10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting with the woman behind the camera

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 am

"I'm sure she will be. Who knows how many people are actually in here, There could be hundreds!"

(OOC: the sad part is shes been dead for a while!)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:29 am

(OOC:I know D:)

''Allot let's just say that.'' She bit her lip. ''I am sorry for calling you a bastard.. I didn't mean to be rude..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 am

He laughed, "Ha don't be I deserve it. To be honest im not usually this nice. I usually dont give a fuck about people. Just something about here is making me care about people. maybe its the people in here."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 am

She shaked her head. ''No you didn't deserve it. I think that these four walls make you think about something else than yourself. i guess...''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:39 am

"Well what are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 am

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." She said to room 4, whispering, before cutting off the speakers and monitors.

{OOC: Villain is on his way back! pale No}
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:47 am

''I am think about allot of things, Things i don't understand and things i want to forget.''
She shaked her head. ''Enough about me alread.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 am

He Herd the speaker go off, "Hmmm I forgot she was still here."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 am

''Yeah me to..'' She layed on the bed. rolling to her side so she could still see Thrax.
''You still love Poca right? She drew circles on the blanket with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 am

[[OOC D: greaat more love triangles D:

Poca: -goes into the corner and just dies from the drama-

Did another post XDD ]]

Last edited by Pocahontas on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:11 am

[[OOC or not love triangles o-o..Jasmine and I talked about it XDD
Poca: -alive from no love triangles-...I LOVE YOU JASMINE!! thankee you ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:51 am

He looked at her drawing circles on the blanket. "Ya I do. Hey Jasmine, I have a question, its kinda random."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:53 am

She felt something in her stomach when he said he loved her. ''Sure what do you want to ask?''
she continued drawing cicles
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 am

Ariel stepped out of the shower, she put a towel round her and went into the room with Jasmine and Thrax.

She looked at them both. It felt awkward with her their, she felt like the third wheel.

I shouldn't be in here. Its just too awkward

"Hi guys"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 am

He looked up at Ariel, "Oh hi, I forgot that you were still here. Actually I want both of your girls' opinion. Do you think you can love more than 1 person at a time?" He asked Poca this already, but wanted more than one opinion on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:04 am

Love... love two people at the same time. She bit her lip. But if love doesn't excist how can you love two at a time..
Or maby..
She looked up at Thrax. ''Well i think you can feeling something for two people at at the same time...''
She looked down and drew a heart. ''I don't know..''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 am

Ariel had her back turned to them.

"No" she said sharply.

"You can't love more than 1 person"

Ariel only said no because she had been in love with two people once.

"Its wrong"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 am

After hearing her answer his heart jumped a little, "Oh okay. Well i'm going to go take a shower," He walked passed ariel and closed the door. This time locking it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:15 am

She sat straight up hearin ariel's tone in her voice.
she looked as Thrax walked towards the bathroom looking back too Ariel.
''Ariel are you allright?''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:29 am

"Yeah I'm fine! Just a little tired and worn out is all" Ariel said looking at Jasmine.

"I just miss Sinbad as well"

Ariel turned her back again

"And with you and Thrax, I feel like the bloody third wheel"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 am

She looked down. ''Ariel i am sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like a third wheel.''
Fuck this shit... ''It is nothing Thrax loves Poca...'' She said with a broken voice.
''There is nothing going on between me and Thrax.'' she wispered but loud enough for Ariel to hear.
She leaned against the wall hugging her knees.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 am

"Nothing is happening. Why were you two basically having sex then?"

Ariel looked at Jasmine over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 am

She looked away. ''I don't know.''
I Wish i didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 am

"That isn't a good enough answer Jasmine. He loves someone doesn't he?"

Ariel looked sharply at her.

"You're just pathetic" she whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 am

''Yes i know i am Pathetic Ariel. I KNOW!''
She shouted and looked back at Ariel. ''I AM A PATHETIC HUMAN BEING, LOOKING FOR AN NEW START. BUT EVERYTIME I FAIL AT IT. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME...''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:42 am

"Wow just wow Jasmine. HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FUCKING SENSE. THRAX LOVES SOMEONE!"

Ariel felt bad for shouting.

"THEN YOU GOT IN THE WAY AND FUCKING HAD SEX WITH HIM"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 am

He got out of the shower and took a deep breath. He really didn't wanna go back out there. Who knows what they were talknig about. Probably about me... He took another deep breath and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 am

''WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THRAX? WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX. CINDY STOPPED US ON THE RIGHT TIME. I DO NOT INTEND TO STEAL THRAX FROM ANYONE!''
she narrowed her eyes. Like you know anything about me... ''Seems like you don't know me at all''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 am

He opened the door fully. He felt really awkward walking into a fight. "Hi, uh do you want me to wait in here for a little longer?" kind of hoping they would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:56 am

She looked away. ''What ever you want.''
Standing up from the bed and walked over too a corner. she sat down there. closing her eyes.
''You guys just do what ever you want.''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 am

"See. Pathetic just like I said. You aren't going to do anything about this"

Ariel pushed past Thrax

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 am

He kinda ignored what Ariel just said he was still thinking about his question from earlier. "Ariel, why don't you think you can't love more than one person?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 am

Shut up.. just shut up.. she hid her face behind her knees. Kill me now...
She didn't ask for this she didn't ask for any of this drama. What do they need me for anyway
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 am

"BECAUSE I WAS IN LOVE WITH KIDA AND SINBAD AT THE SAME TIME. I CHOOSE SINBAD AND KIDA DIED IN FRONT OF ME. ITS WRONG AND IT WAS KARMA. LOVE ISN'T REAL. ITS STUPID AND WORTHLESS, AN IT CAN BREAK YOUR HEART"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:10 am

He wanted to ask who Kida was but he was scared she was going to slap him. so he simply said, "Death is just part of life. Its no ones fault who dies. It wasn't karma Ariel. It was just her time to go."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:13 am

She closed her eyes. Slowly drifting away. Please kill me...
She fell asleep letting her head rest on her knees, her arms wrapped arround her legs.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Thrax looked over at Jasmine. She looked like she was going to break down.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:58 am

As she drifted away she began too dream.
She woke up in an dark place. No light only darkness. Out of sudden she heard voices. "Kiss me.."
She looked arround and saw herself. She backed away hearing more voices. "Take it. You want it" she suddenly was surrounded by images of herself.
The voices spoke through each other. She couldn't hear what they said there were too many.
She looked at them all of them had lust in their eyes she shook her head. They were trying to seduce someone.
She turned arround and saw a tv. On the screen she saw how she got it on with Thrax.
"No!" She hit the television "LEAVE ME ALONE"
she held her head with both hands covering her ears. "Go away" she wispered.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:04 am

"HER TIME TO YOU! WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL. VILLAIN FUCKING KILLED HER YOU FUCKING TWAT"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting with the woman behind the camera   Fighting with the woman behind the camera - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting with the woman behind the camera
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2