10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric and Anya

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Eric and Anya  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 am

This time when he smiled at her, she felt like it was out of real happiness, she smiled back before asking, "Why are you so happy?" She honestly couldn't understand why. As far as she knew she could never make someone else happy.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 am

He still caressed the skin, the cheek.
- I would have difficulty to explaining to you why I am happy. The fact whom you are there is for there a lot however.
Slowly, he bent, and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

Anya blushed and looked down, It was weird to think she was happy here with him, while she was in this aweful place.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm

She looked up at him, "Eric do you think we will ever get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:27 am

ooc: omg i am starting to get obsessed with anya and eric u two are so freaking sweet im so making a video of this convo :-P i really want to anyways it is adorable
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 am

OOC: Awww thank you!! You're so sweet!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 am

Slowly, Eric took the hand of Anya.
- Of course. We shall not still stay here. You are going to take out there, take back your life, I promises you.
Even if I have to die from it. It was stupid, but it was really the emotion which he felt. Die for her. He had the impression that it was premonitory. That it was their future. His.
Which romanticism in two dollars. Eric, future writer of shojôs!
Bending, he kissed Anya, quickly, slowly. A cuddle for them lips.
- I swear you Anya. We shall go out from there.
The only thing is when...

OOC: SORRYFORTHETIMEIMAKE! But I've my exam, so my family pay me restaurant and little travel, so sorry dear!
OOC: I'm gonna be obsess by them too, we're awesome Surprised
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:14 am

She gave him a small smile, perhaps he's right maybe we will get out of here, but what will happen to them once they do get out. They will never be able to be together, but will Eric go back to killing, and she go back to acting?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 am

- You know what? Have you a wrinkle when you smile. Just there.
Bending, he just kissed her between both eyes, big smile on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 am

She laughed, "You just have them here," she touched the corners of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:27 am

- It is not even true!
By bitting his lips, Eric took the wrists of Anya between the hands, bending to rub her nose against his.
- I have no wrinkle.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 am

She grinned at him, "Quit lying yourself, you do too have them, just admit defeat now you won't win this argument." She said laughing, "I am quite stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:44 am

- Oh but me too very dear. And I have no wrinkles. No one. I am just magnificent.
Eric had got a breath of fresh air that often have the men too sure of them, too much confiding. Asshole, according to Miguel. A stupid air would have said Helga.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 am

"Yes you are magnificent, but you do have wrinkles when you smile, that I am sure of." Just then a thought hit her, smiling, she leaned her face in so er lips resting on his, not pressing, "You know I am right," she whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 am

Against her lips, he smiles.
- It is not like that that you will make me forget the subject of our conversatio. But I accept a compromise.
Releasing the wrists of Anya, he raised his index.
- I accept that, maybe possibly with reserves and after check with of the jury, I have, but then small microscopic small, wrinkle IF...
Anya frowned, amused and intrigued.
- And only if...
Eric put the hand on that of Anya.
- You kiss me again.

Last edited by Eric on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 am

"Hmmm," Anya tapped her finger on her chin, pretending to think about it, she rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine I accept," She leaned in and pressed her lips gently against his.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 am

Crossing his hand behind her nape, Eric smiles.
Maybe although he would die for her. Maybe indeed. Maybe although he would never go out from here. Maybe indeed. Maybe that they would go out from here, and that no future would be possible between them. Maybe indeed.
But before future, there is a present. And conjuged in the present, his thought was: I love you. I kiss you. You are there.
Was not it the main thing?
For Eric, it was even the only reality.
Pressing his lips against her, he had only an envy. That she breathes again for him.

OOC: EMOTIME!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:08 am

OOC: YAY!! cheers

A thought crossed Anya's mind as they were kissing, she pulled away slightly. She looked at him in the eyes, "Eric, what do you feel for me?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 am

Ah. The question. Awkward question, obliging you to put your soul to naked, obliging you to have pain and fear, question that in the end we dread so much that we wait because it is one of the only questions having another reach so powerful.
So many things who Eric thought in no way.
- I love you, he says.
He says it in a simple, spontaneous way, without shaping, without direction. Without thinking that maybe he would regret him. Without thinking that that would make her suffer. Without thinking that the future exists.
Just a I love you. One as one says thousands of persons. One among millions. But his first one for her.
Theirs.

OOC: OTHER EMO TIME XDDD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 am

Her eyes widen, no one has ever told her that, "I love you too," she whispers, a smile forming on her face. She was so glad that her feelings weren't one sided.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 am

The eyes of Anya shone, and Eric felt good. Simply. Holding out the hand, he put it on the cheek of Anya.
Very tactile as relation.
He smiles, simply. It had been a long time since he had been as well.
Live in the present. A good idea finally.

I sell you my soul, do what you want with me, in exchange give me the chance to become better.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:29 am

She rested her forehead against his, she felt like laughing, she was so relieved that he didn't reject her.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:34 am

It had a silence. Heavy step or bothered. Simply the silence of the big declarations, the promises about which we keep silent, things which only the silence knows how to say.
An Angel who passes, as we say.
Eric removed the drills who slid in front of the eyes of Anya.
The actress and the scorpion. The beauty and the beast.
-Maybe we just create a new tale, he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:37 am

(OOC: Sorry I have to go now Sad My brother needs on the computer for work. I REALLY need my own computer)

She smiled and reached up and took his hand as he brushed away her stray hair.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:41 am

Eric frowned the nose, by smiling. Cuddles, carresses, smiles, hands which touch, which contact, which hide, cheeks which redden, skins which shiver and burn at the same time....
If you had said to Eric that the life of prisoner could be so beautiful, he would doubtless have believed in you.

OOC: No souci dear! Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 am

She rested her head on his shoulder, suddenly tired, "You know if I had to be stuck here with anyone, I am glad it was you."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:16 am

- It's exactly what I thought, laughs Eric.
Slowly, he caressed her hair, the cheek coil in the hollow of the shoulder. Again, he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 am

She sighed happily, who would have thought she could be so happy and content locked up. she closed her eyes she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:47 am

-Anya, whispered Eric still by caressing her hair, if you want to sleep, you can. I would slide you in sheets.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:49 am

She shook her head, she noticed something odd, a folder sat on the bed. When had the villain come in? She got up and walked over to the folder, holding it up and showing it to Eric, "Look what I found."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:02 am

Eric recovered immediately, his senses in alerts. It resulted forcing of Villain. Bad, forcing.
Taking place near Anya, he looked at the file.
Leather cover, some sheets.
-Your opinion? asked for Anya.
- We sit down and we open it.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 am

She opened the folder to find, pictures. The first person she didn't recognize, but under her picture it said murder. "Eric, do you think that these are the other people locked up?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:41 am

- Yes. Many of the others. You remember when I have....
Eric just recovered. He was going to say ' where I killed the girl in dark hair '. He looked at Anya, saddened suddenly. Had she accepted it? Had she accepted the fact that he was a cold and distant killer?
Anya raised the head.
- When you left this room, she ended for him.
- Yes. This time. I crossed a corridor. There were 10 doors. And the second time when I went out, he had invited to us in to dinner... There were 10 persons, maybe more. But apparently, we are both two by room. We are many Anya.
Eric stopped. Not a hesitation. Just the time to find the force.
-He also kidnapped my sister...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 am

" I didn't know you had a sister. If we get out, we have to help them." She looked at the picture, "I think the phrases under the picture is the sin they commited."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Crossing the arm around Anya, Eric nodded.
- I think that he wants to inform us about the reason for which we are there. Our sins. Our errors. The reasons upon which he calls to punish us.
Eric tilted a little the head, putting it almost on the shoulder of Anya.
- I also ignored that I had a sister, until I have... A contract on her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 am

Anya sighed, "I wish I had a sister, or anything really, all I had was my father. Do you want to look through it? We might as well get to know the people we are locked up with."

OOC: I am so nervous for the task tomorrow!! I don't want to mess up and have you die! Sad
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 am

- I think that if he have we to give this file, everybody had it. He must want that we know that it have the other persons there. And if he wants that... There is big chances that one meet all.
He kissed again Anya on the forehead.
- I am sorry for your father. Apparently, we have everything them two of the problems in the family relations.

OOC: Me too! I promise to save you darling! xD But that is going to be brilliant! I feel that the relation between Anya and Eric is largely going to evolve!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 am

Anya nodded, she looked at the first picture, the girl looked so innocent, how could she be a murderer? She held the picture up so Eric could see, "Did you meet her? I don't think I did."

OOC: I know I'm excited and nervous!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:09 am

Eric looked at the photo.
- No, she don't remind me nothing. Murder. She doesn't look dangerous...
He had a smile. Neither he nor the Dragonfly had the air so dangerous.

OOC: that is going to be brilliant! Sorry, I was in the tree of my garden, to look for my cat absconder --'
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 am

Hmm Anya turned the page to reveal a girl with long dark hair and eyes, "I remember her, she was in the basement for the card game, what do you suppose unclean means?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 am

- I suppose that that has to want to say 'prostitute'. Apparently, he likes the religious references, thus impure.. Finally, I suppose.
Looking at her, he says to himself that if it was the case, she had to have a regular clientele. The Arabic charm...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:57 am

Anya noticed Eric staring at the picture, she rolled her eyes and quickly flipped the page. The next photo was of a handsom man underneath it said, lust, "Hmm, lust, I remember him he was in the basement too! He's the one who got into a fight with Fagin. Sinbad, interesting name."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 am

Eric caressed the hair of Anya. He would never say to her, but her rolling of eyes had made for him quite a lot of effect.
-Sinbad. He has the word ' sin ' in his name.
Bending, he looked for the glance of Anya.
- Predisposition?
He had a smile. She had to roll eyes. Jealousy...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:16 am

"Sin-bad ironic name," she said smiling, he was handsome she could see why his sin was lust. She turned the page. "Oh look it's you," she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:23 am

Eric looked at the photo, at sudden seriousness. It was a photo of surveillance. We saw him waiting. But what? He did not remember qand and where he was then.
-Eric? Asked Anya. you're OK?
- It is just.... I am a killer professional. Normally, that, it is not to supposed to arrived.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 am

Anya reached behind her and touched his face, she turned the page to another girl, this time blonde, "Hmm she doesn't really seem like the murdering type either."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:34 am

- But it is the tall blonde!
Anya turned to her.
- Excuse me?
- Once, on the TV, there was a fight of two girls. This blonde with a beautiful black... Hem... Chel! I met her in the dinner.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:07 am

Anya raised her eyebrow, "I must have missed that broadcast." she coughed
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:25 am

-You slept, I believe. I let you sleep. The feminine wrestling.... I don't believe that it's your kind thing, he made with a frank smile.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 am

she laughed no it is not. she turned the page, another pretty blonde girl, prostitution, "She was in the basement too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Anya    Eric and Anya  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric and Anya
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next