10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:19 am

FUCK THIS SHIT Thrax stepped back and kicked open the door and ran over to her. Anger was in he's face "Was that BEFORE HE CUT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU OR AFTER. GOD POCA YOU CAN BE SO DUMB SOMETIMES... I MEAN HE HURT YOU AND NOW YOUR FALLING FOR THE BASTARD....." Thrax was so pissed he couldn't see straight... He let he's emotions get the best of him and slapped her across the face. It was hard enough for a sound but not so hard that it would leave a bruise or even a mark. "LISTEN TO YOURSELF POCA.... You are in falling for some guy that is hurting so many people.... How could you?" Thrax turned around and looked at the door. He wasn't jealous that she was with him just upset that she was being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:24 am

Pocahontas jumped as he kicked the door down, backing more into the wall, "Sweet!" she said, hoping he would stop..He was scaring her. Her eyes widened when she saw his hand raise up. She screamed when he slapped her across the face, letting herself fall to the ground. Her hand went to her right cheek, looking up at Thrax slowly..When he would calm down and look at her, her face was full of fear and shock. He had never slapped her before, and it didn't feel good..Tears started to fall down her cheeks. When he turned and walked off she lowered her head, crying now. Pocahontas looked down, covering her cheek with her hand, "I know..I know I am...And I hate myself for it.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:33 am

Thrax felt bad for what he had done when he looked at her face. He always had trouble holding he's feelings in. But he never wanted to hurt Poca or any women for that matter. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. He turned around when he heard her talk and bent down so he was close to her. "Poca I am sorry I never meant to hurt you...." He was sad and he lightly brushed her cheek "Just tell me this... Did he force you to have sex with you?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 am

Pocahontas kept looking down, looking up when she felt him bending down. When he went to brush her cheek, she winced and backed up..It was clear he had just scared the living shit out of her. Though she let him brush her cheek when she felt he wasn't going to hurt her. Her eyes slowly looked up to him. She was shaking, looking at him..So much anger was in his face..And it kept playing back in her head. When he spoke to her about the villain she looked down, wanting to stop talking about him, "It just happened....It..It..Just.." Her voice started shaking, the room was spinning as the headache finally struck her hard. She didn't even give Thrax time to reply as her eyes closed and her body fell to the floor as she fainted..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

[OOC: Just saying, we're swapping rooms now, so this might be a good place to end the RP ^^ Oh, and did I force her? The fuck, if anything, she threw herself at me! xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:08 am

[[OOC >_> I. Did. Not. XDD ANNND YEEY ROOM 10 WITH THRAXY AND JASSY! oh god o-e...THE DRAMA XD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken   Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Right here in my arms, the girl who is broken
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2