10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:35 am

"All the dirty little secrets?", Lilo looked in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 am

He smirked at her. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Lilo smiled evilly. "Oh well... I think it started as I was in a room with Jasmine and Aladdin. Jasmine is Thrax ex-girlfriend, you have to know. Aladdin and Jasmine seemed to be happy together. Then we changed rooms and changed rooms again and I was with Thrax. He found out that we can talk to Jasmine through the wall and they started to talk about their relationship. That was weird. It felt so cold and everything.", Lilo shivered. "In the end... Jasmine left Thrax. She's with Aladdin now I hope. I'll ask her when I see her the next time. I miss her...."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:59 pm

He kept nodding his head while Lilo told him the story, trying to remember everything she told him. When she was done he staed silent for a while processing the information. He laid himself down on the cold floor, laying on his back his arms under his neck. "So you've met alot of people here? What kind of people they are?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:02 am

"Here are a lot of different people. And for some reason they all care about me. Well most of them. Or all I met I think.", Lilo laid down next Kenai and stared at the ceiling. "This place forces you to change. You have to or you'll die. I'm still sure I don't want to change. But I think my heart disagrees. That makes me angry."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am

He watched from the corner of his eye as she laid next to him. "Well you are nice person, and you are a kidd, so it's a given everybody likes you. It's much harder for adults you know." He was silent when she spoke about change. "They say that change is good. But I don't think so, change scares me."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:38 am

"You mean they have to like me because I'm a kid? And don't care about the fact that I murdered?", Lilo didn't believe him. "I want to hurt them. To hurt them so badly that they hate me and I can be myself. Like always. Yeah... I don't want to change."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 am

"I didn't mean it like that. They like you because you are nice to them. I just meant kids are treated differently than adults, more easily forgiven things." He said saddly. "Do you really want to hurt them?! Is that the real you? And do you really want them to hate you?" He fell silent for a moment. "Yeah I kinda understand why you want them to hate you. I kinda want someone to hate me too, for what I did."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

Lilo stared at the ceiling and kept silent for a moment. "So we are kind of soulmate?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:19 am

He turned his head to look at her. "Yeah... I guess so." He smiled shyly at her
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:25 am

Lilo looked back and blushed. She laughed shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:38 am

OOC: why do i feel like child molester now XDDD And i'm going to bed after this post

He grinned at her and turned to look at the ceiling. He tilted his head a little, looking at the stains in the ceiling. "You know that stain looks a bit like a bunny." He said pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:45 am

(OOC: Maybe because Lilo pushed you in that way? XD It's okay, I'll be going too! <3 Sleep well!)

"Really?", Lilo stared at it. "Mmh... How do you see something in the stones? I tried it and failed."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:39 pm

He blushed, looking away. "Maybe I have too much imagination...." He mumbeled.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Lilo laughed and crawled closer. She laid her head on his shoulder. "It's fine. Do you see something else?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Kenai looked at her, before turning to look at the ceiling again, he wrapped his arm around her. "Uhm... That looks like a skull." He pointed. "There, the two large spots are like eyes. What can you see?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:41 am

Lilo snuggled up in Kenai's arms. She stared at the ceiling and tried to find a picture. "Uhm...", Lilo looked harder. "Ah there! This looks like a flower! Did you see?", she pointed at a stain.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:36 am

OOC: AWWW..... ^^ I love you Lilo

He looked at where she was pointing, squinting a little. "Yeah, it does. And that one right next to it looks like a bear."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:44 am

(OOC: ^///^ I love you too!)

"A teddy bear?", Lilo felt great in his arms. It felt really good, different than with her brothers. She opened her mouth like she wanted to say something else but closed it. Lilo kept quiet and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 am

OOC: Is Lilo developing a crush *cough*

"Yeah!" He grinned. He felt alot more comfortable than when he first woke up in this place.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:55 am

(OOC: Hahaha XD Yeah... Maybe?)

Lilo closed her eyes. "It's so warm...", she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:00 am

He saw from the corner of his eye as she yawned, soon he too was yawning. "Are you getting sleepy?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:02 am

"Mmh... Mmh...", Lilo cuddled herself to Kenai and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 am

He listened to her steady breathing and the faint voices he could hear behind the walls. He soon started to drift to sleep too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2