10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a ghost...

Go down 
+3
Wendy
Sinbad
Megara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 am

"I see..." he said, knowing she was lying.
"Do you want something to drink or eat?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 am

"No, i'm fine... thanks..." she replied, still lying on the cold floor. Then, to change the subject before he could continue to ask about her, she asked "So... where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 am

"I was in the dining room with Ariel. And then...."
His thoughts crossed the events from the basement. The rape. The killing.
".. Uhm... You know Phoebus?" He knew that she knew him. But for some reason he just felt like asking.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 am

When he said that he was with his pretty ginger girl she wasnted to smile, she was happy that he was in love with a girl that loved him back, that he was happy with her, but she just couldn't smile. At his question she frowned a bit "who?" she asked without particoular interest *Who could he be... one of my customers?* she thought, but then Phoebus's face appeared in her mind "Oh..." she whispered "The psychopath..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 am

Sinbad nodded slightly.
"Yeah," he whispered. Psychopath described him perfect.
"But he's... gone now. So he can't harm you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 am

"Oh... well, sorry for him..." she replied, rasing to sit on the floor, keeping her head to avoid at least a bit the dizziness. She bit her lower lip to avoid to moan for the pain, and, at his last phrase, she asked honestly surprised "Harm me?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:25 am

Sinbad looked surprised at her for a while. Was she trying to hide it from it, or did it not mean anything to her?
"I'm talking about the... the rape."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 am

She looked at him confused for a second, then she remembered "Oh...oh! How do you know it?" she asked like it didn't mean a lot, or better, like it didn't mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 am

"It was shown on the TV," he said in a plain voice while staring at her. How could she have forgotten something like that? As if it didn't matter. Of course it would be a good thing if it wouldn't haunt her, but the fact that she seemed not to care at all confused him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am

"John is really a show off..." she mumbled staring at the ceiling, but the though of John made her feel a strong pain at the heart... Then she looked a bit in his eyes, her eyes still shining for the fever "Do you really think that this was the worst thing that i've endured?" she asked with a bitter voice, a soart of sad joke "You have no idea..." she continued whispering in the same tone looking elsewhere "He neither was the most violent..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am

Sinbad kept staring at her with a chocked expression. He didn't know what to say.
Could she really have been through so much, that something like that didn't matter at all?
It was so unbelievable to him. He had seen her been tortured, she was trapped in here and being a whore probably wasn't nice either. But still. He had thought that it would mean at least something to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am

A sad, bitter laugh escaped from her lips: she could neither imagine a life when something like that was unbelievable.
"Trust me, when you go through something like that 10.... 20 times... then you get used..." and the mumbled to herself, without thinking that he was listening "and then you lose count..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 am

"Meg, I.... I never imagined your life had been that hard. That something like this doesn't matter at all."
He looked at the ground.
"I'm sorry," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 am

Meg didn't reply, she still felt unconfortable talking about her past... be seen as a poor miserable was even worse than actually be this.
But however wasn't like in the past, even the will to escape from those kind of situation was gone... she had already lost everything... everything important however, so why care?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:26 am

"And all this time you've just pretended everything was okay. Pretended to be alright. Been there for others, when you were the one who needed someone the most," he said out loud without really thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 am

she turned toward him with an angry glance full of hate, actually the first real emotion that he could see in her eyes since she was in that room: how dared him? Spat sentences about her life... why couldn't he just shut up? "And so what? Uh? What was i supposed to do, according to you? What?" she barked angrily against him "Had i to talk about it, maybe with you? Talking doesn't solve anything. ANYTHING." with fatigue, she rased from the floor and, moving toward the bathroom, she continued "You know, not everyone have had a simple life full of money where the worst problem was marry a wife that they didn't like!" she was too angry to care if she was hurting or not him

ooc: Meg didn't appreciate Sinbad's words, but i did, a lot X3
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 am

Sinbad was surprised when she suddenly got angry. These past few days he had seen so much of her, that he had never seen before. So many emotions. Was it all because of John?

When she made a comment about how few problems he had he got pissed. Who was she to say that his life was alright?
He stood up and walked after her. ABout to say something back, but then he remembered what he had just heard. How hard her life had been. It was true. His problems were nothing compared to hers. They were so small that they could barely be called problems at all.

Instead he chose to comment on her first sentence, about how talking doesn't help.
"I actually think talking sounds like a good idea. You may not be able to see it, but it can actually help. it can help you to feel better, when you have someone to share the problems with. And maybe, just maybe you'll be able to find someone who can help you. But how would you ever do that, if you never tell anyone about your problems?"

OOC: Good to know xD But nice to see some emotions from her :3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am

Next to the bathroom, she stopped and turned to look him in his eyes again
"You know? I did. I've talked about them. And i was even starting to think that... that could actually be a good idea! And you see where i am now..." she ended with a so bitter tone... the image of John crossed again her mind: the times that he asked about her past, about her life, the way he hugged her, the fact that he never commented, even if she felt him get tense every time... what a good actor... her eyes filled of tears again... but then, suddenly, she started to cough... and she understood immediatly what was going on, feeling the blood in her mouth *Oh crap... no... not now...* but then a new thought crossed her mind *why not? after all... who cares?* she turned away from him, covering her mouth with the hand and trying to not make SInbad understand what was going on: her illness, it wasn't the first attack, but she didn't wanna make anybody else know about it... She moved fast toward the bathroom, trying to close the door and to let Sinbad out
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:11 am

{OOC: Gah, I just started crying Sad I feel so sorry for Meg. }

Sinbad stood a little away from her and listenened to what she said.
When she suddenly started coughing, SInbad got nervous and quickly movved closer to her. He followed after her to the bathroom door. He put a hand in the door, before she could close it completely.
"Auw," he exclaimed as his hand was squeezed by the door. By reflex he moved his hand away.
"Meg, are you alright?" he said worried through the door.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:19 am

"yes..." she barely replied, choked by the cough. For the moment she was locking the door with her own body, she just couldn't focus enough to lock the door with the key. Her hands were now bloodstained, and she couldn't stop to cough. She had already those kind of attacks, she already knew what was going to happen, and she couldn't help but tremble a bit: why? just... why!

ooc: awww!!! Don't feel sorry *hugs*
Meg doesn't worth it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:23 am

Sinbad stared at the door for a while. He could hear her coughing.
The coughing sounded really bad. And it continued.
"Meg, I'm coming in," he said as he gently started opening the door.

OOC: That's not true <.< She's totally worth it. You treat her even worse than she treats herself xD
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 am

She was continuing to cough, she just couldn't stop, and her hands were covered with her blood: actually it wasn't too much, but, thinking that it came from her mouth, it was eve too much! When SInbad tried to enter, she tried to cough a "No!" and tried to lock the door with her body, but she was light and weak.

ooc: is because of this that we get along 8D
oocMeg: actually i hate you >.>
ooc: Shut up, meg! <.<
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:33 am

{OOC: Poor Meg! D: What's her illness??}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 am

ooc: ehm... >.>
ehm...<.<
ehm... >.>
ehm...<.<
ehm... >.>
ehm...<.<
ehm... >.>
ehm...<.<
ehm... Cindy, why have you to do those questions? >.>
actually... i don't know... XD
'cause... i wanted her have the tuberculosis, but... tuberculosis is really contagious... and i wanted for her something that wasn' contagious...
so...
ehm...
i won't say what she has...
but let play pretend that is a sort of 'non contagious' tuberculosis XP
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:40 am

Sinbad slowly opened the door. He could feel Meg held her body against it, but he didn't care. He wanted to see what was wrong. He didn't believe she was okay.

He got inside and looked at her.
"Oh my god, you are bleeding," he exclaimed as he saw her hands. But the he realized the blood wasn't coming from the hands.

{ OOC: Oh, so that's what's wrong with her xD But I'm kinda glad it isn't contagious. }
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:47 am

{OOC: @Meg I was thinking cancer in the lungs or something o.o But I am glad it's not tuberculosis XD}

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 am

Meg tried to reply to him "g...go... go a..a...away... go..." it was almost understandable, but however the cough covered soon her words: soon, her glance become blurred *oh, no, no, no... not again... not now... please...*

ooc: don't worry guys, Meg won't contagious you XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Go away? Was she serious? He couldn't do that. Not with her in this state.
He kneeld down next to her and tried to comfort her.

{OOC: It could actually have been pretty fun if she had a contagious sickness. Because then a lot of people would be infected by now. And everyone would die.
.... Okay, maybe 'fun' wasn't the right word <.< }
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 pm

With a last cough, breathless, she fainted. Her hands and her mouth full of her own blood.

ooc: ahaha XD i thought so for a bit, but then i thought that it could be unfair... and after all she could contagious even John in this way XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Sinbad caught Meg as she was about to feel to the side.
He turned her head so she wouldn't get choked by the blood in her mouth.

He swifted her hair away from her face and looked at her. He wondered what could have happened. What could be wrong with her?

{ OOC: You could have saved everyone (or at least those who haven't been infected yet) by transgerring your sickness to John xD }
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Meg remained unconscious for some minutes that could seem years, she was so pale, only the stains of blood around her mouth gave her a bit of color, but they gave her also a creepy look. Only after some minutes she started to cough again, a different kind of cough: she was just breathing again, trembling strongly, but she wasn't still totally conscious again.

ooc: yeah XD But, so... i've ended the game XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Sinbad sat on the floor looking at Meg. He didn't know what to do. There was nothing in here. He could not even call for help. Or... Just as the thought crossed his mind, Meg started coughing again.
He put his hand on her forehead. She was still really warm.

OOC: You are right. That wouldn't be fun :/
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Meg coughed a bit, still trembling, but soon she started to breath deeply, only after a while she opened her eyes, but she was still confused, still she didn't remember where she was... what was happening... she just remembered her attack... but where was she? Her vision was blurred, and the light hurted her eyes, so she had to close them again: she could only see the silhouette of a man... she snuggled more in his arms "John..." she whispered, tightening softly her hand around his arm... for a moment, she seemed quieter...

ooc: hey! It's not fair!!! Now i wanna know what he have thought! XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 pm

A sad, yet relieved laugh crossed his lips. He had tears in his eyes, but smiled at the same time. He was so happy to see her wake up.
"Sorry Meg," he said in a low voice. "But you have to make do with me."
He looked at her expression. She must really have strong feelings for him.

OOC: He was just thinking that maybe John was watching the rooms, and just maybe he'd help. So Sinbad would at least give it a try. SO you didn't really miss out on much xD
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 pm

She opened wide her eyes as soon as she listened his voice, leaving her grip on his arm: all the memories appeared fresh in her mind, and the painfull, hurting memories... She bit her lips strongly, feeling the tears rasing again in her eyes... no, i wasn't with her... not anymore... and never again... nevermore...
however she couldn't move, she was still too strenghtless, and she neither tried to hide the blood, but after all probably she wasn't thinking to it...

ooc: now i think that i'll go to bed Razz in my country are almost the 3 a.m. Razz can't wait to continue the rp, i really love rp with you Wink see you tomorrow! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm

{OOC: When I realized how late it was I also went to bed right away. I'm in the same timzone as you, and I had to get up at 8 o'clock v.v I'm so stupid at times xD But now that I'm awake again I'll reply. }

Sinbad looked at her. He could see she was disappointed that it was just him. Not John. Even though he knew it already, it made him a little sad inside.

"I'll be right back."
Sinbad gently placed her on the floor, making sure she wouldn't get hurt.
Then he grabbed two towels and poured some water on them.
He went back to her. She was still warm. He placed one of the moist towels on her forehead. He used the other towel to clean up some up the blood.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 pm

When he placed one of the towel on her forehead she had a chill: it was cold, and then he felt him cleaning up her blood. She wanted to stop him, but she was still too weak and the only thing that she could do was moan a bit and turn a bit away her face.

ooc: aw! I didn't remember that we were in the same timezone! I get so confused with all those timezones XD However... wow! Get up at 8 o'clock! So you slept just... 5 hours!!! It's because of me, sorry!!! But why do you have to get up at 8?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 pm

When he was done cleaning up the blood, he sat down next to her again.
He looked at her pale skin.
"I really hope you'll be alright," he whispered for himself.

{OOC: Naw, don't worry. It's just because I wanted to upload a video before I went to bed. And because lately I haven't been tired in the evening at all.
I had to make my sisters ready and take them to their old day care mother. And soon I will try to pull myself together to pack, because I'm going home to my dorm room later today. }
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:39 am

Meg listened his whisper, but she didn't reply. She already knew that it wouldn't. But why tell it? Why talk about it? As she said, she already thought that talk was useless.
With fatigue she raised to seat on the floor, next to Sinbad
"...i suppose that i have to thank you..." she replied looking elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 am

"Thank me?" he said a bit surprised as he looke at her. "For what?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 am

she didn't reply, just point the wet towel on her head, alluding to the other one too, the one that he used to clean up the blood.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:51 am

"Oh," he said in a low voice and looked at the ground.
"Has it happened before? Coughing blood I mean."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:58 am

she didn't reply once more, she just bit her lower lip and only after a while she nodded, still looking elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 am

Sinbad saw her nodding out of the corner of his eye.
He turned his head and looked at her with a chocked, yet worried expression.
"Do you know why?" he said in a low, cautious voice.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 am

"Does it makes any difference?" she asked with a flat voice: it was one of the few things that she didn't say even to John.
For a second she thought to raise and go in the other room, but... it was just stupid: she couldn't actually escape from there, and Sinbad was an insistent boy and she knew it, in the other room there wasn't even a bed or a pillow, so she couldn't stay more confortable, and, at last, she hadn't the strenght to raise.
"Don't worry, it' not contagious..." she continued after a bit, with the same flat voice
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:15 am

"Well, I guess it's a good thing that it isn't contagious," he said with a little, forced smile.
"But to be honest I'm more worried about you right now. About whether or not it can be cur...." He stopped before he finished the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 am

"I don't think it makes any difference in here, don't you think?" she replied a bit too acid, but as soon as she realized to have been so rude she sighed "Sorry... you're not... strictly required to stay with me right now... i'm... not in a good mood..." she continued, still without looking him: she didn't want be rude this time, she told it just for him, because she was used to be nice and to act her character when she was in company, and to be left alone when she was sick... John was her only exception... well, almost the only one, but however the only really important.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 am

She was probably right. If they died in here, it wouldn't make any difference. But a part of him didn't want to think that it'd just end here.
When she spoke again he looked at her.
"Well, I like being with you... and I don't really mind," he said honest. "But if you'd rather be alone, then I can go in the other room."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 am

"As you prefer..." she replied, bringing the knees to her chest and resting the forehead on them "I'm just... not used to have people around me... in those... situation..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:54 am

"You're not?" he said a bit surprised, though it didn't really surprise him. The way she always acted, pretending she was okay, it was likely to asume that she didn't like other people to see her sick.
"When I was little there would always be a nanny or maid or something to take care of me when I was sick," he said as he stared into the air, recalling the memories.
"It was nice that there was at least someone there. To get you things when you needed them. To tell you stories. Or to just be there so you wasn't all alone."
It made him sad to think that she never had that kind of treatment. Though he wouldn't have minded to have had his mother or father by his side, it was better to have someone than to be all alone in those siturations. That was at least what he thought.
"So if you need anything, just tell me," he said and gave her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a ghost...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next