10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenai

Kenai

Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl Empty
PostSubject: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 am

Kenai stirred, he had a headache. He opened his eyes and held his head looking around. He was in a room, with a little girl. He saw the door and stood up making his way towards it and tried to open it. It didn't open. He pushed the handle couple of times before determining it was locked. He started slamming the door, yelling he wanted out. "CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME!!!!???? I WANT OUT!!!" He continued that for a while before slamming his body against the door a few times before he started tu hurt. He stopped and slided to the floor. 'Where am I?? What is this place??'

OOC: I'm so excited to RP with you Lilo ^^
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:34 am

(OOC: *lol* Made a topic to XD No worries already deleted it ^-^ I'm glad to meet you! <3)

Lilo's eyes flutter. She turned on her back. Her eyes opened and she stared at the ceiling. Great. Another room switch. Lilo sighed. But this time without a headache. On her face appeared a smile, which turned into giggles. She suddenly stopped and continued staring at the ceiling.

"What if I was grown-up?"

A question she wanted to ask Thrax before the gas dripped in their room. A loud voice made her sat up.

"YOU MAD?", she yelled at the dark-haired stranger.

"Cry as much as you want you can't go out. I don't know where we are. In a hotel I think but which country?", Lilo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:46 am

OOC: Sorry :S

He had forgotten he wasn't alone. His head shot up to look at the girl. He was breathing heavily from the panic. He felt foolish now. "Sorry...... I'm.......Ummmmm.... Hi! My name is Kenai what's yours?" He tried to calm himself down. "I just.... Well I was out hunting and next thing I know I wake up in here. So I kinda paniced."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 am

(OOC: No worries XD)

Lilo looked at the stranger. "Nice to meet you.", she tilted her head. "Your acting like a little boy."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 am

He blushed a bit. "Really!?" He didn't know what to say. "Well..... you act like a grown up. So.... there." He stuck out his tounge at her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 am

Lilo blinked. She was surprised. Very surprised. Then she started laughing out loud. Lilo fell on her back and continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:08 am

He tried to sulk but found it hard hearing her laugh at him. He started laughing too.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:13 am

Lilo tried to stop laughing and breathing calm. She closed her eyes counting slowly. The little girl opened them and stared at the ceiling, smiling about his laughing.

"So... Anything you like to know? Maybe I can help you.", she moved her head and looked in his face. "I'm here for a long time and I'm really bored. There is so much drama and love going around here I could puke. Although... There are some interesting surprises here as well."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:25 am

He stood up and walked closer to her. Sitting down on the floor crosslegged. He leaned forward. "Tell me everything you know of this place." He asked smiling kindly at her. "I'd like to know where i have gotten myself involved with."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:45 am

"Well, first of all my name is Lilo. You're kidnapped from a man called "the villain" or "John" whatever you like to call him. He loves playing games. But not games little children love to play. More like... Torturing or killing you, if he's pleased.", she giggled. "Really funny games."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:55 am

Killing? Torturing? Games? He frowned those words running through his mind. "How can you find killing and torturing fun?" He got this sinking feeling in his stomach and it was very unpleasant. He felt his hands getting sweatty, he wiped them to his pants wincing in pain when his right hand felt sore to the touch. He looked at it an noticed it was bandaged. He tore it of and saw a red 'F' burned on it. "What the hell is this!!!???" he wrapped it up again to prevent infection.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:00 am

Lilo looked at him carefully. She sighed as she saw how he reacted. "Oh gosh a scaredy cat. You better be prepared here are a lots of people whose job is murder. Including me.", her eyes went cold. Then she saw the mark on his hand and her curious side awoke. "You got one too? Here I have a "VP" on my hand.", she showed Kenai her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:10 am

"You are a murderer?! But you are a child?!" His eyes widening in shock. Two things he couldn't picture in the same sentence, a child who is a murderer. He looked at his hand again. " Yeah.... What do these mean?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 am

"What it means? Uhm... I think it's some kind of how much he likes you. I think "F" means "Favorite".", Lilo looked at hers.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:22 am

"Oh.... What does yours mean?" He asked her. He decided he did not want to know more about the markings. "So.... what do you do for fun in here?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 am

"My mark?", Lilo bit her lip. "It means "Villain's Pet". Normally... Normally I'm just talking to my roommates, when they are alive. Sometimes I'm alone in a room or my roommate thinks it's nice to sleep all day or he/she is death. I don't know what John wants to tell me with that or if he thinks it's kinda funny. I'm just bored all the time then and talking to myself. I'm still trying to figure out if I really want to escape like the others or if I want to stay. In my head are more votes for staying right now."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 am

He tilted his head at her. He was not like other little girls he knew. She perplexed him. "Why wouldn't you want to escape?" He looked at her trying to figure out if she was serious or not. "So you are alone in these rooms often? What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:42 am

"Talking?", Lilo tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:44 am

"Oh, what would you like to talk about then?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am

"Tell me something about your sin.", Lilo looked at him curious.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:53 am

He looked at her shocked. "My what?!!" He felt his hands get sweatty again. He looked away from her, he felt like she had somesort of mind reading gift.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:55 am

"There is a reason, that you're here. So... What's your sin?", Lilo crawled nearer.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:03 am

He looked at her, biting his lip. He turned his head, to look around the room, he noticed the cameras. He was negotiating with himself whether to tell her or not. He turned his gaze to his lap, sighing in defeat. "I...... left my brothers to die..... A bear killed them......" He looked away. waiting for her to judge him.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 am

"A bear killed your brothers?", Lilo tilted her head and blinked. "A bear? I thought it would be something more spectacular..."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:32 am

He swiftly turned his head tolook at her. He was surprised at her reaction. "But I could have helped them!! But I chose to leave them to duke it out themselves, just because I was angry at them!!!" He noticed he was yelling at her. "Sorry..." He said quietly, hugging his knees to his chest. "And for your information their bodies were never found. Just their weapons and some pieces of clothing. And there was blood.... lots of it...." He looked down then at her. "So I guess we have the same sin, huh? What else do you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 am

Lilo thought, but chose to keep her thoughts by herself. "What would you do if I was grown-up?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:53 am

"That is an odd question....." He said frowning. "But... ummm... I guess I would talk to you like am doing now. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 am

"I'm just asking. Everyone here seems to be having love relationships and drama. I'm a bit jealous.", Lilo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 am

He laughed. "In that case, I understand you. But I don't think it's fun to be in the center of too much drama. So if you look at it that way, you are the lucky one." He touched her cheek lightly, playfully.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:04 am

"Maybe you're right.", Lilo looked at him, her eyes big and shining softly.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am

He smiled at her gently. "Ofcourse I am." He shuffeled her hair. "So what should we talk about now?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 am

Lilo sighed. "I don't know. Anything you like to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:17 am

He tought about it for a moment. "What is your story? I mean, how a little girl becomes a murderer." He lokked at her with interest.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 am

(OOC: Sowy, have to go to bed. School >.> See you tomorrow! <3 It's fun writing with you!)

"Mmh... How can I explain without scaring you? My parents got killed by a murderer. This man took me with him and raised me up. At my fifth birthday I killed a man by accident and then I was taught how to kill people. Shall I go more in detail?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:41 am

OOC: No worries. I have to go to bed soon too. I love RP:ing with you too <3 ^^

He was shocked. So young and so much awful things had happened to her. "No Lilo, you don't have to tell me the details if you don't want to." He moved closer to her and placed his hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner. "Maybe we should try talk about happy things for a change. Do you want to hear a storie? I could try to tell one, if you'd like. What kind of stories do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Ooc:ahhhh welcome to the roleplay kenai!!
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:14 pm

OOC: ^^ thanks Wendy
@ Lilo: So I have a surprise work gig i have to pull tonight. So I will be on when i can.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:27 am

Kenai wrote:
He blushed a bit. "Really!?" He didn't know what to say. "Well..... you act like a grown up. So.... there." He stuck out his tounge at her.

[OOC: That sentence made my day. XD I'm so glad that your first roommate is Lilo, she's the bomb. Hope to RP with you soon, welcome to 10 Doors. ^.^]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 am

Lilo smiled. "Sure tell me a true story. And believe me I can say when you're lying."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 am

OOC : I post this really quick then i'm going to bed.

He tought about it for a moment. "A true story.... hmm.....lets see..." He looked at the wall trying to decide what story to tell. When he got it he turned to look at her with a smile. He took a deep breath and started. " Once there was a traveler, who came to our village. He was feeling troubled, so he turned to the shaman woman of our village to help him. He stayed in the village for guite some time. He befriended three brothers. The youngest one always trying to impress him, how ever the youngest felt ignored. The traveler prefered the company of his brothers more than the youngest one. The youngest brother turned to the shaman woman, telling his problem to her. The next day the traveler, asked the youngest brother to go fishing with him. They did. The traveler told the youngest brother stories of his life, and the young one listened. At the end of the day they became friends. The youngest brother asked the traveler if he would stay his friend forever. The traveler said yes. The next day the traveler left without saying goodbye. The youngest brother was heartbroken." He stopped there. Studying Lilos reaction. "The end."

OOC: *cough* Thrax >.>
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 am

(OOC: Sleep well dear! Smile )

Lilo tilted her head. "Mmh... And who was the traveler? And why was he with your brothers and not with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:38 pm

He grinned. "You are a very clever girl, for figuring out it was me. But does it really matter, the name of the traveler I mean." He sighed. "I don't know maybe he liked my brothers more than me."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:27 am

"Mmh... You're cute. So it can't be that he liked your brothers more than you. And yes! I want to know the name!". Lilo looked at him and wanted an answer. Immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:46 am

Looking to her eyes he felt like he was loosing a silent battle of wills, he sighed in defeat. "Okay, his name was Thrax. There are you happy now?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 am

"THRAX?!", Lilo jumped.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:11 am

He jumped from surprise when she yelled, and jumped. "Huh???!! You know him?!"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:14 am

"YES! We were in a room together. Before I met you. He's really nice. There was some drama with his... uhm... ex-girlfriend now I think, but we had a lot of fun together.", Lilo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 am

"Oh..... Interesting...." He wasn't sure whether to change the subject or continue. "What kind of drama?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:02 am

Lilo tilted her head. "You can't imagine what kind of drama a boy can have with his girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:27 am

He looked at her raising an eyebrow. "I meant tell me details."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl   Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up in a strange place with a strange girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next