused.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:00 am

'It's ok .. I hope she won't start anything again especially after what happened last time,' she muttered to herself.

'I doubt that,' she said quietly and pulled her hand away from his, 'anything's got to be more exciting than arguing like we ended up doing last time ..'

She blushed slightly at what he said, but turned around to face the direction they'd just come from so he wouldn't see, 'don't you think we're a bit too far away from the party?' she asked quickly to try and change the subject.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 am

He quickly looked down and without taking too much time to send the message, he looked up at her and smiled every once and again.
"I miss you every time we're apart," he wrote and couldn't help but laugh a little as he sent the message.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 am

"I don't know.." She said, feeling herself start to get a little nervous..Why was he doing this now? Why couldn't he wait when she was away from Kenai..

"I miss you every time we're apart."

Her eyes widened, before biting her lip..Not knowing how to reply.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:07 am

Wendy noticed Aladdin and Cindy walked about to talk to everyone else she decided to find someone else to talk to she looked around the room and walked over to the small group of people

"Hello everyone"

Wendy looked down a bit she was still shy around new faces and still not meeting the Villain face to face yet he could be any one of these people all she knew was his name was John getting nervous Wendy backed away a bit from the people and just listened in on them
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 am

Lilo looked at Dimitri and watched him standing on shaking feet. "You should sit down.", she pulled on his trousers and he fell off the ground. "You're still to drunk lovely bro.", she looked in his eyes. They were still big from the alcohol he drunk. Lilo blinked. "Your eyes have a beautiful brown.", before even thinking she leaned forward and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 am

"Did you get that for Christmas?" He asked combing her hair with his fingers, and kissing the side of her face softly.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 am

Wendy noticed the girl with a cell phone her eyes widened

If she has a cell why doesn't she call for help??

Wendy looked down smirking a little thinking to herself if she would call for help if she could her self for whatever reason she thought to herself she probably would not call for help if she could she had nothing to go back to anyways

Wendy kept scanning the room with her eyes
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:12 am

Before Pocahontas had the time to reply to him he quickly sent her a new text.
"Have fun with your boy. Text me when you want some time with a man ; )"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 am

ooc: ahhh lol good one Villain :-D I am gonna use that line one day
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:14 am

Wendy stayed silent and gave a small sigh she backed away from the crowd and sat on the floor in the shadows smiling a little as she watched them she counted the blades of grass while playing with her worn down dress she looked up at the sky and relaxed a little loving the new change of getting out of the room she was in.

Wendy smiled and hummed to herself

Last edited by Wendy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 am

Sinbad looked in the direction they had come from.
"If you'd rather go back, then I guess we should do that," he said disappointed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 am

He smiled at her gently when she kissed him, knowing she had good intention, but he needed to get away from the crowds of people. The couple in front of him were just upsetting, if anything, to see.
Dimitri fell over but was determined, and continued to try and stand until he stood up, ignoring Lilo.
'I need to get out of here' he mumbled to her. 'I'm sorry... I'll be fine' he said, and then slowly he started to stumble away from the crowds of people, pushing past a couple accidently as he unsteadily walked forwards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 am

Wendy noticed a man trip on her (Dimitri )

"Are you ok??"

Wendy asked seeing he did not look so well
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 am

"Have fun with your boy. Text me when you want some time with a man ; )"

Pocahontas felt her body freeze, "Yeah..I guess you could say that.." She answered Kenai, softly. Before she replied to John..

"I'll talk to you later, I promise.."

She then put the phone away, feeling herself confused.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 am

"Lucky you. Can you call some help with that too?" He asked her a bit hopefull.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 am

He heard a girl talk to him, but everything was blurry.
He muttered, 'I'm fine' in her direction, but continued to walk through the garden, every so often resting against the trees to support himself, before heading further and further away from the party. He needed air, and space, and to be away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 am

'Maybe we should ..' she said eventually as she started walking back towards the party.

Even though it is nicer here where it's quieter ..
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:27 am

Wendy looked down a bit sadly seeing the man run away

Maybe I should see if he is ok?? I will give him his space

"If you do wanna talk to someone! I am not moving from this spot!! Feel Better!!"

Wendy shouted she had a motherly nature to her but knew to leave people be when they ask

She looked down and played with the grass some more beginning to braid the blades to make a bracelet
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:27 am

Lilo watched Dimitri carefully as he walked away. She sighed. Now all alone again. If she should go back to the pond? It was actually really nice standing on the ice and wait for it to break. Lilo stood up and walked away from the others. Everywhere was snow. She wondered if Aaron was on the party now? It would be nice caring for him, instead of having talks with adults who are in such a lovey - dovey mood.

She reached the pond again and sat down. If the water was as blue as the one in the swimming pool? Lilo bit her lip. Esmeralda would have maybe joined the party if she hadn't made John mad. The little girl tilted her head. She sighed again and started to build a snow man.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 am

ooc: NOOooooooooo to work I go!! Will get back on after work love you all
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:31 am

Sinbad watched her as she started walking, eventually realizing that he hadn't moved from the spot yet.
"Wait," he said in a low voice, repeating it sortly after so he was sure she could hear him.
"Are we really in such a hurry?" he said as he started walking in her direction. "We can always go back to the party later."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:33 am

Only talk? he thought amused, wondering what it was she would say to him.
He put the phone back in his pocket and took one last glance at Pocahontas before walking off to sit by the christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:36 am

Odette stopped and turned back to him when he spoke.

'And what do you suggest we do until then?' she asked teasingly as he walked closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:46 am

Aladdin saw someone trip over Wendy, but she seemed to leave him. He wanted to check on the guy, who seemed inebriated. "Sorry Cindy, I'm going to go check on that man."

He walked up to him, a little concerned. How much had he drank? Is that all that was wrong?
"Hey, are you alright man? I don't recognize you. I'm Aladdin." He raised out his hand, an offer to help him stand up.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 am

Pocahontas shook her head, "I don't think so.." She said, looking back up to Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 am

He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Well it was just a thought." He pulled her close to him again, her head resting on his shoulder. He placed the white teddy bear on his lap. He watched the tree. "I still don't understand the shiny tree." He said to noone in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:55 am

"How about taking advantage of being here alone?" he said when he reached her.
He wiped a strain of hair behind her ear while he admired her face.
"We could make up for lost time," he said as he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 am

Pocahontas looked at him, smiling as he pulled her closer to him. She shrugged, "I think it's just for decoration, and to make it pretty." She said as she picked up some snow, throwing it at Kenai. She laughed at his expression.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 am

He wiped the snow from his face and grinned mischeviously at her. He got up and skooped some snow in his hands, throwing it at her. "That wasn't nice."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:01 am

Dimitri turned around to look at the man.
Aladdin.. He knew that name from somewhere.
It took him a while to think before he could remember speaking to him. He had been nervous because Esmeralda was giving birth. The baby in his hands suggested that everything had gone relatively smoothly. Of course speaking to Lilo he knew what had happened to Esme..
'I'm uh..' He focused, to try and not slur his words. Being drunk in front of a baby oddly seemed worse. 'I'm ok..' he said. In reality his head hurt, and he felt sick, plus the alcohol had reached the stage where it had just depressed him.
He took the mans hand and stood up. 'Dimitri..' he replied slowly, but continued to walk away from him.

[OOC; I think you still have Aaron.. I've looked and I'm pretty sure. Correct me if I'm wrong!]

Last edited by Dimitri on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 am

Pocahontas shrieked, laughing as she shook her head, trying to get the snow out of her hair. She took the Santa hat off, shaking off the snow. Before she put it back on. She then kicked snow at Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 am

He smirked at her reaction, and laughed when she kicked the snow at him. He picked some snow in his hands and threw it at her. He used the distraction to launch at her and pin her down to the ground. He took hold of her wrists and leaned down to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 am

She couldn't help but blush again, but hoped that her red cheeks could be easily blamed on the cold and not because he was looking at her like that.

'Are you sure this is a good idea ..' she whispered as she pulled away from him slightly, 'what if someone walks over here?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 am

Pocahontas gasped, laughing as Kenai pinned her down. She blushed when he kissed her, kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:31 am

"Who would see us when we are way over here? Everyone else is hanging around the christmas tree," he said, trying to reassure her that no one would see them.
Sinbad gently stroked her red, cold cheeks.
"I'm sure it'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 am

He pulled away from the kiss and sat up, letting her get up from under him. He smirked at her. "I guess I won."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:41 am

'Maybe someone else who wants to be alone for a while,' she said and playfully stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 am

Distracted from Aladdin Dimitri heard noises. He was pretty far away from the party, so he didn't know who it would be. But Aladdin was trying to help him- and he didn't want help. He wanted to be left alone.
So he walked on.. stumbling, but staying upright nevertheless.
Then he saw Odette and Sinbad hugging. Normally he would have left them alone.. he had pretty much expected this for a long time. But he was drunk, and now annoyed at Odette. He remembered the necklace in his pocket. He certainly didn't want it, this was a perfect time to return it.
'Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you two' he said sarcastically, stumbling forwards.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 am

Pocahontas got up, smiling at him as she laughed. She blushed, nudging him, "I guess you have." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:57 am

"Yeah, as if someo.." Sinbad started jokingly but stopped suddenly when he heard someone else talk. He instinctively looked in the direction the voice came from and saw to his surprise and disappointment Dimitri.
What was he doing here, so far away from the party, all alone. Why here of all places. Why right now.
Sinbad looked at Dimitri stumbling towards them in his drunken state.
Couldn't that jerk find something better to do than interupting.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 am

As soon as she heard his voice, she pushed herself away from Sinbad.

'You weren't, nothing's going on ..' she said quickly but stopped when she noticed the way he was acting.

'Are .. are you drunk?' she asked concerned as she started walking closer to Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 am

'Riiight' he said, over the top, angrily. 'No, no, no, its fine. You two have fun!' he added, waving his arms around.
When Odette asked the question he replied, 'Does it matter?' knowing there was no point in actually denying it.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 am

Kenai got up and smiled at her. He felt a little hungry. "I'm going to get some food. You can join me if you want." Poca hontas shook her head as a no, and he went alone. He was piling some food on his plate, hiding some in his pockets remembering what Aladdin had told him earlier. And it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 am

'It does when you start acting like this,' she said quietly as she put her hand on his shoulder to try and help keep him steady, 'why did you do this to yourself now? Did something happen?'
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:30 am

Jasmine was standing at the table with food once she noticed Kenai putting food in his pockets. She smiled. Walking behind him She layed her hands on his shoulders. ''Busted.'' She said. Letting go off him smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 am

{OOC: Okay, I finally get a chance to get on today and I had two people come talk to me and leave before I get a chance to even say ANYTHING! >.< I'm not doing this. Every time I have come on, I have to keep writing about how Cindy is all alone now. Sick of IT!! ((I am on my period right now and it's not helping that I WANT TO SO BADLY RP as Cindy and I can't))}
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:35 am

He laughed. "Don't tell anyone." He said lifting his finger to his lips and winking at her. "So how do you like the snow now? You said you lived in the desert."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Christmas Party ~
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next