10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up in a strange place...

Go down 
+3
Odette
Snow White
Pocahontas
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Waking up in a strange place... Empty
PostSubject: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:01 am

Pocahontas woke up, only to find herself in a place she wasn't familiar with. It was cold, dark, and scary. She started to remember what happened before she got here. She was in the forest on her way to find her friend, Eric. Pocahontas got up slowly remembering she was attacked, "Oh no." she started to panic, running to the door. She started to bang on the door screaming, "LET ME OUT!"

"YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN HERE! LET ME OUT NOW!" She screamed, hoping someone or something could hear her, not noticing the blonde haired girl who was in the same room as her, "I SAID LET ME OUT DAMN IT!" she screamed, kicking the door now. Pocahontas did not want to be here; She needed to find her friend, and needed to see if her family was okay. She needed to get out of here, "GOD DAMN IT!" she screamed, pounding on the door more.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:12 am

[Ooc, some new blood! Teehee, I'm new too!]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:14 am

[OOC hehee Hello! Congrats on getting in, wait..new blood o-o? -gulps- XD]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:28 am

[Ooc sorry bad pun and it wasn't even intentional! Whoops, but anyway Congrats on getting in!]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 am

[OOC Oh! XD My bad, it's okay though. XD Thank you so much I love you ]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 pm

[ OOC: Why hello thar new character Wink Welcome to the rp!! Very Happy ]

Odette groaned and turned onto her side as she heard screaming coming from the door. She opened her eyes a fraction but instead of seeing Jane, there was another woman in the room. One she hadn't seen before. Odette sat up and sighed.

'You can scream all you like but the villain won't let you out of here .. so just calm down ok,' she said once the woman had stopped screaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

[OOC Hello Very Happy Thank you so much, glad to be here ^^]

Pocahontas looked at the blonde haired woman, a confused look was on her face, "Villian? Is that who is in charge of this dreadful pleace? " she thought to herself, turning to face the woman completely she spoke, "Villain, Is that who runs this place?"

Looking at the woman, Pocahontas was relieved to see someone else but how many more people were here?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Odette couldn't help but laugh, 'so you really are new here,' she whispered before looking back at the woman, 'yes, the villain is in charge ..'
Odette hesitated, wondering if she should tell her the truth about what was happening to them here, she sighed and decided to just tell her, after all she'd find out sooner or later, 'he kidnapped all of us and brought us here, to torture and kill us as he pleases. I have no doubt that we'll all end up dying in this place, whether it be tomorrow or a few months .. from starvation or ..' she closed her eyes for a moment, remembering the horrific way that Tulio had died, '.. by electric shock ..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Pocahontas shivered, standing still she couldn't believe what she was just told, "Wh-What!?" she exclaimed, murders were happening here? She bit her lip, almost falling to her knees, But she fought the urge too. Wanting to change the subject she spoke out loud, "I'm Pocahontas, what's your name?" she asked, not wanting to talk or even think about the subject, but she knew sooner or later she was going to have to get use to it.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Odette was glad when she changed the subject, she hated remembering the murders and the torture, although those that she had suffered herself were harder to forget.

'I'm Odette,' she said and smiled up at Pocahontas, 'do you know exactly when you were kidnapped and by who?' she asked, curious as to whether she had literally just been kidnapped and roomed with her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Pocahontas smiled, "Nice to meet you Odette." she said politely. When she heard the question, Odette had asked her. She then answered, "Last thing I remember was being in the forest looking for my...friend." She hesitated at the end, She couldn't help wondering if Eric was here, "And the guy from what I noticed had blonde hair." She answered politely.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Pocahontas still couldn't believe that there were murders going on here. "H-how long have you been here?" She hesitated at first, not knowing if that was the right thing to ask. By the looks of things, Odette looked like she was here for a very long time. Pocahontas had noticed on all the walls was written "Sinners..", which had made her shiver. She started to notice a lot of things in the room. The king sized bed, the cabinet, the armchair, a TV and even a phone. Pocahontas figured the TV and the phone wouldn't even work.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 pm

ooc: awww Odette gets Pocahontas :-) OmG your erics best friend awesome sauce!!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:51 pm

[OOC Lol Well its more like Pocahontas is xD He gave her the nickname, "The Dragonfly." XD I never met Eric on youtube -is a shy little booger- XD]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 pm

ooc: LOL NOOOOOo meet him or well her lol go do it now meet Eric!! *mumbles* I forbid your shyness :-D
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:00 pm

[OOC I posted on one of her videos saying, "Heyy..love the video. I also like to tell you I'm Pocahontas in the roleplay now hope I get to meet you." XDD I'm just sooo glad I'm here now! OOOHH ignore the same post I did in the discussing forum xDD]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:03 pm

ooc: yay!!!! *dances happily*
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm

[OOC lol you really made my night XDD I don't think I can be shy now XDD Thank you~! Another person with a warm welcome -huggles-]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:06 pm

ooc: awwww no problem i am very happy i made you feel welcome :-D
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 pm

[OOC 8D! You wanna continue this conversation in the discussing the forums? I don't want to keep raping Odette's email XDD though I don't think she would mind buut ya know respect? I gueesss?? XDD -fights the shyness-]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:34 pm

ooc: LOL ok girl sounds good
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 pm

[OOC: There is really absolutely no reason for you to be shy ^^ Me personally has been dying to see one of Eric's killer friends on here for a while xD Besides, we're all just like a huge family now. We all talk and have fun, and we all love eachother, there's nothing to be shy about ^^ You can tell us anything, we won't judge xD I really think some of the best people from YT is in this RP, that's how much I love them all *-* So yeah, dw ^^ I bet everyone is really excited to have you here ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:49 am

[OOC YAAAY FOR WAKING UP TO SEE A WONDERFUL POST! Q~Q thank yooou and I agree everyone is soo nice here. Thank you ^^ PS. You scared me XD I thought the Villain was taking a visit O-O lol]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 am

OOC: (And sorry Odette xD) WELCOME IN HELL, MY DEAR DRAGONFLY! Welcome in 10 doors's family! Don't be shy with me Twisted Evil Hum, I mean I love you of course! xD The only thing you need to know about it, that's it's I'm French, thus don't kick me if I take time to answer Wink
Thus, welcome in Hell dear, welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 am

[OOC: SORRY ODETTE!!! Hehe Thank you XD, O_O..EVIL FACE XDDD lol and that is perfectly okay XD I kinda figured some people here might not be in the US. XD

It is hell, though I just realized Pheobus just died o-o...am I lucky or what? XDDDD But, don't get me wrong I did like his character XD]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 am

(OOC: what do i see! Poca's in the house! Welcome dear! Very Happy i just love poca so it is so awesome that she is in the roleplay now!! )
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 am

[OOC Teehee ^///^ Thanks so much!!!]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 am

OOC: I just PM you the storyline ;D
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:04 am

OOC: @Eric it was really good I sent you a reply ^^
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:09 am

OOC: oki dokie Razz
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 am

Pocahontas felt her stomach get upset, thinking about the murders. But why? She was a hired assassin after all, and murdering people was her job. Perhaps it was the smell of the room? She shouldn't hold it in anymore. Looking for a bathroom, she saw a door. "Maybe that's the bathroom?" She had thought to herself, she ran to the door, and opened it. It was the bathroom, she had closed the door, and walked to the toilet, and started to vomit. "Oh...God..." She whispered, continuing to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:10 am

After a while, Pocahontas walked out of the bathroom, looking back at Odette. "Sorry..to interrupt you like that since I just asked you a question then just ran off." She said politely. After looking around, she saw a tray with bread on it. "So the Villain does give food...I hope it isn't poisoned." she thought to herself. Walking to the tray, Pocahontas started splitting the bread in half so Odette could have some too. She sniffed it as a reflex making sure it wasn't posisoned. Taking a small bite she had stopped, "It tastes stale.." she said, but she was hungry so it was going to have to do. Pocahontas looked around quite confused, why was she here exactly? What was her sin, and what did she do? Was it because she murdered people? She sighed once more, and kept on eating.

[OOC @Odette I'm sorry if I seem impatient cause I really am Patient, just ideas keep popping up ^^ I'm sorry again If I seemed impatient D:]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 pm

[ OOC: Lol, there's no need to apologise, you can write as many OOC comments as you want, I love reading them Wink
Though I did start to wonder who else was in the room when I got here and saw 2 new pages in the thread xD
If you want to rp when I'm not here then you can start a 'through the wall' thread in one of the other rooms, I think room 3 can hear rooms 2 & 5 Very Happy ]

'Eric ..?' Odette repeated, wondering where she had heard that name before, then smiled when she remembered who he was, 'oh yeah! He was in the basement during the ..' she shivered and absent-mindedly put a hand to her arm, '.. that stupid couples game.'

Odette turned to Pocahontas and sighed, 'who knows, I lost count after the first couple of months .. though it feels like I've been here forever ..' Odette stopped when Pocahontas suddenly ran to the bathroom, she sighed and looked down at herself. She didn't look too dirty, but she was a lot skinnier than when she had arrived, with all the disgusting looking food the villain had given them that past week, she hadn't eaten a thing.

Odette smiled at Pocahontas when she returned and handed her a piece of bread.
She laughed at her comment, 'don't worry, you get used to it ..'
She took a bite herself and wondered if she should be saying that so casually and if she'd be saying the same thing if any more murders appeared on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:07 pm

[[OOC okie dokie ^^ Lol I was just worried we were going to be raping your email XDD]]

Pocahontas laughed, looking back up to her before looking back down, biting on her lower lip. "Before I ran into the bathroom, you said you saw a man named Eric?" She asked, her heart beat picking up speed. She hoped she had misheard her. "Please let me have missheard." she prayed. Pocahontas looked back up at her, being ready for any answer that was going to be given to her. Perhaps she was ready..

[[OOC Sorry for slow reply, was making sure my grammar was correct XD I sometimes have trouble with Grammar XDD]]

Last edited by Pocahontas on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 pm

[OOC: I think Odette just told you she had seen him in the basement in the post before yours Wink]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 pm

[[OOC Oh! Your right XDD my baaad! GOES TO EDIT!!!]]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

[[OOC Okay I edited it XDD My baaad]]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 pm

[ OOC: That's ok, I usually end up reading my posts 2 or 3 times to make sure all the spelling and grammar is correct x) ]

Odette nodded, 'yes I saw him, we were playing a "game" with some of the other people here,' noticing her worried expression, she quickly added, 'the last time I saw him he was fine. He seems like a strong person, I'm sure he can get through whatever the villain throws at him.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Pocahontas started to shake, holding back tears. He was here. Eric is in this horrible place. She nodded at Odette when she assured her he was okay since the last time she saw him, atleast that was good. Pocahontas couldn't help to sit on the armchair that was next to her. She hadn't seen him for atleast a year and 6 months. Would he remember her if they met up? Pocahontas looked back at Odette,"Thank you for telling me." she nodded, the tears starting to fall, "Thank you." She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:42 pm

[OOC: This RP is full of love triangles huh? xD Villain x Meg x Cindy and Dimitri x Jane x Odette, and now Eric x Anya x Pocahontas xD Oh, and Sinbad x Ariel x Kida, and almost Sinbad x Ariel x Meg. Woooow... xD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

[[OOC @Villain To be honest I didn't know Poca was going to be in a love triangle..wait, I should've known XDD Oh well me and my dense ness.]]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 pm

ooc: @ Villain omg you are so right Villain I need to find someone to love!!! *feels left out and looks around room and picks up a plate* I love you plate!!! *picks up a stone* ok now i have a 3 way relationship *starts to cry and throws them down* "Your no fun i am breaking up with you!!!" :-D

*hums to self*

"Can anybody find meeeeeee somebody to loooveeeeee" :-D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 pm

(@Wendy Hi you are not alone ! I don't have somebody to love either xD )
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

hmmmm Jasmine lets join in on someones relationship lol :-) hmmm naveen he is still single lets get him!! lol -D if Rapunzel likes him we can have a 4 relationship be all awesome :-D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 pm

(@Wendy LOL XD Good idea ! Naveen you better watch out ! Twisted Evil xD )
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:35 pm

@ Jasmine Muwahahahaha Twisted Evil Lets get him!!! *rubs hands together all evil like*
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm

@Wendy LOL! XD Too bad for ya Rapun Rolling Eyes XD Naveen is ours now! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:43 pm

@ Jasmine LOL *high fives Jasmine* wooo!!!! We may be man stealers but we are not alone no more yayness!! :-D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm

@Wendy XD *Gives high five* I am already an girlfriend stealer in the sixth sense roleplay so, so hard won't it be for me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 pm

@ Jasmine lol if you really wanted to you could join in on Aladdin and Esme since you guys have history but i think naveen would be easier to steal cause his character is a ladies man and i think he would be another Sinbad if he could :-P well let me re word that how he use to be :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place...   Waking up in a strange place... Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up in a strange place...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next