10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

[TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend Empty
PostSubject: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:38 am

Sinbad sat with his back against the wall. He didn't know what to do, and he didn't feel sleepy at all.
He just sat and stared at the ceiling.
Suddenly he noticed some noises coming from the other side of the wall. 2 girls. And he immediately noticed that one of them belonged to Odette. The other one... He was quite sure he had heard it before, but he couldn't put his finger on it.
He turned half around and knocked on the wall.
"Hey, you wanna talk a little?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 am

Pocahontas heard a familiar male voice, though she couldn't quite remember who it was. She looked at Odette, walking to the door, "Um, hi. My name is Pocahontas and yeah it'll be nice to talk." She sighed almost, feeling weird a little due to the voice sounded like someone she had punched..Pocahontas turned to Odette, signalling her to come over here.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Odette wanted to stay at the other side of the room as soon as she recognised the voice, but when Pocahontas signalled to her, she reluctantly walked towards her.
When she reached the wall she slid down it and sat silently on the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 pm

When he heard her name, he remembered where he had heard her voice before.
"Oh hey Pocahontas. It's me, Sinbad. We met at the masquerade."
He paused for a little while.
"Are you roomed with Odette? I thought I heard her voice in there as well."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Pocahontas smiled, remembering Sinbad, "Hey Sinbad, and I remember..Sorry again for punching you." She laughed, hoping he would also, "And yes, yes I am roomed with her. She seems to be doing better.." She looked at Odette and smiled at her, whispering to her, "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:10 pm

She continued to sit in silence, listening but not really paying much attention to what they were saying as all she could think about was what Pocahontas had told her about Ariel.

When Pocahontas asked her if she was ok, she slowly shook her head .. how could she be ok when she knew how devastated Sinbad would be when he found out that Ariel was dead ..
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:37 am

"Don't worry about it. The color disappeared soon after," he joked and laughed slightly.
He smiled when he heard Odette seemed to be better.
"I'm really happy to hear that. I was quite worried about her after... uhm, yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 am

"Yeah, same here..And it looks like she seems to be healing..I'm just glad she is away from that woman.." Though it hit her a little, that Sinbad was her boyfriend, but she was pretending like she didn't even know. Which made it harder for Sinbad to tell she was lying..
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 am

She looked at Pocahontas when she spoke, it didn't look like she was going to tell him .. not yet anyway and she was somewhat relieved by that thought.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:03 am

"Yeah," he said in a low voice, not even sure if they could hear it on the other side.
"It's best if they never see eachother again. I'm sure Odette is lucky for having you there to help her."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 am

Pocahontas smiled, "Yeah, I'm glad to have her as a friend also..She is so sweet to me..If anything else happens to her..I might murder." She laughed in a jokingly way, making sure Sinbad thought it was a joke. She hugged Odette softly.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 am

Odette leant against her shoulder when she hugged her. Hearing her joke like that made her feel so guilty and she couldn't help but tear up, knowing that the two of them were the only ones that knew the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:40 am

Sinbad laughed by what he thought was a joke.
"I really wouldn't want to have you as my enemy. I feel bad for any person who gets in your way. you do have a pretty good punch," he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 am

Pocahontas laughed, "Trust me my punches are the only thing I do that doesn't hurt a lot." Her voice showed off pride, laughing to herself also..Remembering Ariel's lifeless face.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:03 am

'Why did you punch him?' she asked, finally speaking up as she stared at the wall opposite her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:58 am

He laughed slightly by her comment.
He stopped when he heard Odettes voice. Instead he just smiled. He had wondered why she hadn't said anything, if she was even near the wall. So it was nice to get confirmed.
He waited in silence to hear what Pocahontas would answer.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Pocahontas bit her lip, looking at Odette, "He fought with Jasmine at the Masquerade, and He pushed her down and me not liking that punched him in the face. But, we are okay now, I apologized." She looked back to the wall, looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:19 pm

A fight? There didn't seem to be any point in asking what it was about since they seemed to have put it behind them.

'You went to a masquerade? When did that happen?' she asked, wondering where she could have been while that was taking place.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Sinbad listened to Pocahontas explanation.
"Yeah, it's over now, Odette. And besides, I understand why she did it. I mean, if someone attacked you or Ariel or someone, then I would also be really pissed." He said it half jokingly, even though he was serious about what he said.

He thought about Odettes question aobut the masquerade. "The masquerade took place a little while before I visited you at the Villains place."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Pocahontas kinda went a little silent, remembering Sinbad didn't know about her little killing spree..Though she would understand when he WOULD find out..He'd be pretty pissed but, she wasn't going to let the awkwardness show. She looked at Odette, grabbing her hand gently, "And it started I think two days after what Ariel did to you." She squeezed her hand, "But, I'm glad your safe..And I'm really grateful to John that he helped you..And I'm assuming you both know his name huh? Especially you Sinbad, after all Cindy is pregnant with his child.." Her eyes went to Odette's, showing her she wasn't upset. That she knew he was probably just playing with her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:35 pm

She smiled to herself at Sinbad's words, suddenly looking at Pocahontas with a worried expression when she remembered what might happen to her if he ever found out what she did to Ariel. She shook her head quickly, there's no point in thinking about that now .. what could she do to stop anything from happening anyway?

'So, I guess it was around the time I was in hos ..' she stopped, now wasn't the time to think about that either ..

'I'm grateful too,' Odette said with a small smile before laughing lightly, 'though Sinbad did a pretty ok job of helping me as well.'

She watched Pocahontas for a while, 'yeah, I know his name ..' she said slowly, as well as a few of the other ones he likes to use ..
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:00 am

Anya had been listening to everything. Leaning against the bathroom wall. She still didn't feel good. And she was still in shock about being pregnant
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:19 am

Sinbad laughed a little by Odette's comment. An okay job. What a nice way to put it.

"Yeah, John seems to be the name he goes by most often." He thought about it. "He always seem to go by something starting with a J," he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend   [TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend Empty

Back to top Go down

[TTW between room 3 and 5] Talking with a dumb blonde and her friend
Page 1 of 1