10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

[[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. Empty
PostSubject: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Pocahontas had acted like she was sleeping, getting up as she heard Thrax sleeping. She went into the bathroom, closing the door. When she went to turn on the bath she heard something, like a door opening. It was coming from behind the wall. She turned walking to it, "Hello?" She said, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Getting up, Eric turned to the voice which he heard. Jasmine was near the wall. Eric looked at her, but she didn't seem to have to realize that he had woken up. Slowly, he went to the bathroom, closing silently the door behind him.
He was going to remove his clothes, when suddenly, a small voice got through the wall. The hand on his belt, Eric recognized immediately.
Later for the shower.
He approached the wall.
-Poca? It's me.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Pocahontas realized the voice, Eric, "Hey Eric." Her voice was soft, it was clear something happened. And she wasn't sure if Eric knew about what she did. There was so much guilt in her, but the fear was worse..The fear of him disappointed in her..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Sitting down, back to the wall, Eric crossed the hand in his hair.
- You know, that pleased me to see you, he says suddenly. To see you again. You know, you didn't change physically. Always so pretty. And always so demonstrative.
He had a laughter, before sighing.
- Even your voice is too demonstrative. Or then I know you too much.
Turning the head, he took a soft voice.
-Poca. Dragonfly. Say me.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Pocahontas smiled, "I was so happy to see you again. I just hate that it had to end so soon..Though, I'm happy I get to talk to you through the wall." She then blushed, looking away from the wall a little, "And there you go again with the compliments." She laughed lightly, "Thank you Eric, your still handsome as ever." Pocahontas's smile slowly faded away the moment Eric caught onto her sad voice. She looked down, "I did something..Something I regret.."

[[OOC I REALLLY hope I didn't misunderstand ANYTHING XDD I haven't gone to bed. I have a stomach ache XD]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 pm

This time, Eric put his head against the wall. Hear her voice so sad make him rememebered of some sad memories. He sighed. Why thus persons that he loved most must always suffer? He could believe that it was his fault.
He shook his head. He had too much suffered of these thought.
-Poca, you sweared me that you never forget that you are a good person. Please keep this promise.
He took the face between the hands.
- What have you make that you regret so much?

OOC: Poca's like Eric's sister for him, so yes, he can tell her that she's pretty xD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 pm

[[OOC I don't care XDD I like him calling her pretty. xD]]

"I promise, Eric. I won't break the promise..I promise." Her voice picked up a little bit, the only time it didn't was when he asked her what did she do, "I..I went in between Thrax and Jasmine..And If that isn't a good enough hint....I..." Why couldn't she spit it out, taking a deep breathe she spoke, "I..I made love with Thrax..I..I..Don't be upset with me, Scorpio... Please.. It didn't even..It didn't even mean anything...Apparently.." The guilt went into her voice as she spoke about what she had done..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Eric fixed a point on the celling. He knew how much she felt bad, he also knew what she was afraid. That he judges her. That he offends her.
At least, she feel bad.
- I'm not uspet, Dragonfly, I swear. I know how much here, everything can change, meanings, acts. You are strong. But a mere nothing can break us. Poca, listen me. I am sorry. I would really like .... I would like that I could make something for make you stop suffering. Make you find the peace. But I don't believe that we can here. Poca. I...
He stopped. He had the impression to pronounce empty, hollow words. Nevertheless he really thought of them.
- Why did you sleep with him? He asked finally. Do you love him? Did you love him over the moment?

OOC: I'm gonna eat sweetie, sorry, I probably can't go back before the evening Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Pocahontas listened to his words, staying quiet. She was going to let him talk before she would respond. Listening to his words made her feel better, but the moment he asked the question she looked down, "To be honest..I do love him, I still love him and for some odd reason I can't get over him. I still wear the necklace he gave me two years ago..And when we were just talking and he reminded me something he use to tell me all the time...I forgot about Jasmine and pretended he was mine..And I made the first move..And then it happen, but.." She laughed softly but, weakly, "He managed to scream Jasmine's name in the middle of it..Which made me remember her.." Pocahontas started to shake, "So, I guess he just went a long with it....To make me happy...He was thinking of her the whole time.." She suddenly stopped speaking, looking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 pm

[[OOC Okie dokie my Scorpio ^^ <3 Take your time <3 I'll be waiting whenever you come back on 8D!]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 am

Eric crossed the hand in his hair. Second time. Then a last one.
-Poca, I am sorry. I would like so much could make, I would say something who can help you to feel better. Really.
There was a silence, because he didn't know what to say suddenly. To be sorry helped not at all. He sighed, putting the forehead against his knees. Regrettably, the words of Poca he remind Anya, and Sinbad. He would have so wanted to be able to say to her that he forgave her but... If he said that, he forgave Sinbad also. And that, he clearly couldn't.
Even if he loved Pocahontas with all his heart.
-I'm sorry, he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:41 am

Pocahontas listened to him, looking down she felt horrible. She then looked back to the wall, "It's okay, It's something I'm going to have to live with..I just wished I didn't do it.." Her voice was silent for a while, sitting in the bathroom, looking at the bathroom.

[[OOC Sorry for short reply, leaving soon due to I'm going to my mom's house and going to ride a ferry/boat]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 pm

The forehead always on the knees, Eric sighed. Live with. There was so of things with whom he had to live.
-Poca, he say suddenly, you remember? When I came in your tribe? It's crazy like how I miss it. It was so... Natural.
He didn't know why he spoke about that. He just wanna say it.

OOC: I'M BAAACK! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:37 am

[[OOC ERIC 8D! MY SCORPIO! -TACKLE HUGS- Very Happy ]]

Pocahontas looked away from the walls slowly, looking at the wall as she heard Eric speak, "Yeah, I remember.." She listened him to speak once again, "I miss it to, everything seemed so peaceful there..I didn't expect anyone to find us there..Yet, only you and Thrax were able to find it..And..The Villain.." Her voice got soft at the end, remembering the fight that happened before she got captured.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 am

OOC: Ouch! Tackles! xD

Eric sighed, crossing the hand in his hair to calm down.
- It was so peaceful... Poca, I am so sorry that he found you because of me. It's my fault. Excuse me.
Eric closed eyes. He might have woken up there is little, he was always tired. The lack of notion of time, doubtless.
-I want to kill him...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:25 am

Pocahontas looked away from the wall, "It's okay..It's not your fault..It's never you fault.." She then heard him go silent, making her remember about his shower, "Well..Go take your shower, we'll talk later. Okay? Plus I need a shower to." She laughed a bit..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:45 am

Eric sighed.
-You always try to protect me, it's... Cute. But this time, it's not true. It's my fault.
He sighed one more time.
-But, yes, I need a shower too. Talk later?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:47 am

Pocahontas smiled, "I will always try to protect you..No matter what.." She smiled, "And yes we will talk later..I love you big brother.."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:48 am

He had a smile. His third little sister.
-It's okay, pretty girl. I love you too. Take care of you. Please.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:52 am

"I will..As long as you do the same.." She smiled, "Bye.." She got up, walking to the bathtub.

[[OOC And the topic after this is..Why do you love someone..When the person doesn't love you. ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..   [[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend.. Empty

Back to top Go down

[[TTW w/ Room 3]] When you need a friend..
Page 1 of 1