10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:52 am

"Love riding them. Remember my horse, Duke? He's gotten older now... I hope he and Bruno are all right..." Cinderella said, looking off to the side sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 am

"Yeah, I hope someone is taking care of it all while we are not there," he sighed. They had been gone for such a long time.
"Why did we never ride on horses together?" he said, more like a statement than an actual question. "
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:08 am

"Because we never liked each other or took the time to figure out each others interests?" Cinderella stated.

"I mean, we avoided each other whenever the other was home, because we wanted to avoid fighting..." She said, with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am

"Well, that's true," he sighed.
Sinbad studied her for a little while.
"I'm sorry I never took the time to get to know you. I guess I just created a picture of you when we were kids... and then I couldn't see the real you."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:44 am

Cinderella shrugged. "It's all right, it's partly my fault for being so rude to you when we were younger... I realized my mistake when I was older, but when I tried to talk to you and you brushed me off, so I felt I realized too late." She said, before looking at him and smiling a little sad.

"We've both have had death in the family that hit us both hard... Made us both lock up completely... I'm just glad and relieved that we're finally okay now... It feels nice." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 am

Sinbad leaned his back against the wall and looked up at the ceiling.
"I just wish I had noticed it sooner. Then maybe... a lot of things would have been different... better... somehow..."
Sinbad noticed that he was thinking out loud.
"Oh sorry, I think I started rambling," he said and laughed slightly to cover up.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Cinderella smiled at him. "I think so too... But we were both stubborn and had prides..." She said, leaning back against the wall, her eyes going up to the spider.

"Do you think it will ever move?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of the spider.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Sinbad looked at the spider for a while before he answered.
"I'm not sure. It'd be nice if it would come down so we could just get rid of it."
The camera caught his eye.
"I don't understand how anyone can find this amusing. What is the appeal?", he asked, reffering to John.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Cinderella shrugged. "Maybe he expected us to be screaming? I don't think he would have guessed that we would just kill the spiders." She said, thinking about it.

"I wonder how long we'll have to watch it? Will it be before the gas comes or after?" She wondered out loud.

She looked at Sinbad. "Can you pass the bread and water beside you? I'm getting hungry now..." She said, with a little sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 pm

"Yeah maybe," he said, still not sure why anyone would enjoy to see other people afraid. But then again, it was the Villain. But why was it so hard for him to see John as just 'the villain'?
"You think of poisinous spiders and sleeping gas, and then you get hungry?" he joked before he reached over to get the bread and the water.
"Here you go," he said with a smile and gave it to Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:31 pm

She laughed. "What do you expect form a pregnant woman?" She asked, laughing.

"Thank you." She smiled, before ripping the bread in half and eating some of it. She drank some water with it and ate another bite.

She swallowed. "I wonder what will happen after this, I guess, "task" is over... I'm actually enjoying my time with you." She said, laughing a little.

"Here's your half." She said, holding out his half of the bread to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 pm

"I could sure live without all the spiders. But this actually is nice," he said and smiled at her.
Sinbad looked at the bread in her hand.
"I'm not really hungry at the moment, so if you and your baby can have any use of it, then you should eat it."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:20 pm

"You sure?" Cinderella asked, not wanting to take food away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 pm

"Yeah. You are eating for two, afterall," he said and nodded towards her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:25 pm

She smiled at him. "Thanks..." She said, before eating the bread, slowly.

"So... how have you been since the Masquerade?" She asked, leaning her head against the wall, while looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:32 pm

"Well... I haven't died since then," he joked.
"I have been with Ariel and some guy named Dimitri since then. And..."
He looked at the camera.
"I met John. He took me to the garden. And then I got permission to see Odette in his room. She's there to recover from her damages after her meeting with.... uhm... Ariel."

Last edited by Sinbad on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Cinderella laughed a little at his joke. "Well, good, I was worried that I was talking to a ghost." She joked back.

"...How is Ariel?" She asked, watching him. "I know who Dimitri is... I met him at the Dinner Party... We also spoke through the wall a little one time..."

She was quiet for a moment. "Why... did he take you to the garden?" She asked, curious to know if he was shown what John shown her.

She looked back up at Sinbad. "How is she? I'm glad he's taking care of her... Did she go to the hospital? It seems like she would have needed to go after... that..." She said, looking away at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:49 pm

"Ariel is... uhm... I think she regrets what.... what happened," he replied vague. He didn't like to think too much about it.
"He took me to the garden to show me a grave," he said and smiled slightly. "I had never pictured he'd do something like that. But I'm actually thankful that he did it. And Odette... She seemed to be in a better condition. She had been to a hospital, so her wound should be fine now."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Cinderella gave a stiff nod.

"A grave? ...Who's grave?" She asked.

She breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good... I'm glad he's helped her... It was his fault that what happened to her happened... I just... Can't believe he would do that..." She said, started to shake a little, a hand went her stomach subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 pm

"The grave belonged to... Meg," he gulped. He really wished that she was still here. But being able to see her grave... hearing that she died happy... It was better for her that way.
Sinbad noticed that Cinderella started shaking. He moved a little closer and put her arms around her.
"Don't worry, I'm sure your baby will be safe. Afterall, it's also his baby," he said, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Cinderella leaned into him, needing the comfort. What Ariel did to Odette really scared her.

She nodded her head at Sinbad's words. "Yeah... It doesn't make me any less scared though..." She whispered, not knowing what she would do if she lost her baby.

"I-I love him, Sinbad... I really do... I don't know why, b-but I-I do... He does such horrible things... He's hurt so many... But I just can't-" She started shaking more and tears began to fall.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:41 pm

"It's okay," he said softly as he started rubbing her arm gently.
"You can't choose who you love. And besides...."
He thought about what he wanted to say before he continued.
"... I don't think he's all that bad."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Cinderella looked up at him. "You... don't?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"He does horrible things, yes. But... I think there's also another side to him... A side he tries not to show that many people."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Cinderella let her head fall against his shoulder. "Phew, I'm not going crazy... I've seen it too..." She said, her mind going back to the masquerade.

Last edited by Cinderella on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Sinbad smiled a little for himself.
"I figured you had seen it as well. You don't seem to be the kind of girl to just fall for a psycho."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Cinderella laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right about that... He's opened up a little to me... but not a lot... I don't know how he actually feels about me..." She said, shrugging a little sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Sinbad wasn't sure what to tell her. He had no idea how John felt about her. If he even cared at all.
Instead he remained silent and just continued to carres her arm.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Cinderella started to relax with her head on his shoulder.

She yawned a little."You know... it was never hard to have sex with you... Even if back then we didn't like each other..." She said, not realizing how awkward that might make the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 pm

[Fake post]
Sinbad laughed slightly.
"Really?" he asked a little surprised.
He stroked her cheek, forcing her to look at him.
"Then why don't we give it a try now? It might be even better now that we are on good terms," he said and winked.

[Real post]
Her comment threw him off a little.
"Oh... uhm... really?" he said a little surprised.
He hadn't expected her to say something like that.

Last edited by Sinbad on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Cinderella laughed. "Yeah, Sinbad, you're a good looking guy." She stated, before realizing what she was talking about. "I'm sorry, that was random and a bit awkward, huh? I'm tired, I say things when I'm tired." She said, laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:50 pm

"Uhm, yeah... I didn't really expect you to say that," he said nervously.
"If you are tired, then you should try get some sleep," he said, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:52 pm

"Not many places to sleep in here... Especially with the floor still covered in spider guts..." She said, shrugging.

"Sorry I made you feel awkward... I think it's the tiredness and the hormones mixing..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Sinbad looked across the room. There really was spider guts everywhere.
"I-it's okay," he said and turned to look at her for a moment. Then he looked out in the room again.
"I think this corner is the biggest place that is free of spider guts."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:37 pm

"...Maybe I should just sleep in the bathroom? I think I made things too awkward..." She said, getting up, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:15 pm

"It's alright. You can stay, Cinderella," Sinbad said and smiled at her.
"If you want to, that is," he added in a mumble.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:17 pm

"You sure?" She asked. He gave a little nod in response.

She sat back down. "Thanks, I didn't want to sleep in the bathroom... Who knows when is was last cleaned..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yeah, it's hard to tell," he said, slightly disgusted just by the thought of it.
"Should we take turns? So I keep an eye on the spider while you get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:26 pm

She nodded her head. "Sure..." She yawned. "Wake me up in about an hour or so... and I'll watch next..." Cinderella said, closing her eyes as she leaned against the wall, trying to get comfortable.

She was more tired then she realized, for she had no trouble falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 am

Sinbad kept an eye on the spider in the ceiling. It didn't move at all.
For a long time he just stared at it. He had no idea for how long.
He turned his head slightly and glanced at Cinderella. It hadn't taken her long to fall asleep. She must have been tired.
Sinbad smiled a little before he turned back to the spider. He'd just let her sleep until she awoke on her own.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Cinderella moved her head in her sleep onto Sinbad's shoulder. She let out a sigh in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:48 pm

When he felt her head on his shoulder, he turned his head to look at her. He slowly swifted her hair behind her her. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep.
He moved his hand back to himself, but while doing so he 'accidently' touched her boob.
At least she was still asleep, so it probably wouldn't be a problem.
It was strange so different he was beginnig to see her. Was it just because they were trapped in here? No, that wasn't it. He was just beginning to be honest to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Cinderella moved a little in her sleep, getting more comfortable as she slept. Her side was pressed against his as her head was on his shoulder.

Her body tensed for second when his hand touched her breast.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Sinbad moved his hand to his mouth as he yawned.
He wasn't really tired. It was just borin sitting on his own, having nothing to do.
He rested his head on Cindy's while still keeping an eye on the spider.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Cinderella blinked as she woke up. She felt something on her head and her head on something...

She moved a little, causing whatever was on top of her to move. She looked up and looked at Sinbad, confused.

"Sinbad?..." She said, softly, from just waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:26 pm

When Sinbad felt her move, he lifted his head.
He had almost fallen asleep from just sitting there with her. He looked to the ceiling. The spider was still there. Then he turned his head and looked at Cinderella.
"How did you sleep?" he said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:28 pm

She shook her head a little, trying to wake up a bit more. "Good, I guess." She said, before she stretched her arms over her head.

"How's our pet? Any changes?" She asked, before glancing up at the spider.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:34 pm

"It's still up there. It's stubborn," he said and looked at the spider again.
"So, is it my turn to sleep now?" he said as he started to slide down the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:36 pm

"Hmm, yeah, stubborn little thing..." Cinderella muttered, glaring at it a little, while feeling slightly relieved that it was okay.

Me and my love of spiders... She thought, before looking at Sinbad.

She laughed a little. "No, I'm going to be completely mean and make you stay awake." She said, sarcastically with a smile. "Sure, Sinbad, go ahead." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 pm

"I wouldn't mind staying awake if there was actually something interesting to do in here," he said as he slided all the way to the floor. As soon as he laid down on the floor he could feel how tired he really was.
"But it wasn't so bad watching you sleep," he said with a little smile as he closed his eyes. Before he drifted off to sleep he mumbled "... because you look really cute that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next