10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric and Anya

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Eric and Anya  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:28 am

When Anya put off the head to marry the outlines of the hand, Eric broke their kiss. Not by envy. Nor even to breathe.
Anya opened eyes, her breath short, so short. Eric dived into the eyes, looking for what there what he didn't even know as he looked. Their breath were short, fast. Almost synchronized. The fingers of Anya were always in his hair, his hands against her hips and her nape. Her breast lifted up itself at the rate of its breath. All her body followed this rhythm. Silently, Eric asked a question. Without moving. Without thinking. Without saying.
Anya squeezed fingers. Eric kissed her once more. This time, he is a little less soft, keeping nevertheless his opened eyes. He wanted to see. See her. See her.
Still kissing her, he made slide his lipps on the cheek, then he began to come down. Slowly. So slowly. The outlines of her jaw. The chin. Anya tilted the head behind. The neck. The throat.
Anya emitted a groan.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 am

Her fingers tightened in his hair, it felt so good to be wanted like this. Surely he could feel her heart beat faster the lower he went. When he kissed her neck she let out a groan of pleasure, that surprised her. She closed her eyes again, his lips felt so warm it was as if they were burning.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 am

Eric had a smile by hearingit. Only kisses...
He continued has to kiss the skin, slowly. Her throat. The birth of its throat. The shoulder.
The hands in his hair squeezed up as he got her. Her breath was shorter and shorter. Rapids. As her blood.
Eric went back up along the shoulder, returning to the birth of the throat. He kissed it again, before coming down. Slowly. Very slowly.
Fingers squeezed.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:44 am

Anya let out a small gasp. He was moving fast, but she liked it. Her hand moved from his neck down to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am

Slowly, Eric pulled the dress of Anya. Just a little. Just to have more skin to be kissed. He put his lips, everywhere.
The hands of Anya wrinkled against his trunk, scratching him a little. He almost growled out. Held on. Put off. Looked at her.
Anya reddened. Really blushed. He smiles, kissing her on the cheek. Then lips. Then the neck.
The hands made slide the zip of the dress of Anya, allowing him to make it come down more easily. Slowly, he took each of the shoulder straps of the dress, making them slide along the arms.
Her bra was white. Eric smiles.
According to the line of braces, Eric kissed skin of Anya, up to her breast, to between her bosoms.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 am

Anya face reddened she felt embarassed to have him this close to her but she didn't want him to stop. Where has my sense gone?

Last edited by Anya on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am

Eric crossed his hands along the back, towards the closure of her bra, before stopping. Anya had wrinkled, her hands scratching him. But no scratch of pleasure, of desire. A scratch of defense.
Recovering, Eric looked at her in eyes. Red, the short breath, the opened wide eyes. Taking the face between the hands, Eric put the forehead against his.
"I promise you, he thought, I swear you that I would not hurt you. Never. Anya I promises you to never hurt you. I promises you to wait that you also want it. I think well that I lo ... "
- ...ve you, he murmured, the breath shorter than he had planned it.
Anya did not have time to answer. Eric already kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am

Anya's eyes opened wide. Did he just say that he loves her? No one had ever told her that before not Proteus, and certainly not her father. She was about to reply when his kiss cut her off. For some odd reason she felt like crying, she had no idea why, maybe it was because of the realization of the fact that no one had loved her before, or maybe it was the most likely, that she loved him too.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am

The kiss which he gave her was chaste, soft. Nothing to do with the violence of the desire, or the heat of the envy. A chaste kiss.
Slowly, he moved back, her face in the hands. Anya looked yes....
-Anya, you' re allright?
Shit. Shit, shit, shit! SHIT! He had almost undressed her, for the fuck's sake! While he was the first one whom she had kissed! SHIT! What seron! What an idiot!
- Oh Anya, I' m so sorry!
He embraced her, squeezing her to suffocate her with it. Kissed her cheek, some time, squeezing her more hardly.
- Sorry, he murmured.
Jerk. Eric, you are officialy a jerk.

[Sorry, I know it's not the good moment, the party become sooooo cool, but I need to go to sleep Sad tomorrow is my cousin's birthday, I need to be awake at 9 hours... so sorry!]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:32 am

{Perfectly fine dear, talk to you tomorrow!}

Anya lifted her face up to see Eric's. He looked...upset. "No Eric don't be sorry, I wanted it to happen too, but I don't think I'm ready yet." She reached up and touched his face, she smiled at him. "I know how much you care about me, and I don't have a doubt that someday I will be ready, but just not now." She stood suddenly, "I'm going to go take a shower." She turned and walked to the door. She stopped and turned around to look at him, finding her courage she said, "Eric?" he looked over at her. "Yes?" She grinned at him, "I love you too." she turned again and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her. She had to swallow a laugh of relief, it felt good to finally tell him her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:32 pm

@ Eric YAY WELCOME BACK WOO! :-)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Eric smiles until he hears the bolt of the door close. He waited to hear the water flow before getting up, and going to sit down on the bed.
Take a shower. To erase. Eric always made that, when he made call up to girls. Take a shower. To erase. Tracks. Fingers, lips. Scratches. Sighs. Groans. Shouts.
Erase tracks. Make as if that hadn't taken place. Take a shower.
Eric took the head between the hands. He hadn't intended to make love to her. Not really. Just...
Just what? Warm her, then stop? To put her naked and kiss her everywhere but not make anything? Of course Eric, yeah. that has to be that...
Eric struck the wooden amount of the bed. Not really painful, at least not so. Keeping his tight fist, he inhaled profoundation. Anya was innocent.
Virgin.
Anya knew nothing of all this.
Chaste.
Anya had no idea of how we made.
Virgin. In every sense of the word.
Eric closed eyes. He, it was far from being the case. Not that he had bedtime with so many girls, but well, a small number still. He had experimented. He knew. It would not be his first time.
Even if it will be your first time with her.
Eric inspired profoundation. The water had stop to flowing.

@Wendy: Thanks dude! I'm in holidays now, so I'll be here almsot everydays :O
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:27 am

Anya let the water beat down on her, desperate to clear her head. She can't believe that she let him get that close. It felt good to be close to someone like that, but she knew she wasn't ready for everything. What about Eric? Do your really love him? The voice inside her head asked. Yes she did. She turned off the shower and quickly stepped into her dress. She went out of the bathroom to find Eric still sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 am

Eric raised his head while waiting for the bolt get up. He smiles immediately. Not really a lie, but not the truth either.
Anya had the wet hair, stuck on the shoulders. Beautiful. As usual.
He felt stupid to have only this word to describe her.
She also smiles to her. Getting up, he went towards her. Slowly, he took the face in section, before kissing her. Then he put off. Anya looked at him, middle-smile, middle-surprise. He smiles to her in return.
- I am going to take a shower also.
Exceeded her, he caressed her cheek, before locking the bathroom in his turn.
Undressing, he lit the warm water, before being allowed slide along the wall. Sat under the fountain, he sighed for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 am

Anya sat back down on the bed. She brought her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them. She sighed. What if he doesn't love her? What if her just said that? No he wouldn't do that....but he might. She shook her head. He would never do that.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am

Eric washed himself, for a long time. Not to erase. To keep. To keep to prisonier under a film of appropriate. He sighed. You are an idiot.
Shaking the head, he enjoied sending some water with his hair almost everywhere. Then he went out of his shower, dried himself and got dressed again. It began moreover in profoundation to irritate him to put back the same clothes. Putting on vaguely his hair behind to help him of the fingers, he opened the door and returned in the main room.
Anya sat on the bed, the head on knees. Eric leaned against the outline of the door.
- Hello, you.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:49 am

Anya lifted her head and gave him a small smile, "Hi." She whispered, suddenly shy. What happened to her? Why is it that he makes her like this. Because you love him... said the little voice inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 am

Eric advanced in the room, going near the alcoholic piece of furniture. Bending, he seizes a bottle, then the other one. Both had been opened. Eric put them on the ground, saying to himself that he would empty it later. Still looking, he found the third bottle, sealed. He opened it and drunk one filled. Of the bourbon. Magnificent. He swallowed one second filled, before turning around, while drinking. Anya looked at him.
- What? He made.
A little alcohol flowed on his chin, he quickly wiped it. Anya smiles.
- No, nothing.
He tightened her the bottle.
- You want?
Then he indicated the bread, the only food which they had, which they had to put down near the piece of furniture.
- Dipped into the bourbon, and to warm, it's very good.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 am

"Sure," Anya said taking a swig of the bottle, ignoring the warning in her head. Last time she drank she blacked out. She glanced at the bread, "I'm not really hungry, but you can eat it."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 am

Eric had one smiles.
-Okay. Two dishes for the table one.
Going to take the bread, he meant kneeling down near the bed. Quickly, he paid the bourbon into the plate which had contained the bread, that he had put in his T-shirt. When the plate is half performed, he broke the bread in about ten piece. He made them turn, some time, the impregnant of bourbon. He felt the glance of the slightest Anya saw every of his gestures, and he raised the head to smile to her. Then, he got up, the dish in the hands.
- Sorry Anya, he made amount on the bed.
- What the hell do you...., made Anya by deviating.
Up on the bed, Eric raised the dish by paying attention not to put back the alcohol. Turning to Anya, he raised the dish over the head, approaching it to the bulb.
- I warm all this, he says in smiling.
He was however conscious to look like an idiot making a sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 am

Anya laughed, "Clever." she grinned up at him. She took another swig from the bottle. She could feel her head become dizzy. Hopefully I won't black out this time...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 am

-Slow down with the bottle, smiles Eric. Remember the last time.
Anya laughs, before taking a piece of news filled.
- You could make at least share, he says in pouting
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 am

Anya grinned and passed him the bottle. "You can take your alcohol better than me." Anya who had only taken two swigs already felt buzzed
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:44 am

When Anya crossed him the bottle, Eric almost brought down the dish. What made Anya laugh. He drank one filled, before to return it to her.
- Interdiction to drink before thaht I sat, he says and Anya pouted.
Eric crossed the finger in the tepid bourbon. Perfect. By paying very attention, he sat down, in front of Anya, putting the dish on the knees. Taking a piece of bread, he drained it a little, before enjoying it. Anya fixed him with attention.
-Huuuuuuuuuuuum!
- Good?
- More than that! You have to taste it,he added in taking a piece to tighten at her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 am

Anya laughed and took the bread. She popped it into her mouth and it tasted so good. Anya smiled "It's really good!"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 am

-Isn't it?! made Eric. I like this dish!
More or less consciously, Eric took a second piece and held his lipps some seconds there where those of Anya touched him. He had a smile.
- You still want it?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 am

Anya smiled, "All right I'll play along," she leaned in to take the bread.

Last edited by Anya on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 am

Eric watched at her taking a piece of bread, eat it. He smiles.
The meal of the princess and the monster.
Taking the bottle, he took the other one filled. Anya had very pink cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am

"It's a strange feeling, drinking that is." She gave Eric a strange look, "I just realized something." Eric looked at her, "What?" Anya laughed, "I've had most of my firsts with you, my first kiss, my frist drink..."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 am

He had a smile.
Yes, Anya had had some first time with him. In a way, he was happy and even proud of it. Of other one, did not happen too much illusion. The fact of being locked helped a lot.
Drinking again, he verified the dish. Another three pieces. He decided to leave them with Anya, and to prevent her from drinking afterward. He was already almost sure that she would have a hangover the next day.
-I had some first times with you too, he made suddenly.
- Really?
- First be locked with somebody. First time when I tumble down nude in a room to look for my knife. First time when I train somebody...
Anya had a charming, typical laughter of the drunk persons. Eric smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 am

"Ok yours are pretty original firsts." She leaned her head back against the wall she felt really dizzy. "I think I'm going to pass out." she muttered she closed her eyes tightly trying to make her head more stable
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 am

- Hey Anya, is it ok?!
Putting the dish on the ground, Eric took her face in his hands.
-Anya, is it ok? he says most calmly possible.
- Ouch, she made. My head resounds.
Eric sighed. Phew. Just a hangover. By smiling, he took Anya by shoulders.
-Anya, I am going to lift you, okay?
Anya had a growl. Eric decided that it was one yes. Lifting her a little as one married, he installed her in the bed, lengthened sprawled out. Her head buried in a pillow. Eric smiles before lengthening in his turn, next to her. He would have like removing his T-shirt, but he remembered her last reaction, also he refrained. Anya had a growl.
-Eric?
-I am here, I'm here, he says, any smile.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:25 am

She rested her head on his chest, "Don't leave," she whispered, before she fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

I would never leave you.
Failed Eric to say it. But hardly he had to formulate this thought, that Eric realized of in which point it was a lie. It was certainly what he wished, but it's rare that wish corresponds to the reality. He knew him. Better than nobody.
- I would, Anya, I really would, he murmured.
Most delicately possible, he slept her more comfortably on his trunk. Slowly, he caressed her hair, kissed the forehead. Closing eyes, he puted his nape of the neck in a pillow. He chooses that for today the promises and the wishes were enough.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:33 am

Anya woke up serveral hours later with a bad headache and no memory of what happened last night. Damn it! not again. She quickly got out of the bed and stumbled to the bathroom and she splashed cold water on her face from the faucet. She squeezed her eyes shut. Never again, I am never going to drink again
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 am

When Anya woke up, Eric didn't open eyes. He intended her get up awkwardly, then go to bathroom. It's only when he heard the door closed that he opened eyes.
Sinking into the mattress, Eric sighed for a long time. Why did he have pretended to sleep? He had no idea of it. Maybe he wanted to rest still? Maybe avoid seeing the face tired of Anya after a hangover? Maybe because he knew that after sleep, there was not much to make?
Eric sighed again. Their life here was settled as a partition. As an easy contract.
Wake up. Discuss. Food. Invent something to spend time. Drink. Take a shower. Kiss. Contact. Speak. Sleep.
Crossing the hands on the face, Eric rubbed himself violently his skin.
All this began seriously to become monotonous.
Seizing his knife, he threw it without considering right over him. The blade got it all wrong in the ceiling, and didn't move any more. Eric opened an eye. Brilliant. Now it was going to be necessary to moved.... By sighing again, he got up on the bed, to dislodge his blade.

[I'm so sorry to not being really presnet, but suddenly, all my afterexamsociallife just ressurected.... I'm so sorry, I'll try to be more present, promise!]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:06 am

Anya heard a thud and jumped. She walked out of the bathroom to find Eric standing on his bed reaching up at something on the ceiling. She leaned against the doorframe and raised an eye brow, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 am

Eric looked at Anya. Rested against the frame, she seemed enough... Surprise. Removing the hands of the handle of his knife, he put them on his hips.
- I had the brilliant idea of throw my knife and he was stuck above, he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 am

Anya laughed, "You're right that was a good idea." She looked up at the knife, "Can you get it down or do you need my help?" she said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 am

Eric raised an eyebrow, amused. Shaking the hand, he pretent to have pain.
- Oh yes, Anya, I have so much pain, I am so low! If only a brave and strong person could come to help me?
Then he made his most beautiful face of lost puppies.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 am

Anya laughed and walked over to the bed. She jumped up on the bed, she stood up on her tiptoes, but even on tip toe she couldn't reach the knife. She sighed and jumped her fingertips barely brushed the handle. "I can't reach," she pouted. Damn her shortness!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 am

Eric almost roared when he watched her putting herself on tiptoe to touch the knife-handle. Coughing slightly, he made a little gesture.
- And what if I carry you?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:45 am

Anya crossed her arms and sighed she could tell Eric was trying not to laugh, she did need his help. she uncrossed her arms in defeat, "Fine." she muttered stepping closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:51 pm

-Okay my Lady.
Bending, he seizes Anya at the level of knees, telling her to fold them. By setting press on the shoulder, Anya touched easily the ceiling, what obliged Eric to fold the own knees. He laughs, Anya followed him almost immediately. It was ridiculous, but funny. It was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:42 am

Anya reached up and grabbed the knife by the handle and pulled. She got the knife out, and laughing again. " Ok I'm ready to come down now."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 am

- Very well my Young lady.
Slowly, he folded knees, approaching Anya of the mattress.
- Arrived at destination, miss, you can come down.
He had a smile of butler, Anya always perched on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:27 am

Anya hoped down grinning she handed him the knife, "Try not to get it stuck in the ceiling again." she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 am

Eric caressed her hair, kindly, softly.
- I would try, promised.
Then he kissed her nose.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:57 am

She wrinkled her nose, smiling she plucked the knife from his fingers. "Eric, would you like to play a game?" she asked giving him a sly smile
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:59 am

(OOC: I'm so sorry but i have to go to work now Sad But I'll be back on later!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric and Anya
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next