10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric and Anya

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Eric and Anya  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 am

Her derisive smile made him smile in his turn. And intrigued him.
- Except uf it is a game which requires to know how to walk on hands, I am ready!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 am

OOC: No problem girl! See you soon! Razz
Edit: I'm so sorry, girl, I'll probably gone when you come bakc! So sorry! Fuckin' jet lag... So sorry!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:02 am

Anya still grinning, walked over to the wall and began carving a large circle. "What are you doing?" Eric asked. Anya laughed, "You'll see." she then carved a medium circle inside the large circle and a small circle inside the medium circle. She turned towards Eric, "How about a little target practice?" She asked waving the knife, what she didn't tell Eric is that she was quite skilled with a shot, she had always been good at archery.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:29 am

Eric observed Anya with attention. A target? Really? He had a short laughter. Then, approaching Anya, he crossed the hands around her hips, without sticking her to him.
- You want to play to threw the knife?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:58 am

Anya smiled and handed him the knife, "Gentlemen first."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 pm

- Normally, they are the young ladies first, he says in taking nevertheless the knife.
He kissed fast Anya on the cheek, and positioned, of profile. Bring the knife at the level of the cheek, he inspired profoundation. He went the threw when suddenly, Anya came right by him, to blow in his ear.
- Not in the center.
The knife fused, getting it all wrong in 3cm of the center. A shame for Eric, who turned to Anya.
- Cheater!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:17 am

Anya widened her eyes innocently, "I did no such thing!" She walked over to the wall and pulled the knife out, "It's not my fault you are distracted so easily." she gave him a small smile before taking her place to throw the knife.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:07 am

Eric watched Anya taking place, looking at him, as to verify that he would make nothing. He made her a big innocent smile. Half convinced, Anya turned to the target. Just as Eric smelt that she was going to throw, he goes towards her and kissed her. Really. On the mouth. So as to fast and sensual time.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:22 am

Anya's throw was off due to the kiss. It was 5 cm from the center. Anya huffed, and poked Eric on the chest with her index finger, "And you called me a cheater!" Eric just laughed. She walked closer to him, and stood on her tip toes so she was somewhat eye level. "You are playing a dangerous game, sir I do not like to lose."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:31 am

Eric laughs, rubbing her nose.
- Oh but I don't like losing either, sweetie.
Then he kissed her again, quickly, before going to take back the knife in the wall. He come back at his place, before recovering.
-Does it bother you a lot to put you in my field of vision? he made with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:38 am

Anya gave him a small smile, "It doesn't bother me at all sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:49 am

Eric waited that Anya puts himself in suburb of its glance to bring the knife at the level of the cheek. Arming the arm, he gave a wink to Anya, before to throw.
In the center. Eric had a derisive smile.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 am

Anya just smiled and sashayed over to the knife, pulled it out and walked back to her spot. She raised the blade to eye level her fingers clasped on to the tip of the blade. She threw and hit center. She gave Eric a smug smile and raised an eyebrow, "I believe it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 am

- I also believe, he smiles in making deliberately touch the fingers of Anya by taking the knife. We thus say 20 - 10, he added in throwing the knife while looking at Anya.
In the center. Anya fixed him open-mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 am

Anya hands turned into fists at her sides, DAMN! Anya walked over and yanked the knife out of the wall walked back to her spot, aimed it and threw dead center. she gave him another smile, this is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:22 am

It become interessting...
Fetching the knife, Eric had suddenly an idea. Walking towards Anya, he whispered her:
- Look, and admires....
Always of back, he bent behind, throwing the knife uninhibitedly. Yes, it was of the hard-line showing, but, he had had the center.
Recovering, Eric gave a wink to her.
40 - 30?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:27 am

Anya rolled her eyes and grabbed the knife. She turned towards Eric smiling sweetly she gently kissed him before saying, "I will destroy you." With that she truned sharply, aimed briefly and threw the knife dead on.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:36 am

In the mile, still. Anya was going to turn around to pull her tongue to Eric when suddenly, she felt her feet leaving the ground. She gave a cry of surprise, before understanding that Eric had just crossed her over the shoulder.
- What do you make?!
- I prevent you from winning, he answered simply by fetching the knife.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:41 am

"Put me down!" she was trying not laugh, she hit him on the back with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 am

- Never! He laughed.
Throwing the knife, Eric put in the mile, still. He had a new laughter, before looking at Anya.
- You abandon or you fire since my shoulder?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:47 am

"Eric put me down or I'll..." I'll what? What could she possibly do? Irritation flooded through her, defeated she sighed and rested her head on his back, "This is unfair and you know it."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 am

Putting her, Eric smiles before squeezing her against him. In a really close way.
- Sorry darling, he murmured in kissing her on the forehead.
Then he put a knee on the ground, tightening her the knife.
- You always want to play?

OOC: Yes, Eric is very theatrical, it is his mark of frabique in the universe of the killers. The theater. XD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:57 am

Anya smiled, smiled turned and threw the knife at the target and hit center again. she turned towards Eric, she stood up on her tip toes, placed her hands on either side of his face and kissed him deeply before breaking the kiss and smiling, "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:06 am

Eric crossed his tongue on his lips, by smiling.
- I believe that this game begins to become very funny, he says, sneaky.
Taking the knife without leaving Anya of eyes, Eric moved back up to the bottom of the room, farthest possible of the target. Abruptly, he turned his glance on the target. His glance became hard, precise. Taking a run-up, he began running. He made a jump, threw the knife, lands squatted. The knife sank up to the handle.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:09 am

Anya coulldn't help but giggle, "Show off, I'm afraid I can't do that, but I can do this," She walked farther back until she was about four steps away from the back wall she threw the knife hard, and it landed center again.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 am

Eric smiles. She ignored it, but in fact, Eric took that for a small upgrade. The theatrical way which he had to throw the knife, it was an overview. Balls fusing over the head.
- In fact, he says in resuming the knife. Where did you learn to fire like that?
Without turning around, he threw.
- Oh, and 110 - 100.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:18 am

Oh. Anya blushed, "Errr, I was always good at archery, but Proteus taught me how to throw." She went over and pulled the blade out of the wall and pretended to be examining it, "He was quite skilled, and I thought it would be good to learn." She threw the knife only this time she was off center by 5 cm.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 am

Eric didn't at once go to look for the knife. Going towards Anya, he took the hand, slowly.
-Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:25 am

Anya blinked quickly and turned towards him, she put on a smile, even though it was fake, "I am fine." She brushed away a stray hair away from her face. She looked down blushing.

(OOC: I have to go now, I'm going to a party XD I'll talk to you tomorrow (I will probably be hungover) )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 am

Eric prevented her from going away. Taking her by shoulders, he put her in front of him, but she diverted the head.
-Hey, Anya.
Taking slowly her chin between the fingers, Eric raised the face.
-Anya look at me. Please.
Anya eventually looks at him, after a long silence. Eric dived into the eyes.
-Anya, listen to me. Do not lie to me, please. I again prefer to see you in tears, that to see you smiling for false. Then please, do not lie to me.

OOC: well, have fun very very dear! Do not hurt you too much either xDDD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 am

(OOC: Yay! We can post again!)

It was strange, but Anya did not feel like crying. It was as if she was accepting what had happened between her and Proteus, and she wasn't. bothered by it anymore. She wondered why. She glanced at Eric, she smiled honestly this time. "I'm fine." She reached up and touched his cheek
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 am

The face always in the hands, Eric crossed his thumb on the cheek of Anya.
- I would like that you do not feel the need to lie to me, even if I understand perfectly. I would like....
Taking the hand of Anya, he kissedit. Closed eyes for long moment. Reopening them, Eric deviated slowly.
-Excuse-me. You have all the reasons of the world not to say to me the truth. I apologize. Sorry.
Holding the hand even some seconds, Eric turned around, beginning to leave towards armchair.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 am

OOC: I hope that you're not so sick after your party xDD
OOC²: Eric isn't angry against Anya, he just realise how much Anya and him have thing hidding in their past xDDD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 am

OOC: No I'm ok!!

Anya crossed her arms and sighed. Why does everything have to be so complicated. She decided that Eric needed time to think, so she went into the bathroom to take a shower. She let the water run for a while before she actually got in. Why did she lie to him? Why? She doesn't have anything to hide from him, he knows everything. Is she just naturally that untrusting?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:38 am

Sat in armchair, Eric crossed hands in front of the face. Anya had all the reasons of the world to lie to him. In the first place, he was a killer. Sufficient reason for the whole world, including he. Secondly, he had to kill somebody and she had seen the way she makes. Evident reason for avoiding him. And then, he had almost put her naked while she had never embraced somebody.
Heaving a sigh, Eric put the hands on the eyes. She had all the justifiable reasons for not relying on him. It was evident.
But then why that hurt him?
Because he was a jerk of human being. Here is everything. And these jerks of human beings suffered when they loved, it was well known.
Love...
Eric sighed. To love for him, that meant forcing to suffer and make suffer. It had left well to begin again this time.
Even if this time, it was different.
He would make her forcing suffer. Forcing. Now she had already very too much suffered. More than allowed. The tears of Anya... He refused to be the author. Never.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 am

OOC: Cool! xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 am

Anya stepped out of the shower and put her dress on. No more lies. She went out of the bathroom and watched Eric in his arm chair. "Eric," she murmured. "Yes," he replied looking up. She foleded her hands together and looked down, "I'm sorry I lied to you, I shouldn't have,"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 am

Eric made a gesture, as to say that it was nothing.
- I understand, don't be worry, okay? I don't blame you at all.
He made her a smooth smile.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 am

Anya just looked at him. She knew that it bothered him, that she lied to him but she didn't say anything, rather she walked over to his chair and knelt beside him. She his hand in hers and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 am

Eric brutally wanted to throw himself with all his strengths on a wall of brick.
Played well maintaining Eric, she suffers. 10 points guy!
Eric made a gesture, as to remove the hand, but he put her on the cheek of Anya. This one raised eyes. Eric felt freezing. Because Anya seemed profoundation shocked, to see, almost crying. Then Eric made a thing that he says to himself immediately that he would not have of the step to make. He bent and kissed Anya. Really kissed her.
It was an error. An error to want to continue, because he would hurt her. But...
But there, it was his lips against her, his tongue against her, her breath in him, and it was all which imported.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 am

Anya was surprised that he kissed her. She tilted her head slightly. her hands reached out and rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 am

Eric crossed his hands behind the nape of Anya, still approaching a little more the face of his. It was stupid. An error. Take her more, just to hurt her better later. As usual. As every time.
Eric stiffens, the hands wrinkling against the nape of the neck of Anya. The hands of Anya also made, against histrunk. Tensing. Defense. Defense of the one and the other one against both.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 am

What are you doing? The voice inside her head was thinking, You know if you ever get out of here you two will never be able to be together. Chances are he's just using you. No, Anya thought, Eric wouldn't do that. She felt Eric's hands stiffen which in turn made hers stiffen as well
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 am

The hands stiffened again, whereas he felt her lips wrinkling in turn. Abruptly, he broke their kiss, while taking the face of Anya between the hands. Putting his forehead against hers, he didn't open eyes, the face slightly on the through. His breath was to check, rough.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 am

Anya's hands still rested on his chest. she closed her eyes her breath was coming fast like his.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:49 am

Eric opened eyes, without looking at her. Fixing a point to the wall in front of him.
At this very precise moment, Eric wanted to make love to her. It was really what he wished most. To show her, by gestures, by kiss, by words, how much he loved her. Really.
Only, he could not. In the first place, because she had never made it, and because he would never force her. Then, because he knew that if he made that, never he could leave her. Never. It was stupid, but it was a revelation. He loved her, really. When he kissed her, he had this stupid impression, but that everything the lovers have, when he had just found this part which missed him. Not that when he kissed her, moreover. When she smiled. When she touched him. When she was with him.
But how could he be there so? She was an actress, him hired killer. How could they stay together? They never could it. A future was unthinkable.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am

Anya opened her eyes and looked at his face, he was always thinking always calculating things in his mind. He always had his guard up around her. she reached up and touched his face, when he opened his eyes she smiled. Even though they may not be able to be together if they get out, she did love him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 am

Eric also smiles to her, his sudden less painful heart. Slowly, he caressed her cheek, her lips, her nose, her neck, her lashes, her front. Slowly, he bent to kiss her on the forehead.
If only....
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 am

{OOC: Sorry! but I really have to go and take care of some family things XD but I will talk to you later!}

She felt like she could see into who he really was through his eyes. They were so blue, If only he wouldn't feel the need to be so guarded around her.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 am

OOC: No souci dude, but I probably go to sleep soon, 'cause tomorrow is the results of my exam, so, heavy morning xDD

Her eyes. Her magnificent eyes. If ever the only one of her tears were due to him... Eric again felt sick by thinking of it. In the fact that he would hurt her anyway. There is not of future for us...
Nevertheless, he couldn't prevent his hand from caressing the hair of Anya, from wanting to feel her skin under the fingers, to feel her, completely, against his skin. It was just... Too simple for not be wonderful.
Eric had a smile. A real smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric and Anya
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next