10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. Empty
PostSubject: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 am

[[OOC This takes place after the TTW]]

Pocahontas walked out of bathroom, wiping her tears. She didn't turn to look at Thrax, walking to the corner of the room. Her eyes was looking down at her hand, it was still swollen but, she had numbed the pain. Nothing hurt more then to say goodbye to the one you love. She shook her head slowly, looking up to the ceiling it was clear she wanted someone to help her through this.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:19 am

He turned around and look at her, "Poca whats wrong?" his stomach started to get butterflies, and his heart dropped.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:21 am

Pocahontas slowly lowered her head to look at him. Her face had no emotion in it, like she wasn't there. It was clear to him, the goodbye was for real..It was clear..She wanted him and Jasmine to be happy and she felt in the way..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:30 am

Thrax looked at Poca face and he saw nothing. No anger, no sadness, no emotion at all. "Poca please tell me what your thinking...."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Pocahontas looked at him, "Too many things.." Was all she said, sitting there as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:30 pm

"Okay I'll be right here when you r ready to talk..." He sat down and leaned his head on the wall. he was still awake, and listened to her movements.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Pocahontas looked down, "I'm sorry.." She bit her lip, "I'm sorry for what I've done.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm

He opened his eyes and looked at her, "Its not your fault Poca..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:42 pm

"Yes it is..If I didn't kiss you first...None of this would've happened." She put her swollen hand over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:46 pm

"I don't know Poca... I dont know."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Pocahontas looked down, getting up she then stumbled over, falling to her knees. She started to cough. After all the crying and emotions she has had it was starting to take a tole on her. She stopped coughing after a minute, looking down as she laughed softly, "Looks like crying too much..Does make you sick..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:58 pm

He scooped her up in his arms, "Damn i wish we had a bed or something so you can lay on it." He put her down then laid his jacket on the floor, then sat her down it, "Here lay down."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm

She looked up at him, her brown eyes staring into his green eyes..He was so different now, "I'm sorry..For everything I've done to you.." Her voice was weak, letting him know she was tired. All she could was stare at him, "I'm sorry for calling you..A demon.." Finally she got to say that to his face. When she said sorry, her face was full of regret and sorrow, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:13 pm

"ancient history," he held her hand, " Now go to sleep." He led her back to his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Pocahontas felt him lay her back on the jacket. She looked at him as her eyes started to close, falling into a deep sleep..Her hand was in his, gripping his hand. She only let go when she went straight to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:59 am

He left her there asleep and went into the bathroom. All he wanted to do was take a long shower to clear his head, and try and make sense of the mess he made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..   When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy.. Empty

Back to top Go down

When you say goodbye, to keep your loved one..Happy..
Page 1 of 1