10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girl Time

Go down 
+3
Sinbad
Esmeralda
Cinderella
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 am

Esmeralda touched one of the roses soft petals, before looking up at the skin, "Aaron Edric..." She mumbled to herself only loud enough for her to hear. She smiled, and turned back towards Cinderella. "I'm not sure." She stated, placing her hand under her stomach. "I had a dream once, and it was a girl but nothing felt right. The dream didn't feel real. Then I had the dream again and this time it was a boy. And that time it felt like it actually happened, like that was my baby."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Cinderella smiled at her, before laying back down in the flowers. "Maybe I'll have a girl and they will end up together." She said, jokingly, while laughing a little.

"I can't think of any names I like right now... besides, I have no idea what I'm having at the moment..." She said, wondering what she'll have.

Hopefully a baby that's healthy and sane...
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Esmeralda looked around, then back up at Cinderella, "Thinking of baby names is the only thing keeping me sane right now." She said before plopping down on the cool grass and stared up at the sky, longingly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Cinderella nodded as she stared up at the white clouds rolling by. She thought about everything and nothing at the same time. Too much was going on for her to want to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Esmeralda felt her legs becoming numb and she felt restless. Jumping up as quick as a pregnant woman could, she walked over to Cinderella with a mischievious smile on her face. "C'mon. Let's go exploring. See what we can find around this place. I mean this garden is so big, there's gotta be something we can dabble our noses in." She chuckled and extended her hand towards the blonde, offering to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Cinderella laughed at her energy. "Sounds like fun." She said, as she took her hand. She stood up and dusted off her dress, before linking her arm with Esmeralda's.

"I wonder how far around this goes?" She said, as they began their journey through the garden.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Esme walked through, linked with Cinderella, skipping lightly with a happy air around her. She looked around the trees looking for anything that seemed out of place or fun to explore. She noticed a tiny maze at the back of the garden, hidden behind two willow trees. "There was a garden behind the Cathedral. It was the only time I was allowed to leave the building. I hated the maze after I turned 16. That's wherre.....where Moses tried..." She took a deep breath before conquering her fears and pulled Cinderella towards the Maze. "Better only one of us goes first so we can find our way out?" She stated, before pursing her lips and unlocking her arms, stepping forward and into the maze.

The tall bushes weren't too complicated as she walked in a straight pattern, she looked at the different turns but decided to keep going forward, too afraid of getting lost. She stopped lightly though, when a bright light shown from one of the room like alcoves. Biting her lip, she looked behind her before turning into the area. Inside was a beautiful fountain but that didn't interest her, instead she was more interest in an old fashioned looking trunk. She twisted her mouth up, before grabbing one of the handles and pulled.

Surprisingly, the trunk was quite light, but it was padlocked. She slowly pulled the box around the fountain and out of the alcove. She kept straight and quickly found her way out. Funny how long it seems to get somewhere but how quickly it is to get back. "Look what I found. What do you suppose is in it?" She smiled up a Cinderella, before plopping down on the trunk and resting her aching feet.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 pm

CInderella gave her arm a gentle squeeze when she mentioned Moses. She let out a quiet yelp when her friend pulled her along with determination.

When the darker woman asked about one going into the maze, Cinderella replied, "I suppose..." She said, just before Esmeralda went in. "Wait, Esme!" She called, before sighing. She put her hand against the entry of the maze and waited.

She turned when Esmeralda cam out with a trunk. She went over and knelled down in front of it. "I don't know... Could be anything... If only we had a bobby-pin or something to either unlock it or break it open..." She stated, before looking to her friend. "Out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to have one in your hair, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm

"No." Esmeralda said with a smile before pulling off one of her golden bangles, breaking a piece of it and straightening it out. She pursed her lips, and moved to her knees next to Cinderella. She looked at the lock skeptically before placing the bangle inside the key hole and started manuvering it around expertly. "Papa would lock me out of rooms in the Catheral all the time. I needed something to entertain myself so I would try and crack the locks." She said, and heard a snap, "Damn..." The experience of being locked had really broadened Esmeralda's vocabulary. She pulled the bangle out and looked where it had cracked. She tore off the broken end and bend the bangle evenly so that it would be thicker. "Here," She said extending it to Cinderella, "Want to give it a go?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 pm

"Uh, sure." She said, taking the bangle and taking the lock in her hand. She moved the bangle around in the lock, and couldn't help but think a little prayer.

It took a little while, but she heard a click as the lock opened.

She smiled. "Awesome! I did it!" She said, laughing a little, surprised she got it.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm

[OCC: Sorry hon I have scchool in the morning have to be up by 6:30 haha so I'm goinng to have to retire to bed]

Esmeralda chuckled as Cinderella rejoiced. "Okay let's see what I drug this thing here for." She said, smiling. Slowly, and maybe to draw out a little suspense, Esme pushed open the trunk door. She was shocked when she saw what she assumed to be baby clothes. "No way." She said, thinking of the irony that this trunk cause. She rummaged through the tiny pink dresses, holding them up for Cinderella to look at it. "Would you look at how cute these little outfits are." She smiled, before going back to look through more. "Hey there's boys clothes in here too," She mumbled, her head practically buried under all the clothing.

She sprang up, blue and pink cloth flying every where, when she looked at a tiny picture from in her hand. A mom and dad, stood holding two little kids. The mom was holding what looked to be a new born baby boy while a tiny little girl who couldn't have been more than two years old was sitting comfortably on her fathers hip. She had her head lied on her father's shoulder and she was grinning ear to ear. "Who do you suppose there were?" She asked sollumly before looking at the trunk again, in the corner lied a pay stub and a ticket for keys, "I suppose there guests here when it was actually opened. I wonder what happened to them."

[OOC: After writing that I started think of Ghost Ship, like everyone in the hotel was murdered and all there belongings are scattered off somewhere. But yeah I thought baby clothes would come in handy hehe]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

"What?" Cinderella asked, after Esmeralda opened the trunk. She was handed little pink dresses. "Aww, beyond cute!" She said, hugging them to her chest, before fingering the stitching.

"Eep!" She covered her head with her arms, when pink and blue clothes practically exploded out of the trunk.

She looked up to see her holding a picture. She looked over her shoulder at the picture then back at the clothes. "These clothes do seem old... I wonder where the rest of their stuff could be... Did you see any other trunks in there?" She asked, secretly hoping to get some lingerie...

She was starting to feel uncomfortable going commando...

{OOC: Kay, ttyl! Don't know when exactly I'll be back on... Love the idea of the clothes Wink And haha, gosh, that was a creepy movie XD}
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 am

Esmeralda looked up from the trunk and shrugged. "I didn't really look. I was too focused on this one than to look for others." she explained before turning back to the tiny blue clothes.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:51 pm

{OOC: Sorry about being gone so long, but I'm not going to be on much tonight XP Sorry! Someone is spending the night and I won't have internet in that part of the house (hard to explain...)}

Cinderella looked at the little dress she was holding before standing up. "Well, I'm going to go see id there's anything else in there... Mind if I use the outfits to make a trail with?" She said, picking up a few of the baby clothes.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 am

"Trail?" Esmeralda looked up holding one of the sailor suits in her hand. "Sure it's not too difficult though, just stay straight ad look for a fountain." She shrugged and smiled, "we can wash the clothes when u get back. Oh and if u find clothes please tell me, this robe is a bit ummm revealing."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm

She laughed a little. "All right, got it. Whatever I'll find I'll just bring back here; we both need new clothes." Cinderella said, before making her journey through the maze.

She left a trail of clothes behind and went straight as Esmeralda said. Not a very difficult maze if you can just go straight through... She thought, remembering back to her best friend's maze back when they were children.

She found her way to the fountain and looked around. In the farthest corner of the area, there was a neat pile of trunks and luggage. She walked over and picked up the lightest two first. She carried them back through the maze to Esmeralda.

"There's a whole pile of trunks in there." She said, as she set the luggage by her. "I'll be back. It's going to take a little while to bring all of it out here." She stated, before walking back into the maze to get more.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 am

Esmeralda looked up from the trunk in front of her. She exammined the other trunks Cinderella had brought and decided to search through them. Putting down the baby clothes, she picked the lock with the spare bangle and pushed open one of the sacks of luggage. "Hmmm..." She exclaimed, pulling out long elegant dresses. Standing up, she pulled one of the dresses to her body and spun around in it. How she would have loved to have worn it somewhere outside of the entrapment.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 am

{OOC: Hope you don't mind me skipping ahead a little XD}

After some time, Cinderella brought out all the luggage. Once she brought out the largest one, she sat on it, breathing heavily.

"Okay, I'm tired." She said, before curling into a ball on the trunk. "...Some of these actually don't have locks; I noticed that as I was carrying them out here..."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:44 pm

[Oh no sweetie, its no problem at all Very Happy]

Esmeralda looked worriedly at Cinderella as she plopped down on the trunk. "Are you alright? I could have helped you with those." She said, before biting her lip guiltly. She should have volunteered her help. Slowly, while supporting her back, Esmeralda stood up and peered through the trunks. Staring at the small ones, to the big ones she stuck her nose towards one sitting between two others large ones. With careful poise, she pulled it out into the open. "What do you suppose this is?" She said, looking at the bronze colored trunk with elegant silver designs and inscriptures etched all over it. "It looks like Latin" She said, running her finger over the inscripture. It made her think back to the hymn books at the Cathedral.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Cinderella shook her head. "I'm fine, don't worry about it... It's fine, I needed some exercise anyways." She said, with a little smile and wink.

She sat up when Esmeralda pulled out the elegant bronze trunk. "Oh wow! I wouldn't be surprised if it had belonged to royalty or the Catholic church." She said, getting up to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Esmeralda looked up from the writing, "Seeing this I would think it was a poor box, except," She said examining the top, "There's no slit for the money."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:05 pm

"Hmm... Well, maybe it has identification inside?" She said, with a shrug, not really having an answer.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Esmeralda shrugged before opening the trunk, "Oh my goodness..." She said wide eyed. With tears in her eyes, she slowly reached in and pulled out a tiny picture, "Is this..." She mumbled staring at a small woman holding a tiny baby girl and a man with a baby boy. It was an ordinary family except that Esmeralda could have sworn she was staring at herself. "My...my..." Quickly, hoping to find more, she dug through more pictures but they weren't pictures of the same family, instead they were pictures of other families, lots of families.

[OOC: I didn't know what else to say was inside.]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:40 pm

{OOC: Glad you thought of something though XD}

Cinderella's heart almost stopped beating after she picked up one of the pictures in the trunk. The picture was of a family of three: A smiling man with black hair, holding his smiling, blonde, little girl in one arm, while his other arm was round the waist of a smiling blonde woman. It was a beautiful family, one she could recall very well.

A tear ran down her cheek as her fingers lightly touched the faces of the family. A sad smile graced her lips as she hugged the photo.

"He really has been looking into us, hasn't he?" She whispered, softly, referring to the Villain.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:35 am

Esmeralda leaned over, wrapping her arm around Cinderella's shoulders and leaning her head on it. "I'm so sorry," She mumbled, closing her eyes. She felt the tears push through her closed eye lids. Opening them she spotted one other picture. There was no family, just a little boy. Dark hair, dark skin and the brightest chocolate brown eyes you would ever see. "Aladdin." She mumbled, before spotting other stacks of pictures underneath the families. They were snap shots, poloroids of everyone. "Oh my goodness." Esmeralda exclaimed, dropping the pictures as she covered her mouth in confusion
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 am

(OOC: I know we're not supposed to post, but I had to respond to this! This is really creepy, having old pictures and junk!! I'm really excited to find out more about this!)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 am

Cinderella picked up another picture of a family of four: Two boys with their parents. Obviously taken before the accident... She thought, looking from the younger boy to the older one.

She looked at Esmeralda in alarm when she dropped the pictures. "What is it? What's wrong?" She asked, putting her arms around the girl in a comforting manner.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 am

"Look at all of these..." She exclaimed, pulling the poloroids, and skimming through them all. She caught sight of a few people she knew. Dimitri near a dark car, he was stepping into the front with a grim look on his face. Jane with a small blonde boy in her arms. She seemed so happy as she smiled at who Esmeralda assumed was her son. Odette on the streets. She was smirking but her eyes held a deep sadness. One Esme knew she harbored. Eric with two other people, a woman and a man, they were all holding weapons and looks to kill. She stopped when she found a picture of Cinderella in a long wedding dress, she was biting her lip and looking down sadly, standing across from a man with dark brown hair. She looked towards Cinderella before switching to another picture. This one was of Esmeralda and Aladdin. They were sitting in the loft, across from each other, and their heads were leant towards each other, eyes half open, ready to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 am

[[ooc DANG I got shivers. This is terrifying. @_@ I wonder how much trouble you two will get into. ._. ]]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:57 am

{OOC: @Jane, Yeah, I wonder that as well >.>;}

She looked at the pictures a long side Esmeralda as tears fell a little. He had been watching them... but for how long?

She shivered. He knew everything about them... But why?

What was the purpose of watching them?
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 am

[OOC: what if he take ours babies away O_O *scurries to put stuff back*]

"This is messed up." Esmeralda shuddered, throwing the pictures back into the trunk.

What if the Villian caught them? And saw what they had found.

"Do you think we shouldn't have went through this stuff? I mean, what if we weren't meant to find it?" She mumbled out. Looking up at the maze she was petrified. "But why would he leave all of this where anyone could find it. I mean, it was complicated to find or hidden."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 am

"I know..." Cinderella said, with a sigh.

"I don't know... he left them out here for us to find... I mean, anyone else could have found them that was in the garden..." She stated, biting her lip.

"We should probably just put the pictures back. I'm still taking some clothes though; I really need them..." She said, putting some of the pictures back, before moving to another trunk and finding some lingerie and a fresh, clean dress. She turned back to Esmeralda. "I'll be back, I'm just going to change behind the maze wall." She said, before going back there to change.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am

Esmeralda spared one last glance at the trunk before rummaging through the other luggage for some clothes for herself. She quickly found some spare under clothing and a white dress that looked big enough in the midsection. Looking around to make sure the coast was clear she quickly stripped and changed. Once the dress was completely pulled over her head, she searched for something that would at lest make her feel normal. Finding a purple corset, she checked to see if it would fit. Making sure not to tie it too tight she smiled. Searching again she found a purple head tie and tied it in her hair. She remembered how she had left it in her other room with Odette. Setting down, Esmeralda began to contemplate on whether Odette was alright. She hadn't heard about her since she was moved in with Aladdin. The last she saw her, she was lying in the floor with a piece of Esmeralda's dress wrapped around her bleeding arm. Thinking about Odette made her think about Aladdin, and whether he was tearing the room apart with her being gone, or if he was sulking like she assumed he would be. She placed her hand on her stomach and felt a light kick, "it's okay baby, we'll see daddy again soon." She smiled, but the smile quickly fell. A sharp pinch erupted through her abdomen, tearing at her insides. She let out a quiet screech, wrapping her arounds around her stomach and collapsing to her knees. She had been feeling lots of sharp and dull pains but this one was different. Stronger. "Damn." She cursed, biting her lip to help ease the pain
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:59 am

"Esmeralda?" Cinderella called, before coming out of the maze, with a new dress on. Her eyes widened at the woman her knees, holding her stomach. "Esmeralda!" She rushed over to her. "What's wrong?" She asked, putting her hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Esmeralda gripped the ground with one of her hands, "Nothing..." She struggled out, taking two very deep breaths before sighing. "Just some pain is all. I...I've had...had them these last couple weeks...and..." She let out a light groan, "Ahhh....Jesus Christ...I need something...I don't know..." She bit hard on her bottom lip, tears running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 pm

"Just-just breath. Lay down." God, help her, please. Amen. She prayed, before looking around. She saw a camera in a nearby tree. She looked back at Esmeralda in worry.

What could she do? If she called for help, would he come?

Would he even help?

Could he even hear her?

"Take my hand. Just squeeze it to help with the pain. It's all I know to do."

Why couldn't someone who knew about being pregnant be here?
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Esmeralda grabbed Cinderella's hand, squeezing with a tight grip. At the moment she wasn't worried about whether she was hurting the girl but rather if something was wrong with her baby. As she lied there with the tears rolling down her cheeks, she took deep breaths through her nose. Slowly the pain didn't go away but rather became numb. It was still there but it was like a subconscience pain. "What's wrong with me?" She cried out
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Cinderella winced in pain. Her hand would probably be broken by the end of this. "I-I don't know..."

God, please let him hear me...

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!" She shouted, so loudly, she was sure someone would hear her. She turned to the camera in the tree. "PLEASE HELP HER! PLEASE! SHE'S IN SERIOUS PAIN!!!"

{OOC: @Villain That would be your cure, I think >.> Though she's probably asleep XD}
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:53 pm

[OOC: I guess we can just leave it like this haha...see if Ylva does anything. But I defintely don't want Esme to lose the baby or have it early. I'll just put it down as poor diet and no vitemins and stuff like that. Maybe an illness IDK we'll just see if Ylva replies tomorrow cause I have to head to bed. I have school in the morning]

Esmeralda could barely hear Cinderella's pleas as she slowly slipt out of consciouness.

Please let him be okay.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm

{OOC: Yes, let's leave it like this. I hope she'll answer Cindy's pleas. Gosh, I hope Esme and the baby will be okay Sad Goodnight, hun!}

Cinderella turned back to Esmeralda, when she noticed the grip on her hand had loosen. "Esmeralda? Esmeralda! Oh, God..." She said, when she noticed she was unconscious. She turned back to the camera. "PLEASE, ____! HELP HER!! PLEASE!!" Tears fell from her eyes as she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm

[OOC: Guess the Villian doesn't care. Haha....nah I know Ylva is probably busy but I wanna roleplay haha so I'm gonna continue this til the next day]

Esmeralda tossed and turned, the burning in her chest and abdomen causing her unconsciousness to slowly start to fate. Images were running through her head. Aladdin, holding a new born child, his eyes glistening with joyful tears and a large smile gracing his face as he stared down at his son. Esmeralda smiled in her sleep. Slowly the image faded until Esmeralda was completely aware of the reality around her. Groaning, and placing her hand on her head, she blinked her eyes open. She looked up and saw Cinderella with her back against a tree. She was holding Esme's hand. Esmeralda gave a small sqeeze, and looked at the blonde that she now considered not only a friend but family as well,

"H....h...he...hey...." She struggled out, her voice scratchy and hoarse. She coughed a bit, tasting blood. It hurt to talk
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 pm

{OOC: Yeah XD She is a busy person. Smile I won't be on much these next few weeks, though I'll probably be on in the afternoons some. XD}

Cinderella let out a sob after Esmeralda woke up. "Oh, God..." She said, before hugging her. At the moment, she couldn't feel her hand, but she didn't care.

She pulled back when she started to cough and gasped when she saw speckles of blood. "We-we really got to get you some help. And maybe something to drink..." She said, not sure of what to do, but was trying to act strong.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Esmeralda placed her hand on Cinderella's forearm. She was in desperate need to console the girl. She could tell she was stressed, and all she could think was that it couldn't be good on Cinderella's own child. The pain and slight discomfort completely forgotten for the moment, Esmeralda lied on her back and stared up at Cindy,

"Hey, right now we just need to take deep breaths," She said through her coughing fits, "This is in God's hands and you will worry yourself mad trying to understand him. Papa always said..." She took the moment to take a deep breath, it sent pain through her chest but she needed it. "...humans will go to the ends of the Earth, worrying themselves to a point of madness, just to find that the ideal thoughts of the devine are too complex for them to understand." She said with a soft smile, "So in the end, one learns that really, the worrying was done for nothing."

Raising her hand to her mouth, she coughed again. Sighing, she lowered the slightly red stained hand to her stomach, and began to hum.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Cinderella gave a little laugh. "My mother always said that she likes to think of her worries as little prayers to God... And I think that too..." She said, whipping a way a tear with her good hand.

"Are you sure don't need anything? I can get you some water from the ice chest real fast."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:06 am

Esmeralda chuckled through her coughs. "Water would be..." Enhaling through her nose, she closed her eyes, "...would be really great right now."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 pm

"Okay, I-I'll be ri-right back." Cinderella said, shaking a little. She stood up and half ran/half walked over to the ice chest that was a little ways off from where they were.

She collapsed down in front of the ice chest, before opening it. She grabbed as many waters as she could carrying, before jogging back to the maze.

She dropped down beside Esmeralda and set the waters down beside her.

"Here." She said, handing one to her. "Or do you need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:53 am

Esmeralda let out an embarressed chuckle, she hated being taken care of but at the moment she knew she was in no position to take care of herself or her baby, "Umm I think I'll need a little help." She said, struggling to sit up
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Cinderella opened the water bottle, before helping her to sit up. She held out the water bottle to her. "Are you still shaking?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:31 pm

"A little" She mumbled, before taking the water and gulping down over half of the bottle. She sighed through her nose and put the water on the ground. "I'm so sorry." She looked up at Cinderella with guilty eyes. "I didn't mean to worry you." She gave a half heart smile.

Ever since Esmeralda was little, she had always found anything that caused other's pain, as her fault. She couldn't stand the thought of causing Cindy so much stress and worry. A lump formed in her throat at the thought of pain it might have caused her dear friend if the situation had been worse. These thoughts of course brought on the thoughts of her baby. She wished that she knew for sure that nothing was wrong with the little life inside of her.

Coughing erupted through her chest as tiny tears seaped over her cheek bones like small streams.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:53 pm

"Hey, it's okay, it just proves I care, huh?" She said, with a half smile, before Esmeralda started coughing again.

"Shoot... Do you think you can walk? I think we should get back to the entrance; it's the closest way to get you help..." She said, worried about her friend.

She had to get her help.

One way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next