10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Roommate... Here we go again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

New Roommate... Here we go again  Empty
PostSubject: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:32 am

Thrax woke up. Ugh That gas is getting really annoying! He thought to himself. He looked around the room, and saw a brunette man he has never seen before. How many people are actually in here? he got up and walked over to him, "Hello? You awake?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:43 am

He woke up slowly, realising there had been another room change.
He couldn't help but be suprised at the guys face.. He had never seen him before, but he had always assumed there were more people in here than he had actually met.
'..Hey' he said slowly. 'What is that- plastic surgery or something?' He gestured to the guys face.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:58 am

Thrax touched his face, "Ya or something like that," he smiled, "I'm Thrax by the way." He said while scanning the room. Of course there was nothing in here.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:06 am

'Hey.. I'm Dimitri. Been in here long?'
He checked the guy over. He didn't look like he had been there half a year.. but then it was difficult to tell.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:35 am

"Ha no, actually just a couple of months, but it feels like I have been here forever. What about you? Do you know how long you've been here?" He sat down on the floor, and leaned his head back on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 am

'Well we got this Halloween catalogue in my last room... did you too? Either way that probably means its near Halloween- maybe October some time? And the last date I remember was late February before I was taken.. so yeah.. a long time.' He looked around the room. 'You ok?' he asked, when Thrax sat down.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:06 am

He looked up at him, "Ya I'm fine. Just the realization that there are so many people that have been here longer than I have. How can you handle being here for o long?" he shook his head, "Ya we got the halloween catalog, did you order a costume? I did, but I dont think I'm going to wear it."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:12 am

'Yeah a cow costume.. trust me I'm not excatly keen to wear it' he said, laughing. 'Anyway I'm holding on.. just about.. I mean its that or die in this place, right? But the people in here normally make it better.. well mostly. Sometimes they make it worse, but I'm not stuck with them at the moment...'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am

"Ya, a lot of people here are trying to make things better, and a lot of people who have just seem to give up," he looked at the floor, and then back up at him, "Have you met alot of people here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:35 am

'Yeah... though half of them are probably dead by now,' he replied grimly. 'Some of them I knew from before I was in here.... And some of them you probably are glad you haven't met' he said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 am

[i] 'Some of them I knew from before I was in here.... And some of them you probably are glad you haven't met' [/i He was shocked to hear him say that. Dimitri seemed really chill, he wondered who he would have a problem with here, "It sounds like you have a few enemies in here. Can I ask who?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 am

'Enemies? Not excatly... just a few people piss me off, a guy called Sinbad- heard of him? And then theres Pocahontas.. I mean being betrayed for the guy who put us here in the first place..' he sighed to himself. 'But I'm not excatly innocent myself, its just not really fun being roomed with people like that sometimes..'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:06 am

"He looked up. Ya I've herd of Sinbad, I might of met him once but I can't remember... And as for Poca, well I knew her before this place. She's actually one of my best friends. But ya I can't believe she slept with the villain. I could never think of her doing that. How did she betray you?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 am

'She slept with the Villain?! Damn shes more stupid than I thought.....' he said, disgusted. 'She just told the Villain about something I was trying to hide.. a key I thought my help us escape.. and then I was forced to play this sick game because of her..'
He looked up at Thrax. 'Sorry.. shes your friend..'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 am

He put his head in her hands, "When I met her, she would never turn someone in like that, or do the other thing either... But I know she is still good. There is some good left in her, trust me." He got up and stood next to him, "Can I ask you what the game was that he made you play?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 am

'I know.. Well at least, I thought she was a sweet girl when I met her... I would say this place changes you, but its not like she flipped out- she just threw herself at the Villain... I don't know..' He shook his head, bemused. 'Every had to play a game of the Villains?' he asked, avoiding the question. 'If you had you would understand you probably don't want to know...'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:28 am

He thought back to the game he had to play, "Your right, the games are horrible, especially to see how Jasmine got SO upset when she saw that girl... die."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 am

'Girl die? I don't think I've ever met Jasmine either... What happened?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 am

He shook his head remembering. "I don't know man, I'm trying to forget it, but we all had spiked collars on, and this girl didn't get a partner... so she died by getting stabbed in the throat by that damn collar." He sighed, "Jasmine is my girlfriend. She is actually in the other room, thats who I have been talkin to."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:09 am

'Stabbed in the throat? Geez...' he said. 'I've seen alot of deaths now.. mostly on tv.. but there was a guy who was electrocuted with a collar who died in front of us..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:07 pm

[[OOC heh..Heh..Heh..<.< >.> GOOD LEFT IN ME? Heh Heh...<.< >.>

JK
There is just this place is going to make poca insane..And since she is tired of being weak..She is going to get a lot more meaner in here..

8D I WUV YOU DIM DIM AND THRAXY 8D!

And Dimitri..YOU BETRAYED ME BY TORTURING MEH D:]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 am

He shivered, "UH that must of been a horrible way to die. If die in here I hope its a peaceful way. But I would doubt the villain would show mercy."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:00 am

'No I don't think theres possibly a peaceful way to die in this place...' He remembered Jane trying to make Melody's death peaceful though. 'Depends if you have the chance to decide someones death or not... sometimes he makes other people do his work you know..'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 am

He remembered what Jasmine said about Esmerelda, "Ya Jasmine told me Esmerelda was killed, by Lilo. Apperently, she drowned in the pool."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:21 am

'Yeah Lilo told me about that... Did you or Jasmine know Esmeralda at all? I only spoke to her a few times.. I've talked to Lilo alot more.. still the situation is messed up..' he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 am

"Well I didn't, but I'm not sure about Jas. I don't think so though. I feel so bad for Aladdin. I hope he finds love again. That would stink not to have anyone." He looked at Dimitri, "Do you have anyone in here?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:39 am

He laughed. 'Now that is an even more complicated story..' he said. 'The Villain seems to have picked up all these people I used to know and now..' He sighed. 'Its turned into a bit of a mess... You have Jasmine, right? How is that working out for you in here?'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:45 am

He rolled his eyes, "Its a mess to say the least, I knew Poca before this place and was head over heels in love with her. But that was before I met Jas. Jas helped me find myself again. I chose Jas, but not to long ago I cheated on her with Pocahontas. She forgave and things are better now, but my head is still spinning." he can't beleive he just told him that, but it was good to get it off his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:57 am

'Wow.. Pocahontas did talk to me about you, before we started fighting. You were known as Sweet, right? My situation is so similar its scary... was in love with a girl in here called Odette for as long as I can remember, but we lost each other so long ago now, and since then in here I met Jane.. before I knew Odette was even in here.. And now theres Charlotte..' He laughed. 'I probably sound like a right stud, with my long list of women' he smiled. 'But its very very complicated as I said. At least you have made up your mind...'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 am

He looked up, "But I hurt Poca so much. The guilt of hurting someone you care about sucks. Especially since I cheated with Poca. I know she said she forgave me, but I don't know if she ever will." He thought for a moment and asked, "So what's the deal with you and this Charlotte chick?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 am

'She's a friend of mine.. well, was I guess.. Kind of changed that now..' he said, forcing laughter awkwardly. 'Found out she loved me, and in trying to make things better for her I've ended up probably making things worse.. But I don't know. Its difficult when you've never really thought about someone like that before, you know? So right now I am currently in limbo with everyone..' He smiled.
'I know excatly what you mean about guilt.. But right now I'm trying not to focuse on it all.. or I don't think I would be able to carry on. I'm just putting it behind me, or at least trying.'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 am

He smiled, "I get where your coming from dude. I totally do." He looked around the room, "God I wish there was some alchohal here, I could really use a drink right about now."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 am

'I actually managed to find some once... there was a drinks cabinet for some reason in one of the rooms, before the furniture disappeared. Though I think getting drunk in this place isn't the best idea.. not with the Villain watching your every move..'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 am

"Thats true. I always manage to forget about the camera's," he looked up at the camera. It moved so now it was pointing right at him. "How could he manage to get all this money to run this place? Is he a millionare or something?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:35 am

'Yeah must be..' he said smiling. 'The place is a hotel, you know? Saw it once from the outside..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 am

"Ya I herd that before. How did you see it form the outside? Did you manage to get out for a short time?" His spirits lifted. If he could just see a glimpse of sun again, he would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:03 am

'Yeah theres a garden... no one mentioned it to you before? But that was where that game happened... I didn't really have time to focuse on the sun.. Still I guess its not half bad if you aren't trying to kill someone in there.' He smiled weakly. Might as well say it, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 am

Dimitri started talking about the sun. That was the one thing Thrax missed the most was the sun. He loved the warm rays and the light that shown threw. But then Dimitri started talking about killings someone and that turned his attention back towards where he actually was. In the dark. "So what exactly did you haft to do in the game?" he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 am

'Um.. there was this girl.. and I..' he sighed. 'I don't really want to talk about it.. what about you then? What the hell happened to your skin?' he smiled, joking.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 am

He looked down at his skin and smiled, "Well lets put it long story short. In my head, I wanted to look like this. And with the help of plastic surgery and tattooing, I was able to look like this. I'm actually a doctor, but after I got my surgery done, I decided to go into the profession myself. So I started doing surgery on the streets. A good way to make money." He smiled thinking back to the good ol days. "So what did you do before this place?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 am

He didn't really know why someone would want to look like that, but the guy didn't necessarily look bad once you got over the shock of the red skin. The surgery was well done, even he could tell with no experience at all.
'Pretty much everything with a crap wage..' he said, smiling. 'I got myself fired alot.. But i was a chauffeur right before we were taken, and then was drunk when I was kidnapped... Not a good combination to fight off this guy.'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am

He couldn't really imagine Dimitri as a chauffer. The image made him chuckle a little. "Well that seems like a fun job. Why do you think your here if you mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 am

'No fun about it.... driving around people that clearly hate you, but you can't tell them to shut up or you end up losing your job and sleep rough again.. But I don't know- the guy has a God complex so any of us are lower than him. I mean sure theres stuff I've done wrong, but I would say hes done far worse.' He looked at Thrax. 'What about you? Anything standing out to you that was particularly wrong?'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:40 pm

After Thrax herd his question he looked at the floor, "Well when I was a surgeon on the streets, I got a lot of costumers for being cheap. People would come all over to have me do surgery. But if they didn't pay me, well I would them... Thats why I am here I think."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:18 am

'Ah ok... well don't worry, I mean there are people in here that have done worse, and then people who seem to have done nothing. So i don't think theres any specific reason' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am

"Ya, but in some way were all sinners everyone one of us." He remember the huge tattoo of a cross on his back. It took him 3 days to complete it. It was painful, yet thrilling. He looked up at Dimitri, "Are you a religious man?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:51 am

'Not particularly.. If theres a God around here somewhere he hasn't shown his face to me.. just never really seen the point in putting all my problems on some higher figure, rather than try and deal with them myself. Not that I'm excatly good at that.. Maybe praying in a place like this is a good idea,' he smiled. 'Are you?'
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 am

He smiled, "Ya I actually am," he stood up from the floor," As you can see, I may not look like the average holy man, but I really am." his smiled disappeared, "but ever since i have ben here, my faith has been dwindling down. Its quite sad actually." He slid back to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:21 am

'Ah well I'm probably not the best guy to ask for advice... but this guy shouldn't make you question your beliefs. Don't give him the satisfaction of taking that away too' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:03 am

He laughed a little, "Ya your right. Atleast me being here has let me find Poca, and I got to meet Jasmine." He got up and patted Dimitri on the back, "And good company, like you and my other roommates." He looked at the wall, "Do you know what happened to Jane, charlotte and Odette? Like do you have any idea where they are now?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Roommate... Here we go again    New Roommate... Here we go again  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Roommate... Here we go again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next