10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW Witch Room 2

Go down 
+2
Pocahontas
Jasmine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Pocahontas looked up, She saw where Thrax's hand was on the girl. Her eyes going even wider, "Is that what you do for fun now?" She asked, "Sex?" She stopped looking away from the Tv, "Turn it off.." She said, looking at the TV when it turned off. Pocahontas sat there, shaking her eyes were wide, "Sweet..." She looked at her palm, staring at the W.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

When it went off, Cinderella let out a breath of relief. "Pocahontas, I'm so sorry. I guess you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Thrax didn't know what to do. He felt so guilty about being with Jasmine but this was still before he know that Poca was alive.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm

When Pocahontas heard Cindy's voice she looked at the camera, "Why are you by the cameras?" She was shaking, wanting to burst out, "Sweet what's going on.." She heard the silence, "Answer me please!" Pocahontas begged..
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Cinderella winced. "Remember when I told you about how I'm pregnant with the Villain's baby? Well... I've been locked in his room and I just wanted to check on everyone and I have no idea what I'm doing! I'm so sorry, Poca!" She said, almost in tears because Pocahontas was shaking and freaking out.

Why do I ruin everything?? She thought, Putting the palms of her hands to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Thrax didn't know what to say. But he was still pissed about everything that Cindy had done or was doing. Maybe she was the person behind this all. He wasn't sure because he had never met this nut case so she could be the villain. "Poca what do you think was going on... I like Jasmine and I wanted to be with her in that way."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Pocahontas went to reply to Cindy, stopping when she heard Thrax's response, "So you want to be with her? So does that me you love her?" Her voice gave off that she was getting frustrated. She was getting tired of the heartbreak, tears falling from her eyes..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm

"The only person I love and have ever loved is you!" Thrax screamed he was getting really angry and he was made things where going down like this "I just needed to be with someone at that moment... I am sorry but that was before I knew you where alive!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Pocahontas looked down, putting her hand over he eyes, "Cindy..Are you okay?" She then looked at the wall, "You promise Sweet?" She was shaking, crying. Pocahontas didn't know what to do..
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Cinderella sniffed a little "Yeah, I am, I'm so sorry, Poca..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 pm

"Yes I promiss I don't love Jasmine romantinally... I love her as a person and a friend but nothing more." Thrax was being sincere.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 pm

"It's okay Cindy..It's okay.." She looked back at the wall, hearing the sincere in Sweet's voice, "Okay.." She was confused and frustrated, "I need another shower.." Pocahontas got up, walking to the shower, taking off her dress and stepped into the shower letting the water hit her back..She was still shaking..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Thrax hated how things ended but he could do anything else. He put he's head against the wall and stayed there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:57 am

[[OOC Time for awkward time ]]

Pocahontas got out of the shower, putting her dress back on. She started to braid her hair so it wouldn't drip, walking out of the shower she put her hand on her forehead. She looked back to the wall, walking to it slowly...Pocahontas stopped when she thought about it, "He's probably not even by the wall.." She sighed, walking to the wall anyway..She sat down, leaning against the wall. Pocahontas knocked on the wall, "Hello?" She hoped he was by the wall..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW Witch Room 2
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6