10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girl Time

Go down 
+3
Sinbad
Esmeralda
Cinderella
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Girl Time  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm

[OOC: Cindy, please leave her to get help, I have a plan... Rolling Eyes ( Twisted Evil )]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:18 am

Esmeralda nodded her head before pushing up with her hands. As she caught grip with her feet, she felt her knees buckle and she felt herself fall flat on the ground. Her legs were so week they couldn't carry the weight of her and her child. "I'm sorry" she let her head fall and sighed "I can't stand let alone walk. You'll have to go with out me. I'll be fine." she forced a smile hoping it was enough to qualm cinderella's worry.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:56 am

{@Villain You better NOT leave her there! Evil or Very Mad}

Cinderella tried to catch her as she fell. "O-okay," She said, after Esmeralda told her to go. "I promise I'll be right back with help." She said, squeezing Esmeralda's hand with her good hand.

She stood up and ran towards the entrance door. When she got ten feet from it, she fell, and gave a cry of pain when she landed on her injured hand.

She forced herself to stand up and walked to the door. She banged on it with her good hand, using the door to support herself.

"John! Please! She needs help!!" She shouted, crying.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 am

Standing in the shadow of a tree he waited for her to leave, waited for Esmeralda to be on her own for a while. As soon as Cinderella left, and Esmeralda closed her eyes and rested he was quick to soundlessly step out of the shadows and lay a cloth over Esmeralda's mouth, waiting for the drug to work. Waiting for her to fall uncounsious. It didn't take long.

He could hear Cinderella calling him, and it stung his heart a little. Still, he could not force himself to even look in her direction. He dragged Esmeralda's uncouncious body onto his shoulders before carrying her to her own room, where he knew Aladdin was taking a nap, as he had seen him on the monitors. He wouldn't notice anything, he wasn't the type of guy to wake up easily. He would come back for Cinderella as soon as he had gotten Esmeralda to her room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:18 am

"John! John! Dang it, John!! Please don't just watch us from your stupid monitors!!" Cinderella shouted as she banged on the door, before turning around and yelling at a camera on the side of the building.

"You HAVE to help her! She needs medical attention! Please, John!" She shouted, before letting out a sob and sliding down the door. She put her face in her knees and hugged her knees. She sobbed.

Cindy, you have to calm down, the baby...

She choked on a sob when she was remembered the baby...

She started to force herself to calm down. Her sobs turned quiet and shaky, until she was just letting out shaky breaths. She whipped away her tears with her good hand, before cradling her bad hand to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:26 am

ooc: Oh My God!! the chest thing!! I am so making a video about this!! with pictures i will make!! Oh my God!! Im excited Cindy and Esme deserve a video :-)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 am

{OOC: @Wendy Aww, thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Make a video of us? Aww! You're too sweet! Smile}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3