10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:10 pm

She smiled back at him then moved her neck so he could have better access to it. When he bit and sucked her neck, she let out soft moans.

She reached down and grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her breast.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:21 pm

The corner of his lips formed a smile as he continued to kiss her neck.
He could feel her heart beating. He cupped her breast with his hand and squeezed it gently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She let out a louder moan when he squeezed her breast while biting her neck.

One of her hands moved to his chest and ran her hand all over it, before moving to his back and bringing him closer.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Sinbad moved his free hand to the top of her back, searching for the zipper.
He slowly unzipped her dress. He moved both hands to her shoulders. He slowly pulled her dress of while moving his hands along her body. He pulled it down over her waist. Then he let go, and the dress fell the rest of the way to the floor.
He let his hands brush over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Cinderella moved with his hands, helping him get the dress off. When his hands brushed over her stomach, her hands went to his belt.

"One thing I have to ask you..." Cinderella said, looking down at her hands before looking up at him. "Please... be gentle for the baby?" She asked, softly, her eyes pleading with his.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:23 pm

"Of course. I could never dream of harming neither the baby nor you," he said as he began taking off her bra.
He thought for a short period of time while he caressed her bare breast.
"Is there a specific position that would be better for the baby?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:28 pm

She smiled at him. "I... I don't know... Never had sex while pregnant before..." She took a step closer to him, as she started undoing his belt.

"I think... Against the wall may be our only option... seeing as we don't have a bed and we're standing in the only cleanish spot in the room..." She unbuttoned his pants then unzipped them.

She placed her hand against his bulging groin through his underwear. "Hmm... Someone is awake..." She said, with a little sexy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Against the wall? That seemed like a good idea. And as long as she was fine with it, then it was probably also fine for the baby.

Sinbad smiled at her. "You are definitely right about that," he said before he leaned in and kissed her.
He stepped out of his pants, that had fallen to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:51 pm

She kissed him hungrily, while slipping off his underwear. He walked her to the wall, still locked in a kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and bit lightly on his bottom lip, bringing him closer to her.

She loved the feel of his warm hands on her body. Everywhere he touched, begged for more once his hand moved from that spot.

She could feel herself getting wetter by the second.

She wanted this so badly...

She wanted him so badly...

It had been too long...

Far too long...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:36 pm

When they reached the wall, Sinbad moved his hands down her body. He pulled down her panties. She helped him by moving her legs as he did so. They fell to the ground.
He moved his hands back up, one hand following her inner thigh. His fingers grazed her clit.
"Seems like I'm not the only one looking forward to this," he whispered. He rubbed it and played with her for a little while before he entered her with a finger. Not long after he let a second fingers join the first as he kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:03 am

She moaned when his fingers rubbed her and when they entered her, she let out a half moan half laugh against his lips.

It had been way too long...

As he played with her, she played with him. She grabbed his groin and started rubbing it.

She pulled away from the kiss a little. "Are we going to get to the main event, or are we going to stay at the opening act?" She asked, a little breathy with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 am

"Someone is getting impatient," he said with a little laugh, before he gave her a kiss.
Sinbad pressed closer against her as he slid in between her legs.
He had never believed that there'd come a time where he'd actually enjoy this. A time where he'd want her so much.
He had had her right next to him almost his entire life, he just hadn't seen it sooner. He hadn't been able to give up on his childish view of her.
He entered her. She felt different from what he remembered. Maybe it was just because it had been such a long time. He wasn't really sure. But he didn't complain. It felt good.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 am

[OOC: Congratulations Sinbad ^^ Of course you were going to win this challenge, it took you what, a day? xD Hope Cindy won't be too pissed when she finds out you've used her... *cough* xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:50 am

"I haven't had sex in 4 or 5 months..." She whispered in his ear, before nibbling a little on his lope.

When he entered her, she let out a gasp of pleasure. She was so wet that he went in so smoothly.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he held her against the wall. Her wrapped her arms around his neck and bit his neck with kisses.

When he went in and out of her, she moaned and started to laugh.

It felt good.

She kissed him passionately, moving her hips as best as she could with his.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:35 am

He had started off gently, but he started moving faster, thrusting harder into her.
Sinbad pressed her further into the wall as he continued to move inside of her.
He moaned and his fingers scraped her back as he came. He could feel her tremble as she came with him.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:05 pm

As he started going faster, she started moaning out his name. Grabbing his hair, feeling any part of his body that she could feel. She bit his neck a few times and laughed in pure pleasure and moaned his name over and over again.

When they both came, she was shivering from pure pleasure, laughing a little as she leaned her head back against the wall. She was breathing hard with s smile on her face.

She lifted her head off of the wall and gave him a kiss on the lips, then hugging him close.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Sinbad smiled when she kissed him. When she hugged him, he hugged her back.
"Even under these circumstances, this has got to be the best sex I've had with you."
He let her down on the floor, still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Cinderella laughed. "I know, I was laughing during it, it was sooo good!" She said, hugging him tighter and giving him a kiss on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:45 pm

"I hope I can take that as a good thing...?"
He stroked her hair and ran his hand along her back.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

She nodded her head with a smile. "Mhm!" She said, snuggling into him.

"It was wonderful... I think I really needed that." She said, with a little laughter in her voice. She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:52 pm

"Yeah, me too," he said softly with a smile on his face.
"How about a shower?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 pm

"Sure, a shower would be great right now." She said, smiling, as she played with his hair a little.

"Together?" She asked, looking at him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:07 pm

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking," he said before he leaned in and kissed her.
He walked with her to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:13 pm

When they entered the bath room, Cinderella turned the water on and waited for it to get warmer. She stepped in then pulled Sinbad in with her.

She kissed him as she grabbed the soap and started cleaning his groin.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Sinbad reached for the shampoo.
He poured a bit in her hair and started massaging it in.
"For how long have you been pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:58 pm

She laughed as he put the the shampoo in her hair.

"About 4 or 5 months, I think." She said, moving her hands and soap up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:06 pm

"That's a long time."
He sighed lightly as it reminded him for how long they had been trapped in there.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Cinderella he looked at him sadly, before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

She gave him a hug, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:27 pm

He hugged her for a little while. It felt good, while feeling the hot water run over them.
"So about halfway through. Do you think it'll be a boy or girl," he said trying to change the subject back to something a bit more cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:29 pm

She smiled at him. "I don't know... I kind of want a girl... But maybe a boy would be better... I just hope that he or she will be safe..." She said, looking down at her stomach.

She hugged him again, snuggling her face into his chest.

"It's nice to be held..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 pm

He put his arms around her.
"I'm sure it'll be just fine. Afterall it'll have you as a mother."
He hugged her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:39 pm

She smiled at him. "Thanks, both you and Tasia think I'll be a good mother... That means a lot." She said, giving him a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:53 pm

He kissed her lips and gave her a little smile.
"How is she? I haven't seen her for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm

"Last time I saw her, she was fine. She was my roommate after the masquerade." Cinderella said, smiling.

"She's happy that we're friends now..." She said, looking at his chest with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:05 pm

"That's good," he said with a little smile.
"I'm also really happy that we are friends now," he said honest as he rubbed her back.
"I really enjoy being with you."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:07 pm

She looked up at him and smile. "Me too. It's really nice. I enjoy being with you too." She said, before reaching up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:12 pm

He smiled at her for a little while. Then he noticed the water was starting to get colder.
"Maybe we should finish off in here."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:22 pm

She laughed. "Sounds like a good idea." She said, before rinsing the rest of the shampoo out of her hair.

She picked up the bar of soap. "You want to clean me, or shall I?" She asked, with a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Sinbad took the soap from her hand. "I'd be pleased to do it," he said and kissed her on the cheek.
He soaped her in and carefully washed down her body.
He pulled her closer, making place for both of them under the running water.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Cinderella smiled at him when he pulled he took the soap and laughed a little when started washing her with the soap.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:32 pm

When all of the soap was washed off, Sinbad turned off the water.
He suddenly remembered that they didn't have a towel in the room.
"It's really a bother that not all the rooms have towels and such," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:37 pm

She wrinkled her nose when she remembered. "Yeah, that's just annoying." She said, looking around the bathroom.

"Neither of us really need to catch a cold or something..." She said, hugging herself as she started to feel the air cool off her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 pm

"No, a cold wouldn't be good."
He hugged her from behind and rubbed her arms.
"Maybe we should put some clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 pm

"Yeah, I guess..." She said, leaning into his touch.

"...Our clothes are in the other room..." She said, realizing that after a moment.

She sighed and stepped out of the tub, holding his hand. She gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:47 pm

He followed her to the other room. They walked hand in hand to the corner, where all their clothes were spread over the floor.
For a little while he stared at the clothes, not really wanting to bow down, because he didn't want to let go of her just yet.
After a while he let go anyway and picked up his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:49 pm

She slipped on her panties and looked at her bra in distaste. "I can put that on later." She said, before putting her dress back on.

"Sinbad? Can you zip up my dress please?" She asked, giving him a smile as she turned her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Sinbad zipped and buttoned his pants. The he looked up at Cinderella.
"Sure," he said as he walked closer to her. He put a hand on her waist, to hold the dress in place. He zipped her dress with the other hand, nuzzled her when he reached her neck.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 pm

She smiled at him over her shoulder. "Thank you." She said, softly.

She turned around to face him. She wrapped her arms around his waist. "So... what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:12 pm

He played with her hair while he thought about her question for a little while.
"How about I get the bread. Then we could eat and just sit and talk for a while," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:30 pm

She smiled. "Sounds fun!" She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She sat down as he got the bread.

"So..." She started, biting her lip. "What are we now... exactly?" She asked, looking at him as he sat down next to her.

"And don't give me the whole "What do you mean?" act, you know what I mean." She said, half playful and half serious, bumping her shoulder against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: