10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] Empty
PostSubject: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 am

[[OOC Saw that we can TTW 8D!!!! So If it's okay, I am starting a TTW ^^]]

Pocahontas remembered she could talk through the walls, making her walk up to one of the walls. She knocked on it, "Hello is anyone there? My name's Pocahontas and I'm alone in my room..Anyone hear me?" Her voice showed she was calm..And she was alone, after all she killed the girl who murdered a innocent life..Pocahontas kinda hoped it wouldn't be Thrax who would be on the other side of this wall..She couldn't talk to him right, especially after what she has done and have NO regret from it. She remembered Ariel's cries for help, and her last struggle for breathe. Pocahontas giggled a bit, waiting for a response from the wall..
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:31 am

[Ooc, of course its ok!]
Snow White could hear someone faintly talking through a wall and glanced over at where Kayla was sleeping. She headed towards the wall and brightened up she recognized Poca's voice, "Poca, are you ok?" She asked breathlessly. She was happy that Poca was still alive, the biggest worry for Snow White was that her friends might die.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Pocahontas smiled, hearing Snow's voice, "Snow! You're alright!" She smiled, putting her hand on the wall, "How are you? And I am alright. Just not liking the fact I'm alone..It's kinda lonely, but I'll live." She laughed kinda, "Do you have anyone with you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Snow White smiled, "I'm fine" so far "I'm roomed with a young woman called Kayla, she seems nice" She said, she didn't want to worry Poca about her room mate. She just hoped that Kayla wouldn't change personalities while she was in there. "So you're alone?"She asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 pm

"I'm glad to hear that. And Kayla? That sounds like a nice name, very pretty. And hopefully she is nice." Pocahontas looked at the bathroom, listening to Snow's question. And not wanting to sound suspicious she smiled, "I am..It's weird..And kind of scary, thinking why I am alone." She then remembered her costume, "Did you get a Halloween costume? I got mine. It's a catwoman..And it's very see through, which kinda makes me uncomfortable but it's kinda better then the jacket I was wearing." Pocahontas then saw the long bandage around her arm, "Though I could cover myself with the bandage on my arm, but I don't know if I'm allowed to.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Snow White laughed, "Yeah, well my costume is a little....." She trailed off, she glanced down at it, she was still surprised that she had gotten the nerve to buy it. "Um, lets just say its a bunny costume..." She said and started giggling, the whole situation was slightly ridiculous. She sobered up when she heard about Poca's arm, "How are your injuries Poca?" She asked concerned for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 am

Pocahontas smiled, "A bunny? That sounds cute. Though by the sound of your voice. It might be something other than cute huh?" She laughed only slightly, looking to her wounds, "They're better..Some are steal healing but, I'm fine. And the bandage around my arm is from the last time I was with you. So, don't worry." She looked to the bathroom, smirking a little. She was fine being alone right now, especially if she could talk to Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 am

Snow White frowned, "I hope they start to heal, please promise me you won't punch walls in the future." She said, only half-joking. She yawned and stretched, "So who were you roomed with last time?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 am

Kayla looked up, she had been a bit reserved those past few minutes, but she felt her MPD's senses twinge at the mention of blood. Sickened, she turned away once more. She couldn't stop thinking about A. She still loved her so much and she hadn't heard anything of her since their kiss. She did hope she was okay. She was the only thing keeping her part sane in this place.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 am

"I'll try not to Snow, promise. This place just makes me crazy sometimes..Especially when I can't help a friend.." Pocahontas couldn't help but smile.

"Though I did avenge Odette and her child.." She thought in her mind, making the smirk disappear when Snow asked her question, "I was roomed with a woman named Aurora, though it was the time with the spiders..And there was a poisonous one, and it bit her..And she died while we were sleeping.." There was sadness in Pocahontas's voice, "I couldn't help her and I wish I could have..Anyway..Who was your last roommate?" It was clear she wanted to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 am

"Death... isn't it such a beautiful word? She died asleep... A beautiful death. But not half as fun."

Kayla gritted her teeth at the voice. She had decided to attempt to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:46 am

Snow White's eyes widened, "Aurora's dead?" She asked faintly, yet another one of her roomies had died and Snow had been hopeless to save her. "I was roomed with Eric." She added quietly, she noticed that Kayla had woken up and she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 am

Pocahontas cheered up when she heard Eric's name, "Eric? You met Eric? Scorpio?" She smiled, "Sorry, I knew him a year ago..We had to say goodbye, I'm sure I told you that. Anyway I knew him before we got captured.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 am

Snow White smiled, "Oh you know him? He's really nice, he helped me kill the spiders that had invaded our room. I'm kinda a spider phobic." She admitted, she hoped that Eric was all right. "So Scorpio what does that stand for?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:16 am

Pocahontas smiled, "That's his nickname." She heard a little bit of movement, "Is your roommate by you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 am

Snow White looked over at Kayla, "Yeah actually, hey Kayla do you want to talk to Pocahontas with me?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Kayla's head twitched, she really needed silence right now, she had to concentrate, as soon as she broke that concentration, one wrong move, one wrong word, and she would go right back into being her other personality... the one she couldn't bare to even think about... the things she had done...
Kayla had to stop herself from throwing up.
"You know you love it really dear, the scent of blood, the look of it against the skin, you are a natural born killer. Just let me awaken your full potential dear... You know you want to..."
Kayla shook her head, trying to shake away the voice, no, there were still people she cared about, people she could cling on to. Ariel. Oh god, how she needed her right now. Her love was what was keeping her going at this moment, their last parting kiss. She couldn't help but break a smile, Ariel. She felt her MPD drain away a little as she settled into remembering their memories... Ariel. She had saved Kayla... in every possible way.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Snow White noticed Kayla look a little distant, "Are you all right Kayla?" She asked quietly and edged away from the wall so that Poca wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Kayla nodded, withdrawing into herself further... "I just feel a little uneasy." She said simply before relaxing her head into her knees, perhaps she should rest. That might be the best idea for now.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Snow White nodded and then sat down next to her, She was suddenly reminded of Eilowny and winced Kayla gave her an odd look. "I had a roomie her name was Eilonwy.....I had to watch her die." She said sadly.
[Ooc, yeeah that was really random]
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Kayla looked across in horror at Snow as she heard her voice... Eilonwy... the little girl... they had played games together... she had looked after her for weeks... she had become like a baby sister to her... and now... now she was gone... Eilonwy. Her voice still rang through her mind, that child-like and innocent tone, how it had sometimes annoyed her so... yet now, now she would give anything to hear it again.

"NO!" Kayla screamed at Snow. "BITCH! YOU ARE LYING!" She felt her MPD begin to kick in, her grief had caused her emotions to become unstable and therefore her other personality was beginning to resurface. She couldn't think, her thoughts were clouded. Eilonwy's scared face floated through her mind.

"You let her die. Now you are about to learn a difficult lesson." Kaya approached the female still hovering near the wall and grabbing Snow White's hair with her fingers, she pulled back her head then slammed it into the wall with a resounding thud before Snow had the chance to run or scream.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Pocahontas jumped hearing a thud against the wall, along with screams. Her eyes widened, "Shit!" She banged on the wall, "LEAVE HER ALONE YOU FUCKING BITCH! SHE DID NOTHING AND SHE ISN'T LYING I SAW THE GIRL DIE AS WELL! DON'T YOU FUCKING LAY A HAND ON HER KAYLA! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU HURT HER!" The angry started to kick in once again, looking at bathroom before she looked back at the wall, "LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" If she wouldn't leave her alone, Pocahontas would make her end up like Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 pm

"She let her die, she was with her, she was a child." Kayla's words were emotionless as she threw Snow to the floor. "Now you know how she felt. She was helpless, as you are now. I could kill you so easily." Her face became contorted with malice as she looked towards her with utter disgust.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Snow White's eyes widened when she saw Kayla's face change, she whimpered when Kayla slammed her against the wall. She screamed when Kayla twisted her hair into her fist and yanked it, "Kayla wake up!" She screamed. She was unprepared for Kayla to throw her to the ground and winced as her tooth slammed into her tongue, she could feel warm blood fill her mouth and she spat it out. She could hear Poca screaming from the other room and winced, "Kayla I know you can hear me, wake up!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Kaya paused, her eyes widening in confusion as she realised Kayla had confided in Snow about her 'condition'. For a moment she felt her fight, fight back for control, it was a little debilitating but she soon regained it, her eyes clouding over once more.

"She cannot hear you. Soon, there may be nothing to hear..." Kaya pulled Snow off the ground, she was light and fragile, how she would love to break her pretty little neck. Heading towards the bathroom, she dragged her inside and flung her head into the sink. Keeping a tight grip on her, she watched as the water rose until Snow couldn't breathe.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 am

Snow White screamed in protest as she was dragged from the room, "Kayla don't do this!" She begged, seconds before Kayla turned on the sink. She struggled uselessly as Kayla filled up the sink with water, she didn't have time for more screams before her head was forced into the water...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 am

Pocahontas screamed, "SNOW!!! LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE! YOU CRAZY BITCH!" Her eyes went to the camera like she was asking for help. Her eyes went back to the wall, "LEAVE SNOW ALONE!!" The anger started to build up..Her eyes started to go cold, it was clear she was going to have to give Kayla the same treatment. She punched the wall which both of her hands flat.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:39 am

[Ooc; Is scared of Poca D: But Snow wanted me to hurt her]

Kaya timed it in her mind, Snow was under the water, she would bring her back up a few seconds before unconsciousness. It was an easy trick, if you knew how. "Pocahontas, you have no say over what I do, or don't do, lets just get that clear. At this moment in time, I have the upper hand because it is you who cares for Snow's life, not I." She paused before realising it was probably about time to let Snow gasp for air, she lifted up the females head and watched her choke and splutter over the sink. Pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 am

"Oh yes I do you psychopath!" She looked at the bathroom door, looking back to the wall, "At least I'm not like the villain! You are! What if your loved one saw what you were doing? Wouldn't she or he be upset with you? I bet she or he would leave you!" Her words were cold, but they were sure going to get to the bitch, "NOW LEAVE HER ALONE! TO BE HONEST NONE OF US HELPED THAT GIRL! WE COULDN'T WE HAD SPIKED COLLARS AROUND OUR NECK IF WE EVEN TRIED HELPING HER! WE WERE GOING TO DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:48 am

Water filled Snow White's mouth and she spluttered in panic, more water flooded her nasal passages and forced its way down her throat. She thrashed as the water started blocking her airways, she could feel her body start to shut down from lack of oxygen. Just as she was starting to lose consciousness, she was pulled back up she gasped and gulped as much air as she could. She was choking up water and she felt weak and slightly numb.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 am

Pocahontas was talking sense and Kayla could see that, even Kaya could to some extent, but she had been shut out for so long, she was enjoying the feel of the kill on her hands again. Kayla fought against her control over their body but she couldn't, frustrated and crying inside, she screamed a silent scream. "Snow! Run!"
Kaya looked at the woman, the woman who stood no chance right now... "Snow... Your going to die." She couldn't stop herself, it was too tantalising, too tempting, reaching out, she placed her head back under the water and held it there. She held it there until Snow's body went cold and limp, and fell from her hold into a mangled mess on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 am

This time Snow White could tell that Kayla was going to kill her, in a weird way it was a welcome release. She had been rescued last time by Anya, but now she knew it was the end for her. More water forced its way down her throat and she gasped as it filled her lungs......she was starting to get dizzy and could feel her body shut down. Then she blacked out........
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:11 am

Kaya smiled as she watched Snow White's last breath leave her lips...
"NO! SNOW NO!" Kayla broke through, tears immediately sprung to her eyes. "DAMMIT! No! Snow!" She screamed, pulling Snow's body out from the bathroom to give her air, but it was all useless. She was a mess on the floor. Straightening her out, she placed her on her back. She was shaking, but no matter what she could not let her die. No more blood would be spilt from her hands. Inside, she was in inner turmoil. She was breaking down. "Please don't die Snow..." Tears flew from her eyes. "Don't die!" Pressing her hands onto Snow's chest, she began CPR, breathing air into her lungs, pressing against her ribcage. "SNOW! Come back to me Snow..." It was so useless... but she kept on going. "Snow..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 am

Snow White slowly became aware of a few things, one someone was doing compressions on her chest and two someone was doing CPR. She gasped and her eyes flew open, she chocked up some water and gagged. Her throat burned and her head was spinning, she looked up to see Kayla looking at her. She flinched and backed up a little bit, her chest hurt and she felt like she was about to throw up. "Kayla is that really you?" She asked quietly, her voice sounded hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 am

Pocahontas had heard Snow was alright, but it wasn't going to change the fact that she would hurt Kayla greatly for this. Her eyes went to the bathroom, "I'll be back later." She got up away from the wall, "And Kayla do something to Snow again and I'll kill you." Her voice was scary and true, making the real Kayla shiver. She walked to the bathroom, opening it as she opened up the door. Her eyes gazed at Ariel's lifeless body, knowing that she wouldn't kill Kayla unless she killed someone. Pocahontas smirked, laughing a bit as she remember Ariel's struggle and her last struggle as she screamed underwater.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 am

Kayla did not shiver at Pocahontas' words, right now, she would be quite pleased if someone killed her, she hated all the suffering her other personality could cause, she had no control over it and yet she would be the one that was always punished for Kaya's actions. That did not bother her at the moment though. Snow was alive. She hadn't killed her. She was happy.

"Snow!" Kayla let out a sigh of relief, tears cascading down her cheeks. "Snow!" She hugged her tightly, she was avoiding her question, she felt physically sick at the thought of what her other personality had done and right now she was only interested in her forgiveness. "Snow, I..." She looked helplessly at her own hands. "I'm so sorryy... I-I- I deserve to die for what I did to you." Her eyes welled up, they were stinging red hot tears and she couldn't bare to move. Everything was so painful. Snow... Oh Snow... Eilonwy... Everyone she cared for was dying around her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 am

Snow White nodded, but wasn't really paying attention she hoped that Poca wouldn't get too angry. "Its all my fault Kayla, I shouldn't have brought her up." She said quietly. She felt ashamed at her thoughtlessness, she hugged Kayla back she had no one to blame but herself...
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:05 am

Kayla looked up at Snow shocked, "No Snow!" She was so surprised that she blamed herself. "Don't you dare think this is your fault!" Tears still fell from her eyes. "This is my burden to bare, I have a personality of a killer trapped inside me and I cannot fight it, how can you fight yourself? How can I stop her from causing the pain she does... She is not me and people tend to forget that, it is her fault. Do not blame yourself." Even though Snow was the one who had almost died, she was holding it together pretty well, Kayla on the other hand was a mess, an emotional wreck.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 am

Snow White shivered and nodded, her whole body ached as if she she had run a marathon. "Well at least we know one thing, I probably shouldn't bring up roomies." She said weakly, as she tried to be upbeat about the situation. It seemed all she did lately was do things wrong, she sniffed loudly as her nose had started to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]   Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Voices..[[TTW w/ Room 4]]
Page 1 of 1