10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW Witch Room 2

Go down 
+2
Pocahontas
Jasmine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:08 pm

"Look Poca I dont know why I do I just do. I want to be the guy you used to picture me as, but im so different now... you really would think im a demon now.." he said and sighed... a deep side.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:11 pm

"Sweet..I would never think of you as a demon..After all I changed to, A hired assassin remember?" She looked down, "I'm sorry I hurt you.." Pocahontas looked at the wall, "Sweet..I'm sorry.." She wanted to hug him, feel his touch, "No matter how much you look different, you'll always be the Sweet I know.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 pm

"Ya but I know that change is sometimes a good thing. I hope I see you... Soon." He knows the love for her will never be enough.. not while theres someone else.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:23 pm

"Same here Sweet.." She wanted to show him she was sorry and she wanted to see him, "Joshua Sweet.." She smiled, sitting there she started to realize, "He's been with me all the time, taking care of me..." Pocahontas thought, looking at the wall..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Thrax Heart jumped when she said he's full name. He hadn't heard anyone say that in years. Thrax was he's nick name so it was every weird hearing he's full name again. Thrax said in a clear voice "I will always be there for you Pocahontas... You are apart of me. I love you"

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:01 pm

[ OOC: Awwww I love you I'm totally fangirling right now x3 I <3 them, they make such a cute couple Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Pocahontas sat there, blushing...No one had told her they loved her other than her father, it felt weird but warm, "Sweet.." She could feel the tears run down her cheeks, "Thank you..Thank you.." She put her body against the wall, feeling the warmth of someone loved her..Pocahontas stopped slowly..She had always loved Eric but, he never loved her back..Pocahontas took her mind off of him..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Thrax smiled. It felt great finally telling her how he felt but he knew he could never fully love he until he faced he own demons. He needed time to think things through before he made a commitment to her. But for now He was truly happy he had told her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Pocahontas looked down smiling, it felt warm being loved...It was like her soul was being hugged by his, loving the feeling she giggled, something she hadn't done in a good while. Pocahontas looked at the wall, wishing she could see him. She never felt so warm in her life, remembering how she used to be..

Pocahontas turned when Sweet walked up her, "I want to be alone..That's how I've always been.." She walked off..

"I'm not going to let you be alone, Pocahontas..That's a promise I will never make.." yelled Sweet..

Pocahontas turned, "I've been alone for my whole life, I'm used to it." Her face clearly showing she was..

"Well I'm going to change that, Poca..I'll be your best friend if you allow me.." He smiled..

She looked at him, wondering why he was so different..She only had Nakoma but, Nakoma was too busy to hang with her..

Sweet looked at her, walking up to her, "I don't want you to be alone..Please allow me to be a friend.."

Pocahontas looked down, looking back up to him, "I will but, don't hurt me.."

"I will never." He smiled, splashing her in the face, "Now turn that frown upside down."

She laughed smiling..

Pocahontas smiled, feeling stupid she didn't see it then..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Thrax was the happiest he had been in a long time. He could feel her love radiating through the wall. He didn't even care that she didn't say I love you back. It wasn't the right moment and he could tell she loved him in someway anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Pocahontas sat there leaning against the wall, "Thank you..Sweet...so much.." closing her eyes she was happy, really happy, Hoping nothing could destroy this moment, "I..I'm soo happy.." Her voice clearly showed. When she was happy she couldn't speak english right..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Thrax put he's claw against the wall feeling her warmth and her happiness. He had never felt so blessed in he's whole life. He had he's best friend back and thats all that mattered to him now. She was happy, alive, and safe. Thrax looked up at the camera on the wall and looked into it for a long time. "Thank you..." He mouthed. The girls didn't seem to notice what he had done which was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Pocahontas leaned against the wall, "You'll never be a demon ever again.." She said softly but, sweetly. Her voice gave away her happiness, "You'll always be Sweet..No matter what.." She closed her eyes, leaning against the wall..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 pm

He heard the happiness in her voice but she had no idea about he's demon self. He was a completely different person now and he knew he would always be a demon. "Thanks Babeh that means alot to me." He said in a calm voice
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Pocahontas looked at the wall, "I'm glad.." She looked at the camera, turning her head away, "So do you remember the day I accepted you as my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:20 am

(OOC I just love you flash backs. They're always so creative.)

He smiled, "Ha like it was yesterday. You wouldn't turn around and actually talk to me for like 5 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:25 am

[[OOC yaay!!! ^^ I love my flashbacks ]]

"And every time I did talk I would speak my language." She laughed, speaking in her language saying the same thing, laughing, "Then you finally got me to say my name.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 am

"Ya but i always just call you Poca anyway," he laughed. Why was he being so nice? He hasn't been this nice to anyone in years. He was a killer and a freak. So why was he being so nice right now. Was it because of her? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 am

Pocahontas sat back, "I remember that day when you asked me if you could be my best friend.." She smiled, "Other than Nakoma you were my first friend.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 am

"I'm glad I became your friend.. And still am..." In his heart he knows thats all he'll be. A friend. and he'll just haft to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 am

"And it makes me feel stupid, that I never payed attention to the signs..You really had loved me for a long time." Pocahontas looked at the wall, her heart beat going faster..She looked down starting to think of all the wonderful things he had did for her...

Pocahontas ran off from her village in the cornfield, crying..

Sweet chased after her, "Whats wrong?"

"I..I can't..I can't do anything right for my brother! He is getting even sicker and I can't do nothing! I'm useless!" She screamed..

Sweet ran to her and hugged her, "Your not useless Pocahontas look at me.." He looked at the fragile woman looking away, "Look at me!" He begged..

Pocahontas looked at him, tears falling from her face, "W-what.."

"Your not useless you are perfect and reliable.." He hugged her even closer, "Stop putting yourself down, I don't want to see you like that.."

Pocahontas cried, hugging him, falling to her knees, "Sweet..I can't.." She looked up at him, grabbing his shirt, "Please help him!" Pocahontas buried her face into his chest..

"I'll try Poca, I'll try.." He said wrapping his arms around her..

Pocahontas had memories coming back and forth, slowly her heart became to beat faster..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 am

"Yes... but that doesn't mean we can't still be friends right? Nothings changed." He didn't want her to feel awkward for knowing his deepest darkest secret. He decided to play it off like it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:57 am

Pocahontas's heart kept beating remembering how happy she was with him, suddenly stopping she looked at the wall, "Was I really in love with Sweet..Not Eric?" She thought to herself..She remembered her most precious memory..

Pocahontas sat next to Sweet, smiling, "You know sometimes I wish I was like the river calm and gentle.."

Sweet smiled, "You are calm and gentle."

"No I'm not." She laughed..

"Yes you are and I'm going to prove it.." He turned to his side, bringing out a necklace, a blue necklace like the calm water, "It's for you.." He smiled..

Pocahontas's face lit up, smiling, "Did you make this?" She said blushing..

"Yes I did." He smiled, watching her turn around putting her hair out of the way. He put the necklace on her, "It's proof you are calm and gentle like the river."

Pocahontas looked down at the necklace, back up to him, "Thank you!" She hugged him suddenly smiling, she had stayed in his arms for two hours..

Pocahontas put her hand on the necklace, looking back to the wall, "I love you.." She finally realized, her feelings for Eric was something she thought was for him but, it was for Sweet...Something she didn't realize but, she letted the feelings go on someone else..Her eyes started to water, the tears falling down..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 am

When she said he loved him he didn't believe her. I just guilted her to believing she loved me... He wanted to change the subject. "umm so whats there to eat around here."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 am

Pocahontas stopped, "I..I thought Eric was the one I loved but, those feelings weren't for him..They were for you..I'm still wearing the necklace Sweet.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 am

He was shocked, "I thought you threw that back at my face after I was banished!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 am

Pocahontas looked down, "I put it back on the next day..The guilt and the tears I cried for you were there every week.." She grabbed her necklace, "I'm calm and gentle like the river.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:13 am

He felt his heart skip a beat, "Love is complicated huh..." Wait tell she finds out everything ive done...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:14 am

"It is.." she laughed, looking up at the wall, "Are you okay?" She wanted to make sure, she had told him out of nowhere that she loved him...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 am

"Uh ya I'm fine.. Poca no matter what happens i still love and care for you...."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 am

"Uh ya I'm fine.. Poca no matter what happens i still love and care for you...."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

She blushed, putting her hair behind her ear, "You promise?" She looked at the wall..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:23 am

He sighed, "yes.. Even when i thought you were dead i still loved you." But will she still love him after she finds out everything he's done?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:25 am

"Do you promise to only love me and not keep secrets from me??" She knew she was asking too much but, she didn't want to get hurt ever again..

[[OOC LET THE GUILT WASH INTO YOU >8D!]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:30 am

He was shocked. He didn't know what to tell her. "Look Poca there is some stuff I'd rather tell you in person... Can we talk about something else I'm getting kinda flustered."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:31 am

Pocahontas stopped, "Okay.." She got worried now, did something happen on the other side of the wall or was it something about what he did after he got banished..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 am

[ooc dont get mad...]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:20 am

[[OOC I'm not mad?? o-o.. XD]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:00 am

He sighed, he wanted to change the subject. "Is odette still with you?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 am

"No she is in the bathroom.." She looked down, "did I just make things awkward.."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 am

"No she is in the bathroom.." She looked down, "did I just make things awkward.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:17 am

"No Poca you could never do that." Truth is she just did. Thrax Hasn't talk to odette since the last time they were together, and that was months ago. Even though he paid her, he still felt something for her and wanted to know if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 am

She looked down, feeling bad...She got up and stretched, "So what do you and the girls do for fun over there?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 am

Odette sighed, deciding she couldn't sit in the bathroom forever without Pocahontas wondering what was wrong .. and she didn't really feel like explaining anything right now.

She stood up slowly and took a deep breath before opening the bathroom door. She saw that Pocahontas was still talking and decided to quietly walk over to one of the beds and lay down, not wanting to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Cinderella looked around at the monitors before pausing on room 2. "Odette? ... Pocahontas!" She said, before looking around. "Now, where's the button for their speaker?" She wondered, before pressing a button. She looked up and her eyes went wide.

"Uh-oh...."

The television had turned on to show a picture of Jasmine in Thrax's arms. Jasmine looked out of breath and flushed and Thrax looked annoyed looking around the bathroom.

"Shit..." She said, before trying to find away to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Pocahontas jumped and turned to the Tv. Her eyes went wide, "What!?" She had almost yelled, then recognizing the red skin, "Sweet!?" She yelled her voice showing she was surprise, seeing the picture she looked at the wall then back at the TV, "Sweet..The TV just turned on with you and a girl...The girl is naked and so are you.." her voice sounded surprised and almost hurt, "W-what..Did you do.." She realized he looked like a demon, "No!" She screamed backing up more against the wall a thud was able to be hurt as she fell down, staring at the TV...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 pm

For a second he didn't know what she was talking about. Then he looked up at the cameras "Oh no..." Then he looked at the wall. "Poca! When I did that I thought you were dead! I didn't know you were alive!"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Cinderella pressed the speaker button just as Pocahontas backed up to the wall.

"Pocahontas! I'm so sorry! That was earlier! Shoot! stupid buttons! How does he keep them all in order??"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Pocahontas stared at the Tv, shaking, "I-I..I made you change..You..You..Look.." She was more against the wall, "NO!" She screamed, putting her hands over her eyes, "I'M SORRY!!" She started to cry, not realizing the fact that him and another girl were doing it. She was more focused on the way he looked..
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:42 pm

"Pocahontas! I'm sorry! Here, just let me get rid of it..." Cinderella said, pushing some buttons under the label "Room 2."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW Witch Room 2   TTW Witch Room 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW Witch Room 2
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next