10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Christmas Party ~

Go down 
+14
Aladdin
Jasmine
xLilo
Helga
Sinbad
Eric
Pocahontas
Juliet
Kenai
Charlotte
Shang
Cinderella
Snow White
Villain
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Pocahontas felt the tears trying to form in her eyes, "Why didn't you tell me this before?" She asked, "Why now that I'm with Kenai..I'm just not the kind of person to cheat..I-I'm sorry John..no matter how much I want to...I'm in love with Kenai..and I can't hurt him like that..I'm sorry John..I'm so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Lilo looked at him seriously. "I don't need anyone for me to rescue me. I don't deserve that. And sure I keep doing bad things. Does it look like I hate myself? I'm just...", she bit her lip. "I don't know who I am. Which side of me is the real Lilo?"

She smiled sadly. "Did it hurt when you killed the person? My first one was more a shock. It was all blurry and I felt like I was far away...", Lilo looked like she was far away again. She blinked. "You don't need to catch up with me. It doesn't suit you, big bro."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 pm

He let go of her, taking several steps back with a bitter smile on his lips before grabbing the sack once again.
"Your choice Judas, but you know how to reach me," he said flatly and fished up a cellphone from his pocket.
"My number is saved on this one," he said and threw it in her direction.
He also looked in his sack and threw her a present from it.
"You can give that one to Kenai yourself," he said before walking off yet again.

Last edited by Villain on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 pm

'Now you just sound like me' he said. 'I don't deserve you, but you come for me anyways. And I've come for you... we have each other' he smiled.
Looking for glum he said 'yeah.. It was an accident, and remembering it now is fuzzy. Saying that everythings getting fuzzy. It was .. horrible. I don't know how.. how you've done it so many times. But its going to happen again in this place... I'll end up killing or die. So I may as well accept it..' He blinked as he felt himself tearing up.
'I think we need to get back to this party!' he said, quickly trying to stop himself breaking down. Drunk it was all too easy. But he did not want Lilo to have to deal with him in that kind of mess. 'Come on.. we both need a party to cheer us up. Its Christmas! Even if I never cared about it that much before...' He stumbled up, with some difficulty, and tried to stay upright. 'I am dizzy...' he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Lilo jumped on her feet, trying to catch Dimitri before he fell again on the ground. "Are you sure you want to go there? We can stay here a little longer, till you're not that drunk anymore...", she grabbed his hand and guided him slowly back to the big Christmas tree. It wasn't that easy walking there, when you need to support someone while going.

"How much did you drink?", she asked louder then she wanted as she caught him again from falling. "Idiot! Stupid brother! I should ask John if we could stay together forever. You can't do anything if you get depressed!"

Lilo sighed and laid her big brother down in front of the tree. "You better stay here and wait till you're not that drunk anymore. I go and get us some food. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Pocahontas looked at him, before catching the cellphone. She looked at it, before she looked up, watching him walk off..She then caught the gift she had bought for Kenai..

I'm sorry..

She waited until John was back at the party. She walked back to her Teddy Bears, and picked up the Santa hat. Pocahontas put the Santa hat back on. Before she walked back to the party. She walked to Kenai, hugging him instantly from behind, "Heyy..sorry I disappeared. I had some thoughts to clear out."

Last edited by Pocahontas on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 pm

"It's okay, just take your time." He said smiling to her. 'You seem to do that alot though.' He thought in his head.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 pm

He tried to walk straight, sure in his mind he could do it easily by himself. Still he kept falling, and Lilo kept helping him.
Soon enough they were by the tree..
He mumbled a vague response when she shouted at him. He felt like a kid being told off. 'I'm always depressed' he said, then laughed at himself. 'And I've run out of alcohol' he added disappointed. 'I feel like I'm sobering up' he complained, although in reality he was far from it. He only felt this way as his head had stopped spinning now he wasn't moving again. 'It was only 1 bottle... and wine.. I don't even like wine' he said, speaking as if his was a huge shock.
'I.. I don't want anything' he said, feeling nauseous at the idea of food. 'Get what you want.. I'll be right here.' He then remembered his box of candy. He must have left it somewhere. 'Dammit!' he added. 'I dropped my present... Never mind me Lilo! Go get.. whatever. I'll stay here..' He waved her away, staring at the tree's decorations.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Pocahontas smiled at him, before unwrapping her arms around him. She then gave him his gift, "Merry Christmas." She said, smiling at him.

[[OOC A white teddybear holding a heart saying, 'I love you'

Which I think you highly doubt now with that little though! >_> Q~Q]]
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 pm

He took the gift from her, and smiled. He hugged her. "Merry Christmas to you too honey." He said kissing her cheek. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Pocahontas hugged him back, smiling as he kissed her cheek. She looked up at him, "Please..don't ever doubt that.." She said, having a serious face on.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 pm

He touched her cheek with his hand. "I won't." He smiled softly to her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Lilo shrugged. "When you think you don't need anything..."

She walked off and meandered between other people who stand around the table. Her view wandered around searching for the chocolate pudding again. A smile appeared on her face as she found it. Lilo took a bowl and while going back, she took two bottles of water along with her. The best for her brother. As long as she could have an eye on him, she would take care that he didn't drink again alcohol on this party.

"Here I am.", she said, sitting down next to Dimitri. She reached him the bottle of water and started to eat her pudding. "Your present... Did Charly gave something to you?", she was curious. What she knew from her talk through the wall with Charly, the girl loved her brother. So Lilo guessed she might have given him something.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 pm

'Yeah and I dropped that' he said miserably, 'which means she will hate me even more..'
He took the bottle of water from her and drank a sip or two. His mouth felt very dry. But it couldn't have been more than an hour since he had downed the bottle. He was surely going to be worse for at least another few hours.
'Chocolate pudding?' he asked, referring to what she was eating. 'Its good?'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Snow White saw Shang talking to Charlotte and sighed, she wasn't jealous but deep down she knew the truth. She set the present he had given her down and sighed, she bit her lip as she remembered how John had held her back in the woods. She rubbed her face, why was she even thinking about this?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Cinderella remembered John holding up cards and placing them around the tree. Curious, she went over to the tree and looked for her card.

She picked up a green card with her name on it. She opened it and was confused.

"Huh... I wonder what that's about..." She thought out loud, not understanding the empty card.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Aladdin suddenly noticed Cinderella standing, holding a card of some kind. Others seemed to have a card as well. Are they good or bad? You never know with John, he thought. "I'll be back in a bit, I'm going to go get my card and talk to Cindy for a bit." Aladdin said. He walked over and found the one with his name on it.

Yellow. But what does it mean?

"Hey Cindy, how have you been?" He smiled at her happily, still carrying Aaron in his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Cinderella turned and instantly smiled. "Aladdin, hi! Merry Christmas!" She greeted before the noticed the baby in his arms. "Is this Aaron?" She asked, smiling at the child.

"I'm doing fine, how are you and Aaron doing?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Wendy walked over to Aladdin and Cindy

Wendy smiled

"Hey guys what are you two doing over here?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:08 pm

"This is Aaron, yes." he said, smiling very happily. "Would you like to hold him? I know Esme would be thrilled that the two of you are meeting right now." He gave Cindy a sad smile.

Suddenly, Wendy approached. "We just got these cards... They had our names on it. Mine is yellow, and Cinderella's is green. Neither of us knows what it means yet." Aladdin shrugged.

[OOC: I'm dying, I have to go to bed now. I actually feel kind of sick I feel so tired. I got off work late, shit went down, and yeah. So it's a little past 3 in the morning here. And I have to move tomorrow. Have to pack my crap up and move it back in the dorms. FML. -.- Now I just pray that I can fall asleep quickly after I post this. Love you guys Smile I don't know if I'll have time to get on tomorrow with the moving and such, and I'm getting a friend from an airport. Yeah. -.- Bye!]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 am

"You dropped it?", Lilo was surprised. "Well, then she hates us both. Another similarity.", she laughed. As Dimitri took a sip from the water she smiled. It was a good idea bring some water for the two of them.

"Oh yes, it's really tasty. Want to try it?", she reached him her bowl with chocolate pudding.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:34 am

He looked around and saw Lilo, he smiled slightly and looked at Pocahontas. "Come on lets go say hi to Lilo." He took her hand and led her to the girl. "Hi Lilo, Merry Christmas." He said cheerfully. "You got my Christmas present I see."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 am

Lilo turned her head as she heard her name mentioned from a really familiar voice. As her view fell on Kenai she smiled. "Hey Kenai. Merry Christmas.", she didn't felt that good. They're last talk wasn't that happy. Lilo gave her bowl to Dimitri and stood up. "Yes, I got your present. Thank you."

Her glance fell on the woman next to him. "Is that Poca?", she asked curious. Lilo saw why he fell for her so easily. She was very beautiful. The long black hair, deep brown eyes and red soft lips. "I guess, I shall forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 am

He nodded to her. "Yes, this is Pocahontas." He similed widely, hearing she forgave him and knelt down to give Lilo a big bear hug. "Thank you Lilo!"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 am

Lilo blushed and pushed him away softly. She looked to Pocahontas. "Hi.", she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 am

She smiled at how Kenai and Lilo got along, though she got confused at what Lilo said. She smiled when she saw Kenai hug Lilo. Pocahontas then looked at Lilo, "Hey." She said, sat down with them, "This is the first time I've talked to you without a wall between us." She smiled, "Your a very pretty girl, Lilo."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 am

He smiled and stood up. "You are both very pretty." He looked at the man. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:59 am

Lilo giggled. "Nice to meet you too Poca. The last time we talked together was... A really big drama.", she smiled to Pocahontas and poked Kenai's nose.

"That's Dimitri. My big brother. Well... I adopted him. And this was the best decision I ever did. Let him sleep. It's now him with the drama.", Lilo smiled softly at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 am

Pocahontas's smile softened, "Yeah, but, let's not focus on that. Today is a happy day, let's keep it that way." She said as she saw how much teddy bears she got, "Look how many bears you got." She laughed softly, before looking at Dimitri, "Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:08 am

He smiled down at Lilo. "You can adopt me too, if you want." He heard the comment Poca made about the teddy bears and smiled. "See Lilo, I told you people care about you."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 am

Lilo stared at Kenai. "Adopt you too?", she blushed. "But then...", she bit her lip. "That makes three brothers, one sister and an almost mom and daddy.", she giggled. "This family goes bigger and bigger."

"uhm.. He drunk a bit too much.", she told Pocahontas. "It's not easy losing your girlfriend...", a single tear dropped down her cheek. "I'm here for him and take care."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 am

Pocahontas smiled at Lilo, "You have a big family." She said, before frowning a bit, "Who was his girlfriend? Last time I talked to him..he didn't have one." She asked, before shaking her head, "You know, it's none of my business." Pocahontas said, before she started to play with the bear totem.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:27 am

He laughed at Lilos words. "The more the merrier right?" He looked at the man, a bit sad. HE couldn't think what he would do if he lost Poca.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:30 am

Lilo tilted her head from side to side. "Jane was his girlfriend, if you knew her." Jane was the first who talked about having a family with Lilo involved. If he would find someone like her again?
Lilo went down at Dimitri's side and touched him softly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 am

Dimitri stirred, realising he had probably momentarily passed out.
He was holiding something that looked like chocolate pudding... although he hadn't a clue why he had it or how he had got by the.. he looked around.. by the christmas tree. Why was he there? Oh wait.. yes, a christmas party. He couldn't really focus on anything or any noise, and he struggled to look up at the people around him.
Pocahontas was standing with a man he didn't recognise and Lilo, who had woke him up. He stared at them for a moment, confused. 'I..I need to get..' He didn't really know where he was going with that.
He looked up at Pocahontas, realising he was a mess, then waved not knowing what else to do before realising that just made him look stupid. He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 am

Pocahontas remembered Jane, looking at Lilo, before looking at Dimitri when he stirred awake. She saw how messy he looked..which made her want to laugh, but, she held it in. Instead she smiled at him and waved back, unknown what to say or do. She leaned back, looking at Lilo, seeing her worried expression. Her eyes then went back to Dimitri, "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 am

Lilo saw Dimitri's frown and frowned as well. "You look more horrible than before.", she stated calmly. "And I think you aren't able to go somewhere. Just stay here.", Lilo sat down next to him and took her bowl out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:04 am

He shook his head. 'I am fine' he insisted, attempting to stand up, and struggling.
'Everything is juuust fine' he said, a little forcibly.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:16 am

He watched the drunken man with confusion, he didn't know how to react, he had never seen a drunken man. He turned to look at Pocahontas, smiling softly when he saw her paly with his totem. He pulled her closer to him from her hips, and whispered to her ear. "You really like that huh?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 am

Pocahontas smiled, leaning on his chest. She smiled, "Yeah I do." She whispered, looking up at him, "I really do. Best Christmas present." Pocahontas smiled, before she looked at Dimitri. She didn't know what to do, never really knowing what she could do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:09 am

He kissed her cheek. "Good, I'm glad. I know you will take good care of it. It means alot to me, you know. The only thing I have left from home." He said feeling her lean her head to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:21 am

Pocahontas blushed, "I will take good care of it, I promise." She said, kissing his cheek as she laid her head on his chest. While she gently played with the totem still.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:23 am

Sinbad followed Odette in the direction she had chosen.
"So what have you been up to since the last time?" he asked as they walked away from the christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 am

'Nothing really ..' she said after a while, 'I guess I slept a lot and got shouted at in my last room .. but I guess that's nothing new,' she sighed lightly and turned to look at him, 'what about you?' she said and smiled playfully at him, 'you usually get up to such interesting things, don't you?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 am

He smiled, holding her to his chest. "I know you will. I trust you." He started to run his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:15 am

Pocahontas looked up at him, "What do you want to do now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 am

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said when she had finished talking about her.

"To be honest," Sinbad said and moved a little closer to Odette. "... it has been quite boring without you. I haven't really been up to much. I've talked a bit with Aladdin whom I was roomed with, and then briefly with a girl who was in another room."
Sinbad took her hand and walked a little further. The trees surrounding them were covered in snow, shining in the sun.
"It's nice to be outside again," he sighed happily for himself. He turned around and faced Odette. "But it's even better to be with you again."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:37 am

John casually stood by the table, biting on another apple. He hadn't had them in a while and had started to miss them.
He looked around at all the different groups of people talking together and saw Pocahontas hugging Kenai. He smiled slyly and got his cell phone out of his pocket. He could have fun with this.
"I miss you already," he wrote as an SMS to Pocahontas' cellphone, and looked up at her to see how she reacted to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 am

Pocahontas jumped, hearing the cellphone act up. She took it out, freezing when she saw the text..

"I miss you already.."

Her eyes were wide, seeing who it was from..

John..

She looked for John, before looking back at the phone.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:49 am

Kenai was surprised when something started beeping. He looked at the doohickey in Pocas hand. "What is that?" He asked pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Christmas Party ~
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next