10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, I guess this is goodbye.

Go down 
+7
Odette
Sinbad
Ariel
Jasmine
Jane
Cinderella
Kida
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

So, I guess this is goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 am

I really loved the time I spent in this RP and all the interactions that I've had. I don't think I could take a new character because I was just way too attached to Kida. It's been a true pleasure getting to know all you lovely people. I'll still lurk about and I'll never forget about 10 doors... :')
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:33 am

Sad We'll miss you, Kida! *hugs* I loved your character and I'm so sad that I never got to really RP with you.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am

*cries*=(

Maybe you can make ooc posts sometimes?

This is horrible. In the past it's been that inactive people died. I think this is the first time someone active has died. T_T

Makes everything scarier tbh.

I loved Kida. I'm sad to see her go, she was genuine, passionate, sweet, and kind. She will truly be missed.

[[ooc but YOU don't need to be missed dear! Stick around!! D= ]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 am

I never got to rp with kida but i loved her story and the relation ship with her and ariel :'(
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 am

I wish I had died and not you.

I'm going to miss you so much.

I don't want you to leave.

Sad

please come back and roleplay again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 am

I'm guessing active people are dying because there are so few (or none) inactive people left ._.

Please lurk around! D: Leave OOC comments! Let us know it's you! SEND UP A FLARE!!!!

.... Don't ask me where that came from >.>;
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 am

I'd bring another character (in the waiting list) but my movies are so limited... I really wished I didn't have to go... And before Kida even found out about her pregnancy... C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 am

Fickle, Sinbad got you pregnant and now Villain kills the baby before he/she is born...
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 am

One less baby for the Villain to raise in Crack-land LOL
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:44 am

LOL True XD Still sad though...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 am

You will surely be missed.
I enjoyed RPing with you, even if it was basically just a one night stand.

I would never have guessed that the babies was such a huge problem to the Villain. But that mean that my unborn son or daughter is dead as well.

It'd be awesome if you'd participate with another character. And if you need a movie you need only ask. I'm sure that someone will have what you'll need so you can get a link for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:49 am

If I were able to come back it would be as Anne Marie (She was going to be Kida's daughter's toddler form) or Anne Bonnie (She was going to be the adult form)
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Kida died!! Shocked What have I missed??!! DDDDD: *runs around the topics to find Kida's death*
I can't believe this! DDDDD: Kida was such an awesome character and I loved reading her interactions with Ariel, she will definitely be missed Sad <33
I hope you do take another character! It would be amazing if you were still in the rp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Your goodbye message is so depressing T.T
Seriously, I'm going to miss you soo much!
Losing such an active character is a HUGE wakeup call. Makes the thought of our characters truly dying much more realistic.
Yeah, I second the "leave OOC messages" comment! You totally should!
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:14 pm

@Sinbad Kida was going to have a lovely daughter. She was going to name her Katniss, after the heroine from 'The Hunger Games'. She was going to have dark hair and eyes like her father, but her mothers personality. She would have been very overprotected and wouldn't know who her father was only that he was 'A very good man, making a very special lady very happy'. That's what I had fleshed out about their daughter before Kida died unexpectedly (damn choosing your characters room number...)
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm

ooc: *cries* omg Kida !!!! *huggles* I loveeee you!!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Kida was a such a good character, a tomboy warior, a freakin' good person. Rping with you was freakin' great, I loved our train, our plan of escape. I already miss you, I hope you'll stay on this RP.
RIP Kida. My sweet queen.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:53 am

Awhh, I'm sorry I never got to meet you. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I guess this is goodbye.   So, I guess this is goodbye. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, I guess this is goodbye.
Page 1 of 1