10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW With Room 6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 am

[OOC: Haha, Al is in hearing range with you too XD]

Aladdin was bored and tired of being alone, having eaten two pieces of the wonderful pizza. Bored, he walked around and decided to see who was on the other side of the walls.

He thought about the time he talked through the wall with Jane, and how she had helped him with the labor, and about him being a father. He missed her... Aladdin hoped she was alright. Last time they talked was a few months ago.

He knocked on one of the walls. "Hello? Anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Wanderin around the room. She had been cruel to Thrax.. "Hello? Anyone there?" ''AAAAH you have to be kidding me!'' She walked towards the other wall. It was Aladdin. She was glad he was allright but her stomach and head had enough of the drama.
''Hey Al it's me, Jasmine'' She tried to sound happy again.

She took a deep breath. Rubbing her forehead. ''How are you doing?''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:34 am

Aladdin was relieved to hear Jasmine's voice, but it was slightly unwelcoming. He was sure it wasn't against him necessarily, yet he was sure she wasn't happy.

"I'm doing okay, all alone in my room. You... Alright?" Aladdin said, a little shaken up by her tone.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

"No i'm not... " She sighed "i just talked to Thrax. He is behind the other wall... And i was kinda mean to him."
She had been so stupid. So stupid. Why did she had to be so mean. She felt like there was this whole between them.
How strong thei bond was once...

"And i'm cold." She tried to say optimistic. She hadn't decided yet but god she would love to feel two arms arround her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Aladdin frowned to himself. He was sure she felt stuck and frustrated. And what are the odds him and Thrax are both able to talk to her through the wall? What a joy for her. "Well, maybe go talk to him again once you've had a little time to clear your mind.. And if it's any consolation, I'd keep warm you up if I could." Aladdin half smiled, trying to stay optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 pm

She smiled slight. "I'll try to think about everything. I have allot of free time." She joked. "No work to go to."
She rubbed her forehead. "I would love to be with you, but also Thrax still has this part of my heart. I first need to finish this puzzle"
A slight shiver came over her shoulders. "What ever i choose i'll hurt somebody."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 am

"I would love to be with you, but also Thrax still has this part of my heart. I first need to finish this puzzle."

Aladdin understood and could sympathize, but it still hurt him.

Why don't you just pick him, get it done and over with. I'm always getting hurt anyway. Always losing the ones I love. I think I'm meant to die alone.

Aladdin couldn't help but think that, even though he didn't mean it.

"What ever i choose i'll hurt somebody." Aladdin slouched down and hit his head on the wall. Life was so frustrating...

"Jasmine, it's your life. What do you want? I think you really need to think that over. I know what I want; I want you. But that's not enough, because he wants you too. I can't help you make that decision, I wish I could just give you the answer that you're looking for."

Aladdin felt such frustration, not at Jasmine but at the situation in general. He stood up and walked along the wall. He gave a quiet sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 am

She nodded. "I understand.. " Getting everything in one line. "I just want someone who i can have a future with. Or stay just through everything. And be sure and trust this person. With Thrax i don't know. He still has feelings for poca. He cheated first... But he told me he wanted a future with me..." She held her head in her hands.
"What ever happens poca will be there in his heart. She was his best friend. But if i leave him i hurt him. And i'll hurt you if i stay with Thrax. You can say that you don't care but you do Al i know you.."

She took a deep breath. "Are you one houndred procent sure you want to stay with me what ever happens?"
She would ask the same question towards thrax. She just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 am

He listened intently to every word she said, and he did understand, as hard as it was.

"What ever happens poca will be there in his heart. She was his best friend. But if i leave him i hurt him. And i'll hurt you if i stay with Thrax. You can say that you don't care but you do Al i know you.."

She was right, he was hurting a lot and it would hurt even more if she chose Thrax over him. A gaping hole would be there, one that could never be filled, that spot meant for Jasmine and Jasmine only.

"Are you one hundred percent sure you want to stay with me whatever happens?"
Aladdin sat down right in front of the source of her voice, and he faced her, putting his hand on the wall as if trying to touch her. He meant what he said with every fiber of his being.

"Jasmine", he said with such honest intensity, "I see you... In my past, my present, and my future. I look down the road, wondering about my future, and all I see is you. I want to share every moment of my life with you. I want us to learn from one another, and grow old together, making every memory we can along the way. I will love you until my dying day, Jasmine, no matter when that day will be."

Once again he said, "I'll always be here for you, Jas. Yes, I do want to stay with you, no matter what happens."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 am

Hearing his words. They where the truth. "I see you... In my past, my present, and my future. I look down the road, wondering about my future, and all I see is you. I want to share every moment of my life with you. I want us to learn from one another, and grow old together, making every memory we can along the way. I will love you until my dying day, Jasmine, no matter when that day will be."

That was the answer she wanted. . She put her hand on the wall. Feeling the warmth again "Aladdin, thank you so much for being honest to me. This means allot to me. And maby this makes my decision even easier." She took one deep breath again.

"I love you so much, i admire your honesty and the way how you are such a good listener." She put her forehead against the wall.
"Thank you so much. So much"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 am

He smiled, he could hear the warmth return to her voice again.

"I'll always be here to listen.. And no, thank you. You're such a blessing to me, Jas. I love you."

Aladdin wished he could break this wall between them and just hold her, hold her close and never let go.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:19 am

She leaned against the wall closing her. "This is going to be a though decision. I'm afraid i can't trust Thrax.. He keeps telling $e he wants me, but something inside me says that he wants to be with Poca..."
She sighed.
"But he hurted Poca because of me. Maby i should have never been roomed with Thrax... Than all this drama never happened."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 pm

"Well, everything happens for a reason. I know it's cliche, but I believe it. And whatever is meant to be will always find its way. Fate... I dig it." He said it in a partially funny voice, actually meaning what he said but also trying to lighten the mood.

Just like you and I, together... It is our destiny. Aladdin thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 pm

She smiled. "Thank you Aladdin." "I just feel like Thrax only wants me." She grinned slight.
"I had to slow him down once because he kept kissing me." maby we are not ment to be..
"I think i know what i want, or even better what i need."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:30 am

"I know what you mean," Aladdin said, thinking. "The difference between lust and love is the difference between wanting and needing. Many people walk that line, shifting from one to the other. But in the end, you have to look at what you need."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:42 am

Eric looked at Jasmine. Her face found colors, slowly. Doubtless she spoke with somebody who was dear to her. Eric realized that he ignored who was close to her. No. Pocahontas had mentioned her relation with Thrax. Maybe she spoke with him? He observed she. She seemed to be... Better?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:48 pm

"I can't say it better." She smiled. Aladdin understood her so good.
As she spoke she felt two eyes on her. Turning her head. Eric was starring.
She smiled. "Do you want to talk to Aladdin too?" Pointing towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Eric congealed. Aladdin? Sliding towards Jasmine, he settled down near her, without touching her.
-Aladdin? He said slowly. Aladdin, it is Eric. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:38 pm

"Eric! It's good to hear from you... I only briefly got to talk to you in the basement that day, I wish we had more time. I've been doing better lately, and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:30 am

- I... I also get better. It's true that we had time to speak really in the basement. I would have wanted to speak more with you. I think that she said it to you but I am the brother of Esmee. Her twin. I am really delighted to have meet you.
Eric smiles. He seem yes... Just and frank. A good man for his younger sister.

OOC: ... Now revelation time -finally!
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 am

[OOC: Poor Eric. Sad Oh, and I'm getting offline after this post, I will be out of town the rest of the day and I'll be back I think some time tomorrow, but... I'll get on as soon as I can.]

I think that she said it to you but I am the brother of Esmee. Her twin. I am really delighted to have meet you. Aladdin closed his eyes, the words hurting him. Did Eric know? Aladdin didn't want to have to tell two people that loved her in one day. After the way Cinderella took it...

"Er... Eric..." He wasn't sure how to say it. "Esmeralda... She's.." Aladdin felt a lump in his throat and his heart sped up a little bit. "Dead." He looked down at the floor, feeling horribly for Eric who had just lost his sister who he had only reunited with not so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 am

OOC: No prob', I was in an attraction parc all yesterday so, no prob Smile

Eric's eyes opened wide. He had hardly just sat down, also he didn't collapse as a tear absolutly atrocious tore his body from top to bottom. He was breathlessly. Or rather, no. His breath remained the same. It's just that the oxygen didn't arrive any more at the brain so much the shock was big. Violent. Impossible.
He fixed the wall, as if Esmee could go out of it just like that to reassure him, but he fixed it in vain. Esmee would not go out of the wall. Esmee would not present him Aaron. Esmee would not come in a bar when he would go out from here. Esmee would never be anything.
Esmee was not any more.
When these words formed in his mind, Eric closed eyes. Of pain.
His sister, his twin sister, his double, his half, his family was not any more and would not never be.
Prostred, Eric rested the forehead against the knees, apnea. It was impossible to have the slightest coherent thought, the slightest reaction, the slightest movement was impossible.
Esmeralda...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:57 am

His heart accelerated, violently.
- No.
His fists squeezed up, violently.
- No.
His forehead, his head started to burn, violently.
- No.
He felt the madness licked his spinal column, then nothing more.
- NO!
Getting up of a jump, he brought down his fist against the wall, so hardly as his joints cracked and bled. Of rabies, he began roaring, an inarticulate and violent sound. Tears came in his shout, and he sent second time his fist against the wall. This time, the bone cracked. He roared all the more.
-ESMERALDA!
He believed to hear somebody speak to himbut he stuck his hands in blood on his ears, refusing to hear the slightest words.
-No, non, non, non, NO!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:58 am

((GAHH! Poor Eric! Stop hurting yourself! Sad I really wish Anya was there for you!))
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:00 am

OOC: I dreaded this moment for him, but now... Now he's gonna have so much pain, poor little boy xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:13 am

((Aww! My poor Eric!))
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:15 am

OOC: I just start sweetie, it's just the begining for him.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 am

OOC: GAH! NO!! I wish Anya was there to help! Sad
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 am

She woke up by the screams of Eric. NO! ESMERALDA! ''ERIC!'' She ran towards him
''Eric calm down.'' Seeing blood on the wall aswell as on his fist. ''Eric look at me.''
He shivered. She held his shoulders. ''Eric look at me. Please calm down.''
She wiped away his tears. Unsure what his repsonse would be.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:17 am

Eric felt Jasmine's hands, but the madness returned her fuzzy in his eyes. By crying, he moved back, as a terrified animal avoids the hand of the man. But it was not the fear which livened up him. It was the hate.
Always moving back, he felt the wall in the back, confusing it one moment with a man. Of rabies, he struck, the bones cracking more violently. The hard pain tore the hand, and he squatted by roaring. On the knees, he began crying, his fist was squeezed against his trunk. His inarticulate sobs filled the room, violents. The gas fills the room, and Eric collapsed on the ground and for the first time, he wished to wake up with Villain.

OOC: No yaoi in the last sentence.... xD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:23 am

[OOC: Haha, oh we all know Eric has a secret crush on John XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW With Room 6
Page 1 of 1