10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric and Anya

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Eric and Anya  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:45 am

- She is beautiful, said Eric by mixing his fingers to those of Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 am

"Yea..." she bit her lip, her name sounded familiar, Odette...Odette! She was the girl she had talked through the wall to, "She is nice too."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 am

Eric turned the page, typing of the finger the following photo.
-Chel! The one who fought with Aurora!
Betrayal... She had had an air so sad, so worried by this Sinbad which had eyes only for the other one. Eric had more the impression than it was her who betrayaled by him.
- She's a good girl, he murmured
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 am

Anya looked at the picture, she seemed sad almost, "She seems like she is," she turned the page a man with dark hair and eyes stared up at them, "stupidity? I didn't know that was a sin..." she laughed a little, "He does not seem stupid to me," he had very trusting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 am

Aladdin. This name said to him something. But what? Looking at the photo, he must admit that he looked... Not stupid, but gullible.
- Too innocent..
- What have you said? Raised Anya.
Eric had to murmur without realizing it. He sighed by smiling.
- I said that he seems very innocent, maybe a little bit naïve.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:29 am

Anya looked at the picture again, he was trusting, but she could see pain in his eyes too. "Maybe," she whispered, she turned the page to a dark haired girl, "Ignorance, so maybe she is the naive one? Esmerelda is a pretty name."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:34 am

He had tried of prepared, but it had been of no use. To see her photo called back him so much... This night there.
Her big eyes deformed by the horror. Her breath chopped by the fear. His own knife raised to strike. The shout which she had push.
The fear when he had seen her growing longer on the ground in the dinner. The blow which she had him to give. The surprise during his confession.
-Esmee...
Eric was not able to refrain from caressing the photo of fingers.
His sister, his twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 am

Anya turned her head to look at Eric, then she looked back at the photo, "Your sister? She does look like you," she smiled, "She is very pretty."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 am

Eric shook the head, by smiling.
- She is more beautiful than me. It's well known, when we give births to falses twins, it is the girl who inherits from the beauty.
He still looked at the photo, then at the sin.
- Ignorance?
He had a smile.
-Esmee always lived in a church. She doesn't know so many things of the life. Well, she's pregn...
ALADDIN! It returned to him immediately.
- She's pregnant! Aladdin is the father!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 am

Anya's eyes widened, pregnant? "Oh my gosh it must be terrible, to be pregnant in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:02 am

My sister... My little sister...
He had never known if he had been born in the first one or not, but he had always had this feeling. His younger sister.
- I can't do anything...
Suddenly, Eric, wanted to cry. Her sister was pregnant to bones, and he could not even help her.
Diverting the head, he inspired profoundation.
- I would like I could so help her... See her... Squeeze her in my arms.. You know, our parents were killed, and we were separated... I ignored her existence until our 18 years, and still, I almost killed her...
He clenched teeth. Yes. He was powerless, as every time. As everytime for her...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 am

Anya let the folder drop to the floor, she turned and hugged him. She just wanted to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:19 am

Eric felt the arms of Anya around him. He hated showing his weaknesses in front of her. He was to be strong for her, not the opposite. It belonged to him to protect her always. Always.
No powerless being as usual.
But... But it was so soft. So powerful. So ... her.
Slowly, he crossed the arms around her in his turn, kissing her front.
- I love you, he murmured.
How could it be so easy? How could it be?

OOC: i'm so sorry dear, but thakns to the fuckin' time zone, it's midnight here, and I'm so tired... I'm so sorry! But I promise, tomorrow, I'll be there, until the end of the game!
Have fun, and a good day!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 am

she smiled and looked at him, "I love you too, and we will find and help your sister, I promise," even though she wasn't 100% sure she could follow through on that promise, she meant it all the same.

(OOC: Night dear! tomorrow we play the villain's game! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric and Anya
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5