10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]

Go down 
+7
Jasmine
xLilo
Cinderella
Sinbad
Pocahontas
Odette
Villain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] Empty
PostSubject: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 am

[OOC: This takes place before Halloween, I have simply just not had the time to start this before now.]

A group of people were standing in a circle with rocks lying by their feet. The message on the not in front of Odette's feet was clear. Either they did this... or they all died from the electric collars around their necks.
In the middle of the circle, Jane was burried to her shoulders in dirt, impossible for her to move.
Stoning. One of the worst, most horrible deaths there were.
But they were forced to do it.

[OOC: People in the garden:

- Jane
- Jasmine
- Odette
- Sinbad
- Cinderella
- Pocahontas
- Anastasia
- Lilo

You will all have to throw at least one stone for you to survive, and in the end she will have to be dead. That are the rules listed on the note in front of Odette.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Odette ignored everyone else around her, her eyes fixed on Jane for the moment, well what she could see of her anyway.
She felt the familiar pressure against her neck and reached up to touch the collar around it.
When Jane's gaze locked with hers, she looked down at her feet, unable to look at her frightened expression for too long.

Odette tilted her head slightly when she saw a rock and a note at her feet. She bent down and picked them both up, reading the note silently to herself as she stood up again.
She looked from the note, to the rock, to Jane and back again. She did this for a few minutes, hesitating as she re-read the note before looking up and staring at the faces around her.
She had to do what the note said otherwise they'd all die, maybe she should have told the others what it said before she did what she did next. But surely they'd think the same way as her .. they wouldn't sacrifice all of their lives just for one, would they?

Odette threw the rock up in the air a little, staring at it as it fell back into her palm.
She turned back to Jane but before she could back out, she threw the rock at her, hitting her forehead.
She gripped the note tightly in her hand as she watched the blood start to drip down her left eye from the large cut that was now on her skin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:45 pm

[[OOC SERIOUSLY!? STOP PUTTING ME IN THESE THINGS DX! STOOOOP ITTTTT!!!!! XD]]

Pocahontas woke up, looking around as she saw a woman's head poking out from the ground. Though she had woke up to watch Odette throw a rock at her. Her eyes examined what would happened, she crawled to Odette and grabbed the note from her head, reading it..

The woman's name was: Jane.

And they had to stone her to death or she would die. Though Pocahontas did know Jane, but she had only talked to her once. But, the woman had yelled at her. And her talk with her wasn't great. And she surely wasn't going to risk her life just for one life. She gave the note back to Odette.

She took a big sigh, grabbing a rock, throwing it at Jane's neck. Cutting the side of it, watching the blood trickle down her neck. Her eyes just stared at her, waiting for more people to throw rocks at her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Sinbad looked around. What was it with this weird setup?
He noticed the rocks by everyone's feet. And then he noticed the head in the middle. A girl, he didn't remember to have seen in here before. What was this?
The collars usually meant that someone would die, and he didn't want that.
He looked confused around for a long while. He noticed that Odette had a little note on her rock, but in that moment he was more focused on the girl in the middle of the circle. Why was she buried like that?
Suddenly a rock hit the girl's forehead. He looked in the direction it came from, looked at Odette.
"Odette, what are you doing?" he exclaimed slightly shocked. He hadn't expected something like that to happen so sudden.
She showed him the note in her hand. He took it and read it inside his head. While he did so, he saw another person throw a rock from the corner of his eye.
"We... uhm..." He gulped. "It says we have to throw rocks at her, until she... dies.. or we'll all die," he said out loud. He looked up at the people around him, then at the girl in the middle, then back at the note.
It was one person, or all of the other. And he didn't even know that girl. He wouldn't let Cinderella or Odette, or so many other people get killed to save one random person.
He picked up the stone in front of him and felt it in his hand. If she was going to die, then it'd be better for her to die as quickly as possible. No need to drag out the pain. The harder he could throw it, the more damage it would cause.
“Sorry,” he whispered for himself before he threw the rock as hard as he could at the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 pm

{OOC: Sad}

Cinderella woke up and shook her head, trying to get rid of the feeling from being gassed. She heard something hit something and a groan of a woman. She looked up just in time to see a rock hit Jane, who was buried up to her chin, in the head.

Her eyes widened. She immediately stood up and ran towards her. "Stop! What are you doing!?" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Sinbad turned his head away from the girl buried in the ground. He couldn't bear look at her. As he did so he noticed that Cinderella was about to run to the girl.
He ran after her and put his arms around her to hold her back.
"Calm down, calm down," he said, lowering his voice while doing so.
"We... we have to," he said in a voice filled with regret. "It's one person or all of us. Do you understand?" he said in as calm a voice as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Cinderella struggled in his arms. "No, no, no! We can't! I can't!" She said, her blue eyes wide with fear, her face looking so pale.

"She's a good person! We can't! I can't kill her!" She said, struggling harder, tears falling from her eyes.

When he said that it was either her or all of them, she stopped, breathing hard. She looked up at him with wide, fearful eyes. "I-I can't kill..." She said, in a small meek voice as tears continued to fall down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 pm

"I understand," he said and looked at her.
"It's not an easy thing to do. But if you don't do it now, she'll probably just die when we all die. And there's no need to make her suffer. It'd be better to just get over with," he said, trying his best to convince her to throw the stone.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Her eyes were still wide as he spoke. Suddenly, she hugged him, scared out of her mind. "I'm so scared, Sinbad..." She whispered, her tone full of fear.

She held onto him for a moment, before looking around at the room, seeing all the lives before her. She then turned her gaze back to Jane.

She let out a tiny sob as she and Jane shared a look.

That one look spoke volumes.

She picked up the rock, shaking. Tears did not stopping as she stood up to her full height.

"I'm so sorry..." She whispered. "May God keep you safe..." She whispered, watching Jane close her eyes, awaiting the blow.

Cinderella threw the rock as hard as she could and immediately fell to her knees once the rock left her hand.

She didn't look up when she heard a sickening thunk as the rock made contact with Jane's skull.

"I'm so sorry..." She sobbed out, hugging herself as she practically laid on the ground in tears.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Lilo sat on the ground and looked at the others. She listened carefully as the strange man said that they had to kill Jane or they would die. A little sigh came out of her mouth. That wasn't a really nice death. Her glance fell on the rock laying at her feet. She tried to calm herself down. Jane was like a mother to her. They had some difficulties but still...

The sobbing of a woman Lilo didn't know took her back into reality. She shook her head and took the stone.

"It was easier doing it at my own body...", she mumbled softly. "Do you remember Janey?"

She knew she had to throw it but first walked to Jane. It didn't matter to her if she was getting punished for that but she wanted to say goodbye. Lilo walked in front of Jane and caressed her cheek.

"Sleep well almost mother."

She run away in a corner and throw the stone at Jane with all her strength and courage. Lilo heard the cracking sound as the stone found his target. Tears started to flow down her cheeks, but she didn't care. Jane was someone special for her. If there would be every other person, except Jasmine, in this room laying there in the middle she wouldn't care. She turned around staring at the wall.

"It's past now."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:40 pm

She starred at the others. Sinbad.. Cinderella.. Pocahontas...Lilo..Odette. It seemed like a meeting of friends and enemy's. Seeing Cinderella cry "It's one person or all of us. Do you understand?"
She touched the collar arround her neck. Starring at the stone.

She picked it up. Looking at the woman who bleeded allready. She threw the stone with barley any strength.
It hit her. Jasmine turned her back to the woman. She starred at Cinderella who stil seemed to be crying.
Jasmine didn't know this woman. But it was cruel to kill her this way.

She saw the big tree she once woke up under. Sitting against it. Just starring. Until her gaze met Poca's.
She held her eyes there. Would Thrax have said anything?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:50 am

Pocahontas looked at Jasmine, remembering how Thrax told her that he loved her with his heart. Her eyes stayed on Jasmine's until she looked away, getting up as she walked towards Cinderella. She wrapped her arms around her, "Shh, It's okay Cinderella.." Her head laid on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:00 am

Anastasia looked down to the note by Odette's feet and read it.

I don't even know this girl. How could I do something like this to someone? - she thought to herself. She didn't want to end some innocent girls life.

She waited awhile, she didn't want to be the first to throw it... if she decided to. While she waited, she stood there with the rock in her hand and just looked at it. Then she heard the sound of stones hitting the ground. She looked over and saw that Sinbad, Cindy, and Lilo had all thrown it... all people she knew. Staring at the stone again, she didn't know what to do. She knew her life was on the line but the thought of killing an innocent woman would always haunt her.

For another second she looked at the stone, closed her eyes, and threw it right at the girl's face hitting her right below the eye. She opened her eyes as she heard the crack of the stone and then shut them quickly, feeling a single tear shed down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:25 am

Cinderella clinged to Pocahontas as she cried. She couldn't believe what John had just forced her to do.

She hated him even more now...

{OOC: >.> I'd hate a guy to if he forced me to kill someone -_- Who knows what will happen? *-*}
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:14 am

Lilo looked at all those womens that cried. She tilted her head and sighed. Why did they cry? They can't change the past. They can't change what happened. Lilo was sad too, but it won't change anything if she cries and swears.

"Why are you crying? Can you change the past?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:16 am

Cinderella looked up when she heard a little girl's voice. She looked at the little and tried to control her sobs.

"Be-because... Jane was my fr-friend... A-and I've never had to ki-kill anyone before..." She stuttered out, her tears still falling down her face.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:21 am

Lilo sighed. "She was like a mother to me. I really liked her. We had some difficulties in believing how the world is, but we cared for each other. I feel a hole inside my heart too, but crying doesn't help. You better learn to lock you emotions away if you want to survive. Or you'll be the next who's killed."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 am

xLilo wrote:
Lilo sighed. "She was like a mother to me. I really liked her. We had some difficulties in believing how the world is, but we cared for each other. I feel a hole inside my heart too, but crying doesn't help. You better learn to lock you emotions away if you want to survive. Or you'll be the next who's killed."

OOC: Oh Lilo, always so blunt, so harsh, yet so wise.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 am

(OOC: @Aladdin That's just me XD)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:26 am

[OOC: @Lilo I know, and that's why I love you XD]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

(OOC: @Aladdin: Embarassed I love you too! <3)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 am

Cinderella stared at the little girl in shock. How could this little sound so much like an adult who's had so much happened to her.

"You've... You've had a lot happen to you, haven't you?" She asked, looking at her sadly. She looked away from her. "You're probably right... Nothing good could ever come from this place..." She said, her expression turning into one that held no emotion, her tears finally stopping.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 am

"Uhm... yeah... kinda...", Lilo looked sadly on her hands then back to Cinderella and smiled. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 am

Cinderella looked at her and gave her a little smile. "You seem very strong. I'm Cinderella." She said, reaching out her hand for the little girl to shake.

"I think I was about to be roomed with you and Jane when we were gassed before we could actually meet..." She said, vaguely remembering.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 am

Lilo tilted her head. "Uhm... I think I can remember you. I'm Lilo, nice to meet you.", Lilo stood up and took Cinderella's hand. "I don't think I'm strong. I'm just doing what I was taught to do."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 am

"Nice to meet you too, Lilo." Cinderella said, smiling as they shook hands. "Well, you try to not let your emotions cloud your better judgment... I think that takes a lot of emotional strength..." She said, both admiring and feeling sad for Lilo.

She was forced to grow up too fast...

"How old are you, Lilo?" She asked, tilting her head slightly at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:48 am

Lilo giggled. "I normally hate Blondes...", her view fell fast on Odette and then back to Cinderella. "But I think I like you although you're crying that fast. I'm seven, why?", she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Cinderella laughed a little. "To be honest, I wasn't a fan of my blonde hair when I was younger. I had always wished for my father's black hair." She said, laughing lightly.

"Well, my hormones are a little crazy right now because I'm pregnant, and as I've never been really good with death either..." She said, softly.

"Seven, huh? I was just curious, you're so young. I hope you get a chance to get out of here, you deserve to live a good life..." She said, hating that there was a child in a place like this, even if she had actually done anything, she was still a child.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:40 am

ÔOC: .... I miss my little Lilo xD
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:31 am

(OOC @Eric: I miss you too! Sad And I looked we can TTW if you like! Smile We can hear each other barely but we can ^-^)

Lilo laughed. "Then your a Blonde with a soul of a dark-haired. That's nice! You're pregnant?", Lilo looked worried. "It wouldn't be good having more babies around here... Aaron worried me a lot. If yours would worry me too I get crazy."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:31 am

Cinderella laughed. "I'm glad you think so. Yes, I am and I know what you mean... I hope that Villain doesn't let anything happen to my baby..." She said, softly, rubbing her stomach.

"You met Aaron? I hear he has his mother's eyes." She said, thinking about Esmeralda and feeling sad about now losing two friends.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:50 am

"Yes he has... He's so sweet!", Lilo smiled. "When will the baby be born?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:52 am

"I'm sure he is. He has sweet parents." She said, smiling.

"Hmm..." Cinderella said, tilting her head in thought. "That's a good question..." She said, before counting the months in her head. "I think... around March..." She said, after thinking it over in her head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:53 am

Lilo's eyes shined. "My birthday is in March!"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:49 am

ooc: yay Cindy I wanna meet your baby!!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 am

{OOC: @Wendy She hasn't been born yet XD}

"Really?" Cinderella asked, smiling. "Maybe he or she will be born on your birthday and you can share a birthday." She said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:45 pm

"That would be funny.", Lilo giggled. "So... Why are your here? Can I ask what's your sin?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Cinderella sighed. "Well, now it's help in murdering a woman... But I have no idea what I've done to be here. When he gave out those folders he said my sin was "Stupidity"." She said, with a shrug.

She sighed. "I've talked to him before... I doubt this is true, but he told me he kidnapped me because of my husband... Because of what my husband had done..." She said, glancing up at Sinbad, before looking back at Lilo. "He didn't want me to go looking for him, so he kidnapped me instead... But who knows if that's the truth..." She said, clinching her fist a little at the memory.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 am

Lilo tilted her head. "He is mysterious. But why are you stupid? You don't look like that. Maybe because you're a Blonde?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:34 am

Cinderella laughed a little at what she said. "Maybe? I have no idea." She stated, smiling at Lilo.

"What about you? Why are you here, Lilo?" She asked, titling her head at little at her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 am

Lilo tilted her head near Cinderella and whispered. "I'm here because I killed women."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Cinderella looked at her in complete shock.

"...I'm just doing what I was taught to do."

Her eyebrows raised in realization at what Lilo was taught to do...

She pulled her in for a hug, thinking about how horrible it was for a child to be taught to kill.

After a moment she pulled back. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself..."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Lilo was surprised as she got hugged. She liked it. Hugs of woman are soft and warm. "It's okay. That's what everyone did when I told them what my sin is. But why... Why is it that horrible? I had a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 am

[OOC: I love how a woman just died right in front of your eyes and you two are chatting like nothing ever happened xD Goes to show how distant you get in a place like that... >.>]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:57 am

(OOC: @Villain: I did nothing wrong. Lilo is used to it... Seems like she made Cinderella forget what happened. *lol*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]   Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH] Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Fashioned Execution [JANE'S DEATH]
Page 1 of 1