10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I guess I'm under drugs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

I guess I'm under drugs Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Lilo's eyes flutter. She moaned. Damn. A headache. She wrapped her arms around her head and tried to ignore the ache. Something was wrong with this sleeping gas. The first times she never got a headache. Or was it because she started to change? She bit her lip. NEVER! Lilo carefully opened her eyes. It was dark. She blinked and then remembered she put her arms in front of her head. She started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:02 am

Thrax woke up. The gas totally knocked him out this time. He rarely got headaches, but right now he had a painful one. He leaned against the wall for support. He scanned the room. Again there was nothing, but then he noticed a little girl in the corner. "Hey I'm Thrax, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:57 am

Lilo was still giggling as she sat up and looked at the man in front of her. She smiled. "I'm Lilo. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 am

He smiled, "Well I'm Thrax. And I'm fine. Why are you giggling may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 am

"I don't now. I have a headache from the sleeping gas. That's the reason maybe.", Lilo tilted her head and rubbed it with her hand. "I don't know why I get these right now. The first times I didn't get one after room switching..." She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 am

"Ya me to. This is the first time I have ever had a headache." He stretched and asked, "So what's your story?" Before she could answer the tv switched on. It was a news report. They were talking about a couple that went missing a half a year ago. There was a mother crying, and everyone looked very desperate and sad. When the report was over the tv shut off. "Well that was weird..."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:48 am

"Mmh... A missing couple. If they are here too? I think nobody would miss me... The two persons I love the most are here.", she smiled. "And everyone else that means a lot to me are here too... Would someone miss you Thrax?", she looked at him wondering.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:06 am

He shook his head, "Well my sister probably would, but I haven't seen her in years. But I'm in the same boat as you. Everyone I really care about is here. I didn't have many friends back in the real world, so here is like a second home." He laughed a little, "Its werid, but in all honesty, this place isn't half bad," Without all the drama.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 am

Lilo laughed. "Yeah. All the games here are fun. Well... most of them."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:10 am

He looked at her kind of puzzled, "What do you mean? I've only been in one game and it was.... Terrible."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:12 am

"Really? What kind of game?", Lilo looked at him curious.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:16 am

"It was called trickstar or something like that. This young girl died. She got stabbed in the neck with this collar thing. It was weird to watch. What games were you in?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:27 am

Lilo tilted her head. "Mmh.. Let me think... One was named "Villain says", it was funny and annoying at the same time. I met my big brothers again in this game. And the second one... I had to kill a woman.", she sighed. "I wish he would have visited me after that game..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:36 am

He was surprised when she said she killed someone, "Well how did you kill her may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 am

"I had a nice talk with John and he gave me a little glass bottle.", Lilo smiled. "He made it to easy.", this time she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 am

He looked at her kinda crossed. Then he remembered what Jasmine told him. "was this woman's name Esmerelda?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:40 am

Lilo nodded. "Yes. I met her fiancé after that... He's really cute.", she started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 am

Thrax smiled. Not showing his hurt when she brought up Aladdin. "Well thats cool. When were you guys roomed together."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 am

"Two rooms before I met you. He was really mad at me. But I met Jasmine in this room too!", her eyes began to shine.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:14 am

He saw her expression change when she brought up Jasmine, "Ya Jasmine is pretty terrific huh?" he smiled remembering all the fun times with her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 am

"Yeah, she is. I'm happy I found her again. How close are you two?", she looked at him curious.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 pm

He tensed up, "Well She is actually my girlfriend, but are relationship is kinda on the rocks. So lets not talk about it," he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:23 am

"You two are together?", Lilo was surprised. "Aww... Why? I want to know!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:28 am

He sighed, "Just a lot has happened thats all," he smiled, "but I'm sure we will work things out," I hope.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:32 am

"I want to know what happened! Can't you tell me?", Lilo looked at Thrax with big round puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:37 am

"Just some drama. thats all." he smiled. He looked around the room desperate trying to find to switch the topic. He notcied the food in the corner. "Hey whats that food?" he asked. He started walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:43 am

Lilo pouted. "Why can't you tell me?"

She looked at the food and tilted her head. "A new game?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:47 am

He looked down at the food, "Looks like scones and tea. I guess we haft to guess what country were eating from. My first thought is England, what about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:52 am

Lilo nodded slowly. She crawled to Thrax and the food. "May I have some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 am

He smiled, "Of course you can." He gave her a tea cup filled with tea, "Would you like a scone? I think they're blueberry."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 am

Lilo took the tea and scone carefully from Thrax. She took a sip and grimaced. It was hot.
"Can you now tell me how the drama began?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:38 am

he poured himself a glass, "Well take a seat, this is going to be long." They both sat down on the floor, "Well you see Lilo, I met Pocahaontas before I came here. I was ead over heels in love with her, but just never told her. Then I came here and met Jasmine. Jasmine help me find myself again, and I fell for her. I told Poca I loved Jas and then I found out Poca loved me as well. So then I had to decide between the two people I love the most. In the end I chose Jas, and I am still happy I chose her. I love her."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 am

"And if she would leave you?", Lilo took a sip again. "That tasters good!", she smiled. Her thoughts went away and she kept daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 am

"I would be heart broken...." he mumbled, "This is good!" He smiled. Then noticed the meat pie, "Hey looks like we have a pie to!"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 am

Lilo looked at the pie. "Mmh... First we get only water and bread and now that?", she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 am

"well we haft to make a guess on what country were from... Or no food. So where do you think are food is from?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:41 am

Lilo thought. "I don't know... I'm not a traveler... There are two countries that might be possible... But I can't say. What do you think?", she looked at him questioning.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 am

He thought for a second, "I think the UK personally, but I'm not sure. I've traveled a lot, but never there."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:16 am

"Mmh...", Lilo shook her head from side to side. "I think it's Australia or New Zealand. But I don't know which one I prefer..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:20 am

He looked at her kind of puzzled, "why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 am

"I knew that Tzip told me that in the UK they're eating steak pie. And this is meat pie...", Lilo sighed. "I remember she said there is something similar in Australia and New Zealand. She never told me the name and I never traveled so far, but...", Lilo lifted her head and looked at Thrax. "If you're really sure it's UK, I'm okay with your suggestion. Then we should take it."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 am

"well if we get it wrong, were both screwed. But who's Tzip?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:36 am

Lilo nodded slowly. "Tzipporah, called Tzip, is my mother, best friend and big sister.", Lilo smiled. "She cared for me since I'm in this... crazy family. Tzip was the one who told me that it's too dangerous for a little child being a murderer and left our home with me to raise me up as a normal child."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:41 am

"Is she your actual mother? Do you know what happened to her?" He was interested into hearing what happened to Tzip. Lilo was very interesting, and the person who practically raised her must be interesting to.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:47 am

Lilo shook her head. "No she isn't my real mother. Her parents got killed from the same man who killed my parents."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:06 am

He was kind of stunned, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But thats good you to found each other. Where did you two run off to?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 am

"Mmh... We're living here and there... She thinks if we're too long on one place he might catch us and kill her and bring me back with him. I don't know... Sometimes I want to go back. But with Jasmine... I want to stay with her too. Or John. I really like him.", she smiled sadly. "I kinda miss him."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:25 am

He herd her say John's name. He didn't know who he was. "Who's John? Another prisoner?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Lilo giggled. "John is the villain, silly."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 am

He was surprised, "Oh I never knew his actually name before. John... what a common name... Well what did you to do the last time you saw each other?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm under drugs   I guess I'm under drugs Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess I'm under drugs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next