10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In a room with a Sociopath....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

In a room with a Sociopath.... Empty
PostSubject: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 am

Snow White woke up with a pounding headache, she grimaced and slowly sat up she became aware that she was lying down on a carpet. She slowly smiled as she saw a bundle of clothes resting next to her, and picked them up to see her Halloween costume. She almost grimaced again, the er 'bunny' costume was a little too risque for her normal attire. But at least she now had a change of clean clothes, she got up and almost froze again there lying down not too far away was another young woman still asleep. Snow White bit her lip, she didn't recognize her and she didn't want to freak her out with her almost too bright for the human eye blue costume. She sighed and put the costume back down, it looked like she would have to wait now....
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:16 am

Kayla awoke and raised her hand to her head instantly, she had an enormous headache, groaning, she sat up and looked across the room... a room change... of course. Yet, she was even less happy about this one than the others before, now she would never know what had happened to the little boy, whether she had... oh please god no. Tears began to build up in her eyes but she angrily brushed them away. Her Multiple Personality Disorder had come back, and now... in this place... she had no way to control her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:35 am

Snow White had sat back down onto the carpet and was fiddling with her necklace when she heard the young woman groan. She twisted to look over at her, she smiled warmly in her direction "Hey I'm Snow White, so I guess we're roomies now." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 am

Kayla had not noticed her other room-mate until now and as she did, she bit her lip...

"Well, she could be interesting to play with dear."

She shook her head, trying to ignore and push back the voice, she surely had a while before another black-out... she hoped. "Hello," Her voice was shaky, she could barely talk, she was still extremely shaken-up. "I'm Kayla," She forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 am

Snow White frowned when she heard Kayla's trembling voice, "Are you ok?" She asked with concern, Kayla looked pale.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 am

[[OOC Touch her Kayla...And I won't stop myself from killing you! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ]]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 am

[Ooc, thank you Poca ^^]
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 am

"I'm alright," Kayla nodded, she couldn't decide whether ir was best to warn Snow or not say a word... either way, she was in danger. Why did this have to happen now? Why did her MPD have to return at the most inconvernient of times. "Well... no, thats not exactly true..." She bit her lip, debating whether or not to confide in her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:46 am

Snow White just nodded encouragingly, "Its ok Kayla, you can tell me." She said softly, she hoped that Kayla was all right.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 am

Kayla sighed. "I have a little problem..." Well no, it was a bit larger than a little problem, but she didn't want to frighten Snow. "I have MPD." She thought that was enough to tell her for now. She looked to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 am

Snow White's eyes widened in understanding, "You have Mulitple Personalities? Do they come out often?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:33 am

"It depends on my mood..." Kayla bit her lip, right now, her mood wasn't all that great, she was even more scared now, knowing she could snap at any moment.
"Her neck is so thin dear... so easy to snap don't you think?"
Kayla's jaw tightened. "Snow, if I start acting odd, lock yourself in the bathroom." Her voice was simple, she couldn't allow her MPD to harm this innocent girl.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:43 am

Snow White nodded slowly, "Ok what are the signs that I should look for?" She asked, she was worried for Kayla.
[Ooc, if you want to hurt Snow go for it ^^]
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 am

[Okie XD I might do ;D]

Kayla paused... "I'm not really sure, I think there may be a moment when I transition between personalities, a blank phase, where I may close my eyes and look non-emotional... But I'm not sure, because obviously, I cannot remember." She thought whether to mention the fact she might talk about death a lot but decided against it, she might become scared.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 am

[Ooc, YAY!]
Snow White nodded and then looked down at her outfit, "Is it ok if I change, I don't really like the outfit but I need to wear new clothes." She admitted with a small smile., "If you think its a bad idea, I can wait on changing." She added.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:31 am

It was then that Snow began to TTW with Pocahontas, so there was no need to respond to her question, she just sat quietly amongst her own thoughts, slightly unsure what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a Sociopath....   In a room with a Sociopath.... Empty

Back to top Go down

In a room with a Sociopath....
Page 1 of 1