10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roomies once again, yay!

Go down 
+3
Thrax*
Jasmine
Aladdin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Roomies once again, yay! Empty
PostSubject: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Aladdin woke up, knowing he had been drugged again. "UGH." He mumbled loudly as he tried to sit up. Deciding it would take too much effort and energy, he stayed laying down, and rubbed his temples with his fingers.

"Again? I was happy where I was... Finally at peace with things, friends with Lilo, and best of all I was with Jasmine... She makes me happy when nobody else can. She knows me like no other person. She's everything to me... And naturally, you move me. Thanks for that."

He had kept his eyes closed the entire time, talking sort of to himself and John, but really to the dark. As Lilo had said, the darkness is the best listener. Little did Aladdin know, he was in fact still with Jasmine, who was laying right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:06 pm

"Again? I was happy where I was... Finally at peace with things, friends with Lilo, and best of all I was with Jasmine... She makes me happy when nobody else can. She knows me like no other person. She's everything to me... And naturally, you move me. Thanks for that."

Jasmine heard a male voice. Slowly she opened her eyes to see Aladdin. Happy too see him. She let one hand on his right hand. ''Aladdin i am still here.'' She wispered.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 am

Aladdin heard her voice and felt her touch, and at first he thought maybe they hadn't switched rooms after all. He could have sworn it was the gas... He opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Jasmine. Although he noticed they were in a different room, and Lilo was gone, he was so relieved to see her.

He held her hand. "I don't know what I would have done if I had lost you. I feel so lost without you, like I don't know who I am. I feel... Broken."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:09 am

''It's allright. I won't go anywhere if you don't want me to move. I won't.'' She said soft. ''Don't worry you'll find yourself soon enough. Maby we can find out togethere.'' She said soft with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 am

Aladdin smiled, hoping what she said would stay true.
"Thank you Jas, for everything."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:31 am

''No problem. You are my best friend. What else would you expect from me? You have been sad long enough. Time to feel more happiness.'' She smiled bright. Squeezing his hand soft.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:35 am

"Happiness... Sometimes I forget what that word means." He said it half-jokingly and half-serious.

"Speaking of happiness, I hope Lilo is alright..." Aladdin thought, missing her. He had been roommates with her twice in a row, and now she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:38 am

''Yeah i really hope she has a nice room mate now. I felt like a mother for her.'' She laughed. ''Instinct.''
She remembered holding Lilo. Lilo sleeping in her arms. Missing Lilo now even more.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:39 am

"Yeah... Me too. She must be missing you especially. You're almost like a mother to her.. Why did she call you that other name? I always wondered, but I didn't want to interrupt you two."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:43 am

''Oh that was my ehm... Cover. After i escaped from the Harem. I needed an hiding place and a new name. Otherwise i would be in an electric chair or something like that'' She said in a joking voice.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:53 am

"Oh... Gosh Jas.." He was so glad she got away, yet it was only to end up here. At least they were together, and she was not hurt. "I feel so sorry about Lilo. I wish the three of us could have stayed together a little while longer."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:55 am

''Oh don't worry. I am alive. Yeah we kinda looked like a little family.'' She let one hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:01 am

"Yeah we kinda looked like a little family.'' The sound of that made him think of his little family. Broken, but wonderful. He thought of Esmeralda, how wonderful of a mother she would have been. Jasmine would have loved Aaron.. Aaron was beautiful, and a sweet, calm baby. And little Lilo, taking care of him and talking to him. Along with Wendy, just as everything had been promised. And now, Esme was gone. Aaron was taken from him again. Lilo was separated from them. And now just Jasmine remained with him. He looked at her. How long would she be with him this time? He didn't want to let her go again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:06 am

''Aladdin? Are you okay'' he seemed lost in thoughts. ''You can tell me if something bothers you. You know that right?''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 am

"I know..." He said, but still sounded reluctant.

"It's just that... I just miss my family. All of them get taken away from me. I love you Jasmine, you're the last family I have left. I'm just afraid of losing you or being away from you."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:46 am

She shove closer to him so their foreheads where touching. ''Aladdin you won't lose me and i won't lose you. As long as we are togethere nothing will happen. And besides you are strong. Don't worry.'' She said lookng him straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:45 am

Aladdin was surprised when suddenly their foreheads were touching, and he looked into her eyes.
''Aladdin you won't lose me and i won't lose you. As long as we are togethere nothing will happen. And besides you are strong. Don't worry.''

"But how can you know for sure? I'm not strong, Jas... I think I only pretend to be. I'm weak. I was reckless and almost killed myself. I'm selfish." He continued looking in her eyes, he couldn't look away when she looked at him with such seriousness and intensity.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:52 am

''No Aladdin you are not selfish. I would do the same if i was into your situtation.'' ''You Are Strong. You just need to find your strength again.'' She closed her eyes. ''Aladdin you are strong.''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:34 am

Aladdin tried to believe her, but just couldn't. But her telling him over and over again that he was strong brought him new strength, and he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:40 am

She smiled back. It was enough for her to know that he understood. She kissed him on the cheek. sitting straight up. ''So what do you want to do?''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 am

Aladdin smiled and gave her a warm look when she kissed his cheek, and he gave her a hug.
"See? You always make me feel better. And you always understand. I'm so thankful to have you in my life."

"Hm... What do I want to do? But how can I choose when there are SO many options to pick from!" Aladdin laughed a little at his sarcasm.

Last edited by Aladdin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 am

''That is what i am here for. To make you feel better.'' She smiled bright. ''Well actually we can, Punch the wall. Kick in the door of the bathroom. Rip the shower of the wall. You can hit your head against the wall. We can also do things togethere. Rip the shower of the wall togethere. We can make out. Make love. Take off our clothes and put them back on. We can pull out our own hair...'' She sighed. ''We can do allot.'' She looked at Aladdin with a serious expression. Before she bursted into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 am

[OOC: Haha, I laughed at that entire thing so loudly XD Juss' sayin'. Woah, make out and make love, Aladdin and Jasmine XD That would be fun drama, adding another crazy love triangle. Well, with Pocahontas on the other end, it would be a love square... That would be a crazy fiasco XD]

Aladdin doubled over laughing, appreciating her humor and response to his sarcastic statement.
"Or... To save on time that is limited with each other before we switch rooms again, we could do all of that all at once! Hm... For starters we could... Dance together."

Aladdin stepped closer to Jasmine and held out his hand, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:12 am

(OOC: I am veeeryyy hyper so i had allot of inspiration XD YUS LOVE SQUARE! *TOTALLY UP FOR THAT* XDDD)

She smiled. ''Ofcourse.'' She stood up taking his hand. ''Do you lead or do i? Or are we going to random dance now?'' Grinning.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 am

[OOC: I've actually been wanting Aladdin and Jasmine to fall for each other for like 2 or 3 rooms now, I just LOVE their friendship/relationship! I've really grown on the idea of those two being together. But I didn't know if you wanted that. XD Hm... I think we could have fun with this. Just so you know, I work at 4:30 so I need to leave for work soon. I'll be back on tonight to reply! I work roughly 4:30-11:30. Sigh. I don't want to work. SHARE YOUR HYPER, I NEED TO BE PUMPED UP FOR WORK! XD XD]

"Well, we'll see what happens." He grabbed her and spun her randomly, taking her by surprise. He spun her once and then dipped her. As she was being dipped, he said to her, "Random dancing!" And then brought her back up. Then he started humming a song in 3/4 time, a waltz pattern. He took the lead and began dramatically waltzing with her, spinning her, both of them laughing and having a blast.

Finally, he stopped her and held her close to him. They stood there looking at each other, and his smile faded, but not because he was unhappy. His emotions were confusing him.

Her eyes.. That laugh.. I.. He stopped his thoughts, knowing she would not feel the same. Not even sure how he felt. Besides, she was with Thrax... How could she ever love him? He put his smile back on and began simply slow dancing with her, no joking around; just dancing.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 am

(OOC: EEEEEEEEIWTRNSFAIJFKBWIUFBWIFBVNEIUVBIENVFOWNOCN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -dies- OMG! SERIOUSLY AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is sooo cute <3 SERIOUSLY YOU MADE MY DAY!)

She had fun. How he spun her. It felt like they where kids again. Just different now... Older.. Wiser. Something inside her wanted to stop now. But she couldn't.

As soon as his smile faded she saw something in his eyes. A change. What was it? Once he smiled again she smiled back. Dancing slow now. She wondered what made him stop for a moment. The slowness of the dance. ''What are you thinking about?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 am

(OOC: is this triangle turning into a square? lets find out...)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 am

[OOC: I KNOW ME TOOOO! Very Happy <333 This will sound REALLY weird if you don't know what I mean by this, but putting myself in Aladdin's shoes, I've been falling for Jasmine for a while now. XD Something about that sounds creepy. Me and Al are like one person now, it's crazy. Oh 10 Doors, how you get to my head. Man, I'm late for work. I'm outta here! I shall reply in like 7 hours. Smile]

As he slowly walked in circles with her, his hands on her waist and her arms around his neck, he felt so conflicted inside. He wasn't even sure what to think, but he couldn't deny that these sudden feelings he had for her had been building inside of him for a while. It just wasn't clear to him until now.

''What are you thinking about?'' Aladdin's eyes grew larger, as he wasn't sure how to reply. He tried to keep his cool. "I erm... Uhh nothing really..." He really was at a loss at what to say, and he was looking at the wall behind her, trying not to look into her eyes. He knew that she had always been able to read him pretty well, and that made him nervous.

If he told her... Would she turn away from him? I'd lose her. he thought to himself.

"Nothing. I'm just glad to be spending time with you.." He said, smiling and looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:38 am

(OOC: SERIOUSLY STOP KILLING ME XDD I LOVE THIS <3)

She felt something in her stomach, It turned and twisted. How Aladdin avoided eye contact for a moment. the warmth of his hand on her waist. "Nothing. I'm just glad to be spending time with you.." He hid someting from her. Why did he change so suddenly?

''Aladdin, You can tell me what bothers you.'' She let her hand out his neck to his chest. ''Don't hide from me.''
She into his eyes. trying to find the correct pieces. He was like a puzzle. She closed her eyes. ''Why do you hide?'' She wispered.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 pm

[OOC: I Know XD I'm so excited for this, I almost feel nervous FOR Aladdin. But I'm so excited to see where this goes, the two of them realizing they love each other... it's going to be so sweet! <333 I can't wait to write this! I hope you like it, I'm going to try to make it all lovey-dovey. ^.^ Reply quickly! Ah!]

Aladdin knew he wasn't going to get away with trying to blow it off as nothing, she knew him better than that.

Shoot.. Now what? Aladdin had always been a fast thinker, good at making things up in front of people. But not in front of her, not the one that knew him best. Suddenly he felt her warm, soft hand on his chest, and it made his heart race. It felt so loud, he wondered if she could feel his heart speed up.

He looked at her, and saw in her eyes the young Jasmine that he had grown up with. She had always been such a loving person, so sweet... She's smart, and fun, and... beautiful. He loved everything about her. He always had. She was everything to him.

He hadn't even noticed that while he looked at her and thought about her, he had raised his hand and brushed her cheek gently with the back of his hand. Suddenly he snapped back to the present and lowered his hand.

"Nothing is bothering me necessarily..." It was just confusing him. He was a little bothered though that she would not return the feeling. It made him scared to put himself out there. "I know I can talk to you, I just... I'm not trying to hide, I..." He began to mumble what he was saying, as if trying to delay the inevitable. Being the person Jasmine was and how much the two of them cared about each other, he knew she wouldn't let this go no matter what.

Aladdin wanted to tell her, right then and there. But he doubted she returned the feelings. And if Thrax is who made her happy, then that was that. He wanted her to be happy. And if that man wasn't him, then... Lonely he would be. He knew Jasmine would want an answer, but he figured it was one she didn't want to hear, so he decided to leave for her sake.

"It's nothing, it's not important." He said, as he took his other hand off of her waist. He leaned in and kissed her forehead, which he had done a lot as a kid. Every time they had said goodbye as kids, he kissed her forehead. At the time it was just done as a best friend goodbye type gesture, but he hadn't done it since then. Would Jasmine think of it as that simple goodbye gesture that he used to do or would she sense that this one was different, that there was more meaning behind it than just a goodbye?

His lips lingered just a fraction of a second too long, the kiss a little too loving to be just for a friend. He had tried to keep it completely friendly, but he realized he had done it more than friendly without even trying. But it had felt SO right when he did it. Loving her was inevitable; He couldn't help it. Realizing what he had just done, he felt like she would dislike what he had just done if she had noticed it. He simply said, "Thank you for the dance, I'm going to go shower." With that, he turned around and very slowly walked towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 pm

[[OOC OH GOD SQUARE!! DX NEVER KNEW I'D BE APART OF THIS! DX XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 pm

[OOC: @Poca Teehee, Yeah... We just thought about this randomly today XD I've been hoping for a while now that it would happen, and then it came up, and BAM, love square.]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

{OOC: *-* YES! YES! GO BACK AND KISS HER, ALADDIN! My fav canon couple might actually happen in the RP of Crossover couples! 8D *running around the room, excited* I love Thrax, I do, but I wanted him with Poca >.> And, and! Jasmine and Aladdin is just sooooooo CUTE! You can't deny it! I love that couple to DEATH <333 (but don't die on me, okay? DX) <333 *just now remembered that PocahontasxJohn Smith is Canon* O.o Creepy how you randomly remember something like that...}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:41 pm

[OOC: I KNOW! I really wanted to kiss her right then and there, but I thought how I would act if I were Aladdin, and I decided i would wait it out, for a better cue, hint, or something from Jasmine. He has mixed emotions about his feelings, he's finally learning to let go of Esme, he's afraid of losing his friendship with her, she's with Thrax... I'm trying to keep it realistic. Playing Aladdin, I REALLLLLY want to kiss her. But trust me; When Jasmine decides to either: A) Pressure Aladdin into finally telling her, or B) Showing her feelings more like Aladdin is doing, and then he'll take the hint and go for it. I REALLY wish jas was online right now so we could RP... And I have to get off soon. It's 1:40am here right now, and I have church at 10:30, a choir concert 1-5pm, and Josh is home tomorrow. AKA, hardly any time to RP tomorrow. And I agree; I always loved Poca and Thrax, I always felt bad that Jas took her spot. And I always felt like Jas and Al should end up together. I actually forgot that they were Disney canon XD To me, canon in this RP is a totally different thing. I LOVE their relationship in this RP though, I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!!! Very Happy:D:D As you can tell. And now I'm rambling.]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 pm

{OOC: I can totally understand that XD I know, I have to remind myself on occasion who is actually with who in what movie XDDD Ones I remember perfectly are DimitrixAnya and JasminexAladdin, because they are two of my fav canon couples X3 Okay, goodnight and have a FANTASTIC day tomorrow! 8D ttyl! <333}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm

[OOC: ME tooo!!! I have serious issues remembering canon when I have 10 Doors on the brain. My immediate couples that come to mind? Esme x Aladdin, Anya x Eric, Cindy x Sinbad, Meg x John, Jane x Dimitri, Thrax x Pocahontas... Those are ones I think of anyway. It's weird when I do crossovers now (I'm doing a multicrossover for my 400 subs video, I'm almost done and SUPER excited about it Very Happy), because I'll do a crossover of Eric and Jane for example. And I think of 10 Doors and I'm like weeeeird.... It's funny. Haha wow, I need to get to bed. But I'm almost done with the 400 subs video! To finish now or to finish later... I'll go til 2:15, then I'm turning off my laptop and going to bed! Can't wait to see Jasmine's reply. Smile And I WILL have a fantastic day tomorrow, simply because Josh is in it. <3 Goodnight my friend!]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

{OOC: You picture CIndyxSinbad as Canon? XDDD I'm sorry, but that made me do a double-take, how many people like this couple??? XDD lol Goodnight! <3}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 pm

[OOC: yeah, for some reason I do. I was never the biggest Cindy x John fan, because I always wanted John x Meg to end up together. Then I wasn't a Sinbad x Meg fan, because I wanted her with John! XD And Sinbad x Odette or Ariel doesn't seem right... You two have always been the crazy arguing ones, who have always known each other... I always hoped you two would 'kiss and make up'. Figuratively and literally. Hehe Smile WHY AM I STILL ONLINE. I FAIL AT LIFE.]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:09 pm

{OOC: XDDD Omg XDD I doubt we'll end up together in the end XD I'm completely torn now on which couple I like Cindy in more: JohnxCindy or SinbadxCindy XDD Just, hopefully as long as Cindy ends up happy, then I'll be okay XD LMAO You made me laugh so hard at that XD You don't fail at life, you just fail at getting offline XD}
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:59 pm

(OOC: WOW ALLL THE OOC COMMMENTS O.O XDDD )

His hand on her cheek. It felt so nice.. Why did it feel nice. Maby she had missed him..
She was confused. A mixed feeling in her stomach. "It's nothing, it's not important."

It was... She held her breath for a moment. His lips on her forehead. Like he always did.. But different. It took longer. More pasionated. So much nicer.. This single touch. It ment so much to her. What was this? As he turned away to walk to the bathroom. She was freezed.
Everything was clear. No need to be explained anything. Aladdin.. he had opened another door in her heart. The door that had been closed for too long.

Gripping her head between both hands.
She loved Thrax... But these new feelings... She was so confused. Unsure what to do. She would betray Thrax.. Right? She did not want to lose either Thrax Or Aladdin. Biting her lip.

She run towards Aladdin. Wraping her arms arround Aladdin's waist. Holding on to him tight. ''Don't leave... PLease..'' She wispered. How much she wanted to stay with him. Knowing this might be wrong. Knowing that Thrax might not forgive her...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 pm

{OOC: EEEEEEP! 8D *on the edge of my seat*}
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:04 pm

(OOC: NAAWWW STOP OOC'S 'xDDD can you come on chat? XD)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 pm

{OOC: SORRY! Can't help it X3 Yeah, on it now, waiting for you X3}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:38 am

Cinderella wrote:
{OOC: EEEEEEP! 8D *on the edge of my seat*}

[OOC: I know, right?! XD I'm so excited. AHH!]

Aladdin had turned around and began walking to the bathroom, and he felt horrible. He should have never even asked her to dance... It only ended up hurting him in the end. No no, I shouldn't think like that. I was dancing with a friend. There's nothing wrong in that. he said to himself. Still, he felt very sad. Like all he wanted and more was what he was walking away from, but in a sense he didn't feel welcome, which is why he was walking away. He didn't feel welcome to tell her how he felt, to show her. So instead of confronting the emotional pain that would be sure to follow, he had decided to walk.

Suddenly right by the doorway to the bathroom, he felt Jasmine throw her arms around his waist from behind him. That stopped him right in his tracks, and it surprised him. He assumed she stopped him like this in still just a friend way, because she either thought maybe he was mad at her some how, from acting weird in front of her and then suddenly leaving. Or maybe she was just worried about him. Either way, it pained him even further because the feeling of her being so close brought him such joy, but he didn't know what to do.

''Don't leave... Please..' she whispered to him. It hurt him so much to hear her say that, but he wasn't sure what to do. He hadn't loved since Esmeralda... But he knew it was alright to move on, to open his heart to new love. Unfortunately, he opened his heart to a girl who loved another and not himself.

Finally he turned around so he was facing her, her arms around him the entire time. He was so close to her, their bodies touching. Their faces were so close, only a couple inches apart. He could feel her warm breath on his lips, and her arms seemed to tighten around him which only brought their bodies that much closer together. They were so close, so intimate... He could see a look in her eyes, but he wasn't entirely sure what it was. She looked like she desperately needed him, like she pleaded that he don't leave. But that wasn't the only look he saw. He saw something else too, but he wasn't sure what it was. He looked into her eyes. Trying to find the correct pieces. She was like a puzzle. [OOC: Yes I did just steal that from you XD]

His breathing grew faster, and he was nervous. Slowly he leaned closer to her, but not yet kissing her. He wanted so desperately to kiss her. No, he needed to. Just wait Aladdin, just a moment longer... He told himself. He looked at her with longing, but also in unknowing pain.

With their bodies unbearingly close for Aladdin, and their foreheads and noses touching, their lips barely apart, he asked her one simple question to what she had whispered to him. He thought about the way it had sounded when she said it: "''Don't leave... Please..'"

"Why?" He asked in a very quiet, sad, loving voice.

[OOC: Sorry guys, I hate drawing it out. It's killing me, but I thought this would make it more... dramatic, romantic, etc. ^.^]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 am

[OOC: I'm going to church in like 10 minutes, just a heads up. I'll be back in a couple hours or so! I don't wanna wait that long. -.-]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:05 am

(OOC: SOMEONE KISS SOMEBODY ALREADY!!!)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:07 am

[OOC: If Jasmine would reply, I would XD She's online, but hasn't replied... I just want some sort of response from you, a 'cue' to let me kiss you. DUN DUN DUNNN... I can't wait to kiss you any longer! If I get back from church and you haven't replied, I may just not wait for an answer. I may just grab you and kiss you. Juss' sayin'.]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 am

[OOC: Off to church now, I'll be back soon as I can! Probably around noon (it's 10:10 am right now)]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 am

(OOC: OMG O.O the loveeeee -died- I love this so much!!!! )

She wanted to stay with him. Not letting go. As he turned arround. His body against hers. ''Why?'' His voice sounded so soft. His nose touched hers. She felt his warm breaht on her lips. Just one move....
Her heart raced and turned and twisted. Why....Why?

She took his face between both her hands. ''I.. Need you'' She wispered weak. Looking him straight into his eyes. Unsure if she should kiss him. She couldn't once again freezed. Her head was spinning, Was this right or wrong?

I'm sorry Thrax...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 am

''I.. Need you'' Aladdin felt her warm hands hold his face, and he thought he was about to melt right there on the spot. He knew this shouldn't be happening, yet it had to. He felt they were MEANT to be together somehow.

Aladdin couldn't stop himself; He held her lower back with his hand and put his other hand behind her neck. He pulled her as close as physically possible and kissed her, with extreme passion. Their bodies pressed against one another, he used the hand holding her lower back to pull her even closer, taking in every moment of this. It was so right, and in that instant he knew that's how it should be. He intertwined his fingers in her hair while holding the back of her neck, and they both moved backwards from the intensity of the kiss. He suddenly hit his back against the wall, and she was still pressed up against him.

He suddenly released the kiss, still holding her back and neck. In shock of what just happened, he just looked at her, breathing heavily. He wasn't sure what to say, not knowing if the kiss was meaningful to her as it was to him. It had to be... it was just so perfect. It was just so right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roomies once again, yay!   Roomies once again, yay! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roomies once again, yay!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: