10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking Up Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 am

Jane woke up again this time in her intital room with the creepy kittens.

She shuddered and looked around, she was glad to see Dimitri's unoncious form in the corner. She was still with him, and he was still alive. So was she.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 am

Dimitri stirred, before waking up suddenly. He opened his eyes slowly...
'Jane?!'

He looked around to see her.. he was not alone he thought, relieved.
'Where are we now?' he groaned, noticing the new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:14 am

"My old room." She squeaked. Slightly happy at the familiar surroundings. She gestured to the wall. "That's were I met you and Lilo." She smiled.

There was still dried blood on her hands and the sight of it turned her pale. The blood down her dress? She remembered, was from where she had sliced her hand open... She shook.

Melody. Jane wanted to cry. "Dimitri..." She whispered. "It happened...."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 am

'... I know..' he murmered, 'it was played on the TV.'
He looked up a Jane. 'I saw everything' he stated quietly.

Dimitri diverted his eyes to her hand wound... a cut was familiar and he instinctively moved to clear it up. 'You should apply some pressure to that,' he said, although most of the bleeding had stilled during the time Jane and him had been unconscious. He kept himself busy, trying to find something to bandage her hand, whilst really avoiding the memories of what he had seen on the television screen.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:26 am

"You saw?" Jane choked.

She beat her hands into the bed. "Why?? Why is this happening?" She sobbed.

"I was going to kill myself. But then I thought of Cody... of Lilo... and" She paused and looked up at him, he was busying himself looking around the room for a bandage or something, "Of you."

"I couldn't kill myself.... So I shot her in the back of the head. I killed a girl!" Jane cried.

"How can I ever be forgiven?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am

Dimitri gave up searching.. instead he contemplated using his shirt or the sheets.
As he heard he turned back to Jane who was sobbing.. he sat by her.
'I don't blame you.. you saved your son. Like you said a mother will do anything for her child- thats all you were doing.'

He got up and kept looking- if he kept moving then he was less likely to end up breaking down like he had when he was alone...
'Do you know if there is anything sharp in here? To cut a piece of my shirt.. That wound needs to be covered..'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 am

"I've never really explored around this room before." Jane paused.

"I would just tear it." She laughed quietly. "I usually use my teeth to cut things... It's an old habit I guess. Living outside society does that to a person."

She smiled at Dimitri gently. "Did it make you hate me?" She referred of course to the video, and she wondered who else saw it.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 am

'You would have to do alot worse to make me hate you..' he said with a faint smile.

He remembered her putting a gun to her head, and cutting her hand open... it brought back a mixture of memories.
He sighed, rubbing his temple with his hands. It had been a long day.

'Here' he said, tossing his waistcoat to the side and taking his shirt off. 'Try not to make the rip too large- I do need to put this back on.'
He smiled at Jane, handing her his shirt. 'We might as well clean that up before you bleed over everything.'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 am

"Thanks" Jane took his shirt, but couldn't help but stare at his bare chest.

A little longer than she should have she awkwardly looked down and blushed, trying to hide it. When was the last time she had seen a man like this? How many years?

She shivered and focused on his shirt instead. She gently made a small rip in the bottom with her teeth and tore a small piece of fabric off of it.

"Here." She tossed the shirt back at him, she didn't want him to put it back on, she was trying to sneak a peek out the corner of her eye. She felt guilty and fumbled with the wrapping of her hand, she found it nearly impossible to do with only one hand and made a quiet sound of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 am

'Honestly let me do it..' he said, taking her hand and wrapping the piece of shirt around her hand.
The cut wasn't deep- he had seen worse.

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 am

"Okay." Jane quietly consented and allowed Dimitri to wrap her hand. She had wanted him to do it... Secretly. It was almost as if he was holding her hand. Almost.

"Thanks Dimitri..." She said quietly, as she focused on his strong hands wrapping the shirt around hers.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 am

Dimitri finished wrapping the shirt around her hand.
'Its no problem' he smiled. 'You've already had to stitch your head up... the least I can do is wrap a banadage.'

He turned to put his shirt back on.
'So..' he said, as he fixed his waistcoat. 'What do you think happens now? Do you think we'll find out if Cody's ok?'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:14 am

"I have no idea." She replied wistfully.

"I hope what I've done isn't in vain." She stared at the ground. She didn't want to look into his eyes, she felt like trash... what a horrible thing she had done.

Suddenly she became very aware of the blood down her dress. She had wiped her hand off on it she remembed now. There was blood on her hands and face too.

"I'm going to clean up." She said, not completely directed at Dimitri.

Jane stepped into the bathroom and stripped off down her her underwear and began to wash her dress by hand in the sink. She felt herself crying but couldn't fathom why. She felt nothing, just a dull ache where her heart once was.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 am

Dimitri sat on the bed, tired. He stared blankly into space for minutes until he heard the familiar sound by now of Jane sobbing. He turned into the bathroom, only to find Jane in her underwear.

'Umm.. sorry' he said, embarassed, stumbling backwards and out of the bathroom.
Well that when well.... he thought to himself sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:02 am

Jane sighed, her cheeks red with a blush.

"I can't come out now... it's alright really..." Jane said, and somehow found humor in the situation.

"Um... I don't mind if you don't right?" She called from the bathroom, she coughed awkwardly and said "Well my dress is going to have to dry, so perhaps if you could lend me your coat I could come out and we can talk for a while... Besides it's dreadfully cold here in my underwear and I'd rather not get sick." There was a lightness in her voice, not as it used to be, but couldn't help but hear the depressed edge had certainly been taken off.

She wasn't one too easily embarassed, but she was still blushing nonetheless. She felt bad for Dimitri, and hoped he didn't feel too badly about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:18 am

Dimitri came in and gave her the coat.
'Here you go' he said.

He wanted to apoligise again but he felt he was probably being too repetitive. Instead he just stood there awkwardly. He wasn't normally like this- but he had been caught off guard, and he was still a little shaken from what was seen on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 am

"Thanks." Jane wrapped his coat around her small frame. It hung to mid thigh length and she clutched the opening, keeping it closed.

She stepped out of the bathroom, toussling her wet hair with her free hand.

"Um. Sorry I didn't warn you." Jane laughed awkwardly and smiled at Dimitri. "I was... washing the blood off." She cringed, what a horrible thing to say, but so normal under these circumstances.

"Your coat is really cozy." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 am

He laughed, 'Yeah it does the job.'

They both sat down on one of the sofas.

'You know, I don't know much about you.. well except for the fact you have a son. We've kind of been caught up in everything else thats gone on..' he looked at Jane. 'Sooo tell me something about yourself' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 am

Jane smiled and studied his face. "About me? Well..." She trailed off and tucked some loose hair behind her ear.

"I grew up on the outskirts of London... I went to finishing school... Hmm, I have a knack for art. I love drawing, painting and I love animals." She smiled fondly.

"When I met... my ex husband... I left my family and moved to Australia. We had a house there, in the outback you see..." She laughed, "Australia, it's where they sent all of the convicted English criminals at one point. I should have known that I was going to a country of criminals... That I would end up having a criminal for a husband." She laughed.

"He wasn't a criminal really. He treated me well, we studied the animals there. That's how we met you see- at University... We were both majoring in animal biology and zoology." She tilted her head.

"When I got pregnant, he got angry... He didn't want a baby, I wanted to keep it... We had been planning a trip, but it was made impossible by the baby." She frowned. "That's when he started sneaking around seeing other women..." Jane sighed.

"But those are dreadful things to talk about. I'm sorry I carried on... About me... Like I said. I love art. Let's leave it at that." She placed her hand on the sofa between them and inched slightly closer to him.

"I'm kind of boring. What about you? I don't really know much about you either."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 am

'I'm sorry to hear about your husband.' He was concerned with her reaction to criminals... technically he was one, he supposed. But that had been back when he was a teenager.
'Oh of course... uh well I am' was he thought to himself, 'a chauffeur. You know, driving people around. Theres not really much to tell beside that- before I'd worked in a few other places. But I never really had the oppurtunity to go to University. Not married, no kids... Back when I was younger my family, kind of disowned me. You know how teenagers are,' he said, to justify himself, though he then realised she probably didn't if Cody was only young. 'Lets just say we disagreed on a few things. So I've been working ever since.' He spoke casually, 'Not as exciting as the outback really..'

[OOC- I have no idea where to say he lived.. hes got a Russian name and an American accent >.>]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 am

[[ooc New York? His family could have immigrated there from Russia, and if he's a chauffeur, well they always need those in NYC! ;] Just a suggestion ]]

"Well obviously if they disowned you then they were wrong." Jane smiled, "You are so nice... kind. You've done nothing but help me here and for that... I am grateful." She smiled at him, resisting the urge to tuck a strand of hair behind his ear, that had fallen into his eyes. But she didn't want to scare him, startle him. He reminded her sometimes of an abused animal. One that was still trying to trust the world, but was still rather skittish.

She pulled her hand back and tucked her own hair behind her ear.

"The outback isn't that exciting. It is at first, but when your heart gets broken it seems slightly less magical." She smiled nostalgically. "If I really was to live somewhere I would want to live in the city... The life, the flow of energy. It's so intense... I could thrive with such energy... and you can get lost in the crowd."

She tilted her head and looked into his eyes. "When I get out of here, I want to find a man who'll love me. I want to take Lilo and Cody... and live in... somewhere. Just get out of Australia." She laughed. "What about you. What will you do when we escape?"

We. She had said the word. She wondered if Dimitri knew that she was beginning to feel something for him. She remembered that dream and tried to shake it out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 am

[OOC: That will work.. Thank-you! :3]

"Well I don't know about that. I sort of hit someone my parents knew..." He looked sheepishly at Jane. "But I had my reasons back then. Just got in trouble, was arrested- not for anything serious.. stealing, 'abusive behavior'." He looked up at Jane, hoping she wasn't taking this the wrong way. "It was.. well almost 5 years ago now. I was 18. But my parents got fed up- maybe they wanted to make contact later on but I was stubborn, and well now I just don't see them."

He sighed.. Dimitri knew that outside of here he most likely had no job, no home. 'I guess completely re-write my life. This place has made me realise I was probably wasting my life away..' He smiled at Jane. 'Your plans sound nice- Lilo needs a new home.' He remembered what she had told him before they had moved rooms. 'But for now I think we need to focuse on staying alive.'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 am

[[N/p ^^]]

Jane laughed, "I had my share of scuffles with my parents 'friends'... Just because I'm a "lady" didn't mean I was a tomboy. Obviously you just got caught." She winked. "Don't worry about it Dimitri. I haven't spoken to my parents in at least seven years... I don't even think they know they're grandparents." She smiled.

"We'll stay alive... But I like to imagine things... When I have something to look forward to I have something to cling to you... you know? You have to hope... keep dreaming." She smiled.

"So you're what... twenty three? Me too. Well almost, I was twenty two, but I don't even know what month it is anymore... My birthday might have already happened."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 am

'So you were a tomboy?' he said, smiling at thought. 'Well who needs parents..!'
It was nice to talk for once about everything- the one disadvantage of having very little in your life is theres no one to listen. With Jane it was comfortable... it dawned on him that already in the short time he had been with her she was probably closer to him than any of the people that had been in his life over the last few years.

'Oh when was your birthday.. we should do something.' He laughed at how ridiculous it was. 'There must be something we can do to celebrate...' Obviously the ideal would be that Jane found her son, but since he didn't have control over that one he would have to just hope the Villain kept his words. 'Shame theres nothing you can use to paint with.. Lilo covered the walls. Thats another thing you two have in common.'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 am

Jane laughed. "Yes a tomboy."

"My birthday... Is June 4th... I don't know the date in here." She frowned. "Celebrate my birthday?" The notion seemed almost ridiculous, but tantilizing. "And how would you propose we do that, *if* it were my birthday?" She chuckled.

"What I wouldn't give for a pencil and some paper." She sighed wistfully.

"Lilo and I are very similar. I can't wait to meet her."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 am

'The Villain gave her crayons.. maybe he'll be in a kind mood and give you something?'

He smiled. 'Lets just pretend its your birthday.. and as candles and cake aren't an option you will just have to wish for something.' It sounded so cheesey, but thats what birthdays were about..
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

Jane sat back, smiling at him and tapped her finger to her chin.

"Hmmm." She eyed him, "This wish... it has to be within reason correct? I'm not certain wishing us out of here would work... But what if there was something...?" She smiled at him.

"If I can't wish you, me, Lilo, and Cody away out of here... I wish you would kiss me."

Her heart fluttered, she hoped she wasn't too bold in her wish. Would he grant it? She felt bad, maybe she should have asked for a friendly handshake. No. She didn't want a friendly handshake, a kiss was what she wanted. But it was up to him now.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 am

[OOC: FINALLY! *O* Been waiting for this for sooooo long! *O*]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 am

[OOC: cheers .. you took the bait ;D]

At first he was suprised, but not in a bad way. It was just he had never comprehended that as a response.
Instead of ending the moment by over thinking he stilled his mind by leaning in slowly, taking Janes face in his hands.

[OOC: Now I need to sleep... have fun with him xD]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:57 am

[[Hehe I had a feeling you were leading up to that... and if you weren't I was going to be embarassed. xDD]]

Jane smiled as he leaned in and took her face in his hands. She leaned closer, tilted her head, and closed her eyes.

As he kissed her lips shivers ran up and down her spine. That kiss. It was the best she'd ever had, she wanted it to last, but didn't want to scare him away.

She slowly slid her hips so that she was sitting right next to him, pressed against his side, she lifted up her hand and slowly ran her long fingers through his hair, just as she had longed to do moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 am

Dimitri placed one of his hands on Jane' hip, so he was fully turned towards her. He hadn't kissed someone in a long time where there was actual feelings behind it, and although he was aware of where they were for once he didn't care.
Eventually he broke the kiss looking up at her. 'Happy Birthday' he murmered.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 am

Jane smiled, and giggled giddily. She hadn't felt so happy in a long time.

She looked into his eyes, "Thanks Dimitri." She laid her head against his shoulder. She didn't want to moment to end, but knew in the back of her mind that all wonderful things came to an end. Especially here, in this place.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:13 am

Dimitri sat there in silence. In what felt like forever he had always assumed that he would never get this.. or at the least it would be Odette. Of course over time what had been teenage optimism of an apoligetic reunion was replaced by visions of her hating him, and the belief that he now considered himself not deserving enough for love.

But Jane was here, happy and willing to be sitting by his side. It was here of all places, of course, and ultimately whatever they had now would be short lived. However for now Dimitri was happy, on some level at least.

The problem that was playing on his mind was what had kept him from relationships over all these years- he was here with someone who clearly felt someone for him, as did he, but there could be any oppurtunity in which he could screw over, or an oppurtunity for the Villain the mess with them even more. Furthermore he had spent so much of his time relying on a fabrication invented out of his own guilt. To turn them away now was impossible.

He looked at Jane.. yes he felt something for her but the reality of him ruining everything or hurting her terrified him. So he sat there, in silence, attempting to figure out what he could from it all.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Jane was silent. Enjoying being close to him, his presence, his essence... it calmed her. He made her feel safe.

But safety wasn't an option here. Obviously the Villian would have seen them and now they would probably pay for their feelings toward each other.

Jane felt sick. What if she had to hurt Dimitri at the Villian's whim? What if Cody was used again as a bargaining chip. Jane shivered, if she continued to fall in love with Dimitri how would she chose between her son... the son of a man she hated... and the man she loved? And what if Lilo was thrown into the mix?

It was bad to form attachments here, but she couldn't help it.

"Dimitiri." She whispered, feeling his name on her lips. It felt so right.

She wanted him to kiss her again and again. But... The Villian was watching, and Dimitri seemed.... melancholy. He was thinking about something else. Jane longed to know, but knew that any more words would break the magic of their moment.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 pm

ooc: woo!!! you finally kissed!!! *does a dance* Hell yeah!! woooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:50 am

He looked to Jane, his eyes softening. Gently he moved the loose hair out of her face.

Eventually his eyes turned towards the camera... the Villain. 'What are we going to do now?' he mumbled.
After all only a few weeks before he had told Cinderella how finding love in here was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:48 am

Jane tilted her cheek into his hand closing her eyes and sighed bitterly.

"I don't know." She murmured, glancing sideways at the camera.

"Give him a show?" She mumbled, trying not to move her lips, her voice barely above the breath of a whisper.

"Maybe you should yell at me... hit me... Something. Don't let him think we care for each other."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 am

'Jane I am never hitting you..' he said sternly, but quietly.
'Sorry' he replied, his voice now softer, 'but thats not an option.'

'Do you really think we can fool him?' He liked the idea of having the upper hand over the Villain.
Dimitri turned to Jane.. 'But surely it can wait' he said, turning and kissing her again. If he was going to act like he didn't care then he wanted to hold on to this moment a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:38 am

Jane shook her head. "You're right bad idea." She mumbled with the ghost of a smile on her lips.

"There must be some way." She insisted, "He's only one person." She was fairly certain he couldn't hear them, but if Villian heard them, there was sure to be an awful surprise coming their way.

"Yes. It can most certainly wait." She whispered, closing her eyes and letting him kiss her tenderly again. When they broke away she kissed his cheek.

"I don't want to think about what will happen." She shivered, "I can't imagine what I would do without you now." She whispered, glancing again at the camera.

"There must be a way to get the upper hand. We have to play our cards right." She kept talking in a way where it looked as though her lips weren't moving, she had become a pro at this at finishing school during "silent" times.

She kissed his cheek again. "Thanks for the wish."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:34 am

'The Villain wants to hurt us, in the longest and cruelest ways possible' he murmered, attempting to mimick what Jane was doing and moving his lips as little as possible. 'So for us that would probably mean he would manipulate and twist everything... And I can assume he knows about our pasts, otherwise what would be the point in everyone being connected?'

He sighed. 'The cameras can only see so much... we can talk like this and if we plan it right then he won't find out. We can't let him just force you to kill another person so easily.'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Jane nodded. There was no way he could see everything that was happening all at once right?

Jane looked down and realized she was still wearing only Dimitri's coat over her undergarments.

She blushed and said. "So you want your coat back?" She smiled at Dimitri. Maybe if they got up and started moving the Villian wouldn't even notice the two had shared such a tender moment.

As she stood up she ached to sit back down into Dimitri's arms. But she knew neither of them wanted the other to suffer, especially for love.

Jane walked into the bathroom, finding her dress still wet she sighed. "Not dry. Still want your coat back?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 am

Dimitri smiled from the sofa. 'You can keep it...' he said. If they were going to act like nothing had happened then Jane walking around in her underwear wouldn't help, at least not from his perspective. And it was freezing in here.

He looked at the camera. If every room had one then surely the Villain couldn't see everything that happened at one time. Say if something more distracting was happening in the next room then whatever was happening in here would go unnoticed, surely?

Dimitri got up from the sofa and joined Jane in the bathroom. Just because they were trying to avoid the Villain's attention didn't mean they had to ignore each other.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Jane was busy re-hanging her dress haphazardly on the mirror to let it dry out. She was pleased to see that the blood was washed out. She shuddered, not wanting to remember.

She felt the bandage around her hand and shook her head, this place was going to kill her.

She was then aware of Dimitri in the bathroom behind her, the room was pretty small and he brushed against her as he entered.

Jane wondered if there was a camera in the bathroom as she turned to Dimitri and smiled. She tilted her head and flashed him a grin. "Why hello there." She was close to him again, such a close proximity made her heart pound. She wanted him to take advantage of her, one kiss had entered her mind into a realm of endless possibilites. But she felt guilty falling in love here.

She reached over and brushed a strand of hair out of his eyes.

Then Cale appeared in her thoughts. Just for a moment she flashed back to another bathroom, a hotel, he had just come back from being out, he'd left her alone. She had missed him, but looking back she realized he had probably been out with some whore, cheating on her. Jane was just about to step into the shower and he snuck up behind her and stole a kiss. Then she had brushed his blonde hair out of his beautiful eyes and they made love that night there in that tiny hotel bathroom. She had loved him then, so desperately, she missed him sometimes.... after seven years.

Then as quickly as he was there he was gone, Jane gasped, blinked a few times and quickly drew her hand away from Dimitri as if she had been bitten. She turned around and gripped the edges of the sink, peering down into the basin. She forgot about Dimitri momentarily, but imagined her display probably confused him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:09 am

[OOC: Thought you might want to know I'm going to be away all Monday and Tuesday .. I won't have access to the internet until wednesday night.. So Dimitri will be a bit quiet until then Razz But its only a short time so hopefully it won't be a lot of trouble Smile]

Dimitri smiled as he walked past Jane, consciously brushing against her. He looked at her, standing deliberatly close, but didn't say anything.

Jane looked lost in thought, before gasping suddenly and turning away.
'What are you thinking about?' he murmered, seraching for answers in her eyes. He was confused about her reaction. She had looked at him like she had seen a ghost.

Even though they were meant to be pretending that nothing was happening Dimitri took her hand. 'Whats wrong?' he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:45 am

As Dimitri took her hand Jane looked up into his eyes and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"It was nothing... Just for a second I saw..." She exhaled and shook her head, "I'm sorry.... I just saw him for a moment..."

She gazed off into the wall as if she could recreate him there again.

"Damn memories." She coughed, and attempted a smile but couldn't find the right emotion for it.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 am

'Your ex-husband?' his said, wiping her tear with his hand.
'I know what you mean about memories.. they can tear you apart if you let them.'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:24 am

[OOC: Didn't notice room mates have changed again.... T-T]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:32 am

"Yeah my ex." Jane laughed bitterly. She held tightly on to Dimitri just as she began to feel sleepy.

She realized with horror that they were being knocked out again.

"Don't forget me Dimitri." She fell to the floor.

"I think I lov-" Then she hit the ground and the world became black.

[[I gotta find out who my new roomie is. T_T ]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 am

[[Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but its a rapist x3 ... Good Luck. Like I said, won't be here til wednesday, but good luck in advanced ! ]]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 am

[[Yeah I saw. T_T Let's hope Jane doesn't get pregnant. xDD I thought of that as I was looking at the new roomate list. lol What a dreadful thought. .__. I miss Dimitri already.

Have fun on your trip!! <33 I'll miss you too! <33]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Again   Waking Up Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking Up Again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next