10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up With a Blonde Woman.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Waking up With a Blonde Woman. Empty
PostSubject: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am

Waking up Jasmine slowly opened her eyes. Her vission was blurry. She closed her eyes again.
She was safe as long as Thrax... Wait.. When did i fall asleep? She opened her eyes. widen this time.
She did not see Thrax. Thrax... She pushed herself up.
''Thrax?'' She said looking around. She saw a Blonde woman. That is not Thrax, Neither Ariel..
She gasped.
Where are they?! She stood up. The carpet was still here.
She walked towards the bathroom. No Thrax or Ariel. She felt tears in her eyes. Where are they
She shook her head. Blinking her tears away. Do not cry.

She turned around. Seeing the blonde woman. looking to the wall. Will Poca still be there?
She wondered where they could be. She closed the bathroom door and leaned against the wall.
Hugging her knees. I was happy.. She drew a heart on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:47 am

Odette woke with a start, putting a shaky hand to her stomach as she stood up quickly and ran to the bathroom. She burst through the door, not even noticing that she was in a different room before falling to her knees beside the toilet and throwing up. She continued to sit there even after she'd finished, she lowered her head, letting her hair fall over her face as she slowly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

'I don't know if I can get used to this ..' she mumbled to herself as she stretched out a hand to flush the toilet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:52 am

She was surprised of the woman who suddenly ran towards the bathroom. Hearing her throw up.
After some time she slowly stepped into the Bathroom. ''Are.. Yo..ou allright?'' She asked.
Concerned the woman was not feeling well. ''Do you need anything?''
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 am

'I'm fine ..' she said quietly, looking up and realising that she wasn't alone. The girl looked familiar but there was too much running through her mind to try and recall where they had met before.

She bit her lip, wondering what had happened to Pocahontas after she disappeared into the bathroom, hoping that she'd believed her lie about the key. She bit her lip harder, drawing blood, frustrated with herself at letting that secret slip, especially after she'd promised Dimitri that she wouldn't tell. She lowered her head again and closed her eyes, trying not to think about how she'd let him down once again.

She quickly licked the blood away from her lip before looking back at the girl, 'what's your name?' she asked, hoping to distract herself from her thoughts for at least a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 am

She could not believe that the girl was just fine. She looked at the girl.
''My name is Jasmine, Do i.. Know you?'' She asked sitting down next to her.
She thought back.
A blonde woman.. Ofcourse. ''From the garden?'' She looked arround. There was still a towel left..
She took it and made it wet. She took the girls hand. And started cleaning it.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 am

Odette nodded slowly, 'yeah, that's right .. from the picnic ..' she said quietly.

'Thanks,' she said, smiling weakly as Jasmine cleaned her hand, 'I'm Odette .. I'm not sure if I introducd myself back then ..' she said, looking from her hand and up to Jasmine, 'sorry about just bursting in like that .. I wasn't interrupting anything was I?' she asked, wondering if maybe Jasmine had been talking to someone on the other side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 am

She smiled. ''I actually can't remember much of the garden time, It was so short.'' She let go of
Odette's hand once it was clean. She stood up and Turned on the water of the bathtub. Cleaning the towel.
''No it is allright. I am glad you interrupt.'' She grinned. ''I feel like i haven't been talking to anybody esle.''

Still feeling empty. Not having him beside her made her feel weak though. ''And when you don't feel well you can't change that'' She smiled as she hanged the towel on the side of the bathtub turning off the water.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:57 am

Odette laughed slightly before looking to the floor, '.. and I feel like I've done too much talking ..' she muttered, thinking about how she'd spent the last few hours breaking promises and betraying the people closest to her, her thoughts drifted back to the possibility that she might be pregnant and she sighed, 'well, I'm not sure how talkative I can be right now .. recently this place seems to have taken more out of me than usual ..' she stopped talking, not wanting to elaborate on anything that had happened to her.

'Are you ill?' she asked, concerned as she turned towards Jasmine, trying to distract herself once again, 'do you know what's wrong with you?'
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:31 am

''I know what you mean...'' She sat next to Odette. ''We could just talk..'' She went through her hair.
Thinking about her talks with Thrax. She had let go herself.. She did not control herself did not push it away.
Because it was safe. Safe in his arms. If only for one moment. "Babe what's wrong?" It was the last thing he had
said to her before they where separted. She just thought it was a dream...

She blinked some times once odette asked something. ''Ehm... No i am not ill. Not that i know'' She said.
Smiling a bit. ''Not yet. Let's just say that... May i ask you the same question?''
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 am

'Oh ..' she laughed nervously, blushing lightly as she said, 'sorry .. I guess I misunderstood,' she looked away from Jasmine when she finished speaking, '.. just a stomach bug from the food in this place ..' she mumbled quickly before turning back to Jasmine, trying her best to smile convincingly as she changed the subject, 'so .. who was your last roommate?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up With a Blonde Woman.   Waking up With a Blonde Woman. Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up With a Blonde Woman.
Page 1 of 1