10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girl Time

Go down 
+3
Sinbad
Esmeralda
Cinderella
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:49 am

Cinderella laid on the blanket, staring into space. Sun was up, shinning, but she was still alone...

I'm never going back inside... She thought glumly before sitting up.

Bad idea.

She stood up and ran past a dark haired girl, without even noticing her and puked behind a tree. After she as done, she was shaking and was too tired to bury the puke this time...

"I'm... getting... really sick of this!" She said in a harsh whisper, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:00 am

Esmeralda rose up from the ground cradling her head in her hands. "uh it's too bright" she mumbled, squinting her eyes. She looked up, Esmeralda saw the sun. The sun? Am I free? I'm free! The sight of the tall fence brought her out of her giddiness. That's when she realized she was only wearing the robe she had on previously. "You'll be the death of me child. Can't even fit in my dress." Shaking her head lovingly and placing her hand on her belly, Esmeralda was shocked to see a blonde run past her and behind a tree. Esme knew that run and that sound. She had long gotten over the morning sickness and could feel the girls pain. Standing up, she slowly wobbled towards the girl. "I'm getting really sick of this" she heard the girl say. "That's what I said too."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 am

Cinderella turned with a gasp. She wasn't alone! She smiled.

"Esmeralda!" She said, getting up and hugging the dark haired girl. She jumped back, noticing the how large her belly had grown. "Oh my, you're pregnant!" She said, before hugging her again.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 am

"Cinderella!" Esme exclaimed, chuckling as she hugged the girl back. When they finally separated, Esmeralda looked Cinderella over. She looked worn down and tired. "well it would appear that way," placing her hand on her stomach she smiled. "how long have you been out here?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 am

"Oh gosh," She said, putting a hand on her head. "A few days, I think... It probably wouldn't have been so long if... I wasn't forgotten about..." She told her.

I almost told her about ___... I don't even know if I'm allowed to say anything about him being the Villain... She thought, feeling uneasy.

She turned back to Esmeralda. "I'd offer you food, but I think everything in the ice chest has spoiled..."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:39 am

"oh" Esmeralda curled her lips, looking at the ice chest. Some real goof food would have been wonderful. She knew that he baby wasnt properly nourished and that worried her but instead of letting it get her down, she smiled. The new found optimisim of being pregnant and engaged kept her from worrying too much. "That's all right sweetie. I'm fine" when in fact she wasn't fine. She was unnourished, dehydrated and very much under sighted but Esmeralda didn't know these things; she was far to happy to know. "Forgotten? By whom? How long have you been sick, Cinderella?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:49 am

"Are you sure? I'm sure the drinks are still good." She said, slightly worried for her. "Oh, um... by Villain... he... brought me and Jack out here..." She said, staring to the side. Esmeralda knew "Jack"... "Then after awhile... he took Jack away... So I've been out here ever since... And, I think I've been sick about a week or two... I don't really know; the days are starting to blend together..." She said, moving to beside the pool and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:08 am

"Ah" Esmeralda nodded, something told her that Cinderella was lying but she didn't want to question her. Looking back at the ice chest, she thought for a moment before walking over and grabbing two lemonades from the chest and heading back over to Cinderella. She sat them beside the girl before holding her robe tighter around her and sitting down beside Cindy, placing her feet in the pool. "Is it all the time? Or like, just when you wake up and then the nausea fades later on?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:13 am

She thanked her for the drink. "Um... it's been fading as the day goes on... it really only happens after I wake up..." She said, before glancing at her. "Why are you asking?" She asked, afraid of what Esmeralda might be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:26 am

Esme looked around the garden, at how gorgeous it was. Well it would have been more beautiful had there been no fence. She listened to Cinderella speak and felt her heart rise in her chest. She knew what it felt like to be carrying a child in this place. The torment you feel inside and the fear that harbors in your heart knowing your child will never know what it's like to be a normal kid. I know what it's liked to be trapped as a child. She didn't think any baby deserved that. She looked over at Cinderella with the look of sympathy in her eyes but didn't speak a word.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:32 am

Cinderella started to shake her head as she stared at Esmeralda. "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then no, you're mistaken... I can't be... M-my period is supposed to start next week, s-so... I-I'm not..." She said, trying to smile, but couldn't really form one.

She stared into the water.

She couldn't actually be... not here...

Not with him...

She started to shake a little.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 am

Esmeralda sighed, "You don't know whether or not your period starts next week Cindy." She said, looking up from the water and at the shaking girl. "The weeks start to blur together, remember." She closed her eyes, moving the drinks and scooting closer to the dumb founded girl. Awkwardly, Esmeralda wrapped her arm around her and pulled her into a hug. "Is it Jack?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:55 am

She shut her eyes at Esmeralda's words. "The weeks start to blur together, remember."

She hated that.

She hated this place.

She hated him for what he did...

For what he's doing...

When she asked if it was Jack, she just nodded her head, wiping away a tear.

Her eyes widened. Oh, God...

She turned to her. "He's going to kill the baby!" She whispered, shocked and horrified. She put her arms around her stomach, in a protective manner.

He'd never let her keep the child...

He'd kill it because it would remind him of her...

She started to cry and shake more.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 am

Esmeralda looked up towards the sky, staring at the trees. She was confused. At first she thought Cinderella was talking about Jack when she said someone would kill her baby, but that seemed ridiculous. Of course, she never did have a good feeling about that man. But Cindy must have been talking about the Villian.

"Hey. Look at me," She said pointing to her swollen stomach. "I'm very pregnant. Wouldn't you think that if the Villian would kill your baby, he'd have killed mine by now?"

The idea sent shivers down Esme's back. She couldn't imagine what it would be like without the little bundle of joy growing inside of her. She felt the tears swelling up in her eyes. Shaking her head, she let the thought fleet away and turned back to Cinderella. She needed to help her get through this. Now was not the time to worry about herself.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:33 am

She hugged Esmeralda. "He's not going to kill your baby, Esmeralda..." I'll make sure of it... She thought, before wiping her tears.

"Who knows?" She said, laughing a little. "M-maybe Villain will be nice enough to let us have a baby shower or something..." She said, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 am

Esmeralda chuckled, "Maybe. I know I could use some maternity clothes." She said, pointing out her bathrobe. Of course she still have her under clothes on, but they were quite snug. "I took a shower and I couldn't get my dress back on." She laughed, swinging her feet back and forth in the water.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:40 am

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry." She said, laughing some. "Maybe we can have play-dates for our babies." She said, rubbing her stomach.

You're not dying... Not letting that happen....
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:09 am

"Hopefully we can bring them out here. The beautiful garden would be so much better for them than those dank rooms inside." Esmeralda looked up towards the building. You could tell it was a hotel abandoned long time before. She sighed and rubbed her stomach, "You're handleing this new a whole lot better then I did." She smiled at her.

[OOC: Sorry darling I have to go to work. I'll be back by 6:30 my time so umm 5:30 your time??]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 am

"Yeah..." She said, smiling. She shrugged. "I don't know... I guess I almost expected it... All these years of trying to avoid getting pregnant, and the one time I'm not on the pill when I have sex, I get pregnant." She said, laughing a little.

{OOC: That sounds right, I think Razz Sorry I disappeared for awhile XD}
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 am

Esmeralda dipped her hand in the water, and placed the cool, wet hand on the back of her neck. "They say the birth control heightens your hormones. The moment a woman stops, and has unprotected sex," She shrugged, "She gets pregnant."

[OCC: OKIE DOKIE I am back haha Smile I'm actually working on a video to go along with this]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 am

{OOC: That's what you get for taking those damn pills while you were with me Twisted Evil }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:20 am

{OOC: Sorry, just got back from painting some of my room >.> @Sinny Oh, shut up! XP}

She slapped her forehead. "Did not know that..." She then rubbed her head before glancing at Esmeralda's belly. "So... who's the father? Is he on the other side of that wall or here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:50 am

Esmeralda looked over dreamily, "His name is Aladdin. I met him in the market place in Paris. I was dancing on the streets for money. I guess the guards thought I stole it because they tried to arrest me. I tried to escape but I couldn't. And out of no where, this gorgeous guy comes up and stops them from harming me. And we ran away." The entire time as Esmeralda recollected the memory a smile kept growing on her face. "He took me back to his home. It wasn't much." She said looking over at Cindy, "He had been living on the streets his whole life. And we just...sat there and talked. He was so kind and even when he told me of the hardships he faced, he just had an air of optimism around him. We spent, God, only two weeks together but it was magical." Slowly her face fell, "But then the guards found us. And tossed him into a river for helping a 'fugitive'. Apparently dancing and earning money isn't what they call the right way to make a living. I hid, until they were gone and jumped in to save him. He opened his eyes, and just smiled at me and then...it all went black." A small tear ran down her face "And I woke up here. I had forgotten him. Then i remember and it all became so clear. You know, why I was sick and that he was captured too. Then after the dinner party, I was switched rooms and he was there." She smiled up at Cinderella, twirling her dress around her fingers. "I told him I was pregnant and..." A light pink blush rose across her face. "He proposed."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 am

Cinderella smiled as Esmeralda told her story. ___ said that everyone here was a bad person...

But what exactly had Esmeralda done wrong? Sleeping out of wedlock?

If they loved each other... how was that exactly wrong? She because they weren't "legally" married shouldn't mean anything... if they really loved each other...

She smiled at the end of her story. "Congratulations!" She said, giving her a hug. "I get an invite to the wedding, right?" She said, half-joking with a wink, before laughing and giving her a hug again.

"Glad you were roomed with him again and got to see him. I hope when you leave the garden, you'll be back with him."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:07 pm

"Thank you." Esmeralda said, fiddling with the blue ring on her finger. "And I will personally deliver the invitation to you myself." She smiled, placing on her tummy. "We hope so too."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 pm

She smiled, before the smile turned sad. I wish I had someone who loved me like that... She thought, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Esmeralda frowned, and placed a hand on Cinderella's shoulder. "Is everything alright?"

[OOC: So I was wondering if you have chosen a RL character? Cause I'm actually making a video with RL!Esme just to see how I feel about it]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 pm

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm just thinking about being stuck here..." She told her.

It was half the truth.

{OOC: No not really ^^; I'm still not really liking the idea >.> But I just thought of Hilary DUff in "A Cinderella Story" XD Okay, she wouldn't really work, would she? I don't know... There's not a lot of real life blonde actresses that I like >.> Don't know why, but at the moment they're just not remember-able...}
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 pm

"Why don't I believe you?" Esmeralda chuckled, partially joking.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 pm

She chuckled a little. "You'll neeeever knooooow." She said, in a mock spooky voice, while wiggling her fingers in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Esmeralda threw her head back, laughing. She slowly ran her fingers through her hair. "Okay Cindy, tell me something about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Cinderella laughed with her. "Well, let's see." She said, still giggling a bit. "I love painting. It's something that has always let me escape the world, at least for a little while... I have a horse named Duke and a dog named Bruno... Though that's all there really is that's nice about my life..." She sad, before losing her smile. "My father died when I was a little girl... he died trying to save the animals in the stable we had that had caught on fire one stormy night... He didn't die because of the fire exactly, though it was part of the cause... He died of pneumonia a few weeks later.... Then my mother and grandfather basically decided that I wouldn't be able to find love on my own, so they set up an arranged marriage between me and a boy..." She said, before sighing. "At the time, I was sad that my father died, so it just made me furious that my mother and grandfather would do such a thing, so I took it out on the only person I could... the boy I was engaged to..." She looked up at the sky.

"In short, I caused him to hate me, and when I tried to actually make up for what I did, it was too late... We both begged our families to let us out of the engagement, but they refused, hoping we would fall in love... We got married when I was eighteen, been married for two years... and it turns out he's been cheating on me." She said, with a shrug. "Oh, and yeah, he's actually here too... Do you remember at the Dinner Party, the man who was yelling at me and then later I was yelling at? That's him. Broke the marriage right at the Dinner Party..."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Esmeralda smiled sadly, "I know what that feels like. Aladdin and this baby are the only happy things in my life." She said, twirling her thumbs together. "I lived in a Cathedral my whole life. With my father, the head priest." She bit her lower lip. "Or at least I thought he was my father until a few months ago. I was sitting in the alcoves. It was my way of learning about the outside world. And I heard Papa arguing with someone. That's when I heard them yelling about me. They said that...that a man had killed my mother. Threw my real father in jail. And that...that he took my brother, Eric. I guess you knew that, and well...the man gave me to the Head Priest of the church. I was angry. I mean I had been through so much. I was in an arranged marriage as well...." Esmeralda paused. She wasn't sure if she wanted to continue. She had never told anyone about Moses, not even Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 pm

{OOC: Sorry for disappearing for awhile again ^^; Had to put some of my furniture back in my room X3}

Cinderella placed her hand on hers and gave it a gentle squeeze. "It's okay, only tell me if you really want to. We've all got things that we don't want to talk about." She said, giving her a smile.

I'm hiding something from you anyways...
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 pm

[OOC: It's quite alright darlin]

Esmeralda looked down at Cinderella's hand. It gave her comfort, and courage. "My betrothed, Moses." She humphed. "Couldn't live up to his name." She mumbled. "My best friend died. Both her and her son. She was pregnat as well. After that, I was a wreck. I thought at the time of the engagement that Papa was introducing me to Moses to get my mind off of her death but later I found out that he was being black mailed. I tried to be nice to Moses. I really did! But he was so...touchy." She looked down, and wrapped her arms around herself. "He...he tried to...but he didn't because I wouldn't react to him. I...I just froze up." She felt the tears roll down her cheeks, but she didn't shake. The memory had be embed in her mind for so long that she barely reacted to it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Cinderella was surprised that Esmeralda told her and when she started to cry, she hugged her.

"That's just... horrible! I'm so sorry that you had to go through that... Moses should be the one in a place like this, not you..."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:18 pm

[OCC: sorry it took me so long. I've been working on this very personal video. And I got really caught up in it]

Esmeralda hugged Cinderella back, before pulling away and wiping at her eyes. "I suppose I'm just as much a sinner as everyone else according to the Villian. I just wonder sometimes, why he does this? What the real, much bigger reason is behind it all."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:31 pm

{OOC: It's okay Smile I know how that is XD}

Cinderella started messing with her hair. "I... I've actually spoken to the Villain... He... he told me that everyone brought here were bad... But... he said the only reason why I was brought here was because of Sinbad... my ex-husband... But I don't believe him... I just don't know what I did to be here... And being with the one you love, married or not, is not a sin." She said, turning to Esmeralda and taking her hand again.

"Actually getting married, "legally" is just a piece of paper that you sign your name to and then you put on a show for everyone. That's it! Adam and Eve weren't married "legally", they were married in God's eyes, for they were meant for each other and loved each other. If you love someone and they love you, and you know for a fact they are the one God has intended for you, then you're married in His eyes." She said, with a new light in her eyes.

"No one really actually sees that. I never loved Sinbad and I always felt horrible to have sex with him, because I didn't love him and I was legally married to him. How is it a sin to make love to the one you love? I'll never understand that..." She said, looking away, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:35 am

"You've thought about this a lot haven't you." Esmeralda said, soothingly running her hand down Cinderella's back and then up again. "I guess you're right. Marriage has changed so much since the time of our savior. But I'm in here. And there's no getting out. I've come to terms with that. I don't care about me, but my baby doesn't deserve to be here. He's only a baby." She looked down at her swollen stomach, her face full of remorse. "If I could, and I knew he was safe. I would let the Villian take my son somewhere safe. Away from this place."

[OOC: THIS IS ESME TALKING! I DON'T WANT HIM TO REALLY TAKE THE BABY AWAY HAHA]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 am

Cinderella laughed nervously. "Yeah, the thought came to me one day while I was praying." She said, with a shrug. "I forgot about it for awhile... until I met Jack." She said, smiling a little. She put her feet in the water. "Times have changed and they will continue to change..."

She put a hand on her stomach. "I... don't think I could really ever give up my baby... I know it's selfish, but... I feel now that he or she is my real reason to live and keep going now." She said, with a sad smile.

{OOC: CINDY IS A SELFISH MOMMY X3}
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 am

"I worry about my baby sometimes. And not just because of where they will grow up. But because.." She dipped her foot in the water, watching the ripples. "I've never had a mother. And I don't know if I can be a good one for my child."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 am

"You'll be a great mother, especially if you want the child. The only way you can be a horrible mother is if you don't want your child. It's sad when you here that some parents actually don't want their children..." She said, looking sad and a bit angry. She sighed. "I miss my father..." She said, before hugging herself.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 am

"Surprisingly enough." Esmeralda said, pulling her legs close to her chest. "I miss my Papa too."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:23 am

Cinderella smiled at her. "Well, at least for the moment, we've got each other for company... It's nice having someone to talk to..."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 am

"I wonder if you're the only one that the Villian has left by themselves." She said, thinking about the whole situation. Living in the same place your whole life, makes a girl quite analitical. She thought thouroughly about it all. "And I wonder what he's done with Jack." Why would the Villian take Jack away, other than to upset Cinderella. But something didn't seem right there. There were holes in Cindy's story.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 am

"Oh, I've had other roommates. Jack, as you know, then there was a woman named Jasmine, and I guess technically now you..." She then gave her almost a sarcastic smile. "Wouldn't you be miserable if Aladdin was taken away from you again? When the villain leaves me by myself, I feel it's another form of torture, because I hate being alone..." She said, sadly, looking at the ground.

{OOC: Sorry, going to disappear for a little while. Bf is here and now my family wants to go to a yard sale XP lol TTU in awhile!}
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm

"I'm use to being alone." Esmeralda shrugged, making sure her robe was secure before standing up to stretch her aching limbs. "I've had two roommates besides you and that was Aladdin and Odette. Odette was who I was first roomed with. I..." Esme looked at Cinderella with shame in her eyes, "I wasn't very nice to her at the beginning because she was well...a whore. But after a lot that happened, we became very close. Actually the black out was what brought us close together."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Cinderella gave her a small smile. "It's hard to not judge others... we are human... Gah, look at me, sounding all knowing." She said, before sticking out her tongue. "Like I know much." She said, shaking her head, before standing up. She dusted off her dress.

"Black out? I... I wasn't here for that, I think... I guess Villain decided to kidnap me later or something..." She said, with a shrug, before rubbing her forehead. "You know, this would be more enjoyable if we didn't have the whole "We're trapped in an abandoned hotel by some crazed man who wants to torture us!" thing going on... God, I want out so bad..." She said, blinking back tears. "Now, I sound like a whiny baby. Gah, I hate myself..." She said, putting her hand back on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Esmeralda chuckled as she listened to Cinderella, "Sweetie," She started, wrapping her arm around the poor girl's shoulders. "Your hormones are so out of wack that I'm surprised you haven't figured out you were pregnant until now." She smiled and led the girl towards the large many assorted colored flowers. " Speaking of which, what do you think of the name Edric?" Esme rattled off on to another subject trying to get Cindy's mind off the whole 'we're trapped in a hotel by some crazy killer'. "I was thinking of sticking with an E, it was my mother's favorite letter after all. I mean hello Eric and Esmeralda" She let out a small chuckle. She had never been such a happy person, and it shocked her that she could be one in such a situation, "Plus I only just found Eric in my life. It would be fitting to have something that is similar to him. But I want something to do with Aladdin too." She bit her finger nail, contemplating. "Decisions...decisions ..."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 pm

She laughed a little, before falling into the flowers. "Well, you could go with "Edwin" that's really the closest name I can think of that has an "E" and has something similar to Aladdin in it..." She said, trying to think of more, before popping her head up to look at her. "How do you know it's a boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Time    Girl Time  Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next