10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a ghost...

Go down 
+3
Wendy
Sinbad
Megara
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 am

Meg entered in the room and quietly, without a noise, she closed the door behind her. She barely looked around in the room, she barely noticed Sinbad, and however she didn't say a word. Then, walking slowly, she approached a corner of the room and sitted there, the knees to her chest.
The tears were still crossing silently her cheecks, and the smile on her face was disappeared. Actually, she neither seemed the usual Meg, not the Meg that SInbad had known, she was more like her shadow, her ghost... so pale, so silent, and her glance... her glance, that usually avoided to show her real self, now was showing only pain, depression, sadness...
She seemed emptied, destroyed, broken...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 am

( OOC: I don't know if I should be happy to see Meg again, or sad because of what she's been through. I guess I'm most sad right now Sad )

Sinbad didn't notice that Meg entered the room. He was half asleep on the floor. It wasn't until he felt more uncomfortable than usual and he tried to turn around. Then he noticed her.
"Meg...." he whispered, still half asleep. Then he opened his eyes completely and quickly went over to her.
"Meg, what's wrong?" he asked worried.
He had never seen her like this before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:09 am

The tears were still crossing her cheeks, silently, quietly, but it seemed like they would never stop. When Sinbad approached her, she turned away her glance, but it seemed just a pale imitation of the way that she usually tried to hide herself, more similat to an unconditioned reflex than a real attempt to protect herself. After all now, with all her barrels broken, was really impossible hide her feelings, and however she didn't have any more a reason to do it.
"Just me, i suppose..." she replied to his question in a soft and broken whisper.

ooc: awww! Sad i know, but, at least... you can try to comfort her... Wink
well, actually... i don't think it's possible comfort her... but she really needs a friend now... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 am

He was surprised by her answer. Maybe not so much the answer itself, but more by the fact that she answered it. Even if he wasn't quite sure was she meant.
"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:26 am

Looking down, this time she didn't reply, just a sob scrossed her lips, and a painful expression appeared on her face. She led both the hands to cover her face, crying and sobbing. All her body was trembling, and she seemed so helpless...

Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 am

Sinbad wasn't sure what to do. Seeing her like this.... it was so surreal. It wasn't like her.
He put his arm around her to comfort her.
"Well... if you ever need to talk about it... I'll listen."
-... and if not... then I'll just be here...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 am

She didn't move when he put his arms around her, she just continued to cry, to sob
"It was my fault... just my fault... i shouldn't trust him... it was just a game... as always..."
She whispered in the tears and in the sobs in a barely udible and understandable way.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:46 am

Sinbad wasn't sure what she was talking about. Him? But then he remembered. When they spoke on the phone she had been with the villain. Could she be talking about him?
He wasn't sure if he should ask her more about it. He didn't feel like pressuring her. Maybe she'd let him know when she felt ready. Besides, he couldn't understand most of what she was saying right now.
So without saying anything he just caressed her arm with his.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:58 am

Meg didn't continued for a while, just crying and sobbing. Just when the sob started to thin, she found the strenght to raise a bit her glance, and, looking elsewhere with the bitterest and saddest smile ever, she wispered bitter in a more clear way
"You wanted to know how it was the real me, right?"
she sighed, then continued, resting the forehead on her knees "Here i am. You see? This is me. Nothing more then this. Just... nothing...Hope you're enjoying it..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 am

"Maybe there is just a sad, miserable girl underneath right now. But I don't believe that is all there is."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am

"Believe what you want... this is all that remains..." she replied tired, the tears had finally stopped, but she wasn't looking him
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 am

"I'm sorry to hear that is what you think."
He turned his head just a bit and looked at her.
"But if that's really true... well then I guess we just have to add something more. Something a little cheerful, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 am

She shaked quietly and sadly her head, the only thing that she wanted was now with another girl, enjoying someone else, maybe laughing of her naivety, maybe in the bed where they used to sleep together... This thought caused a pang to her heart, and new tears crossed her cheecks.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 am

"I'm sure it'll be alright... somehow..." he said in a low voice.
To be honest he had no idea of what he was saying. What was it he wanted to do? He had no idea. He had no idea how he could help her.
But right now he just wanted to comfort her. Like she had comforted him, whenever he had needed it.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 am

She shaked again her head, and sighed, a sigh full of all her pain
"It won't..." she whispered more to herself than to SInbad, then, this time talking to him, she continued "Do you really wanna help me? So, kill me. Things won't go better. And i'm tired. Really tired. I just wanna see everything end..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 am

Sinbad moved a little away from her because of the chock. He stared at her with his eyes wide open.
"Are you... serious?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 am

"never been more serious." she replied flat, still without looking him. Meanwhile, the effect of the pills was starting to end, and even if she hadn't anymore a so strong fever, she was however still sick, and her skin was starting to burn again...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 am

He kept looking at her. Could she really mean it? Did she really want to die?
"Meg...."
He clenched his hands, closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:17 am

She didn't reply, and once again she didn't look at him. But with the fever that was raising again she felt also the nausea raising...
with fatigue, she raised, leaning to the wall. She tried to run toward the bathroom, but she staggered because of the sickness and almost fell again on the floor...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 am

"Meg," he exclaimed as Meg was about to fall. He quickly stood up. He put his arm under her to support her.
"You need help to get to the bathroom?" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 am

When, after a strong dizziness, Meg found herself in Sinbad's arms, for a second she hoped that those arms were the John's ones. But they weren't. And they'll never be again. How could all this hurt so much?
Meg started again to cry, strenghtless and desperatly, leaning her body on Sinbad's one, tightening her hands on his shirt
"How could i be so stupid? Why had he to do this to me? Like my life didn't suck enough... Like i hadn't suffered enough!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 am

When Meg started crying again, Sinbad put his arms all the way around her and held her close.
"Is it... Jack?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:23 am

"This... this isn't is name... he... he's John..." she replied in tears
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 am

ooc: awww meg come see Wendy :-( *sniffles*
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:55 am

"Oh..." he said a little surprised.
Why had he given a fake name? What was the point? First Villain, then Jack and now John. But all three was the same person. And Sinbad hated him. For so many things that he couldn't even keep track of it anymore.
"John, then...."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:02 am

She continued to cry and sigh, grabbed to Sinbad, without can stop. For twice it seemed like she wanted talk, but she didn't: too many tears, too many sobs. And, after all, to say what? She couldn't even focus on what to say, it was just an incredible and dumb pain.

ooc: @Wendy: awww!!! Thanks hun!!! But, you know... i don't think that now is so simple comfort her... Sad
and the only person that could actually cheer her up doesn't care for her anymore... v.v
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 am

Sinbad continued to try and comfort her. Even though he wasn't sure how to do it.
"I'm sorry he did something to make you feel this way," he said as he thought of what could have happened.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 am

Still grabbed to SInbad, hiding her face between his shoulder and his neck, she laughed bitterly at his phrase, a laugh without any joy.
"Yeah, he... he had done something really evil... he... he made me feel loved... and happy... and important... and..." but she couldn't end the phrase because of new heartbreaking sobs
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 am

"Oh," he exclaimed surprised. That was nothing like what he had expected. He had tortured her. and she didn't seem to care. But now, because of... a broken heart or something. Could that really make her act like this.
"You li..."
No, he had told himself he would stop using the word 'like' instead of 'love'.
"You loved him?" he asked in a tone that was both sad, surprised and confused at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:29 am

She could do nothing more than cry harder, but maybe, in the tears, was possible hear a soft 'Yes'. Yes, she loved him. She still did. An it hurted. Hurted more then the knife, more then the torture... because she was used to those shits, because she have always had her mask, her protection, her barrier, that protected her from the real pain, that made possible pretend that everything was alright. But not anymore. Now that he, pretending to love her, to protect her, undressed her from all her protections, she was absolutely helpless. And in the end, his heartless refuse killed her inside.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 am

"I see..." he said in a sad, low voice.
So that was the kind of guy that she... she... loved.
He hugged her tighter. He could feel the tears coming to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:50 am

She continued to cry for a while, but then still sobbing, she turned a bit away from him "I'm sorry... it's not fair... i'm... sorry... i hadn't to..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 am

"It's alright," he said and pulled her back again.
"I think I kinda know how you are feeling."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 am

When he pulled her back she couldn't do anything but hug him tightly.
She didn't think that he was talking about her, talking about his feelings, after all she really didn't think to could be that important...
"It's just... after a life... like this... be seen in that way... be... loved... it was... too beautiful... and it was just a fake..." she replied sobbing: she needed to talk, she just didn't know with what start, or if she could do it... but if SInbad wanted to know more about her, he couldn't have a better occasion to make questions...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 am

"So you haven't been loved before? Or rather..."
He decided to change his sentence. Because he was well aware that what he had just asked her wasn't true.
".. what I meant was, you haven't felt like you were loved before?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 am

"No..." she barely whispered back, then, still in tears, she continued "Love is a so stupid thing... Antoine was right... Antoine was right about everything..."

ooc: i think that SInbad knows Antoine, since he was the owner of the whore house Razz
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 am

"I kinda agree with you on that," he said with a sad smile.
"Or did... Actually I'm not really sure what to think of it. Though if love do exist, I think 'stupid' covers it pretty well."
He looked at her for a little while.
"But either way... I don't think that's a reason to die. There are other things to life as well."

OOC: Yeah, I think he knows him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:33 am

She sobbed again, turning away from him again just to seat on the floor, then, talking with him with a bitter, sad tone, she replied looking elsewhere
"Other things to live, uh? Like what? Like... Family? Even my father pretended to don't have me as a daughter, and my tutor just... repeated me for all my life that i was... just the daughter of a whore, and so a whore as well... so what ...Teachers? When i was 13 i was raped by one of them. And thanks to him, i started to have sex for marks... with him... with other teachers... and then for money... so, what? What are your reason to live for? ...friends? never had. I was always or despised or used. So honestly, what? I don't have anything. Anyone. I could stay with it since... since some months ago... but now... i just can't... not a big deal however... i'm going to die however... and nobody will miss me... Antoine have surely already found a new whore, a new star... and probably he has already forgotten me... the only person that actually noticed my existence... probably wouldn't even spend a tear for me..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 am

Sinbad sat down beside her as he listened to what she said. He felt so sorry for her. He didn't know what to tell her. What to live for. Even if there was something, it would be hard since she was trapped. He knew that. The situation seemed hopeless.
There was only one thing he could think of.
"I know it probably won't mean anything to you..." he started.
"... but I'd miss you. I wish I could say I'd do anything for you. There was a time where I actually believed that. But I can only do what I'm capable of. And killing you isn't on that list. You might say it's selfish, but I wouldn't be able to bear it."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 am

When Sinbad talked, Meg turned to look him into his eyes: with a sigh she nodded. Ok. It had to be destiny, if there was one. So, she could neither have a quick death. She had to agonize until the end. Fine. She could just hope that the death would come however quickly. She raised her hand to caress his face "It would be so much better for you if you just forget me... " she sighed again, she just didn't know what else to say: she didn't want hurt him, and however she didn't have the strenght to comfort him or anything else. And, with the fever that was raising and her skin that was burning again, it was becoming even more difficult focus on enything
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:15 am

A little laugh crossed his lips. He looked up at the ceiling.
"Believe me, I'm trying. And I'll probably succeed someday. After all, I have Ariel. And I really li... love her... I think. But even so I can't stop caring about you."
He turned his head down and looked at her. She looked worse than before. If that was possible.
Sinbad moved his hand to her forehead.
"Meg, you are burning," he said worried.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 pm

A little smile appeared for a second on her lips when SInbad talked about his love for Ariel "I'm happy for you and the ginger girl, lovely boy..." she was honest, but the pain in her heart erased soon her smile.
When he touched her forehead, noticing that she had the fever, she moved a bit away rudely "I'm fine" she mumbled back: the worst lie ever, since was evidente the coutrary.

ooc: sorry if i reply only now but yesterday was an horrible day ;-;
i had a terrible, terrible headache ;-;
however, since now SInbad is here, in the basament and in the dining room... ehm... would you like continue however, pretending that this is happened before? Razz and in a bit we can stop and say that you're gone Razz (and hopefully that you'll come back soon XD)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 am

Sinbad sighed.
"Don't lie to me Meg. It's evident you are not feeling well."
He looked at her for a little while. Then he went over and took the bottle of water, which was next to the door and the food of the day.
"You should drink something. And then it might be a good idea to get some rest," he said as he sat down next to her again and offered her the water.

{OOC: Don't worry about it. I hope you are feeling better today.
Yeah, Sinbad is all over the place right now. So it'd be great if we could pause this soon, so Sinbad can go on his date and beat up Phoebus, before he gets back again. }
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:05 am

When SInbad offered her the water she simply shaked her head looking elsewhere: no, she wasn't thirsty, and she still had nausea and even the idea to drink made her want to throw up.
"I think that i'll rest now..." she agreed with his second phrase, resting her head against the wall, curling up on herself.
She wasn't tired, actually she didn't feel anything: she was like... emptied...

ooc: Yes, thank you, today i feel so much better! Very Happy
And, yeah XD so i think that now we can pretend that the villain filled the room with the sleeping gas, the next and last action is yours Wink
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 am

[OOC: I feel the pain for Meg, it's sad! Poor thing! T.T]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 am

Sinbad sat and watched her as she fell asleep.
He had never thought he'd see her like this. A part of him wished he could just take her in his arms and then everything would be okay. But he knew that could never be. She didn't love him... And he loved Ariel.
Instead he just hoped that somehow she would find something... someone to make her happy again.
Sinbad looked at the heart on the wall across the room. She just needed someone else to love. Someone who would love her back.
And with that he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:55 am

{ OOC: I was thinking we could start this again, now that my date is over and I'm done in the basement. }

When Sinbad woke up he felt a little dizzy. Had it been a dream? He looked at his hands. No, it happened. He had seen Phoebus rape all those girls, and then he had beaten him up and killed him.
Sinbad looked around the room. He was in room 8 again. He saw Meg sleeping on the floor and crawled over to her. He hoped she had gotten at least a little better since the last time he saw her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 am

Meg was still lying on the floor, curled up on herself, she wasn't moving but she wasn't even sleeping. Here eyes were open, and the sad, empty expression hadn't left them. She was feeling even worse than when Sinbad had gone, and the fever was rasing: even if it still wasn't a worrying level, it was however high enough to cause her dizziness. And the fact that she hadn't eat anything in more than 2 days didn't help: as long as she stayed with John she had eaten, not that she has started to like it, he did it just for him... but now... now she had no longer a reason to do it...

ooc: perfect Very Happy
and if Sinbad wants... he can talk about Phebus with her... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 am

When Sinbad got closer he realized that Meg wasn't sleeping at all.
He sat next to her and looked at her with a worried expression.
"How are you feeling?" he asked in a low voice.

OOC: Yay ^^
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:44 am

"Fine" she whispered back to him, a lie, obviously a lie: her eyes was shining because of the fever, and her forehead was burning. But she didn't want to say it. Why talk about it, however? There wasn't a way to solve the problem, nor a reason to try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like a ghost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a ghost...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next