10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Roommate List

Go down 
+25
Snow White
Thumbelina
Pocahontas
Aladdin
Rapunzel
Anastasia
Eric
Odette
Megara
Cody
xLilo
Kida
Wendy
Jane
Sinbad
Cinderella
Isabella
Fagin
Ariel
Dimitri
Aurora
Jasmine
Phoebus
Anya
Villain
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

The Roommate List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:52 am

[[@Cindy... or a honeymoon. ;D A second one... because they're so in love.

Strange Note: Don't worry we just wanted to travel the world to show each other how much we care. Wel'll be back eventually.

Cindy & Sinbad's Family: Da'ww aren't they the perfect couple? ='D ]].
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:56 am

Lol, it would be so much fun if that is what actually happened xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 am

XDD Lol Jane XD That would be funny!

Cindy: Mother! I'm back! I'm finally back! *runs up and hugs her, while crying*

Her Mother: Cindy! How was the second honey moon? You've been gone for four years!

Cindy: *pulls away from her* Honeymoon?! What are you talking about, Mother? I was kidnapped!

CindyandVillain'sSpawn: Momma! *little girl runs up to Cindy*

Cindy: *picks her up* Oh, by the way, this is your granddaughter, Angel. Angel, say hello to your grandmother.

HM: *Takes CAVS from Cindy's arms* Oh, you had a little girl! Why didn't you call me?

Cindy: I was KID. NAPPED. No phone service allowed, Mother.

HM: *not listening* That's still no excuse, but I'm so happy that you and Sinbad finally had a child.

Cindy: Oh, she's not Sinbad's... And before you say anything to me, Sinbad and I have gotten a divorce and he cheated on me first.

HM: ...WHAT?! Who's daughter is she?!

CAVS: I'm the daughter of the Villain who kidnapped momma because her husband was a bad man and cheated on her constantly and my daddy fell in love with momma and right now he's with the men in white coats! 8D

HM: .... *faints*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:11 am

xDD I laughed so hard I cried! haha that's great. xD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:45 am

*bows* Glad I was funny XD That's basically going to be what happens... unless Cindy or Villain die O.o
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 am

Oh Cindy, I love your mother xD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 am

Glad you do, Sinny (what? You call me "Cindy", why can't I call you "Sinny"? XD) we all know she loves you too Razz (don't even THINK about having sex with my mother once we get out of here >.<)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:05 am

Aww, how cute of you to give me a nickname :3
And I honestly wasn't thinking of that before you brought it up <.< And now I have weird pictures in my head. Please get them out Shocked
But don't worry. I won't. She is really.... old. I prefer young girls Wink
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 am

Glad you find it cute, Sinny.

X] lol I'm sure if you go back to Kida or another girl you can get them out easily.

Hey, she looks good for her age. Good, that would be so wrong beyond wrong DX
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:23 am

Sinbad already is beyond wrong xD And that was so funny! xD *wipes away a tear from laughing too much*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 am

@Villain, You got a point >.>;

lol! Glad you liked it XDD

@Sinny Sorry if I sound rude, but I was wondering about Cinderella 2?? :3
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 am

@Villain And that comes from you <.<

@Cindy It says there are 1 hour and 10 minutes left until it's uploaded on megaupload. I don't know if you can trust what it says. But it should be available for download soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 am

@Sinny Yay! 8D Takes forever XD Thanks so much for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:21 am

@Cindy Yeah it does. Epsecially since it just told me that there was a failure, and I should try again -_-
My father suggested putting the video in my dropbox. So that's what I'll be trying now.
Sorry for the delay ._."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 am

@Sinny Dang, what a pain Razz It's okay, my arm is hurting a little bit anyways, so I couldn't work on my vid really XD Thank you though, sorry for the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 am

@Cindy It's just running in the background, so it's no trouble ^^
Oh, yeah. You strained your arm or something like that. I didn't know it was something that'd last so long. I hope it gets better soon :3
I will be up for a few hours more, so I hope to have the link ready for you before I go to bed.
What video is it you are going to use it for?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:31 am

@SInny, Oh my arm is over that XD I actually have a little bit of arthritis in my hands/arms Razz And I'm being an idiot by using my computer on my bed instead of using my desk an desk chair...

It's the vid where Cindy finds out about Villain and she's haunted by it XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 am

@Cindy Ahh, okay. But it can feel so nice just sitting in the bed with the computer. Even if it probably is better so sit properly xD

Uhh, I can't wait to see that video :3 And it's not just because I like to see you suffer <.<
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 am

@Sinny lol yeah XD I got on the bed only because I get tired so I move it to the bed so I don't have to get up to go to sleep when I'm done XD But I won't be sleeping for hours at the moment (seeing as where I live it is 4:46PM XP)

lol Of course you don't, Sinny. XD

I found the perfect song for the situation Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 am

@Cindy That's actually pretty clever ^^ I would be a bit worried if you went to bed at like 5 PM xD
It's almost midnight here, but since I don't have anything to do in the morning I don't see the point in getting to bed, when it's much more fun to stay awake Razz

Btw do you know who the Villain actually is? Since he told you his name earlier. Just got curious about it xD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

@Sinny Thank you ^_^ I have a chest that I place my computer on so I don't accidentally knock it to the floor (my bf already kicked his big sneaker off at it -_-) lol I know the feeling XD I've actually been getting up at 5AM my time so I can RP with the people I RP with (everyone I'm roomed with seems to be on the other side of the planet O.o)

X3 I do, but I'm not telling, because I was sworn to secrecy X3 And at the moment whenever Cindy says his name, a ___ will appear XD lol
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 am

@Cindy I also try to match my sleeping pattern with the roleplay as much as possible xD

Aww, you don't have to hide it from me. I already know it's Bromley from the Swan Princess Wink
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 am

@Sinny Lol You may be right, you may be wrong, but will I tell? Not on your life Wink

lol Glad I'm not the only one who does that XD Seeing at my RP partner is Villain, I have to match her sleep pattern, so yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:32 am

@Cindy Haha, fair enough xD Who knows, maybe I already know. Because I'm psychic and stuff Very Happy

I live in the same timezone as Villain, so that wouldn't be the biggest problem for me xD But it is problematic when we are spread all over the world. But I have the solution. We just don't sleep anymore, but instead stay on the forum 24/7. Sleep is overestimated anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 am

@Sinny lol Not going to work for me XD I actually have a life outside this forum, and I would really hate to miss out on it Wink
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 am

@Sinbad: Sleep is VERY overestimated v.v
@Cindy: Unfortunately I can't change my sleeping patterns, 'cause I still have school (last week, yaaay! Very Happy) and I have people forcing me to go to bed xD So sorry about that ._.''
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 am

@Villain, lol that's okay XD If I seemed in a pissy mood to you, I'm sorry ._. I don't mean to be, this week just really hasn't been a good week >.> I guess I'm stress Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 am

I'm the same... school and being forced off the computer so people in my house can sleep Razz
Annd I don't finish school for at least another month ! D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 am

@Dimitri, Awe, that sucks, Dim! Sad Hope it goes by fast for you!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 am

@Cindy It's good to hear that you have a real life ^-^ It's always nice to have Wink
Normally I also have a life, but since I decided to drop school this month I have nothing to do on the weekdays, since pretty much everybody I know either have school or work to do during the day.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 am

@Sinny Why'd you drop school?? Or do you mean you're not taking summer courses??
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:09 am

@Cindy Oh yeah, I meant I'm not taking summer courses xD I will start again next semester. There was only one course that I found interesting this summer, but I'd rather take it in the winter with one of my really good friends. It's much more fun that way ^^
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 am

@Sinny Ah XD That makes more sense. Yeah, I thought about taking a summer course, but it didn't work in my favor so...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 am

@Cindy Yeah, I realized that "dropping school" sounded a bit harsh xD
Though I actually had a little period not so long ago, where I really thought of dropping out for real. I became unsure of why I was studying. If I was doing it for myself, my family or to be close to someone I liked. And I didn't really want to continue, if I wasn't doing it for myself.
When I thought it through I realized that I was manily doing it for my own sake.
But I also decided that I didn't want to hurry through it, but instead take my time and enjoy life while studying.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am

@Sinny Yeah, a bit harsh there XD

I've thought about taking a break for awhile, but I don't think that will happen until after I get my Associates Degree. I've been going to the SAME college since I was 16 XP (the perks of being homeschooled XD) and now I'm sooo tired of it... But I have 19 more hours to go, so... And I have to do math and spanish ;-; I'm going to die D'X
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:02 pm

@Cindy Sorry xD
You've been homeschooled? How does that work?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 pm

@Sinny It's really easy Very Happy It depends on how you do it, my mom let me write fanfictions as part of my homeschooling, using that as a way to help me with grammar and she also took me to a homeschooled group, where the mom's of the homeschoolers teach classes. I've heard about programs that some homeschoolers use, but I guess that's really if their parents don't exactly know what to do. My mom has a degree in education and my brother and I really learned a lot from her Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:39 pm

@Cindy: Ohh, sounds cool Very Happy So do you have regular exams like everyone else, or is that also specialized?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm

@Sinny Only exams I ever had to take were the ones that determined what level of math or english in college I had to take XD When I first started, my mom had me take an online test, to see where I was on the educational level. Well, I was in public school until I was taken out after the sixth grade, but when I took the test, I was only on a fifth grade level, same as my brother who had gone through seventh grade before being taken out. So, really the public schools we went to weren't teaching us anything.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 pm

@Cindy: Yeah, there can be a lot of problems with public schools. I switched to a private school in 8th grade. Though that was manily because of the social aspect. The public school I went to was filled with bitch fights among the girls. And that really wasn't something I could relate to. So my mother decided to move me to a private school.
It was much better in every single way. Except for the fact that it was further away from my house, so I had to get up early in the morning xD
But it's a good things that there are alternatives to public school sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

@Sinny Oh yes, my brother got beat up a lot and the teachers did nothing. They even once tried to get him to say it was a different guy who was beating him up -_-

I got used a lot... Those who said they were my friends would turn around and tease me, but then be my friends the next day... I just let them abuse me though... I'm, sadly, a people pleaser :/ I want to please people, I really hate that I'm like that, but it seems that whenever I actually don't want to please anyone, I'm the bad guy ._. It's annoying, but I've come a long way XD I don't people abuse or use me (or at least try not to) anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Just realized I can talk with Sinbad and Kida through the wall. 8D
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Phht, lucky! XD I only get Villain again lol
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Jane wrote:
Just realized I can talk with Sinbad and Kida through the wall. 8D
LOL, talk to Kida!!!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 pm

@Cindy Aww, that sounds awful Sad

@Jane Please do Smile
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:19 am

What's wrong with the villain?! :O You know you love to be with him ;D
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 am

@Sinny, it was Sad So, I'm beyond thankful my mom got my brother and I out...

@Villain, Yeah, yeah XD But once again I'm forced to be anti-social with everyone else XD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 am

Fine, I'll put you back soon then <.< I'll have you know Meg has been begging me to RP with her <.<
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:33 am

Sensitive much? You know for a fact I love RPing with you Razz
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 am

I know ;D Who doesn't? ;D (Don't get me wrong, I was JK earlier xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roommate List   The Roommate List - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roommate List
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next