10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to tell/TTW 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:03 am

Thrax knocked on the wall, hoping a friend was on the other side. He just needed to talk to someone. This place was getting way to much for him, "Hello? Someone over there?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:30 am

She sighed. Nice... First she did not want to talk. Maby she should... No she shouldn't ''Hi Thrax!'' Trying hard to sound happy. ''What room are you in?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:50 am

He was surprised that she sounded so happy, "Uh I'm not entirely sure. I don't think I have ever been in this this room. No wait. I Have, This was the room I was first in. The room I met you in." He looked at the room It had to be. He shook his head, "So who's your roomie?" he asked?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:54 am

She laughed. ''No thrax! I am in the room we met. There is this black carpet. We bought togethere remember.'' so many memories... She bit her lip. ''It is Eric. He is a very nice guy. Very smart too.'' She looked back at the wall. ''And you? who are you roomed with?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:59 am

He laughed, "Ha i guess your right. These rooms keep getting mixed together I cant tell which is which anymore." He smiled. "Well I am with a little girl. She hasn't woken up yet. But she has black hair. Do you think you might of met her before?" He felt the tension start to fade. He was starting to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:03 am

''Lilo? Does she has a dark skintone like me? '' She wanted to be sure Lilo was allright. Now she knew that she was here too.. She had to take care of the once she loved.. Even though it would mean that she had to keep things a secret. It was cold. The warmth was gone...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:07 am

"Ya so that hast to be her. She fits your descriptioin perfectly," he smiled I can't wait to meet her." he rembered the costumes. "So do you still have your costume?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:14 am

She looked down. Blushing. Shit! ''I'm still wearing it!'' She wanted to cover herself. ''It is the bunny costume... So my heels should be here somewhere..'' She saw them they where at the place where she woke up. ''Yup heals are 'here. So have you recieved your costume?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:18 am

"Ya in my last room. I left it in there. I really didn't like it so I just left it in there. So I'm still in my old clothes." He remembered the screaming form yesterday. "So did you fall yesterday or something, I herd you yelling about something."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:25 am

''Yeah i slipt.. And i twisted my foot. Now my ankel hurts.. I told you already.'' She sighed. It wasn't the only thing that hurted. Where would Aladdin be? She looked arroung. Might aswell try to talk through the wall maby he is there somewhere.. She closed her eyes. Rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:33 am

"oh ya sorry I forgot. I have just had a crazy couple of days ya know," The tension was coming back. he felt his legs and arms start to tense up, "Well I have talked threw the wall with Poca. She's doing fine."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:36 am

''OH POCA! How is she doing?'' She was glad he changed the subject. She looked at her foot. Letting her hand trail from her toe to her ankel and back. It tickeled a little. She stopped at her ankel. Pushing on one spot. No pain. She went allong her ankel till she found the spot that hurted. She clenched her teeth. Holding it like that.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 am

"Oh she's alright." He said. Not telling Jas what Poca said, "Well Jas i have some news to tell you. You remember the broad cast of Ariel hurting Odette? Well Poca saw that and swore she would avenge Odette and well... Poca killed Ariel."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 am

She widen her eyes. ''Well she is a hired assassin right? So yeah..'' What to say about that.. Ariel dead.... She bit her lip. She made a fist. Punching the wall. And again. And again. It hurted. It didn't matter. Punchign the wall for the last time. ''FUCK THIS PLACE!''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 am

He wasn't shocked that Jas got upset about Ariel. They were friends and they once shared something together. "Jas I'm sorry you lost your friend. This place just keeps getting crazier and crazier everyday."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:23 am

She started crying. ''I hate it here! I did everything wrong! EVERYTHING!'' She leaned against the wall.
Her heart. Two pieces. One for Thrax. One for Aladdin. Now one of her bestfriends was killed by one of her other friend. Her mind was spinning.

She feared. If she told Thrax .. he killed to... What if she told and Aladdin and Thrax where roomed togethere.. She covered her face. Shivering. Stay strong...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:28 am

He felt terrible when Jas stated crying, "Jasmine you didn't do anything wrong! What could you possibly done to feel this way?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 am

''I did...'' She bit her lip. dugging her nails into the wall. ''I did Thrax.. ''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 am

He was confused, "What are you talking about Jas? You haven't done anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:41 am

''I... '' She had to tell... How easy was it to protent like everything was okay. But she could not lie to him.. Why did she have to lie? To protect.... She clenched her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 am

"Jas... just tell me.... I can't take it anymore. I have been honest with you. I just want you to be honest with me to."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:51 am

She took a deep breath. ''I... Welll.. I slept with Aladdin...'' She dugged her nails into the wall even more. ''Please don't be mad at Aladdin..'' Looking up.
''And i did not sleep with him for revenge... Because i do love you.. But i..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:31 am

"But you love him to..." he took a deep breath and then said, "Look Jas I know exactly where your coming from. I had the same thing happen to me when I slept with Pocahontas. Sure you feel guilt but you don't regret it right? You love your best friend and me. The weird thing is were both on the same place right now." his voice wasn't angry or spiteful. It was more calm and relaxed, "I'm glad you told me though."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:43 am

He remained so calm... ''Thrax.. What is this for a relationship? I mean.. You still love poca.. And maby back than... You picked me with your head. But with your heart you picked Poca..'' She sighed. ''Stop talking about me.. And focus on Poca.. Just for once...''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:52 am

"I picked you with my heart and my head. I want everyone to be happy. But I know what I want. And I think you need to think of what you want." he sighed, "So what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 am

"So what do you want?"
''THRAX! CAN YOU HEAR ME? For once i ask you. PLeas! Don't talk about me! I JUST ASKED YOU TO TALK ABOUT POCA TO FOCUS ON HER! BUT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE THAT!'' She punched that wall again.

I don't know what i want. Just get over it!
''IT IS NOT IMPORTANT WHAT I WANT! YOU HURTED POCA THRAX! YOU HURTED HER! And you still do..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 am

"I cant help that I don't share the same feelings for her as I do with you! Why doesn't anyone get that! I can;t express feelings that aren't there! I can't focus on this! I'm trying to focus on her, but I dont know if I can!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:16 am

[[OOC >_> You just said you loved her! RAWR!!! -poca is mad at you- XDD <333 <_<..]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 am

''You know what Thrax. Just think what you want. I am done talking now.'' She turned her back to walk away from the wall. He just said he loves poca and than he just says this..
She was glad to be away from him. He would have got a bitchslap in his face if she where standing infront of him at this moment. ''jesus.. Drama..''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 am

Jasmine wrote:
She laughed. ''No thrax! I am in the room we met. There is this black carpet. We bought togethere remember.'' so many memories... She bit her lip. ''It is Eric. He is a very nice guy. Very smart too.'' She looked back at the wall. ''And you? who are you roomed with?''

OOC: Al is in a room of memories too.. If you get bored, read his post in Room 6. ^.^
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Lilo moved slightly and yawned. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around carefully. A man was sitting in front of a wall, talking to someone. It reminded her of something...

"With whom you're talking?", she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:25 pm

"who are you talking to?" "lilo? Is that you?" She stood up. Walking to the wall again. "It is me Jasmine" she smiled.
"How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Lilo stared at the wall. "Jasmine? Jasmine is it really you? I'm okay. A headache from the sleeping gas I think but I'm fine.", she smiled. "How are you? Do you know where Al is?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:59 pm

"Yes it is me! I hope the headach fades soon!" "do you know where Al is?" she sighed. "No i don't... I'bve shared my last room with him..." "How have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:06 am

"I met someone new in the last room. Her name is Anastasia. We had a lot fun together. What you've been doing?", Lilo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 am

"Oh that sounds lovely!" anastasia... She had shared a room with Al once. "oh a bit of everything really. Drama. Comedie all the subjects have been rolling arround for me." She tried to ignore the pain. Her foot did not hurt anymore. It was the pain in her heart that bothered her$
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:32 am

"Which kind of drama?", Lilo was now curious.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:38 am

"Wel... You share a room with my boyfriend... But he also likes anotther girl who is inhere too and... I don't know if i should stay with him... But it's complicated.." She held her head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:45 am

"You're boyfriend, huh?", Lilo hided a smile. "And what happened too? There must be a better reason why you don't want to stay with him..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 am

She laughed " you are very curious aren't you?". "Well things have happen and yeah.... I don't know i'm confused at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 am

"Ya confused is right...." he mumbled. Its like she completly forgot he was still right there haring every word she just said. He still loved her yes, but this drama was getting to much. He still couldn't believe she said that when he was right there.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:31 am

''I'm sorry Thrax.. But i don't know what to think now'' She sighed. ''I love you i really do! But what if you feel more for Poca? Why did you choose me if you knew you still loved her?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:59 am

"What happened? I want to know everything!", Lilo crawled closer to the wall, smiling to Thrax.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 am

''I don't know if Thrax is allright with that. Ah what ever... Wel Thrax cheated on me with Poca but i forgave him.. But now he has told me that he also loves Poca.. So yeah..'' She felt like she was a huge bitch.

''I just think i should have chosen Poca when he could..''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:21 am

Lilo tilted her head. "That sounds pretty difficult. Maybe you should leave everyone and live with me instead!", she smiled and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:35 am

He smiled at Lilo, "Ya Jas. I think Lilo would be fun roomie for you to live with instead of everyone else," he joked. "Jas can we talk about this drama later? I dont mind talking about it, but I wanna get to know Lilo more." He wasn't trying to forget about what happened. But just wanted a little break. For now.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:51 am

She laughhed. "Yeah i am going to live with you for ever!" Her smile was pulled off her face again. "If you want to i don't care."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:54 am

"Really?", Lilo's smile was softer than before. "You won't leave me again? Although...", she swallowed. "It was my fault, wasn't it?", her voice went lower with every word she said.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:03 am

"Ya Jas some other time please." He looked down at Lilo, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:06 am

''Lilo? What do you mean?'' She Was confused. ''Did i ever leave you?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to tell/TTW 2   Time to tell/TTW 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to tell/TTW 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next