10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another new roommate

Go down 
+3
Megara
Villain
Cinderella
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Another new roommate Empty
PostSubject: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 am

Cinderella woke up on the bathroom floor and weakly sat up.

She hadn't eaten for two days...

At this rate the baby will surely die...

She broke down, holding her stomach, rocking back and forth.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." She repeated over and over again.

Please let there be something that won't make me puke today... She begged, slowly standing up.

She walked to the bathroom door and opened it to see a blonde woman sleeping in the bed.

"Odette?" She whispered, unsure, before walking over to the bed. She looked down at the woman, having a feeling that she had seen her before, until it hit her.

One of Sinbad's many love interests... She thought, her eyes wide.

She sighed, before going over to the couch and laying down. She quickly fell asleep...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 am

Cinderella woke up and ran to the bathroom.

She threw up water again...

Once she was done, she washed her face and sighed, before walking out of the bathroom and back over to the couch. She glanced over to where the food would be and let out a scream before quickly trying to muffle it.

Snails... Snails crawling every which way... on the floor and on the wall...

She quickly ran back to the bathroom and let out a cry of pain after hearing a crunch, before falling into the bathroom and landing on her already broken hand.

She let out a scream of pain and took deep breath.

Tears already falling from her eyes, she sat up and looked at her foot. She let out a sob.

She had stepped on one of the snails and the shell had broken into her foot, releasing blood.

Cinderella climbed up to the bathtub and sat on the edge, turning on the water.

She whimpered as the water made contact with her foot.

After letting the water run over her foot for a while, she raised it to her other knee and as best she could, she got the snails shell out of her foot.

The more shell that came out, the more blood followed. She placed her foot back under the running water and angrily threw the shells into the toilet.

"I can't do this, I just can't... I'll probably be bleeding tomorrow because the baby will be dead..." She said, to herself, before looking at her body.

Or maybe the baby is eating me, because of lack of food... She thought, really noticing how skinny her body has become.

"At this rate... you'll eat me up and then we'll both die... I don't have enough of me for you to last for 8 months..." She said, rubbing her stomach with her good hand.

She could feel her body shaking and growing weaker. She stared at the water in the bathtub.

It looked so inviting...

Forgive me...

She grabbed a towel and wrapped her foot up in it as best as she could, before getting off the edge of the bathtub. She limped her way out of the bathroom, careful of any snails crawling about, and walked up to where the camera could see her perfectly.

"John, if you're paying attention: I can't do this anymore. I'm probably going to die in the next few days because of starvation alone... I haven't eaten since the last time I had bread..." She was shaking, she was trying to keep her face emotionless, but it wouldn't stay that way. Her face kept frowning every time she spoke, making it hard to talk.

"S-So, I-I'm done..." Tears were falling. "W-we'll be mu-much better in He-Heaven then here..." She said, her good hand wrapped around her stomach.

"Goodbye, John..." She whispered, before limping back to the bathroom, where the water was still running in the tub.

Before she closed and locked the bathroom door, she turned and looked at the sleeping blonde. "I'm sorry that I have to leave you here.... I pray that everyone else makes it out safe..." She said, giving the blonde woman her goodbyes.

Then she closed the bathroom door and locked it.

She took off her clothes and both of her makeshift bandages and got into the tub. She covered the drain and laid down, waiting for the water to take her and her baby away to Heaven...

Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:46 am

[OOC: Gawd damnit, I'm with Meg, I can't see you! D: AURORA, YOU BETTER HELP HER!!! D:]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 am

{OOC: I locked the door, she can't help XP Yeah, I caused you more problems XD}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:00 am

ooc: actually... i've started a new post in the villain's room... and i've written that Meg woke up alone... Rolling Eyes
so... if it's a problem i can change it... but... maybe you can take advantage and say that you're in the monitor room... and save Cindy Rolling Eyes

Cindy don't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
We still have to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:04 am

{OOC: Aww, Meg! You'd do that for me? :') *hugs* Yes! We still have to meet! Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:09 am

It hadn't even been a minute before the door bolted open and the door to the bathroom was kicked in. He had the key in his pocket, but he didn't have the time to pull it out of his pocket and open the door properly. He knew he was probably waking Aurora up, but he didn't care. If she tried to escape it would be in vain anyway, all of the exits were closed, and honestly, he thought the shock would keep her in place.
He ran to the bathtub before picking Cindy up in his arms and turning the water off.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" he screamed at her from the top of his lungs before putting her down on the floor roughly.
"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" His face was red from screaming and his eyes showed thunder. He had never been this angry. Well... almost never.

[OOC: THANK YOU MEG! *-*]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 am

ooc: you're both welcome X3
i don't want Cindy to die Razz
And, John, save her Wink
but then... come to save me v.v
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 am

Cinderella cough and winced as she hit the floor. She looked up at him in pure anger.

"WELL, IF I AM IT'S THANKS TO YOU!!! I'M TEARING APART ON THE INSIDE, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!! JUST LET ME AND MY BABY DIE IN PEACE!! You've left me alone long enough that it shouldn't matter to you!" The last part she said in a harsh whisper.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:27 am

At the moment he was too angry to even notice she say the words "my baby" and continued to scream at her.
"THANKS TO ME CINDY?! THANKS TO ME?! OH HELL NO! I DIDN'T MAKE YOU SUCH A SPOILED CRYBABY! GUESS WHAT, EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING PLACE GOES THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING! THE EXACT SAME THING! AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S TRIED TO DO ANYTHING SO STUPID AND RECKLESS! GOES TO SHOW YOU REALLY DO DESERVE BEING IN HERE! GUESS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU ALL ALONG!"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:31 am

"OH YEAH, I WAS SOOOOO SPOILED THAT I GOT TO MARRY PRINCE CHARMING!! I KNOW THAT EVERYONE HERE IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING, FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING STRONG! FORGIVE ME FOR BEING HUMAN!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUDGE US?! JUST LET ME DIE, DAMMIT!!" She clenched her fist and closed her eyes, trying to hold back the tears.

"Only stupid thing I did was falling for your lies... I just want to be happy... Heaven is the only place..." She said, tears starting to leak through her closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:41 am

"Heaven huh?" he was laughing at her now.
"Really? If you think God is so good that he would let you in to Heaven, why can't he get you out of this hell-hole? Face it, sweety, your "God" doesn't exist, he never did. You want to kill yourself? Go ahead. But I can promise you this, and if you choose not to trust me that's your problem, but I am telling you the truth: When you die, you see no glorious light, no light in the end of the tunnel, no gates to heaven, no nothing! It will all go dark... and then you disappear, and that's it. You're gone. Absolutely nothing else. Your body will rotten, your mind will disintegrate and you will just disappear."

[OOC: This is just John's POV, I'm not trying to offend you in any way!!!]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 am

She looked up at him, no emotion at his words.

"Prisoners of war are kept for many years until they are set free. Those who think they will be out quickly, lose faith quickly, those who believe that they will get out, if not soon then one day, then their faith stays strong. I may be weak in wanting to get out faster because I'm just not strong and I'm going to die anyways. As I said, I'll die of starvation, because I can't eat this, maybe it is because I'm spoiled. But, I can't force it down... e-even though I-I really need to..." Her voice started cracking at the end as she looked away from him.

"I don't want to die, but i-it feels like it's the only way to keep him or her safe from this place..." She said, putting a hand on her stomach. SHe looked up at him with a fire in her eyes. "I know there's a Heaven, because anything would be better then this place. Go back to the woman you love, John. I'm sure she misses you."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 am

{OOC: Oh I know XD}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 am

ooc:
@Villain: don't worry, hun XD as long as you don't blaspheme or something like that, I don't think that someone could take offense for something like that Razz

@Cindy: aww... for once is you the one that's jealous Razz
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:21 am

{OOC: Meg, I've always been Jealous XD Hahaha lol
@Villain, She's right, besides lots of people think the way John thinks XP}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 am

ooc: CINDY !!! NOOOO MY SIS CAN"T DIE!!! *goes insane*
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:01 am

{OOC: I'm probably not going to die (I hope o.o), so don't go insane yet!!}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:15 am

"Him or her..?" he repeated confused. "Who?"

[OOC: Good! xD I never really cared about religion at all, so I don't really know what could offend people xD But if I ever do, I swear, it's not my intention, I'd never mean to offend anyone just because of a different belief or a different culture!]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 am

She looked up at him, shyly and said in a soft voice, "... Our baby..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 am

He didn't reply. Just stared at her with an empty expression. She couldn't possibly be serious. No, this was a trick to gain compassion. It was just too absurd to even think about.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 am

OOC! FINALLY! HE KNOWS! I'VE BEEN WAITING! XDD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 am

"I'm not joking, John. Why do you think I've been throwing up so much?"

{OOC: I gotta go, going to see Harry Potter *runs around* 8D}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am

"In a place like this there are lots of reasons for throwing up," he said blankly, still not wanting to believe it, although, he was starting to realize it might be true.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am

[OOC: Have fun! The last one is amazing! Best Harry Potter movie in my POV! xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm

{OOC: It was a lot of fun Very Happy I only actually started to complain near the end XD (LOOOVE the books and there was some things in the movie that they didn't have to change at all -.- lol XD)

She shook her head. "Believe what you want.... I'm pregnant, you're the father, and if you really don't believe, how about getting me a pregnancy test?" She asked, actually really wanting to get a pregnancy test to clear up any doubts in her mind.

Part of her still wanted to believe she wasn't pregnant...

But it was the only explanation to everything...

"It's been over a month and I haven't had my period either..." She said, looking at her broken hand.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 pm

He was going to be... a dad? He didn't answer her, still in shock. He felt as if there was too much to take in at once and she kept talking to him about things he couldn't even focus on. He looked down towards her stomach. Was there a life growing inside of there...? His own son or daughter...?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 pm

OOC: a psycopath as father, how lucky he/she will be XD Congrat'!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 am

ooc: awww... now that he's realizing that he'll become father, he will forget Meg!!! ;-;
and Meg will die depressed in the bathroom... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 am

@Meg don't die Sad If I could I would save you. But it's not easy when you are locked in a room.
OOC: I can't wait to see how all this baby-thing will go xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:27 am

ooc: Meg don't you dare go all suicide chick on me *tears up*
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 am

She watched him, waiting for some kind of reaction, mostly one of the negative kind. When he looked towards her stomach, she glanced down at it and started to feel a little self-conscious. She wanted to find her clothes and cover up, hide her stomach from his site...

But she didn't, she really had no right to... It was his baby too after all...

She glanced at her foot and noticed it was bleeding again... onto the towel on the floor. She mentally winced at it, before looking back up at him.

She rubbed her stomach a little, before glancing back down at it and sighing a little.

What was he going to do with her now?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 am

His mind was blank, but all of a sudden he did something that surprised even him. He hugged her. He held her tight to his chest. He swore himself to protect her. She had always been somewhat important to him, even if he wouldn't let himself love her fully. Now, he had no choice. He would stop keeping himself away from her. What was the point? Why had he ever tried to convince himself he shouldn't love her?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 am

She gasped when he hugged her; she never expected him to... she expect him to get angry again or just leave...

It only took a few seconds before she started crying. She clung to his shirt, she clung to him...

She missed him, more then she liked and now that he was hugging her, everything crumpled.

Why did she feel safe in his arms?

Why was it that his smell comforted her?

Why did his touch relax her?

She felt so weak, yet so safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:15 am

He hugged her tighter as she started to cry and whispered:
"I'll protect you... both of you..."
It all felt so weird. Him, who had never had a family. Him, who had always been alone. Him, who had always been looked down on, spotted, spit on, abandoned... he was going to have a family. What a bizarre world...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:32 am

ooc: and suddenly all the villain's thoughts were for Cindy... >.>
and he forget Meg... Sad
and Meg will be sad forever and ever and ever... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:33 am

"Thank you..." She whispered as her crying got softer.

Her grip on him was getting weaker. Her hands getting tired...

Both she and the baby needed food... fast.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 am

He held her on an arms length away from him and got a sly smile on his face. The seriousness of the situation had not yet sunken in, and it probably wouldn't either before the baby was born. He just couldn't fathom it at the moment.
"How would you like to go on a dinner date with me?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 am

She looked at him, surprised by the idea. She stared in his eyes for a moment, as if searching for something, before nodding her head.

"Yes, I would love that very much." She said, with a small smile, before giving a small laugh. "We both kind of really need it." She said, rubbing her stomach to indicate to her and the baby.

"...Is there a way I could get some form of a cast or sling, first? For my hand?" She asked, a bit shy, holding out her broken hand.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 am

ooc: Cindy, cure your hand and then prepare yourself for a catfight v.v
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 am

{OOC: @Meg O.O It's not like she's doing this on purpose!! And forgive me for giving this RP a realistic approach when it comes to injuries T-T}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 am

He knew of some first aid kits in the Dining Room that might be useful for something like that, although honestly, he had never himself used a first aid kit and would be pretty clumsy trying to help her.
"I think there are some in the Dining Room. Why don't we go there?" he asked with a kind smile, having all forgotten the ugly fight they had had only seconds earlier.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 am

ooc Meg: don't care. v.v You. Me. The basement. Catfight. v.v
better for you be ready v.v

ooc: Lol XD you don't have anything to be forgiven about, i love follow your rp, this triangle Meg/Villain/Cindy is turning so dramatic, and i love it *.*
I just love to comment with Meg's point of view (gosh, hope to don't be evil for this, I really didn't want to °-°)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 am

She smiled and nodded, before finding her clothes. She pressed her bleed foot against a towel, hoping the bleeding will stop long enough for her to get a band-aid.

"I clumsily stepped on the last meal you gave me." She said, smirking a little, half bitter and half light hearted.

She slipped her dress on, careful of her hand.

{OOC: Cindy: Hey! I'm pregnant here! If it weren't for the fact that I'm pregnant, I might take you up on that...

OOC: XD lol You're fine XD I love reading yours and Villains too X3 Yes, this triangle is getting really full of drama o.o

...And about to get more so when Anastasia finds out about all of this @_@}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 am

ooc Meg: the fact that you're pregnant it's your business... >.>
so you'll learn to steal my man v.v (...what did I say? O.o)

ooc: wow! We really have a complex story! v.v
But... it's however really beautiful! *.*
... maybe one they will be all together a strange uncommon family XD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 am

{OOC: Cindy: Well, tell him next time not to make his prisoners fall in love with him then have sex with him, with the girl ending up pregnant -_-

OOC: Lol we do XD You're though, it is beautiful in a way... and so tragic...
That would be awesome XD I did suggest once of the idea of sharing John X3 I think that will make everyone happy XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 am

He picked her up and carried her out the door before closing it again. Aurora was still in her place, she hadn't moved a millimeter.
"You got heavier," he laughed and pretended to get short-breathed and having trouble carrying her, though it was too exaggerated for anyone to actually believe it.

[OOC: Girls fighting over me... isn't this every guy's wet dream? xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 am

She laughed. "You helped with that, thanks." She said, smiling, as she laid her head on his shoulder, happy to be back in his arms...

If only for a short time again...

{OOC: ROTFLMAO! X'D Hahaha, that was just rich XDD}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 am

ooc Meg: you could at least use condoms... >.>
i don't need them for this, since i don't have the same risk... >.>
and however, still, if you wanna protect you and your baby... prepare to fight. v.v
Because i'll fight. v.v
and don't get used to his arms v.v
this is my place v.v

@villain: sure, sure... v.v
be prepared, because after her it will be your turn v.v
"I love you" "I love you" "i'll never hurt you" and then this... >.>

ooc: @Cindy: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, we have just to see where the story will go XD for now, really, it's just tragic and beautiful Razz
(however i'll continue to hope for an happy ending... even if it seems so unreal XP)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:16 am

{OOC: Cindy: @Meg Hey! Not my fault, talk to the guy in charge *points to Villain* He's the one who didn't think of using a condom... I was originally on the pill, but someone *coughvillaincough* didn't grab them for me. Obviously he didn't look up much of me if he didn't know to grab pills before deciding to sleep with me.

OOC: I'm still hoping for a happy ending too *-* Originally I kept picturing Cindy and, her and John's little girl, Angel, visiting him in an insane asylum after he, like, lost his memories or something XDD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new roommate   Another new roommate Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new roommate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next