10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roomies once again, yay!

Go down 
+3
Thrax*
Jasmine
Aladdin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 am

(OOC: WAIT an actual canon couple!! Shocked *mind is blown* ))
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 am

[OOC: I know, right?? The closest we've had to a canon couple on here is John and Poca... And they're not even an actual couple, they just had sex or whatever! It's weird having canon. But It's so right Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 am

She felt how his lip where pressed against hers. His hand in her neck. And one On her back. cheater.
The thought went through her head. Cheater. Liar.

Once Aladdin fell against the wall her body was so close to his. She could feel his heart. As the kiss stopped. She gasped. Looking into his eyes. she bit her lip. Letting her hands of his face and on his chest.
Her eyes started to water. Full of tears. Why? She didn't know. Burrying her face in his chest. Sobbing.
Cheater. Liar. Whore.... Whore....

She couldn't stop it. The thoughts going arround in her head. Him holding her. If this was shown to Thrax she would be dead. He told her that she made him find himself again. Why? Why did he have to fall for her. Why did he have to choose her. Why not Poca?

''I...'' She couldn't speak. To weak. Too much confusion.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 am

[OOC: Choir concert and then Josh, I'll reply later!]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Aladdin was partially expecting her response and partially startled by it. He could tell she was full of frustration, confusion, and he knew he had made her upset.

It wasn't what she wanted... She doesn't want me... I'm so stupid...

And yet she put her hands on his chest and buried her face in it, crying. Aladdin didn't know how to react to that. He rubbed her back with his hand, trying to be of some comfort.

''I...'' was all she had spoken to him since he kissed her.
He truly didn't know what to say. He couldn't imagine how conflicted she felt, or guilty.

And it was all his fault. His. Fault. He felt completely crushed inside.
She doesn't love me... Who could love a broken man. She loves another. She doesn't want me.

Aladdin was so hurt by what had just happened, but he ignored his pain and tried to comfort Jasmine, make her feel better and not feel guilty.

"Jas..." he said, Jasmine still crying into his chest. "I'm... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... I..."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Anya wrote:
(OOC: WAIT an actual canon couple!! Shocked *mind is blown* ))

{OOC: That literally made me laugh out loud XDD And awwe D: Poor Jas and Al... Grr, I want them together sooo badly!!! >3<}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:24 pm

[OOC: @Cindy Me too, Cindy, me too. I was hoping for Aladdin and Jasmine to be all kissy lovey dovey for at least a while before Jas broke down, but I guess things got cut very short. -.- Hopefully things will turn around though...]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:26 pm

"I'm... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... I..." ''No...'' She wiped away her tears. Trying to remain calm. Even though a pain inside her stayed there. ''I..It was... Don't Apologize...'' She blinked a few times. As the tears stopped. She looked up at Aladdin. she brought her face up. Kissing him. Even though she felt confussed.
Just one more time.

She let her hands in his neck again. I'm sorry. Her body as close as could be against his. She did not know why. Or how she would hide this from Thrax. But somehow inside her somthing was sure that for this moment words might make things worse than they where.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Even though she had told him not to apologize, he still felt horrible. He wasn't even sure if she had wanted that kiss. Maybe he had read her wrong.

But he realized he had read her right when suddenly she kissed him again, putting her hand behind his neck and pushing her body up against his. It just felt so right... It shouldn't, but it did. He could tell Jasmine was obviously having an emotional struggle, thinking of Thrax he was sure. But even though they both knew they should stop, they just couldn't. This moment was just meant to happen.

He kissed her back, gently but passionately. He kissed her forehead while he used one of his hands to wipe away a falling tear. He kissed her temples, and very slowly kissed her cheek. He held her close as he moved to her mouth again, kissing her lips so tenderly. He slowly kissed down to her chin, then along her jawbone. He moved his lips down her soft skin to her neck, and he kissed it softly.

[OOC: Al has the okay to continue I hope? Smile]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:50 pm

(OOC: CONTINUE PLEASE!)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm

(OOC: ^^ ofcourse)

His lips touching her skin. She bit her lower lip. Still not sure. But she couldn't resist. Couldn't stop. Not now.
Her focus on Aladdin. His lips where so soft.

Would she regret this? She wasn't sure. All she knew is that this moment had to happen. Aladdin needed love. She knew it. He had been sad for too long. He lost his love... Would he think of esme? Or would he only want her? Stop the thinking for one moment and enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

[OOC: Boo yeah., it's about time Al got some action. XD]

Aladdin could tell Jasmine was responding positively, except for the fact that she was conflicted. But just in this moment, he was so happy. Yes, he had loved Esmeralda. And this was the first intimate experience he had ever had with anyone besides her. But this was different... He wasn't kissing Jasmine to fill that gap in his heart where Esme used to be. Jasmine was different. He was kissing the girl he grew up with, the girl who had always been there for him, the girl who knew him almost better than he knew hismelf. The girl he had truly fallen in love with. And Aladdin had already been able to let go of Esmeralda and know that when the time comes, it would be alright to move on.

This was that moment.

He wanted Jasmine, he needed her. He craved every bit of her. Finally he could feel the tension of Jasmine's thoughts beginning to ease, and he hoped that maybe she wasn't letting her thoughts take over her right now. In this moment, it was just the two of them.

He continued kissing her neck, his hands slowly exploring her body. He gently ran his hand up and down her back, then he gripped her around the waist with his hand and gave her a light squeeze. He brought his other hand in between them and he put his hand on her stomach. Slowly he moved it up, caressing every bit of skin that he touched.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:22 pm

[OOC: I have GOT to go to bed, it's 1:15am and I have 8am class. I'll be on again some time tomorroooow.. night? Sorry, it's midterms so I'm crazy busy. But I'll still make some time for 10 Doors. ^.^ I'll continue a little so you have more to reply to/with.]

Aladdin brought his lips up to her mouth again and kissed her endlessly. His hands kept exploring her body, and eventually his hand reached her chest. He rested the hand over her chest at first, and eventually he began slowly and gently caressing it. This whole time, Jasmine had him still pushed against the wall. He carefully turned so that he was the one pushing her against the wall, and he pushed himself into her with full-on passion.

He kissed her so deeply, and both of their hands began wandering.
He thought back to what she had suggested they do. We could make out. Make love. He wondered if she had meant that at ALL, even in her subconscious, when she had jokingly suggested it. He wondered if she was only thinking of Thrax, if she could ever love him simply because she returned the feelings and loved him too.
Stop Aladdin, don't think about that. Don't think, just love her. Thinking is for afterwards, too late to turn back.

He kept one hand on her breast while the other hand held her behind her back as he eased them both down carefully onto the ground, not breaking the kisses. He took the hand from behind her back and put it on her hip. He slowly brought it down farther, until he was at the waistline of her pants. He ran his finger along the lining of her pants, pushing them down ever so slightly.

[OOC: To be continued for me... Can't wait for your reply though XD]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 pm

His hand on her chest. The warmth of their two bodies. She shivered at his touch. His soft touch. As he turned her around so she was against the wall. Feeling his hands exploring her body. One hand on her breast. Like it was perfect she opened her mouth slowly letting her tongue play with his.

She felt his hand on her pants. Letting her hands going to his.pants. Stopping the kiss for one moment. "Are you sure you want this?" She asked with a unsure undertown. She wanted to continue. Even though she would cheat. Aladdin did something with her that made her feel different than when she was with Thrax. She looked into Aladdin's eyes. Her heart was into pieces. Why didn't she knew this before.

(OOC: ooh don't worry i have school too so i try to write a reply between classes. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 am

[OOC: I'm on a 2 hour break before my next class. I was supposed to be with Josh right now, but he has manditory errands he has to run before he leaves town again later today... Sad I'm really sad... But I have another hour break later, and he's hoping he'll be all done with what he has to do so he can be with me on the hour break. Sad]

Just as things were getting to that next level, Jasmine said to him, "Are you sure you want this?"
Aladdin looked at her, and had no doubt in his mind that this is how it should be. Him and her, given the consequences. She was wanting to keep going, and so did he.
With all sincerity, he looked her deep in the eyes and said, "Yes. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:41 am

(OOC: AAWWW Sad Sad well i have dancing class soon. DX )

''Yes, And you?'' She smiled soft. ''Yes'' Kissing him softly as she slowly took off his pants. Wanting him and him only. She did not hesitate. Pressing her body against his. She kissed his corner of his mouth slowly going to his cheek. Looking into his eyes once again.
She smiled once again. ''Yes i do.''

(OOC: SORRRYYYYYY FOR THE SHORT REPLY!!!)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:57 am

(OOC: i gtg Dx i'll be back in one hour Wink hope you can be with Josh by then <3 )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:31 am

[OOC: No worries hun! ^.^]

Nothing made Aladdin happier than hearing her say "yes". He could tell she truly wanted this, that she didn't feel pressured to or anything. That they truly both wanted this. As she took off his pants and kissed him, he ran his hands over her body until he came to her top. He pulled it up over her head and kissed from her neck, her collarbone, and down to her breasts. He stopped there for a bit and admired them. She really did have a beautiful body, as well as a beautiful face and a beautiful personality. Jasmine was the whole package. He kissed one of her breasts while caressing the other one, sucking gently on her nipple. He then continued kissing her, going lower and lower. He kissed her stomach and then continued down to where he had been pulling down her pants. They were already lowered, just barely covering herself. He kissed her right in that region, while holding her hips.

Finally he pulled off her pants, stopping for a fraction of a second to gaze upon her. Then he continued where he left off, and kissed lower and lower. He eventually got down to her beautiful slit, and he let his lips linger there. He kissed her thigh as he lowered his hand, very lightly tracing his finger along her slit. Then he brought his face there. He teased her a little, exploring the softness of her with his tongue. He stroked her long sleek thighs as he flicked his tongue back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:32 am

[OOC: Unfortunately not. Sad I have class in 20 minutes, and I haven't heard from him since I called him right after I got done with class this morning wondering when we could hang out. But maybe after Spanish we can hang out for that hour break. Sigh.]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 am

(OOC: AWWWW ! I really hope you two have some time togethere <3 )

She just loved his soft lips on her skin. So soft. She leaned her head back as he started to suck her nipple. Moaning soft. A slight shiver came over her back. She gasped once her reached her thigh. She bit her lip. Breathing short and fast as he started to move his tongue. Moaning between her breaths.

She let her hands go through his hair. Tensing her muscles in her legs. ''Aladdin'' She wispered.
She shivered once again. Her cheeks turned red. She couldn't help it. His touch. So soft..
Her thoughts all gone now.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:45 pm

[OOC: I did get to be with him ^.^ He texted me while I was in spanish saying he was done with what he had to do to get ready to leave tonight, and said "lunch at 1?" I was so happy. Smile So then after spanish I tried calling him and he didn't answer, so I started walking back to my dorm and was waiting for a call back. He called me back right as I was getting to my dorm, and I ended up finding out he was waiting for me right outside my dorm to pick me up. Smile Then we got lunch and we hung out for a while, had some bonding time, hehe. Then unfortunately I had choir from 3-4:30, and he always goes until the last minute. But since we just had a concert yesterday and we got new music, we just sightread it and then he ended class at around 4:00ish. I was so happy! Then Josh and I met up again, and we were hanging out until about half an hour ago. We watched a movie and cuddled on the couch and stuff. Smile Then we had to say goodbye again... But I'll see him in 3 weeks. ^.^ And I can talk to him until then.. I love technology.]

Aladdin heard Jasmine moan softly, and it made him give that much more enthusiasm into what he was doing.
"Aladdin". He stopped and looked up at her, passion in her eyes. He sat up a little and spread her legs slowly, lining himself up with her. He lowered himself a little and kissed her again, and slowly he entered her. He penetrated that beautiful slit of hers, and he could feel how warm things were, internally and externally.

He thrusted back and forth, first slowly easing in and out. After a short time he sped up, bottoming out in her as far as he could go. He lowered himself so their bodies were touching and he was as far in as he could be, and he kissed her neck.

"Is this good?" he asked her, whispering it in her ear as he gently nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 pm

(OOC: AAw that is so awesome! Very Happy your boyfriend is so cute <3 wish i had a boyfriend like that gheghe ^^)

She moaned again. The warmth. Aladdin. It was so perfect. Feeling his lips reach hers again. She let her hands go through his hair. Blushing once again. She moved with him. Feeling his touch his kisses. The warmth.

"Is this good?" She smiled slight at his question. Moaning soft once again. She brought his face back to hers and kissed his lips. ''Yes'' She wispered against his lips. Opening her mouth to let her tongue play with his. Running her finger through his hair again. She kissed the corner of his mouth. And went back to his neck. Kissing from his collarbone to his chin and back to his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:32 am

[OOC: I know, I'm so blessed to have Joshua. Smile I love him so much! <3]

Aladdin continued pressing his body against hers repeatedly, kissing any skin he could find. He kissed her lips and bit on it gently, and he felt her hands running through his hair.

Her first response to his question was moaning, so he took it as a yes and smiled. Finally he whispered 'yes' against his lips, and the tone in her voice was so beautiful, so sexy. He felt her tongue in his mouth again and he let his tongue play with hers. He stopped kissing his lips and kissed his neck, which sent a shiver down his spine. Everything was so right, so perfect.

If only he had seen this sooner, if only he would know how perfect it would be to make love to his best friend and lover. Faster he went, until he could feel it building. He knew he would orgasm soon, and that he would be ready to pull out. His body felt like electricity was running through it, and he gave her as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 am

Letting her hand in his neck again. Stopping the kiss She Moaned louder once he moved faster. And faster. She was almost at her climax. ''Aladdin..'' She breathed. ''Aladdin. I am going to..'' She moaned once again. Even louder this time. A shiver ran through her. She kissed his lips. ''hhnnn'' She moaned against his lips. As she reached her climax. A very high sound came from her lips.

Shivering so much. His body. His touch. No thoughts. Free.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:07 am

''Aladdin..'' she breathed to him, ''Aladdin. I am going to..'' Aladdin could feel it coming too.
She kissed his lips once more; Her soft lips, kissing him while she moaned. That made him go crazy, and it was enough to push him over the edge. "Me... Too..." He said breathlessly. Aladdin thrust himself deep inside her two more times until he could wait no longer, both of them in complete feeling of ecstasy.

He moaned and pulled out, all of his muscles and nerves on fire. It felt like electicity surged through his groin, and his mind was relaxed and clear, only with thoughts of Jasmine and the amazing moment they just shared. His breathing was heavy, and he was tired. But it was so. SO. Good.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:15 am

She relaxed all her muscles breathing in and out calm now. Wanting to say the words.... But she couldn't I love you... The great feeling of the freedom faded slowly. She bit her lip. Guilt filled her mind. How could she have let it go this far? She rand her fingers through her own hair. This was all her fault....

''You where amazing.'' She smiled. Only wanting her thoughts go to Aladdin. All the troubles would come later. Later..
She leaned against the wall. What to do now? Confess? Tell Thrax she had sex with her best friend... Or was he more than a best friend? She kept a smile. Hiding her thoughts.
We'd better not tell Thrax than.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 am

Aladdin kissed her one more time and then got off of her, getting his pants back on. He still couldn't believe where things had gone between the two of them, so surprised they went this far. They shouldn't have... Yet they were right to let it happen. Aladdin couldn't make up his mind about it, and he felt guilt, yet he didn't regret it at all. His emotions were really mixed about it, and he didn't know where this would leave them. Still best friends? She'd always be his best friend, whether or not they became anything. Lovers? Aladdin didn't know. Things felt so right with her, he felt like it was meant to be this way. But he wasn't the only one to make that decision, and he wasn't sure what Jasmine's thoughts were.

"You were amazing." Jasmine told him. He smiled at her. "So were you, completely amazing." He saw her smiling, but he knew her mind must be racing. He wanted to ask her, he knew it was a brave smile. But he felt it wasn't the right time, and so he would let her talk about it when she wanted to, or he'd ask later. "Be right back." He went into the bathroom. He splashed a little bit of water on his face, thinking about it all.

I wonder if or when she'll tell Thrax. Aladdin thought to himself. For now, they should just be happy with one another. Besides, their life here could be taken at any moment. Everyone here needs to live like they're dying, taking in every opportunity of life they could. And being with Jasmine was something Aladdin had always wanted, it just took until now to realize it.

He stepped out of the bathroom and walked up to her, putting his arms around her in a hug, and he rested his chin on her shoulder. He wanted to talk to her about it, but he wasn't sure what she wanted. For now, he'd just be here and care for her, like he always had. Like he always will.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 am

''So where you, Completely amazing.'' She giggled a bit. Once he went inside the bathroom she put her clothes back on. Her mind was spinning once again. She turned to the bathroom as suddenly Aladdin hugged her. She held him tight. ''I don't think we should tell Thrax. '' She looked at him smiling. ''It is our little secret.'' She winked playfull.

He would be angry for sure. She was scared he would do things he would regret. ''I don't regret this.'' She kissed his lips. pulling away. ''I don't know how this is going to work out but i do not regret this...'' Looking into his eyes. Hugging him again.

What would Thrax do? He would be angry... But why? I wasn't when he cheated... But... i was the one who made him find himself again..

She looked up. Seeing the camera she gasped. Oh no... ''Ah i forgot we where movie stars!''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:52 am

''I don't think we should tell Thrax. It is our little secret.'' She was smiling and winked at him.
That smile of hers... She's so freaking adorable. He thought to himself.

"Alright, our little secret." He said and kissed her nose. Such an adorable nose. ''I don't regret this.'' she said as she kissed him. He kissed her back tenderly. "I don't regret this either, Jas. No matter what happens.." He looked deep into her beautiful brown eyes. So full of beauty, inside and out. He held her close and kissed her forehead.

As he held her close, smiling, suddenly Jasmine gasped. ''Ah i forgot we where movie stars!'' Aladdin hadn't even thought about the cameras for a long time, and that worried him too. He knew that the villian could show any footage to anyone, and there have been sexual videos shown to other prisoners which caused some problems; He had heard about it.

What if Thrax found out? He wouldn't let Jasmine get into trouble for it. After all, he was the one who asked her to dance.. This was his fault, not hers.

"Ugh, I forgot about that too... Don't worry Jas, it'll be alright." He hugged her tightly, wondering what consequences there could be in the future if they were to get caught.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:26 am

"Alright, our little secret." She giggled slight as he kissed her nose. "I don't regret this either, Jas. No matter what happens.." She was so happy to have time with him. So sweet.

"Ugh, I forgot about that too... Don't worry Jas, it'll be alright." ''If you say so.'' She relaxed.
His arms arround her. His warmth. She could stay all day in his arms. ''I'm safe with you.'' She wispered.
Kissing his cheek. Looking into his eyes. She blushed slight. Looking down.

''I am a bit sleepy..'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 am

He could feel her snuggling into the embrace, and he felt so content. So so happy. If he could spend every moment of his day holding her, it would be perfect. ''I'm safe with you.'' He smiled and held her closer. "You're always safe with me. I'll always take care of you."

He remembered saying the same thing to her as kids when they would hide from the guards and fall asleep together in an abandoned place. Some nights she would be afraid, of a noise or of the dark. And she'd shake with fear and curl up beside him. And he'd always tell her she was safe with him and that he'd always take care of her. And now, years later, he still meant it. He always would.

She kissed his cheek and looked into his eyes, and he smiled warmly.

''I am a bit sleepy..'' She looked tired. He was quite tired too.
"Me too.. I think an afternoon nap would be good right about now." He lay down on the ground, with his arms open ready for her to curl into and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:18 am

She smiled at him. Seeing how he held out his arms. She Layed down. Curling up in his arms.
So safe. So warm.

''I'm Scared.'' Little Jasmine shivered.
''Don't worry you are safe here.''Two arms open for her. She curled up into is arms. ''I'm Safe with you.''
''You'll always be.'' Little Aladdin said.

She heard two childeren speak. ''So...safe..'' She murmered as she fell asleep. His warmth and just the thought of having him in her life made her happy. What would happen when she opened her eyes? She didn't know. She didn't care. She was safe.

(OOC: If you want to start a new topic with their costumes. you can Wink i figured it would be fun to rp that too Wink )
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

[OOC: I'm so way behind on catching up on RPs lately, but woah o.o Okii, I have a few things to say about this >.<

1. EVERY time Thrax commented I couldn't help but read it as if it was a sarcastic threat instead of enthusiastic eagerness to read more xD

2. OMG! O.O Michon finally got some! xD Sorry, but seeing as Al never slept with Esme in the RP (or at least I can't remember they did) isn't this kind of losing his 10 Doors virginity? xD Always shocks me when a "good" character have sex for the first time in the RP xD

3. Aawwwww, you + Josh <3

4. My heart seriously, literally sped up while reading this xD

5. Is there anywhere, in the series or another movie where they show Al and Jas as young kids? I wanna edit, but I want some kids to represent them, and too lazy to do a crossover >.>

6. Maybe now I can FINALLY stop importing the movie "Aladdin" into SV when I'm going to edit with Esmeralda o.e Sorry, but that's one couple I never got to shake xD I will always think Esme x Al is canon xD
On another note on the same subject, I can never remember what movie John is from xD Every time I edit with him I go through all my movies thinking: THE HELL IS HE FROM?! >.< I just automatically assume he can't be with Pocahontas or anything in the movie, and then I find myself stuck on where else he could be from... xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 pm

(OOC: aww i'm glad you liked it ^^ for young Al and young Jas i just used mowgli and shanti from Jungle book. They are in the same movie so no need to crossover xD there are allot of clips of them in Jungle book 2. Hope this helps Wink )
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:38 am

OOC: @ Villain I actually wanted them to do it! I thought it would be good and boy was it good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roomies once again, yay!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: