10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting with the woman behind the camera

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Fighting with the woman behind the camera Empty
PostSubject: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Thrax walked into the bathroom slamming the door on the way in. He looked up at the camera and started to scream "HEY LADY! YEAH YOU IN THE CAMERA... WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! YOU MESSED UP THE ONE THING IN MY LIFE THAT WAS GOING RIGHT!" Evil or Very Mad He was every every angry Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Cinderella winced before hesitatingly turning on the mic for that room. "Look, I'm SORRY! It was an accident! Now we know what the clicking was.... Anyways, if you two love each other and are meant to be, it will be fixed. I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 pm

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU!" He screamed. He sat at the edge of the tub, and he was starting to see red. "You know what... I love her! But she saw the new me, for the first time in someone else's arms. Now every time she thinks of the new me she will think about this moment! Thanks a bunch!" Thrax was pist, annoyed, and a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Cinderella shook before standing up in anger. "HELLO, MISTER IDIOT! IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHE'LL LOOK PAST THAT TO SEE THE REAL YOU!! DO YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE?? ABOUT TRUE PURE LOVE??" She shouted, before taking deep breaths.

"Look, love is seeing the bad and the good. For her to fully love you and for you to fully love her, you have to know all the good and all the bad. You can't hide behind a wall!" She exclaimed. "No pun intended. SO, go ahead, be mad at me, but I don't think I'm the one you're really mad at, am I?" She asked, tears filling up her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:22 pm

[[OOC TTW just for Poca since Thraxy and Cindy want updates on Poca XDD]]

Pocahontas put her hands against the wall of the shower, thinking about what happened. She wasn't pissed at Thrax he had a good reason, "He thought I was dead..." She whispered, thinking about the good conversation she had with him..Hearing him say he loved her filled her body with warmth..Pocahontas smiled, "Sweet.." She said, looking up, letting the water hit her face..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

She heard Thrax screaming in the bathroom. What is going on.. She stood up and walked toward the door.
Opening the door. ''Eh... Are you allright?'' She asked. ''Who are you talking to?''
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 pm

"Hi, again, Jasmine. it's Cindy."

{OOC: I said hello when I interrupted the sex XD}
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm

(OOC: I know but he could be talking through the wall again xD you know xD)

She heard Cinderella's voice. ''Hello Cindy, You kicked it pretty far huh. So what now you are with the villian?''
She grinned. remembering that she was roomed with her. She leaned against the wall.
''How are you doing?''
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:38 pm

She swallowed hard. "Yeah, um... I am... It's really complicated... remember when I spoke to you about that guy? ...Turns out it was villain..." She said, tears running down her face. "A-and, um, I kind of made things bad for Thrax... I accidentally showed Pocahontas the picture of you two in the bathroom... I always mess things up, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Thrax was thinking about everything Cindy had said when Jasmine walked through the door. He was somewhat relieved when she came in. He didn't really feel like talking.

(OOC SORRY GUYS I HAVE TO GET UP SUPER EARLY AND GO TO WORK! Back to school season blows!)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:43 pm

''Poca?'' She looked at Thrax. ''Oooh i see.'' She had a sly smile on her face. ''It is allright Cindy.''
She sniffed. ''It doesn't matter.'' She clenched her teeth. Not every guy is like that.... Nooo it just seems like that..
''Bastard'' She wispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:43 pm

{OOC: I know the feeling! D: I'm visiting my bf today! Buuuut I'm not tired now Sad}
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:37 am

Ariel woke up to shouting.

"HEY HEY" she shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:45 am

Jasmine heard Ariel yelling. She looked at Thrax. ''Ooh nothing, Just the proof that ALL men are bastards. '' She said coldly.
Looking away. Why did i have to be so stupid...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:58 am

"Why? What has happened?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:00 am

[[OOC TTW just for Poca since Thraxy and Cindy want updates on Poca XDD]]

Pocahontas slid down the shower's wall, sitting down. Her hair falling into her face, covering her body with her long hair, "Why is there so much drama, I just got here and I'm in so much drama!" She bit her lip, bleeding from her lip now. Pocahontas put her finger on her lip, seeing the blood she groaned, "Great now my lip is bleeding." She washed her face before sitting back down. She put her hand over her face, "I want out of here.." Pocahontas wanted to yell that but, she knew she had to shut up and obey the rules..

Pocahontas's mind was all over the place, memories were coming one by one. She looked at her necklace, the only thing she had ever treasured. Looking around she realized there was a camera in the bathroom, "Oh great!" She cursed underneath her breathe, turning around she had her back facing the camera now, "So he watches us in the bathroom to?" Pocahontas groaned, wanting to get out of here. She stopped when she thought about Sweet, dazing off she was still. There was too much drama going to where she got lost in though and started to space out..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 am

She walked out of the bathroom . ''Nothing just a long story...''
She sighed and let herself fall down on the other bed. ''You can ask Thrax. I am not really into the mood to talk.''
She was angry. At herself, At Thrax. She didn't know why. She just was. Starring up to the ceiling.
She wondered what the sky would look like.
Closing her eyes. She took a deep breath in.

All men are Bastards. Why did i listen too him, He is just like every other men.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:09 am

"Thrax. What have you done? And who is that girl shouting through the microphone"

Ariel looked at Jasmine. Ariel eyes felt cry.

"Thrax, what have you done to Jasmine?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:37 am

Thrax didn't know what to say Ariel. He felt horrible. Wait I actually felt something? Of course he loved Poca with all his heart. But when he looked at Jasmine he felt a certain connection with her. It was Strange. He looked at Ariel, "Its a long story, like Jasmine said..." He looked at Jasmine and walked over to her, "Jasmine, when we did what we did I didn't know Poca was still alive. You see I met her before I looked like this. I'm sorry Jasmine that I hurt you. I ment it when I said I feel a connection towards you and me, there's no doubt about that in my mind. I wanna make it up to you, and I can't tell you how sorry I am." He kissed her forhead and walked back over to ariel still looking at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 am

"Don't fucking ignore me" she yelled at him. Ariel pushed Thrax has hard as she could. "What the fuck have you done? Jasmine is my friend. How dare you hurt her"

She kept pushing Thrax.

"TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 am

Thrax was surprised when Ariel pushed him. "Ariel when we were in there Jasmine and I did some um... things. And THAT FUCKER CINDY WENT AND FUCKIN RUINED MY LIFE!" He was starting to get angry at that cindy chick. but he tried to calm himself down, "You see Poca was my first love. I thought she died a very long time ago. So when me and Jasmine hooked up I didn't know Poca was alive. And Cindy went and showed Poca what me and Jasmine did. So now I have 3 women who hate my guts and 1 phsyco bitch who keeps messing things up or me."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 am

"I'm sure it wasn't Cindy's fault."

Ariel looked up at Thrax.

"Well maybe you shouldn't be an idiot and sleep with other woman then should you"

She pushed him again

"DON'T FUCKING BLAME CINDY EITHER. ITS yOUR OWN FAULT"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 am

" I didn't know she was alive! If your first love died wouldn't you wanna try and find someone else to love?!" He looked up at the camera, "I know this isn't really your fault, but I am so mad im going to EXPLODE!" He ran into the bedroom and started punching the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 am

"STOP FUCKING RUNNING"

Ariel ran and jumped on his back.

"AND DON'T IGNORE ME EITHER"

she started hitting him on the back
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:13 am

She listened too Thrax words. she sat straight up. She had tears in her eyes. Watching them as they fought.
Stop... Please stop.. She bit her lip. She watched as it went outa hand. Seeing Thrax run towards the bathroom.
Seeing Ariel jump on his back and hit him. ''Please stop...'' She wispered.
She started crying.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 am

There was no way he would hit her. He turned around and let her punch him in the face. This will be part of my punishment he thought. for everything I've done....
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:26 am

"Why are you not fighting back?"

Ariel jumped off and looked into Thrax's eyes. He looked like he was crying.

"Oh...Thrax I'm so sorry"

Ariel hugged him.

"I didn't mean to....I'm...I'm so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 am

He was crying not because he was hitting her, he was crying a little for the pain he put these women threw. When Poca died he promised to never cry again, so this was odd for him. He looked down at ariel and hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 am

She bit her lip. Feeling her tears run down her cheek.
When ariel hugged him she let herself fall on the bed again.
She crulled up leaning up against the wall. She cried. hugging her knees.
Hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:36 am

"Jasmine"

Ariel looked over at her.

She took Thrax's hand and took him over to Jasmine.

"I'm going to go have a shower"

she left them and went in the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:38 am

He looked at Jasmine he sat next to her on the bed and scooped her up in his arms, "I'm sorry..." Then he started stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 am

She couldn't say anything. She only cried. You don't love me, You don't. Only a connection. You'll go back to her.
She softly pushed him away. She didn't want to be touched.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 am

He was shocked when she pushed him away. "jasmine, can't we talk about this?!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 am

''We can talk. But don't touch me'' She said cold. ''What do you want to talk about?'' She tried to control her tears.
Still hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:05 am

He mooved to other bed so now they were looking at each other face to face. "Jasmine I'm sorry this whole thing happened. I have alot on my mind. I dont know what to do." he looked down.

Whats wrong with me?

You are falling for her duh
No I'm not, I just met her
You fell in love with poca from the from the first moment you spoke
exactly I'm in love with Poca
And maybe Jasmine to
Is it possible to love 2 people
proply
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 am

She looked at him. ''I understand.'' She bit her lip.
''I am sorry calling you a Bastard.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 am

"All we can do now is moove forward." he looked in her in the eyes "I would like to get to know you more by the way," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 am

She looked at him. ''Sure if you want to, What do you want to know about me?'' Once he smiled she didn't smile back.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 am

"Um well how bout just simple questions like, whats your favorite color?" He was really trying.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 am

''My favorite colour, It is Pink.'' She said. She faked a smile.
''I guess yours is Red?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:28 am

"Yup. Now you ask me a question."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:39 am

She thought. What to ask. so many quiestions i want to ask...
''Why did you chose your job?'' Yes this could have been asked earlier, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

"Well to be honest I didn't always want this job. I was actually just a regular doctor. After med school I went to a village and thats where I actually met Poca. Everything was going great... until Poca's brother got sick and I couldn't help him.." He looked at the wall, "After the chief found out I couldn't help him he grew angry and banished me," he looked back at Jasmine. "All the villagers called me a demon, even Poca... So after that day I changed myself into a demon. Then I found out I wasn't the only person who wanted to change themselves. So I went into the buisiness. Sorry I told you all of that at once I sometimes ramble."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

''Why would they do that? You aren't a demon....'' She looked down. ''Why would Poca do that? You are in love with her. Right?'' She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 am

"Ya.. but when I told her she said it back, but I dont think she really ment it." He looked at the floor, "A few years later I went to look for her. When I got there her father said she was gone and never coming back. After that I've been moving all over. Just doing surgery and trying to find my place in this world. Maybe I just found it in here." He looked at her and laughed, "Love is a crazy thing right?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:06 am

She narrowed her eyes. Love... OOh she hated that word. ''Love doesn't exist. Humans are cruel. Even though i am one of them. We all hurt each other too feel better. We do things for OURSELFS. What do we talk about Love? I don't believe that somebody can actually ''Love'' Someone else.'' She said cold. ''But yes it is an crazy thing. If you think of it that way.'' She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 am

"You've really have been hurt havn't you... You wanna talk about it? We dont hafta."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:17 am

''Well i had loved a man once. But because of ME that man was killed. I was kept locked away by Jafar. That was his name.
He had raped me. He let me watch how my ONE love was being killed. I made a friend of mine kill Jafar. Yes i have been through allot. And i admit i have a sin. I deserve to be here. I take whatever punishment the villian will give me. Because i won't deny what i have done. Or what happened to me.'' She said cold as she looked at her palm.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:20 am

"I'm sorry he did that to you... You deserve to be treated better than how he treated you. What happened to your friend by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:22 am

''I don't know. I am afraid she is dead. She was in here too.. But i haven't seen her in a while.'' She looked down.
''I just hope she is oke.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting with the woman behind the camera
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next