10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW Witch Room 2

Go down 
+2
Pocahontas
Jasmine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Thrax could imagine it all now. The bloodshed the village had gone through when he came back to try to look for her. Nothing seemed to be the same expect for the Ocean and the trees. At this point of time Thrax was half way through he's transformation, he had red skin, claws, and he's eyes where yellow. But he still had the same face. Most of the wild life had gone and the whole Village seemed to be dead and there was hardly anybody there. All there homes abandon accept for a few villagers. Has he walked through the village he could hear the quite whispers of everyone saying Demon. One of which happend to be Pocas father. Thrax remembered saying "Where's Poca?" But the father looked away with discussed "She's gone and never coming back." He said in a pained voice. Poca's father turned he's head and looked at Thrax with anger in he's eyes. "Now Get Out Of Here Demon Before I Get Rid Of You Permanenlty!" He's voice getting anger with each word he spoke. Thrax Turn and walked to the ocean. He looked out and felt the wind come up and blow on him softly "Goodbye Poca I will always love you." With a tearful smile Sweet/Thrax left and got into he's car. He promised himself he would never go back or have the name Sweet again. And with that he got into he's car and speed off.

Thrax looked at the wall putting he's claw against it. "I came looking for you after the attack. Your father said you where gone and you weren't coming back."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Pocahontas looked at the wall, "I went to avenge my mother and brother after the attack.." She looked down she was now going to tell him what happened, taking a breathe she spoke, "When they attacked they were able to get to my mother and brother first. They tried to get to my father but, I wouldn't let them. I fought in front of my father, in order to protect him. I was beaten but, I didn't let it stop me. So when they left I followed them, I had so much hatred for them. I had told my dad that I wasn't going to come back until I avenged mother and Kocokum. After I caught up to the bastards, I killed them a slow painful death." She sighed ready to tell why she never returned to her village until two months later, "I became a assassin after that, a hired assassin. I avenged anyone who needed it, killing people who needed it. I became alone and only loved my self, I started to remember what I did to you and started to hate myself. I never wanted any friends, I wanted to be alone. Like how I was for four months. I returned to the village and my father rejoiced and I was savior of my village. Then I met someone.." She stopped, "This someone became my best friend, I loved them but now, I don't love them.." She looked down, "He broke my heart.." Pocahontas was going to tell Thrax what happened to her, "After this guy broke my heart, I became weak and vulnerable. I was raped of my innocence because of it but, I don't blame this someone for it. Since he did do it in order to protect me from other assassins but, I met him here and found out he had someone else. I told him I was never going to love him again." Her voiced started to become cold, "He did the same thing to his girlfriend he did to me, I had a fight with this woman. She blamed me for it...He, he." She couldn't spit it out..

Pocahontas stopped when Thrax told her to be quiet and that it was okay, "Sweet.." That name was the only name she could say..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Thrax looked at the wall as Pocahontas spoke. She has such sadness in her voice as she started talking about the attacks on her village and the death of her Mother and Brother. Her Mother had always been such a sweet lady and Thrax always seemed to look up to her. But when Poca started talking about fighting and getting beaten up he became a little mad. He didn't want anyone hurting her and he didn't want her life being in danger. Then she started talking about her revenged which Thrax seemed to love but the old Sweet in him seemed to hate. Sweet hated hearing she was a hired assassin and that she killed people for her work but he's new half Thrax loved hearing that she killed people. Killing always gave Thrax Power he never seemed to have he just never Pocahontas to be in danger. Poca then told him about how she started hating herself after everything they had been through and how she didn't have any friends or anyone she was close to. That made Thrax feel bitter. He always wanted her to be in a better place but she was feeling horrible about herself then. He was happy to hear that when she came home after the killings that everyone was happy for her especially her father who never seemed to like Sweet. Pocas voices perked up when she started talking about this man she has fallen in love with and became friends with man. But right when she told him that he broke her heart he became in raged and started getting angry with each hurtful thing the man had said to Poca and everything that this women had said to her. But Thrax could tell that Pocahontas needed a friend so her put all he's angry aside and tried comforting her with he's voice.

"Pocahontas its not your fault. He said in a soothing voice "Stay Quiet and everything will be alright." He frowned a little wishing he could be there to hold her and make everything alright again. "Poca you should of never started hating yourself for what had happend to me. I want you to know that you have always been my bestfriend and you will always be." Thrax smiled a little "I will always be there for you."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Pocahontas smiled, tears running down her cheek, "Like you've always been Sweet..You've been there for me and helped my village." She hadn't seen her best friend in so long, she wanted to break down the wall, "How have you been?" She was leaning against the wall, her best friend was here. For once she wasn't thinking about Eric, she was thinking about her best friend she had turned on. Pocahontas laughed to herself, Thrax had made her feel better like he'd always have..

Pocahontas remembered how Thrax had shown her so many things. Helping her when she got upset and helping her brother as much as he could. Pocahontas remembered all the fun times.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Thrax smiled a little when he remembered the good old days of their friendship and how he helped out the village back then. When she asked how have you been He wasn't sure if he should tell her about he's transformation he decided to go ahead and tell her about it anyway 'best friends don't keep secrets' he thought.

"Well I actually gave up my practice of being a doctor for rural areas and started being a plastic surgeon. I have learned to transform people into the person they wanted to be. I have actually changed myself alot." Thrax said smiling about he's new body
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Pocahontas listened to his story, "He does plastic surgery now? she thought. She then heard him say something about changing himself, "What did you change about yourself?" She sat there wondering, remembering what he looked like, "What does he look like now?" Pocahontas looked down at her palm, that was the only thing different about her. The W on her palm..She looked at her mark on her arm that was from her village but, the branded mark was the new..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

"Well I changed almost everything about myself! I have skin thats red, I have yellow eyes, and Claws instead of hands, I put my surgeon in one of fingers so I cut with just my finger. Its like a cat claw!" Thrax was getting really excited about tell Poca about he's new body. "O Poca you just have to see the new me! I am exactly the person I was always meant to be." He said and laughed a little sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Pocahontas started to picture him the way he looked, She was surprised he changed himself. She then looked at Wall, "Why did you change yourself?" Pocahontas had never judge a person by their looks so, it didn't bother her. She was just hoping she wasn't the cause of it, looking down back at her W on her hand. If she was the reason he did change she was indeed a Worm..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 pm

He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to tell her it was because if what happend in the village so he made up a quick lie.

"I did it because I like the color red and I love the way I look." Thrax said while popping he's collar

Thrax glanced at the two girls in front of him while changing the subject "So are you any different?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Pocahontas smiled, thanking God she wasn't the one who made him change himself, "Well I guess the only thing different about me is.." She hoped he wouldn't get mad, "The W on my right palm." She laughed a bit, "It means I'm a Worm, as the Villain says so." Pocahontas's voice sounded like she was okay to be a worm, "Though it did hurt, being branded like a cow." She smirked and the sound of her voice gave away the smirk, "Did you get branded?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Thrax looked at he's palm. He could feel he's blood start to boil. he replied back with clenched teeth "NS" but he didn't want to sound angry to Poca he slowly pulled himself together "I think this guy is a coward for branding us, I want to meet him face to face." Thrax's face was started to look annoyed "Have you met this guy yet?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

"Congrats your higher then me, I'm the lowest rank. Your a Normal Scum." Hearing he wanted to fight him she made a squeal noise, "No Sweet, he can kill you in a heart beat." She made another squeal noise that she always did to him back then when she didn't want him to do something, "And yes I've seen him, not someone you mess with.." Pocahontas looked at her palm..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 pm

"He Doesn't seem like such a threat to me." Thrax said in a cocky voice "But for you Poca I wont egg him on." He smiled he wanted to see what this guy was made of.

"How long have you been here for?" Thrax leaned up against the wall
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 pm

"Thank you Sweet." She smiled, "I've been here for two days I think?" She then tilted her head, sensing where he was at the wall. Pocahontas moved, sitting closer to where she sensed he could standing, "Did you just get here?" she asked, not liking that Thrax was even here..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 pm

"Yeah I think so. I think I have only been here a few of hours and I already hate the place. but its really hard to keep track of time" Thrax smirked "But I am glad you are back in my life Babeh."

(OOC Yes that was a shout out to for being seduced by Thrax Smile)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Pocahontas smiled, feeling herself blushed. He never had said that to her, "I-I hate this place also." She laughed but, it was very clear in her voice she had liked that last sentence.

[[OOC well it worked Smile ]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Thrax smiled he could tell that he's new found charm was working on Poca

"Do you know how many people are here?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Pocahontas smiled and leaned against the wall, "I know only four people here: Cindy, Eric, Anya, Dimitri, Ariel, Jasmine and now I know you." She smiled, "Welcome back into my life Sweet." her voice had a bit of seduction in it.

[[OOC hheheehehe ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

6 people not including them. This guy is a real nut case He thought. "Well maybe someday soon we can see each other in person." Picking up on her sexy tone.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:40 pm

"Hopefully we can, I really missed you." She smiled, "I hope we can see each other again." Pocahontas looked around the room, "So Thrax, hows plastic surgery like?" There was only a hint of seduction when she said his new name.

[[OOC let the war start >8D Twisted Evil ]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

"Um well getting it done isn't that bad. You just go in get all drugged up then the doctors do there thing and we wake and you look different." Thrax was totally lying it hurt like no other going through surgery.

(OOC Ha This war is going to be fun Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Pocahontas leaned against the wall more, "That sounds interesting but, hard." She laughed. For once she was thinking wasn't thinking about Eric, she was happy for once. Something Thrax could always do.

[[OOC Bring it! Twisted Evil ]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:53 pm

"Yeah but the best part about it is that I can smoke all the medical weed I want! I don't have to ever worry about ruining out."
Thrax slid down against the trying to get himself comfortable. He really wanted a blunt right now

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Pocahontas looked at him, "Soo you smoke now?" She was amazed at how much he had changed. Pocahontas wondered now if there was more to the story of him changing..She sat there feeling her right hand starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 pm

"O Yeah Babeh I pretty much wake and bake on most days." Thrax said has he pulled on he's shades. He loved that feeling of no worries

"But I am not addicted" 'LIAR' He thought

"Anyway do you like being in the killing business?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Pocahontas laughed, "Yeah I do actually." She started to become proud, "I like avenging people who died for either no reason or a stupid reason." She looked down to her palm, "It's kinda fun especially when you can see how much they want to take it back if you slowly torture them and then kill them." She giggled.

[[OOC Poca you be scary!! Poca: Pfft! ]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"That sounds Thrilling!" Thrax saying almost laughing. He knew exactly how she felt from all he's killings he had done in the past.
"so what kind of torture do you use?" Thrax was starting to get curios.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 pm

"Oooh you know." She smirked, "Breaking their arm and leg and cutting them." She laughed, "Make them beg for their life. Then just gush out and kill them." She laughed and laugh that was thrilling to hear only to Thrax, "Kind of fun when they did something to you, burn them until they can't move no more and then kill them."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Thrax loved hearing about how she killed people and the enjoyment she got from them! But the Sweet inside hated hearing how she such a killer.'Stop being such a baby he told himself' "So Poca do you kill all kinds of people or just one type?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 pm

"I kill murders and people who deserve to die." She giggled, "I probably sound weird for enjoying my job." She smiled but, it wasn't her fault. She forgot about her right palm when she continued talking to Thrax.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 pm

He was glad to hear that she was laughing and seeming like she really loved her job. He thought 'Its killing people but at least she's happy.' Thrax took off he's glasses and looked around the room blinking at the florescent lighting.
"So Poca what do you do for fun when your not killing?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:53 pm

"Nothing really." She chuckled, "I usually just relaxed at the village.." She looked around the room, "And for now I'm making sure I'm not disobeying the rules." Pocahontas looked around, the pain in her hand came back. She winced, getting up quietly before grabbing a half ripped towel and pouring water on it. She went back to the wall before he answered, Pocahontas was always fast. She wrapped her hand in the bandage feeling the pain ease.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 pm

"Well thats not bad Babe." He stopped talking he could since that she wasn't there after a few moments he started talking to her again. "Are you and your father still doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:02 pm

"Yeah we are." She smiled, "Thank you for asking.." She then looked down, "I hope the Villain doesn't bother him." her voiced sounded worried now, "Everyone I know so far has ended up here.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:13 pm

The Villain so that's what she called him. "I think your father will be alright. He is a strongman and a fighter." Thrax frowned thinking about the last time he saw him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 pm

"He is but, I don't want him to suffer because of me." She lowered her head, hitting the wall slightly, "If the Villain does something to him, I don't know what I'll do.." Pocahontas was fighting back the tears, she was worried about her father, "He is getting old..." She said softly..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Thrax could feel that Pocahontas was getting upset "Hey come on Poca we both know your dad can pretty much take on anything and be alright." He said in a soothing vocie "I mean he is the Mac Daddy king!" He side jokingly
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Pocahontas smiled as she laughed when Thrax said that last sentence, "Sweet." She laughed, looking at the wall she put her hand on the wall, looking down, "Thank you..I'm sorry for what I did to you.." her voice was kind and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 pm

"Hey baby its alright its all in the past." Not really he still had nightmares of being called demon by all of the villagers but he didn't want to lose he's reconnection with Pocahontas because he was angry. So he but on a cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Pocahontas looked down, "I'm sorry, Sweet." Her hand went back to the wall, "The way you treated me and I treated you like that.." She smiled, "Thank you for showing me the beauty of kindness. The way you helped me through my depressing moods, you were always right by my side. You helped me so much." Pocahontas smiled, wanting to break down the wall, "If this wall wasn't blocking us, I would hug you right now.." She hit the wall for a effect sound like she was ready to break it down...

Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Thrax was quiet for a few moments. So much had happend in so little time. He got up from the floor and brushed off he's jacket. He looked at the wall "Pocahontas its okay, we are together again and that's all that matters." He paused putting he's hand against the wall. "Next time i see you I promise to give you a big old hug." Thrax smiled then he looked over At Jas "Hey do mind talking with Poca for a few mins I have to use the bath room". Before Jas could answer Thrax was already walking towards the bathroom. He quickly closed the door and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 pm

''Okay.....'' She saw him walking to the bathroom. She was worried. Was something wrong with him...
She put one hand on the wall. ''Hey poca, this is Jasmine again.'' She bit her lip. ''are you alright?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Pocahontas smiled but, hearing him leave her smile started to disappear. Her hand curled on the wall, hearing Jasmine's voice she stopped, "Y-yeah I'm fine.." She looked down, hoping she didn't hurt Thrax, "How are you doing right now Jasmine?" She tried to smile but, she couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:02 am

Thrax splashed water on his face. He Looked at himself in the water for a long time. He was looking at he's face which he really loved but he couldn't help but think of the reason why he changed himself, DEMON DEMIN, DEMON, was all he could hear. He sighed and look at the water again. "I like the person I have become." He told himself "But why do I feel so sad talking to her now." Thrax took a deep breath and looked at the shower. He needed something to calm he's nerves and help him relax. He turned on the shower and started taking off all of he's clothes. He stepped in the shower and let the hot water wash all over him. He took a deep Breathe.

(OOC Okay guys its time for bed it 6 am here I have been up all night Razz)

Last edited by Thrax* on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 am

She heard the water running in the bathroom. I hope he is allright... ''Yes i am fine. Do you.. Know what is wrong with Thrax?'' She asked. Looking back at the bathroom. he wasn't an normal person. He was different but he was kind he hadn't do anything to them so what would make him so sad..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 am

"No I don't Jasmine." She stared at the wall, "I'm sorry.." Pocahontas hoped she didn't upset him, feeling that the Demon thing stilled bothered him. She looked down, staring at her right palm now. Looking up to the wall thanking he was a rank higher than her, "More protection.." Pocahontas whispered to herself. She sat back down, curling up to her knees as she hugged them.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 am

She sat against the wall. Putting her arms arround her legs. ''I hope he is allright.'' Biting her lip again.
She felt that she bit her lip open. Tasting some blood she wiped it away. I should stop doing that..
She sighed. ''May i ask you how you know thrax?'' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:52 am

Pocahontas heard her question, sitting up more she looked at the wall, "He came to my village he loved the way my village looked, the forest and the oceans. I met him when I was riding my canoe down a river but, I wasn't a hired assassin at that time so I didn't fear him. Though when he approached my canoe, I jumped into a tree. It took him a while to get me down from the tree. At the time I wasn't feeling so great about myself, he was able to show me the wonderful things about me. He even taught me how to enjoy life and its wonders. He was actually my first friend, he was practicing being a doctor. He always told me stories about what he was learning. He became a brother to me and he still is like a brother to me." She smiled, "Then the day he found out my brother getting sick, he tried his best to cure him but, he couldn't.." She stopped right there refusing to remember what she did to him..Pocahontas stared at her feet. Remembering a conversation...

"Poca" Sweet had called out, walking around looking for his friend he found her by the river, curled up, hugging her knees, "There you are Poca.." He smiled as he sat down. Sweet had stopped when he saw Poca crying, "What's wrong.."

"It's my fault." Pocahontas said, "My fault he is getting sick." She cried even more, "I should have looked at him more closely. He's..It's my fault."

"Poca.." Sweet said..

"No!" She raised her head up, looking up at him, "It's my fault Sweet, my fault. I should have stayed by him, I'm too blame.." She cried, "My fault he is going to die because of ME"

"POCAHONTAS!" Sweet yelled, grabbing her face gently, "It's not your fault, Nothing is ever your fault." He looked at her, worried, "Pocahontas this is life you had no idea he was going to be sick.."

"But-"

"No, Pocahontas." He shooked his head, "It's not your fault, It's nobodies fault." He then took her hand, "Poca please stop blaming stuff on you.." He then hugged her, "Never..Nothing is your fault especially this..Poca.."

Pocahontas gently hugged him back...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:19 am

She listened carefully. ''I am really... sorry for your brother....'' She never had any brother so she couldn't imagine the feeling.''Sounds like paradise were you used too live. I love the nature and trees.'' She smiled.
Pocahontas didn't reply for a long time. ''What is wrong?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:25 am

Pocahontas jumped out of the memory, "Just remembered something that's all." She smiled a bit. She looked away from the wall thinking, "I'm sorry Thrax, your not a demon.." Pocahontas leaned against the wall..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW Witch Room 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next