10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Cinderella stared at Sinbad.

He watched her sleep...

And thought she looked cute?

What alternate reality have I woken up to?? She thought, before looking up at the spider.

A few times she glanced back down at the sleeping Sinbad.

She smiled.

She was glad they actually got along... Even turned out they liked some of the same stuff...

Why were we so stupid back then? She thought, as she watched the spider.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Sinbad had fallen asleep on his back. In his sleep his turned to his side, facing Cinderella.
He laid like that for a long while. Then he snuggled in closer to her.
He mumbled something in his sleeps, but only sounds. Not real words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Cinderella jumped a little and let out a silent breath of relief when it was just Sinbad that snuggled into her...

While mumbling something in his sleep...

She stared at him for a moment as he mumbled in his sleep. A smile slowly crept on her face as one thought went through her mind.

Cuuute!

She giggled quietly to herself as she looked back up at the spider.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Sinbad slowly awoke. He rubbed his eyes and he began to sit up.
"'Morning," he said with a tired smile.
He remembered about the spider.
"It still hasn't moved, I see," he said as he looked at the spider on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Cinderella shook her head. "Nope..." She said, before standing up and stretching her back and legs.

She let out a groan. "My back hurts from sitting there for so long... How's you sleep?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Sinbad strecthed his arms over his head.
"Alright. I think I'm getting used to sleep at the floor."
He stood up and leaned against the wall.
"But I really wouldn't mind having a bed next time."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:19 pm

"Hmm, last room I was in, I didn't have a bed, but I slept the whole time I was in there... I just didn't want to have to get up... So, I don't know if I ever had a roommate or not..." Cinderella said, leaning against the wall beside him.

"Sleeping on the floor can be nice... can be good for the back too... Next time, I'll do that." She said, tossing him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Sinbad looked at the ground.
"The first room I was in didn't have any furnitures either. It had stone walls and stone floor. At least the wooden floor is more comfortable. If you can say that about a floor," he said and smiled slightly while looked up at her.
He walked around in the room, closer to the spider.
"Do you really think he'd put poisonous spiders in here? It would be nice to know for certain if we should really be afraid of it."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:35 pm

"I got a bed and a beanbag chair... I was alone for awhile too... Alone with a fish..." Cinderella said, with a shrug. "Next room I went to, the bed was uncomfortable and gave me back trouble... So I slept on a pallet on the floor. Fixed my back right up!" She said, smiling.

She sighed, following a little. "I know... Doesn't he usually put a broadcast or something?? Or leave a note??" She questioned, looking up at the spider, before pacing the room a little.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:42 pm

"Yeah.. he does," he said and looked at the TV as if he was expecting it to come to life.
"It's strange that he just put them in here. But maybe that's a part of the game this time. That we don't know anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Cinderella shrugged. "Maybe..." She said, rubbing her forehead a bit.

"At least we got all but one out of the way... " She said, while walking around the room.

She stopped and turned back to Sinbad. "So... what do you want to do? There's go tot be something to do while we babysit a spider..." She said, throwing her hand up at the spider, before dropping it to her side.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:56 pm

"What do you say we just sit and talk some more?" he suggested.
"It was kinda nice to get to know you a little better. To get to know some of the things I never knew while we lived together."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:59 pm

She smiled at him. "Sure. It was nice getting to know more about you." She said, walking over to him.

"So... Sinbad... What are your interests?" She asked, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Sinbad put his hands behind his head.
"Well, I always enjoyed fencing... and sailing... Though the fun disappeared when it was turned into work," he said and sighed in the end.
"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Cinderella sat down beside him and smiled.

"Painting... I've always loved painting. Remember that one birthday party of mine? Where you and your brother gave me some painting supplies? I loved it so much, after I got it, I couldn't stop painting... I only stopped painting when dad got sick... But then continued when he told me they made him smile... And I've never stopped painting since..." She said, looking down at her hands a little sad.

She looked at Sinbad and gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry, went on a ramble there."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 pm

He couldn't help but laugh a little by her smile. It was so cute.
"Oh yeah, I remember that. I never knew you liked that present so much," he said as he thought back to that day.
"It's a shame you can't paint some paintings in here. It would really light up the room if there was something pretty on the walls."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm

She nodded with a smile. "Yep! One of my favorite presents." She said, smiling at the memory.

"I know, right? That would be so fun... I miss feeling a paintbrush in my hand and getting a bit of paint on my face from when I brush my hair out of my face..." She said, laughing a little.

"I'm always amazed by how when you paint, you start off with nothing, then everything is rough, and by the end of it, you realize you've created something beautiful..." Cinderella smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm

"I've never really been creative when it comes to such things. But it is amazing how much you can show on a piece of paper."
He thought about it for a little while.
"Like that painting with the snowy mountain. The one hanging in the living room. I think it's unbelievable how real you can make it look."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Cinderella smiled brightly. "You liked that one?" She asked, her eyes shinning bright at the thought of someone liking her paintings.

That could explain why he didn't object it when I moved it in the living room after I looked around all of the other rooms to put it in...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 pm

"Yeah, I did. There was just something.... special about that one, I think," he said and smiled.
He put his hands behind his head and leaned up against the wall.
"How do you get the inspiration for your paintings?" he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Cinderella smiled and leaned back against the wall. "Thanks... I worked on that one for a few months..."

She shrugged. "I found an old picture of those mountains and just loved the way it looked and wanted to make all of the colors to pop." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:47 pm

"Cool," he said fascinated.
"It must be nice to be able to express yourself in that way."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:49 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, it's a lot of fun... I was so excited when I found out that I had a talent for art... One of the few things I'm good at." She said, smiling a little.

"What about fencing? I've always wanted to learn. I never got a chance though."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 pm

"Tobias always practised with me when we where kids. So it was something I learnt to enjoy that way, and then practised on my own after his... death. Sometimes I wonder if I ever reached his level. He was quite skilled," he said and smiled by the thought of the memory.
"But it's kinda hard to compare when all you have is an old memory."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm

She smiled at him. "Yeah... I can understand that..."

After a moment, she bumped him with her shoulder lightly. "I bet you're fantastic. I"m sure he's proud. You'll have to show me some time?" She asked, more then stated.

She didn't want to push their new friendship too far.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:19 am

"Sure," he said and smiled at her. "You can come with me to the club. Then I can teach you how it's done."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 am

Cinderella's smile widened. "That sounds like fun! Can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3