10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back from the Game....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Back from the Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 am

Snow White woke up, back in the same room and could feel more tears start falling. Once again she had failed someone else she had cared about She raced to the bathroom and shut the door behind her, maybe life wasn't worth it. She didn't deserve to live she should have saved Eilonwy but she had failed, hot tears ran down her face. She turned on the tub and filled it with hot water, maybe she could join Eilonwy and her father and mother...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Anya heard someone go into the bathroom. She stood and knocked on the door, "Uhmm are you ok in there?" She wasn't sure who she was roomed with now
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Snow White jumped as Anya knocked on the door, she turned off the faucet "Oh I'm fine....I just...um I'll hurry." She said. She was sure her voice was wobbling, and her hands were shaking. She was in shock, she couldn't believe that Eilonwy was dead....
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Anya looked at the door, concerned. Snow sounded upset, "Well uhh ok then."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Snow White sagged on the floor, she glanced over at the tub full of water and took out the locket that was around her neck. "It won't be much longer mother." She whispered and laid it down gently on the tiles. She slowly stripped and stared down at her palm, W for Worm well, now she could finally get this nightmare over with. She slipped inside the tub and immersed herself underwater....
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Anya pounded on the door, "Snow are you ok in there?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Snow vaguely heard Anya pounding on the door, but she was beyond hearing her now. She could almost see Eilonwy smiling at her, along with her mother and father. Her chest was pounding from lack of oxygen and Snow forced back the desire to breathe, she could almost see her she was so close.....
[Ooc, no she doesn't die...]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:10 pm

((OOC: Right because Anya saves her xD))

Suddenly a panic rushed through Anya. She kicked the door handle effectively breaking it and rushed into the bathroom to see Snow White emersed under the water
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:08 pm

[Ooc, well...not quite what I had in mind but hey this works! Very Happy]
Snow White was almost there, she could see her mother now and her father. That was when the illusion shattered, she gasped and spat water to the side before looking over at an equally soaked Anya. She stared at her in confusion and then over at the tub, somehow she had been moved out of the tub and onto the bathroom floor. She looked up at Anya and burst into tears, she had failed yet again was her one thought.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm

[OOC: GAH! SNOW! You're doing the same thing that Al did a few days ago Sad DON'T DIEEEE! That makes me so sad if Snow is feeling the same way Aladdin is. And I think Cindy at one point thought of drowning herself... Gosh. Sad Depressing. Get well soon, Snow!]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:08 pm

[Ooc, Don't worry Al, SNOW LIVES!! XDD but yeah she's pretty depressed after having seen Eilonwy die Sad And it seems the only way to commit suicide on here now is by drowning yourself....o-e)]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:21 pm

[OOC: I know, there are just no convenient weapons or items laying around for those suicide moments XD Aww that's sad that she had to die Sad And Esme... RIP both of them. I remember when I was thinking up a way for Al to attempt suicide, I was thinking Hmm, what items to we have. Well, we have a tub. And a toilet. Great. I was hoping for a mirror or something, that he could shatter and cut himself with? Or even a towel to choke himself with? XD There's just nothing. Man, suicide is just so inconvenient sometimes. Razz (joking of course.)]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 pm

[Ooc, toilet drowning would be interesting.....I wouldn't do it though XDD and if Room 1 had a towel I guess she could have strangled herself....that would have been a trick though. Oh shoot I could have used my necklace chain to strangle Snow with >.> why do all the good ideas come after the fact? But on this RP, yes I have to agree with you about the suicide thing XDD]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 pm

[OOC: I guess the villian doesn't leave options for suicide really, since he'd rather we'd live in pain and torture. Devious man. Haha, toilet drowning... XD That reminds me of Dimitri's task to kill Thumbelina in the garden, and Ylva made some comment about "I wish you had done something else a little weird... Like beat her to death with a fish or stab her with a branch." Or something like that. I was laughing for like 5 minutes after reading that.]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 pm

[Ooc, my favorite was Thumbelina choking on a flower...it could happen XDD. Another one I would have done would be tripping over a rock and falling on something sharp (wow that sounds really pervy XDD. And yes stabbing her with a branch would have been awesome...I'm really mean..wow...*runs off cackling* XDD]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:35 pm

"Are you crazy?" Anya gasped, "What the hell were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 am

Snow White shuddered, "I was just trying to....to.....see them again." She said and looked over at the tub, she had been so close... "I just saw one one of my best friends get murdered.....I just can't deal with this." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:59 am

Anya sighed, "And do you think she wants you to kill yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 am

Snow White winced as she thought about it, Eilowny wouldn't have wanted that She thought. She avoided Anya's searching gaze and looked down at the floor, "No." She whispered and looked at the floor. She looked down at herself and got a shock, she was still naked "Er...um Anya, you wouldn't mind if I got changed would you?" She asked, feeling the awkward dial soar up.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 am

"Yep no problem," Anya shrugged and walked out of the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am

Snow White watched her go in relief and sank back down onto the tiles, her eyes went to the locket that had her mother's portrait inside. She traced the locket with trembling fingers and sighed, when had her life become so complicated?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Anya settled herself down on the floor. She couldn't imagine killing herself...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:13 am

Snow White slowly put her necklace back on and smiled at its comforting weight, she wasn't exactly sure if she should be grateful for Anya's help or resentful. She slowly pulled her clothes on and sighed, Phillip would hate me she thought bitterly before getting up and opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:50 am

Anya looked up and carefully watched Snow come into the room, "Hey..." she wasn't sure if Snow was mad at her
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:58 am

Snow White smiled back at Anya, "I'm sorry if I scared you Anya, what I did was stupid and I'm grateful that you came and helped me. Thank you." She said and ran a hand through her wet curly locks. She sat down on the floor and curled up against the wall, she had a sudden flashback and remembered where she had seen Anya before. "Do you know Eric?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 am

Anya blinked and looked over at Snow, "Y-yes I do." she was always careful when talking about him
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 am

Snow White smiled gently, "I met him at the game I was at.....he seems like a nice man. Are you two...?" She trailed off and studied Anya's reddening face.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:54 am

Anya blushed quickly and looked down, "I'm not really sure what we are..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:00 am

Snow White nodded, wishing that she could be with Phillip "I had a....guy in my life too but he left to go to Italy. When he left....it hit me that I loved him, just don't make the same mistake I did." She said, her hand teased out a few snarls that had decided to make themselves known.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 am

"Well I've already told him that I love him," she smiled lightly
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:12 am

Snow White winced as one vicious snarl caused her scalp to protest as she worked it out, "Oh you did? How did he take it?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:18 am

"He told me that he loved me back, "She blushed again, "So have you met the Villain yet?" trying to change the subject
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:23 am

Snow White bit her lip and stared down at the ground, "Only once...it was on Branding Day...I asked him a personal question and he uh...gave me this." She said and held our her hand that had the W mark on it. "After that he threw me on the ground....he didn't even bother cleaning my wound. Pocahontas helped me, do you know her?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:27 am

"Yes I do...the villain gave me this." She held up her hand, with the F, "After that he shot me," She gestured to the stitched up wound. "But something really confused me...he helped me after he shot me. He sent Eric this kit so he could stitch up my arm." Why had the villain helped her? Why had he shown kindness to her?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 am

Snow White frowned, "Before I came here I was raped.....and I fell unconscious when I woke up I was in a room all by myself. He saved me from probably a fate worse then death...and yet he plays these games with us, I wonder why?" She said
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:36 am

Anya just leaned back against the wall, Was it possible that the villain had a softer side to him?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:40 am

[Ooc, this is where we go ooc XDD]
Snow was starting to feel fusterated and started to resent how Anya had had to stop her from her own death. She slowly got up and tried to calm down, but every time she tried she only got angrier. She glared at Anya, 'WHY DID YOU STOP ME?" She demanded and punched Anya in the face.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 am

"What the hell?!" Anya yelled, pushing Snow away from her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:45 am

Snow White was starting to feel the anger and resentment that had built up over the last month start boiling to the surface. 'I WAS SO CLOSE AND YOU HAD TO BRING ME BACK TO THIS HELLHOLE!" She yelled and punched Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:48 am

"Ok fucking stop!" Anya yelled and pushed Snow away from her hard, "You know what I don't give a fuck anymore!" Anya walked over to the bathroom opened the door hard, the door making a loud bang when it hit the wall, "You want to kill yourself go right fucking ahead and do it!" Anya walked over and got in Snow's face, "I. Don't. Care." She turned and sat down by the wall again
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 am

Snow White glared at Anya's retreating back, "YOU KNOW WHAT, MAYBE I WILL!" She yelled and didn't even realize that tears were running down her face. She almost punched the door, but caught herself if she did the only person she would be hurting was herself.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 am

Anya sighed and laid down, "Whatever I don't give a shit anymore." She honestly didn't care, if Snow wanted to kill herself that was not Anya's buisness
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Snow White turned back around and walked to the far corner of the room, she sank down and sighed. Well I certainly made a mess of things didn't I? She thought, she doubted that Anya would forgive her outburst. She wouldn't blame her, if Anya decided to talk crap about her when they finally changed rooms.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 am

Anya sighed and looked over at Snow, "Listen, I get it. You're pissed at the villain and scared and you had to let it out. Most unfortunatley you had to take it out on me, but it's ok." Anya rubbed her jaw lightly
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:32 am

Snow White winced as she saw the swelling skin around Anya's jaw and felt even more ashamed. "I am so sorry." She whispered, and looked down, "After you rescued me....I gave you a real shiner." She bit her lip, "If only we had ice." She muttered, she avoided Anya's gaze and bolted for the bathroom. She tore off some more of her hem and ran it under the sink, she headed back to Anya and handed her the make do bandage. "I'm sorry, I wish we had some ice but I hope this helps." She said. She noticed a gas start to seep into the room and winced, so much for staying here for long. Already she was getting dizzy, she collapsed on the ground and winced. Sleep sounds good....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Game....   Back from the Game.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from the Game....
Page 1 of 1